Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Dr Hauschka Review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
nekosen
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I brought four products of Dr Hauschka, Rhythmic Night Conditioner , Facial Toner , daytime moisture and Revitalizing Mask.

The brand suggests we do not use any other brand when using the conditioner so I only put toner then moisture. The first three days my skin was really dry and it drove me crazy. Some days after it got better. Until today I've used the conditioner for 12 days, it's really amazing. My skin is bright, clean. It did really change my skin tone. I think I'll keep using it.

the Revitalizing Mask is really impressing. It can improve the skin tone. If u have important meeting the next day, this mask can be a good choice.

When I finish the conditioner, I will write more.
alexol
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using the Dr. Hauschka's Nasturtium and Lemon shampoo. Actually, I ever used the shampooes by PHYTO and Rene Furterer, which are all hair cleansers boasted botanical ingredients.

I prefer Dr. Hausechka just 'cause it's much more foaming and mild as well. This shampoo is formulated for oily/dandruff scalp. The same type products always give too much clean and left dryness of hair. But not for this one.

Maybe I can try the eye balm later.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
alexol wrote:
I'm using the Dr. Hauschka's Nasturtium and Lemon shampoo. Actually, I ever used the shampooes by PHYTO and Rene Furterer, which are all hair cleansers boasted botanical ingredients.

I prefer Dr. Hausechka just 'cause it's much more foaming and mild as well. This shampoo is formulated for oily/dandruff scalp. The same type products always give too much clean and left dryness of hair. But not for this one.

Maybe I can try the eye balm later.

I didn't try other products of Dr. Hauschka. I did use up the conditioner and now my skin get better!!! I don't have acne anymore. My skin tone is imporeved dramatecally!!!
I love Dr. Hauschka. I think I'll use conditioner for another month.
veronia

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing. I tried normalizing day oil for my acne prone face, it worked pretty well, no more acne after used one bottle, and don't come back yet after stopped using it. I also tried its revitalizing eye cream, sadly not better than the avocado eye cream from Kiehls. Nevertheless, this is a decent brand, and EDS doesn't overpriced it. I'm gonna try its other products. Please update your experience with them.

nekosen wrote:
I brought four products of Dr Hauschka, Rhythmic Night Conditioner , Facial Toner , daytime moisture and Revitalizing Mask.

The brand suggests we do not use any other brand when using the conditioner so I only put toner then moisture. The first three days my skin was really dry and it drove me crazy. Some days after it got better. Until today I've used the conditioner for 12 days, it's really amazing. My skin is bright, clean. It did really change my skin tone. I think I'll keep using it.

the Revitalizing Mask is really impressing. It can improve the skin tone. If u have important meeting the next day, this mask can be a good choice.

When I finish the conditioner, I will write more.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
How old are you?
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
Also what is your skin type?
theyoungyvonne
5% products discount

Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask and I find that the best clay/cleansing mask I've tried so far. I have sensitive/roscea skin, and everytime I used it my boyfriend always say that my skin looks immediately improved, skin color looks balanaced, and clean.

I would sometimes mixed it with my toner water (I am currently using Murad's Essential C) so it becomes a full treatment to my skin, giving it an even better glow than just water.
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:44 am      Reply with quote
theyoungyvonne wrote:
I'm using Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask and I find that the best clay/cleansing mask I've tried so far. I have sensitive/roscea skin, and everytime I used it my boyfriend always say that my skin looks immediately improved, skin color looks balanaced, and clean.

I would sometimes mixed it with my toner water (I am currently using Murad's Essential C) so it becomes a full treatment to my skin, giving it an even better glow than just water.

do you use it after Dr.H steam bath product?
any improvement with blackheads?
did you have blackheads to start with?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
You didn't try Dr H Cleansing Cream yet? It's my favorite cleanser! It cleans anything you can give it: Euro SS, makeup, eye makeup...you name it! Mild enough to use on my eyelids and eye area. I keep coming back to it after trying everything else because it makes my skin feel so clean, but soft and supple. I used the Rhythmic Night Conditioner, but got into Retin-A so I stopped using it. It did make my skin feel healthy once I acclimated to it.. It's a nice line of healthy-skin products. Glad EDS carries it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I use the cleansing milk morning and night except on the days that I shower. I use the cleansing cream in the shower just because it's easier to rinse off. Then the regular toner and the normalizing day oil. That's pretty much my skin care routine and my skin has never looked better. I've also had two Hauschka facials and loved them as well!
saring
5% products discount

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:52 am      Reply with quote
I heard lot of people can't finish
Dr. Hausechka conditioner full course. Good for u . Very Happy
Camille00
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:16 am      Reply with quote
I love the Dr H Cleansing Cream! It's so gentle and my skin feels so clean!
cc428
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE Dr H CC! I also like the clay mask and facial steam. Check out my review here http://mybeautydiary-cc.blogspot.com/

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:44 am      Reply with quote
The revitalizing mask is awesome. It makes my face soft, bright and baby-pink.
harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:29 am      Reply with quote
I am using the Dr H sensitive skin conditioning ampules, cc, toner, cleansing milk, clay mask, steam bath and rejuvenating day cream. I really love the clay mask. It is amazing..very very effective at cleansing the pores and not irritating, maybe the best I have ever used. Also, I steam my face first. But unfortunately I have been getting breakouts especially on my chin and red irritated areas and I almost never get these. I am planning on stopping Dr and trying something else as I have had this for over 6 weeks and don't want to damage my skin. I read others have gotten this. I'm not sure it is "purging" or just an allergy to something in some of the products. Will keep using the clay mask for sure. Dr H has helped a lot with a less oily t zone but I think it is not moisturizing on my cheeks and they look dehydrated...maybe not the best line for mature skin. I'd be interested in any thoughts about this.
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:04 am      Reply with quote
I would like to give you a heads up on the ampules..
Years ago I used to work in a health food store and the Dr H rep used to give those who worked in the cosmetics and supplements sections lessons on their products.
One of the vitamin guys used all their products but figured out that the ampules were colloidal silver so he used Source Natural's nasal spray on his face instead. He claimed it would be good for those with acne or other problems, though he didn't have it.
I think he mixed it with rose water too. I don't recall if it was because he loved rose water or because he thought it was in the amp's. This guy was a genius as far as supplements went, so I totally trust him that he knew what he was talking about. A walking encyclopedia!

fiy---did you know Johnny Depp uses Dr. H's products? Men really like the tints...no one can tell they are wearing makekup.

Rolling Eyes
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:31 am      Reply with quote
harriet wrote:
I am using the Dr H sensitive skin conditioning ampules, cc, toner, cleansing milk, clay mask, steam bath and rejuvenating day cream. I really love the clay mask. It is amazing..very very effective at cleansing the pores and not irritating, maybe the best I have ever used. Also, I steam my face first. But unfortunately I have been getting breakouts especially on my chin and red irritated areas and I almost never get these. I am planning on stopping Dr and trying something else as I have had this for over 6 weeks and don't want to damage my skin. I read others have gotten this. I'm not sure it is "purging" or just an allergy to something in some of the products. Will keep using the clay mask for sure. Dr H has helped a lot with a less oily t zone but I think it is not moisturizing on my cheeks and they look dehydrated...maybe not the best line for mature skin. I'd be interested in any thoughts about this.

Hmm are you sure you want to be steaming your skin? I notice whenever I take warm baths my skin acts up and I get red dots all over my face. I think it's the temperature change. I remember you said you had Rosacea (or symptoms). just a thought...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:35 am      Reply with quote
I have used 2 jars of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask, I was using it after steaming my face with either Dr.H steaming concentrate or simple chamomile tea but it had no influence on the blackheads, my blackheads are still with me Sad
I will not repurchase.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
callalily. thanks for you response. I know I should be more careful with the rosacea but I also want to keep my t zone pores clean. Your message made me think that I'll try the mask without steaming first. I do avoid saunas and steambaths for that same reason. Harriet
Sabrinafr
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:20 am      Reply with quote
I used conditioner several years ago, but didn't find any special. Maybe I will try the cleansing cream.
bluepacific
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
Rhythmic Night Conditioner and cleansing cream are my absolute favorites. I noticed a huge difference in my skin when I used Rhythmic Night Conditioner for 2 - 3 weeks continuously. I wish it was cheaper, though...
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:25 am      Reply with quote
I am really surprised people expect to use clay mask and steam and have it rid them of blackheads.

If you already have blackheads you have to be seen by esthetician who will remove them for you. Using clay masks will draw out toxins and impurities and prevent blackheads from forming...
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:44 am      Reply with quote
I just don't think their products are suitable for oily skin, I used to break out for using their rose cream...
wylone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 am      Reply with quote
well, I do like the idea of using all natural and organic stuffs for skincare though, but there are so many other better choices which are more friendly to oily skin
Annonymous
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
wylone wrote:
I just don't think their products are suitable for oily skin, I used to break out for using their rose cream...

The rose cream is not intended for oily skin. You should follow the regimen that they suggest to you for your skintype. People with oily skin should be using the normalizing day oil as a moisturizer to combat the oily skin. Wink
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |