Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bellabambiiina
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Beehive wrote:
Well, I've probably only stuck to it because it takes 5 minutes and something I do while watching tv. It's not a huge time commitment.

Well, if I was doing something and had no result for a few months, I'd probably give it up knowing me.

I've tried a few facial exercises (not speaking of Ageless specifically) and found that they actually made me look worse, and very quickly too. LOL
Needl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
BellaB, I would say that's a good sign: your facial muscles respond quickly and strongly. So once you do need to lift parts or replace lost fat, it will be a case of finding the right exercises and your face should respond well.
ballerina
5% products discount

Tue May 13, 2014 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Does anybody know if the new edition is around and what the upgrade version is all about? Theres supposed to be some sort of offer on but Her site doest have much of an explanation.
Deb Crowley
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 13, 2014 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
ballerina wrote:
Does anybody know if the new edition is around and what the upgrade version is all about? Theres supposed to be some sort of offer on but Her site doest have much of an explanation.
. Hi bellerina, Loulou posted all the info about her 3rd Edition on FE's Gen. Forum. You'll find it on her board...'Ageless if You Dare' Smile

5% products discount

Wed May 14, 2014 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Deb is good and helpful to have different programs,. I checked info on your board then I just bought the upgrade. I was suprised how much of extra there was. Some about flexefect! Is good to be informed and get knowlege like this.

Deb Crowley wrote:
ballerina wrote:
. Hi bellerina, Loulou posted all the info about her 3rd Edition on FE's Gen. Forum. You'll find it on her board...'Ageless if You Dare' Smile
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Wed May 14, 2014 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ballerina, thanks for buying our upgrade! Deb taught everyone, including us, about the miracles that can be achieved with resistance training, industrial flesh and skin massage, and, latterly, the innovative bone massage and tempering,Deb is supportive of Ageless too, including us on her board and expressing her interest and positive view of Lou’s programme.
Deb’s programme is the product of her own reasoning, ideas and inspiration. At the Ageless office we admire Flexeffect because we know of no other programme (leaving ours aside!) that has the same thinking and experience behind it and the same integrity. We have no financial connection to Flexeffect, just similar interests, passions and desire to move forward and see what's possible
Very Happy Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2014 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
I love it! I have the new book which I've only just skimmed, but I am very happy about the new additions and will get more into when I have more time. My printer is broken; otherwise I would just print it out and take it with me on my errands. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 14, 2014 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
So considering I have/know the extra. massg. of the 3 thrd. edt. of Flx.Effect.... Is there anything new in Ageless? Thanks.
ballerina
5% products discount

Thu May 15, 2014 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't read the flex 3rd edition so I don't pknow what's in it lBut the new Ageless has two other sets of exercises in addition to days 1and 2 very brief and full-on. Theres a lot of expression work too which I kinda think might be something quite exiting. This is exiting because this brief thing is already doing something good to my face
katydid99

Fri May 16, 2014 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi--

Does anyone know if the DVD has been revised for the 3rd edition of Ageless?

I've got the DVDs for the 1st edition and Hotspots, but would get the new video if it covers the new material (just bought the book!).

thanks,
katydid
Beehive
5% products discount

Fri May 23, 2014 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I just bought the 3rd edition. I haven't really gone through it, but did notice that "the crush" is not in there at all anymore - not even in the occasional exercises. I've been doing it, but maybe I should stop? Loulou?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi Beehive,
Crush isn't in the 3rd edition because when it's left out progress is more striking. On balance I thought the lack of short term improvements outweighs the long-term benefits of Crush. The 'sucked in' look detracts from the good differences the programme is making and it seemed more important to feel confident than to pull the cheeks in a fraction.

If you're doing Crush and past the initial few weeks, it's beneficial to keep doing it. I just wanted to make the first days and weeks as inspiring and motivating as possible.

All best, Loulou Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi Loulou

I've been waiting so patiently... pleeeeeease make another gurnalong video for hotspots... pleaaaaseee.... I need some help to get through it.... Laughing
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Haven't been on here for ages Laughing I have the 1st edition of Ageless, both the book and DVD.

Are there any additional exercises on the 3rd edition book and DVD that I'm missing out on? I know about the elusive Hotspots (which I also don't have).

If so, is there a way I can obtain the additional exercises/Hotspots I don't have?

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
katydid99

Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Are there any additional exercises on the 3rd edition book and DVD that I'm missing out on? I know about the elusive Hotspots (which I also don't have).

If so, is there a way I can obtain the additional exercises/Hotspots I don't have?

Hi ljk,

I also have the 1st edition book and video. I contacted Steve and he said the video hasn't been updated, just the book.

The 3rd ed. book has been revised and reformatted and has a new, 3 week exercise schedule, and also has more detailed instructions for massages which are to be done twice a week.

There's enough that's new in the book that I thought it worth getting, and like others hope there will be a new DVD soon with gurnalongs!

I believe it was mentioned in an earlier post that Hotspots was available at this point only by contacting Steve directly.

Hope that helps,
Katydid
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:20 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Katydid99. May just spring for the 3rd edition book and ask about Hotspots.

I think the video clip of Ageless needs to be re-done, anyway. The (1st edition) exercises don't all run in sequence with the book (if you're new to the exercises you have to keep stopping the DVD. Not so much of a problem when you're used to them).

And the "Wish" exercise isn't even included in the video! I also felt the Massage section was a little vague for my liking and needed better techniques, explanations.

Some ideas for more intensive training (like FE's Bootcamps) or ways to mix up the exercises (to keep muscles guessing and add variety) are needed, too.

I also wonder if the forehead ("Lift Brow" - Frontalis) exercise is useful, maybe more attention needed there?

I'm sure these points have been covered much earlier on in the thread, though Smile

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
Cini
5% products discount

Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:45 am      Reply with quote
After reading the whole thread, I went ahead and ordered the 3rd edition download.
How long does it usually take to receive the download email?
I ordered Saturday morning and so far have not received anything. Hopefully it's because it's the weekend and I will get it tomorrow?
I am really exited about getting started Very Happy
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Cini, you should check your spam email folder. If it's not there, I would send Steve and email.

5% products discount

Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata, I received the download the day after posting. I've only done the exercises three times so far.
I can definitely feel afterwards that my muscles have been worked and I guess now I have to be patient so see results Smile
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:16 am      Reply with quote
And you will see them! Smile

5% products discount

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
This is a very long thread which I didn't have time to read in full so forgive me if this has already been asked. But I have major fat loss after a heat device/laser gone wrong. I am in my mid 30's and was wondering if there is anything at all to make the fat come back on the face? Or to at least make it look a little more filled out. I'm really getting tired of everyone telling me to eat more rice more pasta more cakes etc, just because my face makes me look so thin, however i'm not actually thin, just slim and curvy if anything. Can the fat eventually come back on it's own? even if it takes years? I had a much fuller face before, and this change was literally two weeks to a month after the heat device and got thinner and thinner over the months. It's now been a year and a half since... Any suggestions?
Deb Crowley
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
When you say you lost weight, was it all over or just your face? What did you have done?

5% products discount

Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
I had a laser device called Sciton. It had three settings one was hair removal, the other was a scar removal so actually removes the top layer of the skin, and the one I had was literally just heat, maybe some kind of BBL device. I got too nervous looking it up as it was all negative stories, so I stopped. I had no problems before and only used this as I was excited to have a free treatment, as it was owned by a friend of mine. I was actually on holiday so crammed in 3 treatments two weeks apart. Maybe it was too many too close together, plus they put it on a very high setting. I've heard that the high setting and too close together is bad. Anyway, I really am not looking to be told what I did wrong, rather than any positive information I could do to improve the huge amount of fat loss I experienced. I was even trying to tell myself I'm just imagining it, but the change was so significant that my friends keep commenting till now. I'm now looking for a way to increase the volume of the face and was wondering maybe face exercises could help this.. Any suggestions would be warmly welcomed. Thanks!
newera
5% products discount

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:53 am      Reply with quote
gracey77 wrote:
I had a laser device called Sciton. It had three settings one was hair removal, the other was a scar removal so actually removes the top layer of the skin, and the one I had was literally just heat, maybe some kind of BBL device. I got too nervous looking it up as it was all negative stories, so I stopped. I had no problems before and only used this as I was excited to have a free treatment, as it was owned by a friend of mine. I was actually on holiday so crammed in 3 treatments two weeks apart. Maybe it was too many too close together, plus they put it on a very high setting. I've heard that the high setting and too close together is bad. Anyway, I really am not looking to be told what I did wrong, rather than any positive information I could do to improve the huge amount of fat loss I experienced. I was even trying to tell myself I'm just imagining it, but the change was so significant that my friends keep commenting till now. I'm now looking for a way to increase the volume of the face and was wondering maybe face exercises could help this.. Any suggestions would be warmly welcomed. Thanks!

Have you looked at http://iplandlaserdamagesupport.prophpbb.com/ ?

There are stories very similar to yours, and I hope they won't depress you too much, but some have also posted info about things that have helped. I have to say, though, from what I read, that fat loss has been the most resistant to positive changes, but I wish you well.
howInteresting
5% products discount

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
gracey77, Ageless is a targeted program with very few exercises, and I don't recall any designed to bulk up the muscles. Flex Effect is another resistance based program with more exercises. Maybe ask your question on an FE thread or on their own website. They've got trainers to answer questions.

Going in another direction entirely, there is an EDS thread "Lipo-filling (FAT) stimulation action on topicals". I can't post a link but you can find it by searching for "lipo-filling". The thread talks about an ingredient called volufiline which stimulates fat proliferation. It's mostly used by people who want larger breasts (!), but some have tried it on other areas, like hands. One woman reported that she found it effective, but discontinued use because she was afraid it would effect her hormones. As far as I know, though, volufiline does not affect estrogen levels, but rather works on fat cells. So, you might want to have a look see on that thread to see if there's anything useful.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |