Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Does anyone know (or has anyone tried) *Anna Bellina*
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 26, 2008 4:56 am      Reply with quote
I cringe when I hear this company name. With the way she does business I cant believe she is still in business.
mcdermid
5% products discount

Wed May 28, 2008 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the "terressentials" organic skin care line? I came across a link via the Adam Waters, Natural Skin Care Authority web-site. I'm truly impressed with the knowledge of Jim and Diana (Co-founders).
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 28, 2008 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
mcdermid, here are some companies that I believe sell products similar (or better!) than what you would be getting from Anna Belina:
http://www.sheaterraorganics.com/category/21.html
http://www.zenbiotic.com/
http://www.100percentpure.com/facialtreatments.html

Currently I use a lot of Zenbiotic products (and LOVE them! I read somewhere that they grow all their own organic ingredients in house, nice.), and I use body products from the other two companies. However, I've heard some really great reviews on the facial products from the other two companies so I'm hoping to try them in the near future. HTH!

5% products discount

Wed May 28, 2008 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz, thank-you for your reply. I had already been to the site 100% Pure, but haven't decided if I want to order from them yet. I'm still researching other sites. I now have two more sites to look at, thanks to you (sheaterraorganics and zenbiotic).
Thanks so much. I'll let y'all know what products/web-sites I decide on in the end. Can't believe there is so much out there! Confused
I've recently ordered from Eminence Organics, and after looking at the Terressentials web-site and their "Healthy Person's Guide to Personal Ingredients" page, I've realized that some of the products that I've ordered from Eminence, have some of the Synthetic Preservatives in them. Ah well, I'm sure I'll find something that I will eventually settle on. Smile
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 10:05 am      Reply with quote
I’ve read so much bad stuff about Anna Bellina I finally went to check out the site.

Well, sorry ladies, but I love Anna Bellina’s website. Certainly made me smile after a very long day at work. The general tone of craziness and the multitude of inconsistencies are at a level that few could hope to achieve.

Just before leaving this fabulous site, I noticed the statement “Great News!!! After all these years we are finally certified vegan” .. but when you click on the link you are presented with a “certified organic” (not vegan) pdf certificate thingie, for a completely different company (mountainroseherbs)
http://store.annabellina.com/whatsnew.html

I love Anna Bellina. The woman running this site actually makes me look normal .. errr Laughing
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 30, 2008 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
This lady sounds like a terrible vendor. Thanks for the warning. I will most definitely not be purchasing from her.
fireplug
5% products discount

Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I feel like I'm following you because I was looking at profiles from people on another thread I've been on. We are both newbies here. I saw this post and it hit home. I can NOT say I have ever had a personal experience with Anna, but a close friend of mine has. This friend is on a literal warpath with this company/person. I don't know what exactly they've done, but my friend is definitely both VERY intelligent and VERY laid back. It would take a LOT to get her this upset. That I know for sure. Obviously something is way wrong with this outfit. Note: This is only hearsay, but I know my friend's nature very well. Next time we talk, I'll ask more specifics. She said a bunch, but I just don't recall the details. (Too many glasses of wine.) Good luck!
juls

Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
This has been very interesting reading the forum for anna bellina. I stumbled upon her website over the summer and ordered a "starter kit" a bit expensive but I really wanted to try it. I have problem skin and am trying to go organic...it was the Rosaccea Starter kit. I really liked the face wash and exfoliator. Nothing spectacular but did not make me break out and smelled pleasant!

But, after reading the negative experiences from customers- I am NOT going to reorder. That is unacceptable in business in my opinion. I hope the owner reads this, because she is losing business. Thanks everyone for speaking up.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |