Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi beauty and Mack,
Sorry for the delay... I was away for the weekend. Hope youve both got your links now. I sent crack of dawn uk time Smile

5% products discount

Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:21 am      Reply with quote
I aim to get it right. Here to serve you Wink xx

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I received the links. Thank you very much.
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi Loulou!

It's just me again, making my bi-annual nag post for you to make a gurn-along hotspots video...

Very Happy

Karenlee
mansi123
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:16 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to know if the third edition has a video as well?

I just received the pdf file..

Also it does not have the exercise 6.. Exercise 6 is missing in the pdf file..

Thanks
Mansi
ballerina
5% products discount

Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I think you get a video of all the exercises in 3rd Edition, but the site lulu.com sends the PDF out and steve Royce sent me the video separately. Maybe they don't realise you bought 3rd edition
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, yes steve does send video (actually 2 videos to people who purchase the 3rd edition from the lulu site.

As of now the 3rd edition will be sold on our site to ensure people get both the PDF and the 2 videos

All best , Loulou

Ps the 3rd edition still takes only 5 minutes but the schedule is arranged to include the additional exercises.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Karen, I must try harder. There will be a Hotspots video soon

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Yay for a hotspots video!

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2015 5:55 am      Reply with quote
steve was super awesome, I lost my pdf copy I purchased long time ago he sent me a new copy that same day I emailed ...Thanks loulou and steve ..you guys are the best ! hopefully I can stick to my face exercise routine and look as great as loulou Smile Razz

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2015 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
simpleMD wrote:
steve was super awesome, I lost my pdf copy I purchased long time ago he sent me a new copy that same day I emailed ...Thanks loulou and steve ..you guys are the best ! hopefully I can stick to my face exercise routine and look as great as loulou Smile Razz

She does look fabulous, doesn't she? Such an inspiration!

Sat May 09, 2015 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
Will this come my mail to my home or as a download to my computer?
Cdette

Sun May 10, 2015 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Got it, thank you!
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2015 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I have been doing some exercises off and on when I can remember Laughing I am seeing very positive changes ***less haggard look *** for sure and skin has a bit of glow which is multifactorial better diet increased hydration and of course the exercises so far its going well. I like the morning routine ** quick and dirty ** the best getting ready in the morning and doing it before slapping my serums and sunscreen :)Thank you LOULOU Razz LOVE YOU LOVE YOU ..!

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2015 5:56 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata, MD, I'm smiling out loud... you both rock, don't ever change

Karen and Jasmine you do deserve a Hotspots gurnalong. Hotspots isn't for sale on the site right now, but I'll pm you. You both rock also

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2015 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
About buying Ageless in 2015

We have divided the third edition into two volumes; the original Ageless programme (Easy Ten), and the Further Ageless programme (Ten new exercises,which are massage-based and powerful).

The Easy Ten is very effective on its own. People who have done the Easy Ten for two months or more and who are interested in varying their routine and receiving more precise directions for massage and lifting exercises can add the Further Ageless routine for extra radiance and facial firmness.
Loulou 😎

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2015 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
(Unexpectedly gigantic) picture of my 52-year old bare face taken outside yesterday. It didn't take a massive investment of time and energy to lift it, and takes little in the way of maintenance. Pulling the skin around hasn't ruined my face. Nothing will happen if you exercise it, or rather, really good things will happen.

There are more new pics up on the Ageless site, also the new Further Ageless book and DVD downloads are available with 9 new exercises that experienced women can use.

Cheers,
Loulou

Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:07 am      Reply with quote
Hi LouLou,
I've purchased the new Further Ageless book and DVD, but never received the downloads. Can you please help?
lehti
5% products discount

Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I'm new here and very interested in Loulou's exercises. Loulou, you look fantastic and your face is the best advertisement for your program! So far the most convincing one.

What concerns me is that the program seem to concentrate on cheeks and face lifting, while I mostly need to address my frown lines. Everything else is rather for a "maintenance" (I'm in my early 30s and no bigger problems so far), but the between eyebrows area already needs an actual "treatment". Is there any chance that it will help me with that?

Unfortunately I cannot insert pictures here to show the scale of a problem, but let's just say it's not just a "fine line", rather a fold created by tense corrugator supercilii muscle.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
zbereza wrote:
Hi LouLou,
I've purchased the new Further Ageless book and DVD, but never received the downloads. Can you please help?

You should contact them through the site because they don't check in here every day.

5% products discount

Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I decided to try “ageless if you dare” however, there are 2 products in the website:

1. Ageless if you Dare
2. The ageless book of massage

as a newbie, which should I buy? Also what is the difference between these two products?

Thanks
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your interest,and sorry for the lack of clarity!

The Easy Ten Ageless exercises will lift and tighten your face on their own. That's the basic Ageless that has been around a long time.

The book of massage is a further nine massage-based exercises which can be added to the programme after a couple of months, to add more variety and a new challenge.

They're a different type of training from the original exercises and you don't need them at all! They add density to bone and muscular structures, but the essential programme is the Easy Ten.

All best wishes, Loulou Cool

Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Loulou,
I did not receive the massage video. I emailed Steve a few times with no response. Crying or Very sad
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi zbereza,
I can see you've asked about this on here before... Apologies for the late reply. I'm very sorry but we haven't received any mail from you, something must have gone awry. Steve is sending you the video as I write this, please forgive the delay.

You've been very patient and I do appreciate it

Loulou wave

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:39 am      Reply with quote
lehti wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm new here and very interested in Loulou's exercises. Loulou, you look fantastic and your face is the best advertisement for your program! So far the most convincing one.

What concerns me is that the program seem to concentrate on cheeks and face lifting, while I mostly need to address my frown lines. Everything else is rather for a "maintenance" (I'm in my early 30s and no bigger problems so far), but the between eyebrows area already needs an actual "treatment". Is there any chance that it will help me with that?

Unfortunately I cannot insert pictures here to show the scale of a problem, but let's just say it's not just a "fine line", rather a fold created by tense corrugator supercilii muscle.

Hi lehti,
Thank you for your lovely compliments! I'm smiling joyfully as I write Smile

To answer your question, The Ageless programme has very little for the forehead as the folds youre describing tend to look considerably the worse for wear after training before they look better. The repeated contraction during exercise leaves the forehead temporarily more puckered than before, just as going for a long run will make you more tired than before you did it! In both cases you're actually improving the condition of the body, you recover quicker each time, but meanwhile it makes people anxious and disappointed and Ageless is supposed to be about feeling happy and positive!

The forehead is one of the areas addressed in the Hotspots programme. It makes the area stronger and smoother without scrunching up the brow, although there will still be some short-term deterioration in its appearance, and it's essential to allow it to rebuild before judging the result.

We're not selling Hotspots on the site right now but it's Ł25 for the book and DVD download package. There are five areas to work intensively on. I'd only boot camp one area at a time and use another programme, Ageless or otherwise, for general uplift and rejuvenation. PM me if you'd like more info Cool

All best, Loulou
Cool

Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |