Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2448
Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:54 am      Reply with quote
41 years is young (I’m 60 plus). Two weeks may not be enough time, usually they encourage you to have a month off. It’s a bit like body exercises – you start an exercise program and are writing off a whole program after 2 weeks. I think you are right that you will know if you are harming but also don’t worry if you feel strange doing them. They are quite different and most of us have gone through life without touching our faces like we do with them. I don’t know Lou’s stance on fillers – but I do know from other programs many people who had fillers reported that the exercises made them go away much faster. Yet it makes sense to me that if you exercise your face you will improve skin, muscles etc.
Aam24
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Nov 2015
Posts: 29
Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:19 am      Reply with quote
I don't care if the filler goes faster and I'm building naturally on my own. I'll keep you posted...hope it works!
prtc
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 May 2015
Posts: 1
Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
hi Everyone,

I ordered the basic Ageless if You Dare exercises back in April - I used some for about 6 weeks and then stopped because of stuff/life. Anyway, I wanted to get back into it so went to the email that contained the links but can't download again. The computer I used at the time has broken so now am at a loss as how to see the information. Am i supposed to go to another website and log in? Sorry, my memory isn't very good sometimes.

I have proof that I paid and the orginal email the information was sent in - I just can't access the downloads anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I am 49 and yesterday a store employee assumed I was a senior and gave a discount - I feel devastated and have been crying ever since, couldn't sleep, etc.... It is bad enough looking your age but to be mistaken for much older is so hard to take. I wasn't pretty to begin with either so aging is making me all that more depressed. I don't really have wrinkles but lots of sagging.

sorry for the sob story, just really need to see all the exercises again. I remember 3 or 4 but that is it.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
lilacheck wrote:
Has anyone had any prob;em on dowloading Ageless if you Dare? I went to LouLou's web site,purchased it and have not been able to dowload it.I have been sent a link that does not works too.it says that expired.
I have contacted her several times over the last 12 months and had no reply.I paid for it and can not have it at all!
Can anyone help me here?


Aam24 wrote:
First time posting, been a lurker. Had sculptra, it faded after six months and ruined my skin texture. I look older now. Sucks! Intrigued by natural remedies. I'm grateful for this board. How do I buy ageless if you dare? I just got CFF, and not sure its for me. I pushed to hard and I'm sore after one time. I know to ease up now as my lips got numb and plump, but I don't know if I like it. I don't have forehead wrinkles and I'm worried I will get them. There's a lot of forehead work(IMO). I want full cheeks. I think it might be the wrong program and would rather have ageless. So, how do I get it? Thx!


prtc wrote:
hi Everyone,

I ordered the basic Ageless if You Dare exercises back in April - I used some for about 6 weeks and then stopped because of stuff/life. Anyway, I wanted to get back into it so went to the email that contained the links but can't download again. The computer I used at the time has broken so now am at a loss as how to see the information. Am i supposed to go to another website and log in? Sorry, my memory isn't very good sometimes.

I have proof that I paid and the orginal email the information was sent in - I just can't access the downloads anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I am 49 and yesterday a store employee assumed I was a senior and gave a discount - I feel devastated and have been crying ever since, couldn't sleep, etc.... It is bad enough looking your age but to be mistaken for much older is so hard to take. I wasn't pretty to begin with either so aging is making me all that more depressed. I don't really have wrinkles but lots of sagging.

sorry for the sob story, just really need to see all the exercises again. I remember 3 or 4 but that is it.


I found the following post on the FlexEffects forum, where she has a subforum.

Quote:
Hi Krisdane and Beautifulface,

We put the dvd on eBay or you can order a dvd download from my colleague steve( sroyce65@yahoo.com) Thank you both for your interest!

I know the 3rd edition thing is confusing so I'll try to clarify. It contains extra material and incorporates massage for advanced students, but it proved more sensible to make the new material into a separate book with its own set of exercises. You can buy both the original Ageless and the massage book from lulu.com, or downloads from steve as above.

Can I reiterate my gratitude and admiration towards you Deb for your generosity in creating this thread. You deserve your beautiful face
All best to everyone on this board, Loulou:)


I bolded Steve's email address as I didn't see anything on ebay.

The address of the FlexEffect forum is http://flexeffect.proboards.com/thread/5191/welcome-ageless - you have to register to see the Ageless forum.

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
katydid99
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Apr 2014
Posts: 5
Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Well fun, just posted a reply & it disappeared--maybe because I included a link?

At any rate, found the video on UK (not US) ebay in download or DVD form (9 and 15 pounds respectively).

HTH!
Aam24
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Nov 2015
Posts: 29
Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Immacolata☺ I send you a pm last week. Is bren21 still doing ageless? Her eyes looked amazing at 30 days!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Aam24 wrote:
Thank you Immacolata☺ I send you a pm last week. Is bren21 still doing ageless? Her eyes looked amazing at 30 days!


Sent me a PM? I don't have any messages. Not sure who bren21 is...

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Sep 2008
Posts: 1115
Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I remember Bren21

I haven't seen her post here for a long time…although I take huge periods of time away too.

Why don't you PM her and see if she responds.

_________________
71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Semayden7
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Nov 2015
Posts: 2
Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
At last I'm here! You wouldn't believe the problems I've had trying to log in - and finally I had to re-register!

I used to be 'semayden', if anyone is interested, lol.

I wanted to say that I have been faithfully using 'Tua Trend' for a year - and am not impressed with my results. Accordingly, I've decided to turn back to Lou and her 'ageless' exercises, as her approach makes the most sense to me - plus she is still alive, well and posting, and looking very good in that last pic (apart from screwing up her eyes).

I wanted to ask if there is a way of emailing Lou directly here in UK, as I would love to attend one of her classes in the new year, down in Oxfordshire. I live up in Yorkshire. I also tried Steve's email address which I saw someone post here - but never heard back and don't know if it ever got through.

Meanwhile, I am doing the best I can to remember the basic 10, and think I have it right (photobucket still has a couple of old videos of Lou demonstrating them a few years ago).

It's good to be back, and to see familiar names still posting. Very Happy
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2448
Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
I think i saw Lou posting on the Flexeffect forum a little while ago in response so you may want to try there. Oxford isn't that far from me - I never knew she taught. Thats exciting.
Semayden7 wrote:
At last I'm here! You wouldn't believe the problems I've had trying to log in - and finally I had to re-register!

I used to be 'semayden', if anyone is interested, lol.

I wanted to say that I have been faithfully using 'Tua Trend' for a year - and am not impressed with my results. Accordingly, I've decided to turn back to Lou and her 'ageless' exercises, as her approach makes the most sense to me - plus she is still alive, well and posting, and looking very good in that last pic (apart from screwing up her eyes).

I wanted to ask if there is a way of emailing Lou directly here in UK, as I would love to attend one of her classes in the new year, down in Oxfordshire. I live up in Yorkshire. I also tried Steve's email address which I saw someone post here - but never heard back and don't know if it ever got through.

Meanwhile, I am doing the best I can to remember the basic 10, and think I have it right (photobucket still has a couple of old videos of Lou demonstrating them a few years ago).

It's good to be back, and to see familiar names still posting. Very Happy
Semayden7
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Nov 2015
Posts: 2
Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for that info. Yes, I hope I am right about Oxfordshire! Hopefully Lou or someone else will correct me if I'm wrong!

TheresaMary wrote:
I think i saw Lou posting on the Flexeffect forum a little while ago in response so you may want to try there. Oxford isn't that far from me - I never knew she taught. Thats exciting.
Semayden7 wrote:
At last I'm here! You wouldn't believe the problems I've had trying to log in - and finally I had to re-register!

I used to be 'semayden', if anyone is interested, lol.

I wanted to say that I have been faithfully using 'Tua Trend' for a year - and am not impressed with my results. Accordingly, I've decided to turn back to Lou and her 'ageless' exercises, as her approach makes the most sense to me - plus she is still alive, well and posting, and looking very good in that last pic (apart from screwing up her eyes).

I wanted to ask if there is a way of emailing Lou directly here in UK, as I would love to attend one of her classes in the new year, down in Oxfordshire. I live up in Yorkshire. I also tried Steve's email address which I saw someone post here - but never heard back and don't know if it ever got through.

Meanwhile, I am doing the best I can to remember the basic 10, and think I have it right (photobucket still has a couple of old videos of Lou demonstrating them a few years ago).

It's good to be back, and to see familiar names still posting. Very Happy
Aam24
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Nov 2015
Posts: 29
Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
I got ageless! I've only used it three times, but I FINALLY get what people mean when they say the first sign is, the skin feels different! Its so easy and I don't mind doing it. Thanks for all these posts raving, I'm excited to jump on the bandwagon
mansi123
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 71
Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Hello Wonderful Ladies,

I am 41 years old and have sag under eyes which makes me look much older. the sag also makes the eyes look hollow.
I am doing Ageless if you Dare since last two years but have failed to get any response in this area. Can anyone please advice me how can I fill up this area and lift the muscles?

I am absolutely lost..

Thanks a lot
Mansi
Needl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Nov 2012
Posts: 218
Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mansi123

About the lower eyes:

I use Ageless for some parts of the face, but find the Flexeffect way of handling the eyelids is easier and seems to work for me. Also, Deb emphasises that there is a lower lid that that needs its own exercise, while Loulou writes "There is not really
a muscle that opens the lower lid" and says the orbicularis oculi determines the lower lid's condition.

If you just place (v clean) fingers on the lower lids and attempt to lift those lids without using the orbicularis oculi, you'll feel that there is a little lower lid muscle (or section of the orb. oculi) that might need some work.

Is that the area you're talking about though?

Below the lower lid I also have very thin skin and dark circles, and exercises haven't prevented that, so for me that is where owndoc's detailed instructions for needling around that area come in.
Needl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Nov 2012
Posts: 218
Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
About the mouth muscle, Wikipedia writes "the orbicularis oris muscle is a complex of muscles in the lips that encircles the mouth. Until recently, it was misinterpreted as a sphincter, or circular muscle, but it is actually composed of four independent quadrants that interlace and give only an appearance of circularity."

I don't know whether that means the four sections can be worked separately, but just for everyone's information.
mansi123
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 71
Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Hi Needl,

Yes that's exactly what I meant...

May be I should search some exercises to target that area on internet and apply those...

Thanks a lot
Mansi

Needl wrote:
Hi Mansi123

About the lower eyes:

I use Ageless for some parts of the face, but find the Flexeffect way of handling the eyelids is easier and seems to work for me. Also, Deb emphasises that there is a lower lid that that needs its own exercise, while Loulou writes "There is not really
a muscle that opens the lower lid" and says the orbicularis oculi determines the lower lid's condition.

If you just place (v clean) fingers on the lower lids and attempt to lift those lids without using the orbicularis oculi, you'll feel that there is a little lower lid muscle (or section of the orb. oculi) that might need some work.

Is that the area you're talking about though?

Below the lower lid I also have very thin skin and dark circles, and exercises haven't prevented that, so for me that is where owndoc's detailed instructions for needling around that area come in.
marcia36
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 234
Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi can anyone tell me where i can buy the ageless programme i cant find it anywhere.Thanks
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2448
Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Loulou posted this on her forum on the FlexEffect forum:

We put the dvd on eBay or you can order a dvd download from my colleague steve (sroyce65@yahoo.com)

I think Steve is UK based too and so if you email him he should be able to tell you how to purchase.

marcia36 wrote:
Hi can anyone tell me where i can buy the ageless programme i cant find it anywhere.Thanks
marcia36
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 234
Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi thank you for this information xx
oaijason
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2016
Posts: 50
Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:56 am      Reply with quote
great info... thx!
sab123
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 31 Jan 2016
Posts: 1
Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
I am new to the forum and I have been reading about Ageless if you Dare program and the great results. I would like to try it too but I dont know from where I can buy and download the PDF copy. Can anyone please help me ans send me the link where I can pay and download the program ?
oaijason
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2016
Posts: 50
Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
very useful info. thx!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2448
Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Read above - Steve's email address is there and he can point you in the right direction. It is also on lulu.com
sab123 wrote:
Hi
I am new to the forum and I have been reading about Ageless if you Dare program and the great results. I would like to try it too but I dont know from where I can buy and download the PDF copy. Can anyone please help me ans send me the link where I can pay and download the program ?
mander123
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 11
Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if there is a significant difference between Ageless if you Dare 2nd and 3rd editions? I have the 2nd, but want to make sure I am getting the most out of my facial exercises! I have reached out to Steve at the above email address, but have not heard anything back from him as of yet.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2448
Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Loulou posted this on the FlexEffect forum

"I know the 3rd edition thing is confusing so I'll try to clarify. It contains extra material and incorporates massage for advanced students, but it proved more sensible to make the new material into a separate book with its own set of exercises. You can buy both the original Ageless and the massage book from lulu.com, or downloads from steve as above."

mander123 wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a significant difference between Ageless if you Dare 2nd and 3rd editions? I have the 2nd, but want to make sure I am getting the most out of my facial exercises! I have reached out to Steve at the above email address, but have not heard anything back from him as of yet.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Sothys Anti-Ageing Comfort Cream - Grade 2 (50 ml / 1.69 floz) Bremenn Clinical Strength Smooth Serum (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Payot Techni Liss First First Wrinkles Smoothing Care (50 ml / 1.6 floz)