Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lalosmom

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, new to the group and just bought the download of LouLou's. I can't believe how hoooked I am on this board. thanks in advance for all the help you give.

and can't wait to try this workout.
VirginiaWhite
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:19 am      Reply with quote
I could not find where I can purchase the hot spots exercises on her site, can anyone direct me?

thanks
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Use the contact link on their site to inquire about Hot Spots.

5% products discount

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:12 am      Reply with quote
@needl I had the same problem but when I posted my questions on this thread I got a response quite quickly
Needl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, but I sent them a photo too, and don't want to post so publicly Shock
Newbiegirl

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:07 am      Reply with quote
Hi - here is a 9 month updateon my journey with the Ageless-programme. I have posted my progress a few times since starting, and I thought my experiences might help the ones who has just started Ageless. As posted before I started out november 1 2012. I am 48, fairskinned and normal weight, non-smoker with a natural squarish face. Not many wrinkles, but my face was starting to sag and my cheekbones and the hollow beneath, who used to be my best feature, was diminishing. I had early jowls and sagging eyebrows. I had tried restylane for NL-folds and botox for lifting the brows but it had worn off. I felt like a ruin of my former self and never received the compliments or the attention that I used to get up until my early forties: classic depressing middle age invisibility.

So I started Ageless alternating day 1 and 2 with the weekend off.I supplemented with tanaka massage + dry brushing 2x daily and started using argan oil. , and quickly I felt and looked better: my double chin (hereditary) looked better, my cheeks lifted, my jowls got better, my brows lifted and my skin got so much firmer and the crepe-like structure was replaced with thick supple skin. The last month I have slightly adjusted my routine. I now do day 1 alternate days to keep the browlift and the neck- and jawlift, and the cheek-exercises from day 2 only twice a week, as I feel my cheek-muscles are fine now. This works fine for me. I have changed my oil from argan oil to hemp oil and feel my skin gets better hydrated. I have also started eating better: cut out the gluten, very little carb and a lot of green veggies and green smoothies + drinking more water, which targets the bloat and slims my face. All this together has payed off big-time: I no longer need foundation, I have no longer any need for restylane or botox and I laugh at the thought that I earlier saved for a facelift. I feel great and gets compliments again, saying I look 10 years younger, and I certainly feel 10 years younger. So I am no longer afraid of being 48, and I feel great. I just want to thank Loulou for making this great programme, that has turned my life around.
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:15 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the update Newbiegirl, that is fantastic results!! I was considering this program and your success may just have sealed the deal. I didn't realize that there were exercises for alternating days, or was that just your regimen? Have you done other programs before, or is this your first? Congratulations on your success, just think how great you are going to look in another 9 months.
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:07 am      Reply with quote
For those who use Lou Lou's Ageless, do you think the DVD download is sufficient, or do I need the book too?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:09 am      Reply with quote
Fantastic news, Newbiegirl! Glad to hear the compliments are back.

Your comment about "middle-aged invisibility" really hit home. I know exactly what you mean. When I started my makeover regime I was really in the doldrums - used to hate it when construction workers yelled at me, but when they stopped yelling it was kind of disconcerting! LOL

Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, flipper and immacolata.

I purchased the book only on the ageless website and has not seen the DVD. Loulou has some videos on her website that I watched to get specific exercises, like the crush, right. I did try a bit of Carole Maggios facial exercise mixed in in the first weeks, but frankly I found that a little difficult. I managed to overbuild the muscles around my lips a bit that way (I think I misunderstood one of Maggios exercises). But then I sticked to Ageless and I was fine. As said I have success at using the Day 1 and day 2 exercises alternate days and taking the weekend off. Basically I have done nothing but to stick to Loulous directions in the book. But as said I only do the cheek-exercises one or two times a week now, as I think my cheeks look fine. But that is also just following the book. I forgot to mention that also do pinch massage of my face mornings and evening after the drybrushing, but that is also after Loulous recommendations in the book. I am sure that Ageless is the main reason for the progress I have got. But the combination of ageless with massage and good oils and better diet and a bit of exercise has been beneficial, so of course I will recommend that.

I have to stress that the biggest effect not is in how I look, it is that I feel so good about myself again, and that re-found confidence is what makes me visible, I think. Of course I hope I will look even better in 9 months, but I will be happy just to keep feeling good about myself.
Needl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Newbiegirl. Your experiences re aging and your age, general facial structure and colour sound much like mine. Having a good, strong bone structure only helps if we can keep the muscles and skin in the right place above it Wink

My updates are: Loulou helpfully responded to my enquiry (I recently posted here that I'd had no response for about 3 weeks). So there is customer service, and very kind and helpful, just not quick in my case.

I'm happy with the time required by Ageless (vs Flexeffect) and feel I'm getting a good workout because on the 'on' days it's pretty intense.

I do think Deb Crawley (Flexeffect) is breaking amazing new ground with her bone strengthening exerises, and I'll probably get more into them as menopause approaches. It will be fascinating to see how Deb keeps her facial structure over the next 20 years! I have no doubt that she will Smile
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
I had considered getting the FE newest program when it first came out, but the price was a bit steep. I wonder if any others on this forum can comment on the new program.
Marie-Andree
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Flipper, I bought the 3rd edition on FlexEffect, and I never use FlexEffect anymore. I think that I got the last edition because I was so impressed by their Spanish trainer Loli: she was the only one over 50 on the FE site that had an appealing muscle definition.
It's obvious that FE increases muscle mass but unfortunately it only led to creases and gauntness in my case. I think that it's a program that needs a user that constantly analyses each muscle to check for overbuild or stress.
I believe that we should aim on thriving for the same look as when we were in our late 20's. People looking at me today see the same contour as when I was young.
Of course, if someone looked horrible in their youth, they should aim for a look that is natural and pleasing.
I do the cheek exercises of Ageless, plus variations (using palms instead of fingers) of certain of Carolyn's Facial Fitness program. These take about 5 minutes every 2-3 days.
Believe me, I used to spend over 40 minutes a day with FE's program without improvisations for years.
Even if you do the whole Ageless program, it takes almost no time.
I bought the Pico Toner because in the last 2 years I started to lose facial fat every time I lost weight, which I tend to lose if I'm not careful.
I'm in my 60s, and the Pico has at least kept my skin plump. I'm still waiting for the promised new video from Neurotris that shows all the moves. Right now, I'm using it blind twice a week.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:36 am      Reply with quote
I must admit that Loli always impresses me, and her knowledge and diagrams are fantastic and so helpful (at times I wish she would write her own version of the book with those diagrams she does or has). What interested me is that I learned she does many different things other than FlexEffect, so I have asked and wondered in the past whether her success is down to Flexing or because she combines it with other massages etc. She posted a great one that I really loved on the workshop about a year ago and it felt so relaxing (it was prior to Yumuna though which is my favourite). I also love how open she is with sharing what she does, and the stuff she uses and wish there were more trainers like her and also her hair looks fantastic! I’m in my 60’s and she doesn’t (and this is just personal opinion) look 30!
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:05 am      Reply with quote
Marie-Andrée, your experience with FE sounds like mine. I can't believe I spent a decade of my life investing 40 min. per day (religiously) with minimal positive results. I too got gaunt in the middle of my face, which was always quite full, and didn't achieve the toning I was aiming for under my eyes and jowls. The areas that did see some positive change were my 11's and nasolabial folds. You said "I do the cheek exercises of Ageless, plus variations (using palms instead of fingers) of certain of Carolyn's Facial Fitness program." Are you only doing the cheeks from Ageless? Many posters have mentioned that is the exercise they do, and I don't know if I want to buy the whole program for just the cheek exercises.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Flipper the only thing I would say is that the whole program Louise developed to be minimal in time, and no where near the 40 minutes you used to spend and so I would say that even though you hear us all speak about the cheeks, there are other exercises there too that you can add.... and she has bonus exercises too for areas like the forehead. Also I liked her ideas with working the cheeks and how they lift everything too, and that's worth reading (it wasn't completely true for me) but the one place I had more success than any other program I had done before was definitely the cheeks - and you can see in this thread others too. It seems to be a power pack of exercises for them - and by far I've not seen anything else do anything similar to it (and I should know I think I've done them all!)
schnauzer1

Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
In the Ageless if you Dare, there are Day 1 exercises and Day 2 exercises? Does this mean you do Day 1 exercises one day and then Day 2 exercises the next and repeat? Do you take days off in between? Can you explain to me the schedule, I don't think I understood it well from the explanation the book gave me.

Thank you!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Day one and Day two have one day of rest between them. This was so easy, I switched to doing the whole routine at one time, three days a week.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, I wrote that wrong. You do Day one, next day Day 2. Then a day of rest. Then repeat - Day one, Day two.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
I don't see any of that mentioned in my version.
schnauzer1

Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm, it only took half of my post. Thank you for the clarification of the frequency. My next question is what are these hotspot exercises that I read about. I don't see that in my version of ageless.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:17 am      Reply with quote
The hot spots were a kind of bootcamp Loulou developed for people to use once they had done the main program for a little while, but it is a separate product which is why its not in your book.
schnauzer1 wrote:
Hmm, it only took half of my post. Thank you for the clarification of the frequency. My next question is what are these hotspot exercises that I read about. I don't see that in my version of ageless.
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:48 am      Reply with quote
Dose Loulou still sell the Bootcamp? I don't see it on the website.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:41 am      Reply with quote
I believe so, you might want to email Steve. I'm sure I saw someone purchased it recently so I'm guessing its still for sale, but I know someone else shared a little while ago that the Bootcamp wasn't to replace the Day 1, Day 2, but just that little extra for people who wanted more and I think Lou herself said that she wanted people to have done Day 1, 2 for a little while before moving on but not 100% sure how long you had to do it?
flipper wrote:
Dose Loulou still sell the Bootcamp? I don't see it on the website.
flipper
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks TheresaMary, but why would I email Steve? Shouldn't I ask Loulou?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |