Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anthony Logistics Instant Fix Oil Control (85 g / 3 oz) Payot Techni Liss First First Wrinkles Smoothing Care (50 ml / 1.6 floz) Orlane Oligo Hypoallergenique Cleanser Lotion Duo (2 items)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, me again Smile

Just to say also, it's nigh on impossible to do the Ageless facial exercises wrongly!

Even if you managed it you wouldn't do any harm, but all you need to do really is keep smiling Smile

LL

5% products discount

Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:43 am      Reply with quote
The ageless site is up and running. Smile

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ageless Steve Royce wrote:
The ageless site is up and running. Smile

Hi Steve, I ordered the 10 Easy download package yesterday and have yet to get a confirmation email or any link for downloading. I see the email system on the website is down so I emailed you about the issue on the alternative email address. Can you get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the hotspots download package today. Hopefully, I will be receiving the link soon. The mysterious contents of the hotspots program will finally be revealed to me.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
I still have not received the link for the program I purchased. Please, Louise and Steve, I'm excited to get started. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait.
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi beauty and Mack,
Sorry for the delay... I was away for the weekend. Hope youve both got your links now. I sent crack of dawn uk time Smile

5% products discount

Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:21 am      Reply with quote
I aim to get it right. Here to serve you Wink xx

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I received the links. Thank you very much.
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi Loulou!

It's just me again, making my bi-annual nag post for you to make a gurn-along hotspots video...

Very Happy

Karenlee
mansi123
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:16 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to know if the third edition has a video as well?

I just received the pdf file..

Also it does not have the exercise 6.. Exercise 6 is missing in the pdf file..

Thanks
Mansi
ballerina
5% products discount

Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I think you get a video of all the exercises in 3rd Edition, but the site lulu.com sends the PDF out and steve Royce sent me the video separately. Maybe they don't realise you bought 3rd edition
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, yes steve does send video (actually 2 videos to people who purchase the 3rd edition from the lulu site.

As of now the 3rd edition will be sold on our site to ensure people get both the PDF and the 2 videos

All best , Loulou

Ps the 3rd edition still takes only 5 minutes but the schedule is arranged to include the additional exercises.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Karen, I must try harder. There will be a Hotspots video soon

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Yay for a hotspots video!

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2015 5:55 am      Reply with quote
steve was super awesome, I lost my pdf copy I purchased long time ago he sent me a new copy that same day I emailed ...Thanks loulou and steve ..you guys are the best ! hopefully I can stick to my face exercise routine and look as great as loulou Smile Razz

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2015 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
simpleMD wrote:
steve was super awesome, I lost my pdf copy I purchased long time ago he sent me a new copy that same day I emailed ...Thanks loulou and steve ..you guys are the best ! hopefully I can stick to my face exercise routine and look as great as loulou Smile Razz

She does look fabulous, doesn't she? Such an inspiration!

Sat May 09, 2015 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
Will this come my mail to my home or as a download to my computer?
Cdette

Sun May 10, 2015 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Got it, thank you!
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2015 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I have been doing some exercises off and on when I can remember Laughing I am seeing very positive changes ***less haggard look *** for sure and skin has a bit of glow which is multifactorial better diet increased hydration and of course the exercises so far its going well. I like the morning routine ** quick and dirty ** the best getting ready in the morning and doing it before slapping my serums and sunscreen :)Thank you LOULOU Razz LOVE YOU LOVE YOU ..!

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2015 5:56 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata, MD, I'm smiling out loud... you both rock, don't ever change

Karen and Jasmine you do deserve a Hotspots gurnalong. Hotspots isn't for sale on the site right now, but I'll pm you. You both rock also

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2015 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
About buying Ageless in 2015

We have divided the third edition into two volumes; the original Ageless programme (Easy Ten), and the Further Ageless programme (Ten new exercises,which are massage-based and powerful).

The Easy Ten is very effective on its own. People who have done the Easy Ten for two months or more and who are interested in varying their routine and receiving more precise directions for massage and lifting exercises can add the Further Ageless routine for extra radiance and facial firmness.
Loulou 😎

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2015 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
(Unexpectedly gigantic) picture of my 52-year old bare face taken outside yesterday. It didn't take a massive investment of time and energy to lift it, and takes little in the way of maintenance. Pulling the skin around hasn't ruined my face. Nothing will happen if you exercise it, or rather, really good things will happen.

There are more new pics up on the Ageless site, also the new Further Ageless book and DVD downloads are available with 9 new exercises that experienced women can use.

Cheers,
Loulou

Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:07 am      Reply with quote
Hi LouLou,
I've purchased the new Further Ageless book and DVD, but never received the downloads. Can you please help?
lehti
5% products discount

Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I'm new here and very interested in Loulou's exercises. Loulou, you look fantastic and your face is the best advertisement for your program! So far the most convincing one.

What concerns me is that the program seem to concentrate on cheeks and face lifting, while I mostly need to address my frown lines. Everything else is rather for a "maintenance" (I'm in my early 30s and no bigger problems so far), but the between eyebrows area already needs an actual "treatment". Is there any chance that it will help me with that?

Unfortunately I cannot insert pictures here to show the scale of a problem, but let's just say it's not just a "fine line", rather a fold created by tense corrugator supercilii muscle.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
zbereza wrote:
Hi LouLou,
I've purchased the new Further Ageless book and DVD, but never received the downloads. Can you please help?

You should contact them through the site because they don't check in here every day.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Anthony Logistics Instant Fix Oil Control (85 g / 3 oz) DeVita Perfecting Time (75 ml / 2.5 oz) BDB Best Sellers Kit (5 items)