Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
marengo

Mon May 06, 2013 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

I am new here as you can see Laughing well, I have read agelessifyoudare.org and found only one before/after pic. Where can I find more real pics? May be you can PM me your results.

Right now I began C.Maggio (2d week only )) , but I want to find something more advanced (and speedy) and want to try 'ageless', cause there are many positive reviews here, but I really want to see 'before/after' to understand why spend £23.00 on DVD

I'm 42, and have very sagging face. Before 38 I was fine, really, looked younger... then I became a mom and my face is ruined. I look much older than my age... I was too busy last 4 years, and sometimes I am afraid it's too late, but I know - I must fix it.

Thank you
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 06, 2013 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
marengo wrote:
Hi,

I am new here as you can see Laughing well, I have read agelessifyoudare.org and found only one before/after pic. Where can I find more real pics?

A member here, Sandooch, had terrific results from doing Ageless:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=46471

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 20, 2013 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the help, I ended up getting the dvd and the ebook.

Does anyone else have trouble with Wish? I can't figure out exactly where to grab, I just don't have enough "grabbable" flesh anywhere to get a handle on it! Also, I have to remember not to put coconut oil on my face before hand....no friction Wink
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 20, 2013 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hold your index finger just inside the outer corner of your eye socket. Squint a little and you'll feel the muscle against your index finger - grasp it gently between your index finger and thumb. Hope that helps!

BTW - I find this exercise VERY hard to do with fingernails. I had to trim mine down...

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 20, 2013 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
That definitely helped! Thank you so much! Perfectly explained Wink
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 20, 2013 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
marengo wrote:
Hi,

I am new here as you can see Laughing well, I have read agelessifyoudare.org and found only one before/after pic. Where can I find more real pics? May be you can PM me your results.

Right now I began C.Maggio (2d week only )) , but I want to find something more advanced (and speedy) and want to try 'ageless', cause there are many positive reviews here, but I really want to see 'before/after' to understand why spend £23.00 on DVD

I'm 42, and have very sagging face. Before 38 I was fine, really, looked younger... then I became a mom and my face is ruined. I look much older than my age... I was too busy last 4 years, and sometimes I am afraid it's too late, but I know - I must fix it.

Thank you

Marengo, did you decide to get the program? I am sure that you'd be very pleased. I don't think there's anything out there better for sagging cheeks and jowls! Of course, I've only tried a couple of programs - after I found Ageless I didn't try any others.

Tue May 21, 2013 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. I am new to this forum. I am wondering if people are still happy with ageless.
Thanks.
nutmeg

Tue May 21, 2013 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
whoops! I was on the first page and didn't see there were hundreds more!!! Not until I went to see my message did I realise. Sorry, I will go and read the other messages now.
misswise

Wed May 22, 2013 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I've been doing ageless now for 3 months and apart from my cheeks feeling slightly firmer,I don't see any difference Crying or Very sad When doing the 3rd and 4th cheek ex I don't feel a thing.Where should my grip be?I've probably been doing it all wrong and that is why the jowls are still there and so are the nasal-labial lines.Please help ,I have the book but I'm clearly missing something .
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Wed May 22, 2013 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Misswise (cool name)

Louise has a section about this subject in the faqs section on our website.

Here's the link...http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/faqs/

It's question 9 at the bottom of the page.
All the best, Ageless Steve Cool

Thu May 23, 2013 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Steve ,I will check on there and see how things go.
little vase
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 23, 2013 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
I've only been doing it a week (3 days of day 1 exercises and 3 days of day 2 exercises) and I can already see a difference in my cheeks and mouth. And my skin already feels thicker.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 23, 2013 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
little vase wrote:
I've only been doing it a week (3 days of day 1 exercises and 3 days of day 2 exercises) and I can already see a difference in my cheeks and mouth. And my skin already feels thicker.

And it just keeps getting better! Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I can't wait! The crazy thing is how much I love stretching and pulling the skin. It feels so good and my skin never looked so good. I never in a million years would have thought pinching and pulling my skin was actually good for it!!
Newbiegirl

Wed May 29, 2013 10:46 am      Reply with quote
I have seen that several new members consider Ageless/ are within the first weeks of Ageless and asks if it helps. I have posted a couple of times since I started doing Ageless 6 months ago. As you can see if you go back I am 47 going on 48 and had problems like crepp-like skin, early jowls; my skin sagged and felt kind of loose. I started doing Ageless alternating day 1 and 2, keeping the weekend off. I supplement with drybrushing, pinch-massage and tanaka massage once daily.

I saw progress after about a month and posted then, and then I posted again after two months.

Today I met with a friend who had not seen me since october last year. "You look 10 years younger" she said. And I feel at least 10 years younger too. So it does work, at least for me.
PeeWee

Wed May 29, 2013 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
I've read alot about lulu on the general flexeffect forum. I visited her website and think she is just gorgeous with beautiful skin. I'm going to purchase her program as well. One just can't get enough of a good thing Laughing
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone

I've just returned from visiting family and friends abroad. I went with my sister and husband.

Well, so many people complimented me - they all wanted to know how I was just not aging - that my sister is now determined to start Ageless too!

Also, when I posted my holiday pics on Facebook, I got so many comments that I ended up posting a link to Ageless, and I know at least one friend purchased Ageless yesterday!

As they say, word of mouth is the best advertising - I am so happy I've found Ageless.

Note - I have been consistently inconsistent about doing these... I am not fanatical... these exercises have not made me look 20... but, I'm going to be 50 at the end of the year and most people put me early 40's - which is great and more than I could expect given I've spend my whole life swimming/sailing/scuba diving (read: in a very harsh, sunny, windy, aging environment).

I was starting to see signs of rapid aging when I started Ageless, and it seems to have stopped that in its tracks plus it's made me look fresher. I am happy to look like this at my age.

Now, I will be working towards looking great for my big five-O at the end of the year!
Very Happy
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 30, 2013 6:38 am      Reply with quote
Great news, karenlee! It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 30, 2013 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
Great news, karenlee! It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? Smile

Yes, it is - I'm not chasing being 20, all I want is to keep looking like me. So far, so good...
Tyger
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 30, 2013 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
marengo wrote:
Hi,

Thank you

Marengo, did you decide to get the program? I am sure that you'd be very pleased. I don't think there's anything out there better for sagging cheeks and jowls! Of course, I've only tried a couple of programs - after I found Ageless I didn't try any others.

There is a Santa Maria Runge exercise for the jawline that helps firm it up. I think her book is available online although there was a free source at one point. Some of the exercises are very similar to exercises that others have used in their newer programmes and seem to be derived from her ideas.
Chiqui65
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 31, 2013 1:46 am      Reply with quote
Tyger wrote:

There is a Santa Maria Runge exercise for the jawline that helps firm it up. I think her book is available online although there was a free source at one point. Some of the exercises are very similar to exercises that others have used in their newer programmes and seem to be derived from her ideas.

I totally agree, in Senta Maria Runge's book you even find exercises where you put your fingers in your mouth. Not that I like those. Laughing
She certainly was one of the pioneers of facial exercising.

BUT personally I find her programme quite complicated - there are a lot of steps in each exercise.

I am afraid Ageless is not doing enough for my jawline so I added some exercises I found on youtube. The programme is called the "Face yoga method" and there is even a "28 day challenge for the neck and jawline". I don't follow the challenge but I do most of the exercises on a daily basis now. Probably nothing you wouldn't find elsewhere but I like them.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 31, 2013 2:56 am      Reply with quote
You know I do think she was one of the pioneers, and I used to love looking at the website as there was a video clip from a tv show she did, but despite all emails to her daughter who sells the book they never mention if there is any plans to put those shows on dvd – as I think many would buy it if they did but that’s just me.

I do think she was a pioneer and deserves a lot of credit, but some of her ideas are a bit strange. For example, she has you exercise the face for a period and then suggests you stop for a while, and then resume. I guess that’s so awkward stages don’t occur, but there are some other strange ideas. I do think she looks at beauty from a spiritual point of view though that’s quite nice and refreshing.

The idea of creaming up the face though still makes me laugh, but I’ve often wondered jus thow many programs got their inspiration from her stuff.
Tyger wrote:
Tyger
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 31, 2013 11:47 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
You know I do think she was one of the pioneers, and I used to love looking at the website as there was a video clip from a tv show she did, but despite all emails to her daughter who sells the book they never mention if there is any plans to put those shows on dvd – as I think many would buy it if they did but that’s just me.

I do think she was a pioneer and deserves a lot of credit, but some of her ideas are a bit strange. For example, she has you exercise the face for a period and then suggests you stop for a while, and then resume. I guess that’s so awkward stages don’t occur, but there are some other strange ideas. I do think she looks at beauty from a spiritual point of view though that’s quite nice and refreshing.

The idea of creaming up the face though still makes me laugh, but I’ve often wondered jus thow many programs got their inspiration from her stuff.

I don't remember all the exercises, as I only looked online, but they did remind me of recent programmes (I have most of them Very Happy but don't use any exclusively - Eva Fraser's was my very first programme (edition from 1992!)and I still do the thumbs in the mouth for liplines every other day). The only SMR exercise I learned specifically is the jaw firming one and it does seem to have helped over time, although I only remember to do it about once a week.
Mimic

Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. I've been reading this topic for a while and finally decided to try Ageless after a lot of consideration. I'm 22 years old (plz don't judge me lol) and my skincare routine is pretty simple. I wear sunscreen and use vitamin c day and night with jojoba oil. I've also been doing Tanaka Massage for a good 6 months and I love it so far.

I've tried facial exercises from youtube and It's become addicting. I can feel my face tightening. I have a thinner face with fat cheeks and I feel like exercises give me that fuller face effect that I love. I looked at lots of programs but because of it's convenience and good reviews, I bought LouLou's Ageless. I've been seeing hints of nasolabial folds (depression but no line?) and hope that it can sort me out and stop the further development of them. I know at my age it's best to take it easy and not over build the muscles or do aggressive things. How many days a week should I commit to this program? Also, how long is it until you get a download link? (I ordered yesterday).
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:26 am      Reply with quote
I would do them twice a week, like LouLou recommends. How long until you see changes - really depends on you and your unique face.

I would check your spam inbox for the link - if you don't see it, or get it within a short time, I would contact Steve Royce at the Ageless site.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |