Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi Graceybelle,

First off, thank you so much for sharing your good news. I'm delighted Ageless is having a significant effect for you at this early stage.

Steve will be completely mortified that he's missed your message and that you haven't been able to download your DVD He is usually diligent in sorting any problems out, so if you would email us again with your email address he will be right on the case!

All very best

Loulou Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi loulou, I have your book and dvd..I just went to your site to buy hotspots but I couldnt find it...is it still for sale?
Hope so!
cabrita
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Catski - You Will LOVE HotSpots!

I use it about twice a wk & it is the bomb especially for cheeks & eyes.

I was a bit scary at 1st pushing hard on eyes & cheeks (& I wouldn't rec doing it if you have an event in the next day or 2 but otherwise I have seen GREAT results!)
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:26 am      Reply with quote
thanks Cabrita!

Do you have any clue where I can get it from?! Very Happy
cabrita
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
I think (hope) you can still get it from the creator - LouLou.

Have you emailed her or Steve directly?

I bot it off the site but I know you have to request it now.

Hope you get & like it! Smile
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Catski, you should email them directly to get the Hotspots. I'm going to be getting it soon, probably after the holidays. I'll be 59 in April, and will be revving up my exercise and skin care regimes in preparation for the BIG SIX-OOOOOOOH! LOL

Graceybelle, I love the way you talk (write)!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:41 am      Reply with quote
Thanks cabrita and immacolata, I will do as you suggest, thankyou!
graceybelle

Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:20 am      Reply with quote
Hello Ms. Loulou! I'm sure Steve, by now has calmed down as he already had communicated and promised to redress my concern so Im grateful to you both Smile

Why thank you, Ms Immacolata SmileI guess when you're really thrilled about something, like this amazing discovery about FE, you get to be more expressive about your thoughts and you can't stop from being explicit Very Happy
sally565
5% products discount

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if the Hotspots dvd is still available?...I want to buy it but I cant see it on the ageless website? 😕
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
sally565 wrote:
Does anyone know if the Hotspots dvd is still available?...I want to buy it but I cant see it on the ageless website?

Immacolata wrote:
...you should email them directly to get the Hotspots.

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/contact/

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:18 am      Reply with quote
Is anyone who has experience with Hotspots around to give current feedback on it?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Catski, I myself have not been doing Hotspots (yet!) but there are members here who have. Here's a post from karenlee after doing them for one month:

karenlee wrote:
So, here is a picture I had taken at the start of hotspots (1 Aug)

And here is the pic I had taken today.

I can already see an eyelift!! I had noticed my one eye lifting a bit, but now I see both have lifted a little.

My NL lines have improved a lot, but the diff did not come out in the photos because of poor light.

My husband, who has been away for a week, kept asking on Friday night if I had done something with my hair, as I looked 'fresh' and 'radiant' LOL.

Edited to add side view pics:

Week 1:

Week 4:

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata, you look amazing. Your eyelids are SO much less "hooded", if you don't mind me saying. What is "hotspots", exactly? I haven't heard about it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:59 am      Reply with quote
AngelaE8654 wrote:
Immacolata, you look amazing. Your eyelids are SO much less "hooded", if you don't mind me saying. What is "hotspots", exactly? I haven't heard about it.

The pictures are of karenlee, another poster on this forum. The improvements are very noticeable. I'm interested in the hotspots program as well.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Ha! I wish! That is karenlee, another poster on the forum.

I am super, super paranoid about posting pics. Someday, I'll post before and after photos. I have the mother of all before photos - it was taken at age 57, a * spam * photo that jolted me into action (I looked old! It was quite a shock, because that's NOT what I saw in the mirror.) I'm on the last year of my 2-year makeover, and will have a big reveal on my 60th. I think...depends on how things go. I think I've made great progress, but like I said, my photo was a big shock. I haven't taken any since, so I'm not really sure that what I see in the mirror is what the camera sees...

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/contact/

I went to this link last week and emailed the sales/admin@agelessifyoudare.org email about getting hotspots. Is "sales/admin" even an actual, good email address? Not sure if you can have a slash in an email address. I still have not heard back. It should not be this hard to give someone your money. I want hotspots. Why is it so hard to get it? I feel very discouraged with the lack of response and care.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have the original Ageless program. What makes the HotSpots program different? Also, is it a DVD or book? Thanks for any info.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
That email does seem a little odd - I think it's meant to be either sales or admin, not both with a slash. Whatever. I would use the contact form or email Steve directly:

steve.royce@agelessifyoudare.org

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:05 am      Reply with quote
There are three emails on the contact page.

sales/admin@agelessifyoudare.org

steve.royce@agelessifyoudare.org

ellen@agelessifyoudare.org

Hope this helps you.
little vase
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Thank you. I saw the emails. I did finally get a response to my inquiry so the sales/admin email is working.
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
I have the original Ageless program. What makes the HotSpots program different? Also, is it a DVD or book? Thanks for any info.

I'd like to know this, too. I'm still not sure what "Hotspots" is.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I haven't seen or done the Hotspots, but I believe they are more intense exercises that target specific spots - i.e. cheeks. They are meant to be done by those who have done the Ageless workout for a while and feel they need more intense conditioning. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Immacolata. The thing I really want to know about HotSpots is how different it is from the original Ageless program. Does it just consist of doing extra reps of the original exercises? Are there different variations on the exercises? I don't want to purchase if it's basically the same program. Can someone that owns HotSpots give us some kind of overview? We would appreciate it very much. I already do FlexEffect but, I also use the Ageless program a few days a week. I split my routine between the two of them. I like to concentrate on the cheeks by themselves a few days a week, because I agree with Lou's philosophy that the cheeks lift everything and should be the main focus.
little vase
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
I have not done them but this is part of what Steve said to me in today's email, if this will help a little:

Quote:
Thanks for your enquiry, as it happens we have not really been selling the Hotspots, but we have been getting asked for it quite a bit, so i will get it put on the site.

So,the Hotspots consist of a eBook and Dvd download,costing £25 and is an intense programme/boot camp for targeting specific areas of the face namely the Forehead,Cheeks,Eyes,Neck and Lips.

Just a quick note as far as the 'Hotspots', we advise that you follow them 4 times a week/every other day,and the repititions per exercise should be x10.Louise also thinks that a good idea is to take a couple of weeks off after you have been following the exercises for a month,as it is an aggressive program,and as such it is good to give your face a rest.
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Little Vase. This is informative and I'm interested in taking a look at the program. I just wonder how people like karenlee were able to use the program and get results with it if it is something that hasn't been for sale. Is it something that was available to students, maybe?

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |