Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Obagi on neck
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bee_g
5% products discount

Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Anyone uses obagi products on their neck? I am noticing the difference in complexion and tone of my skin on face (where i use obagi products) and neck is becoming visible - my face is much clear and bright compared to my neck now..
-B
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
bee_g wrote:
Anyone uses obagi products on their neck? I am noticing the difference in complexion and tone of my skin on face (where i use obagi products) and neck is becoming visible - my face is much clear and bright compared to my neck now..
-B

I do. According to Dr. Obagi's book (which is 10 years old and he may have a different opinion now, and the my nurse I used to see, you can use the Nu Derm on nonfacial areas. You use only the Clear, Blender/RA (No exfoderm), and would use it only 2-3 times a week at night. It does help. My neck was darker than my face, but after using the products on my neck for about 1 month, it is almost as light as my face now.
taobunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Clear and Blender on my neck - on alternate days. (Or when I remember...)

I did make the mistake, at first, of using Exfoderm on my neck. Bad idea! It made my neck extremely red, irritated and raw... Won't do that again! Wink
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
I use Blender and ret-a on my neck, occasionally also on my chest and about once a year on my hands! Neutral

Bee, that's so great that you can see a difference, though... your face must be looking grrrreat! Very Happy

5% products discount

Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks ladies for the replies. So 2-3 days per week and only clear and blender/retin-a. Did you go through the peeling phase for neck as well?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I am not sure about the others, but my neck gets very dry for a while. So, yes, for me I go through a peeling phase (and its not pretty!).
bee_g
5% products discount

Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 am      Reply with quote
[quote="rileygirl"]I am not sure about the others, but my neck gets very dry for a while. So, yes, for me I go through a peeling phase (and its not pretty!).[/quote]

Yes..i thought so and that is something what scares me..my office people just got over the ugliness of my face and if now they see my peeling neck, god knows what they will think :-d
maybe i will start during Christmas holidays and will wear high necks for a while..

Thanks again Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:16 am      Reply with quote
No problem! Good luck, and keep us posted how it works for you.
bee_g
5% products discount

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Rileygirl and others,
if I just want to improve the complexion and skin tone of the neck so that it matches the skin tone of the face, can I use just the clear without the blender/retin -a?
-Bee
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, that is fine to do, bee_g! Just remember to put your sunscreen on your neck!
bee_g
5% products discount

Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Rileygirl
rcascone
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Is it ok to use on your chest too?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Yes, rcascone. You can use all but the Exfoderm on both your neck and chest (same goes for arms if you wanted to). For the neck/chest area, use only 2-3 days a week.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:34 am      Reply with quote
well, there is no problem for me to use Obagi on neck, hands, and elbows! Very Happy
londongirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
im a woman of colour and have had sucess with HQ on a body area with great success

my neck is SEVERAL shades darker and im so afraid to use HQ on my neck due to the re darkening women of colour can experience however im very tempted so im going to give it a whirl wish me luck Very Happy
Ferfer
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:33 am      Reply with quote
Which product line of Obagi do you use? I noticed it has Nu-Derm, Obagi Professional-C Serum. I want to try this product.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |