Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Want bigger boobs?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
I am a sucker but have to try it! LOL

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=178187&u=largerbreasts.com

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know Sassy. Their statement about causing more growth hormone to be taken up by estrogen receptor in the breast concerns me. I think it might very likely concern an MD also. That's awfully close to what happens in breast cancer.

I don't really see anything in the ingredients that I know of that does actually promote growth hormone.

Either their claims are exaggerated... and if they aren't exaggerated, they sound a bit dangerous.

And believe me, I'm a person that trys MANY natural products for various purposes. But as many as I've tried, this would not be one I personally would try.

Sorry to be a wet blanket. Sad

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
hey Judy,

it's ok, better to be cautious. You aren't the only one skeptical/cautious. I won't jump yet, I will see what others think. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:06 am      Reply with quote
I thought it looked OK given it's based on natural herbs etc...I'd be really concerned about the side effects though...I mean, do you really want square nipples Sassy? Shock

Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:39 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
I thought it looked OK given it's based on natural herbs etc...I'd be really concerned about the side effects though...I mean, do you really want square nipples Sassy? Shock
Laughing

Took me a minute to figure that one out. Good one Guapagirl Laughing

JUDY

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Sassyred wrote:
hey Judy,

it's ok, better to be cautious. You aren't the only one skeptical/cautious. I won't jump yet, I will see what others think. Confused

I might have a slightly biased opinion. It's not a product that I'd ever buy, but mainly because I'd need something that works exactly the opposite. No way I'm putting anything on to "add to" what is already there. Not talking

I do know that wild yam creams have been said to increase bust size. I have talked to Dr. Betty Kamen who is a reknowned expert in natural hormones and she says that it will increase the size.... IF, for some reason you are under-developed due to hormonal imbalance. In other words it brings things back to the proper level.

What concerned me about the product mentioned wasn't the ingredients themselves. I've used all of those in some way at some time. What concerned me was their statement about targeting estrogen receptors with growth hormone. First, I'm not sure they can actually accomplish that with those ingredients, but if they could, when you are seriously messing with hormones, including growth hormone, that can get into dangerous territory.

I did notice that they've been in business for quite a few years and have done some clinical trials, so it's not like they are a "fly-by-night" company by any means.

If I were going to buy a product like this, I'd feel much more comfortable using a product from a company that has been in business for a while.

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:58 am      Reply with quote
In all seriousness, most of these ingrediants are adaptogens, that is they have a hormone balancing effect. Hops, cayenne yam and fenugreek have been used for a long time for 'women's' problems, with yam being especially recommended for women going through the menopause. EPO has similar properties, both on bust biggering and relieving PMT pain. I reckon this stuff is probably safe, but as to effective??? I find it odd that your chest goes from a 34A to a 36C, but they claim you are not gaining weight generally. This obviously does not add up, as you would be gaining in girth andd not just cup size Confused
Personally sassy, try EPO, it has way more bonuses Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
I tried just wild yam and saw palmetto with just a little fenugreek. I got amazing results but my menstrual cycle got disrupted. They are just herbs and I think herbs that just contain only progesterone or progesterone procursors(as opposed to phytoestogen) but still my cycle got very disrupted..This scared me so I stopped.
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I used a cream for hormonal balance all through menopause to control hot flashes and night sweats because I refused to use synthetic estrogen or progestins. It worked beautifully at controlling menopausal symptoms.

It had wild yam extract, progesterone (small dose), black cohosh, burdock root, aloe vera, jojoba oil, almond oil, oil of mhyrrh, Siberian ginseng extract tocophoral acetate (Vit. E), cammomile, and other ingredients for the cream consistence and preservatives.

In another post, I mentioned Dr. Betty Kamen. She was responsible for this formulation and I've been very fortunate to be able to attend many of her lectures and to talk with her personally.

On wild yam vs. progesterone creams, her opinion is that smaller doses of progesterone work best (50 mg. per two ounces of cream). She says that when you raise the progesterone levels too high, attempting to return them to your more youthful days, women experience breast tenderness, sometimes headaches and nausea, irregularities with periods. She says that you can often control the symptoms of menopause with much less progesterone and you don't have the distressing side effects. She feels that you can always add a little more of the cream if you need more help, but once it's elevated to those high levels, you can't subtract it. Her aim is to have women more comfortable so that they keep using it rather than stop because of discomfort.

She is a totally neat person to talk to. She is now about 79 years old, but still slim as a reed, tremendously healthy, still loves to dress well and wear spike heels! Wink

She was the first female Ph.D. in nutrition in the United States and has had numerous best-selling books on nutrition. But, her greatest love is hormonal balance.

Her most recent book is called, "Lose Weight with the California Calcium Countdown." A friend of hers who had done research at Haight Ashbury on relieving additions figured out that some of the same nutritional properties could be used to address cravings that sabotage our efforts to be slim.

Anyway, though I rambled a lot there, her approach is to use lower doses of progesterone, use wild yam extract to enhance the activity of the progesterone used, and to have a synergystic blend of other herbs that help with hormone balance.

It certainly worked great for me. I still use the cream, just don't have to rely on it like I once did just to stay sane! Laughing

JUDY

5% products discount

Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
You can have mine! I have a ton a back problems due to them. People don't believe it until they have the pain, not to mention the curve I have going on in my spine due to the weight, and my posture, let's not even go there! I would love to reduce mine
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl - what is EPO? sorry tired/slow tonite! LOL Very Happy thank you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
evening primrose rose

oil

feh late night
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
I knew it was too good to be true when I read the post. Sad
All those breast enhancers work the same way, by messing with your hormones and what you get is actually swollen breast (fluid) that will drain when you stop taking it, not necessary an increase in breast tissue.

I'm 34A although the gals at Victoria Secret tried to tell me I'm a 32A. I dunno...

Has anyone here on the forum had breast implants? I think I would actually have them, if I had the $5000 to pay for them. Until then, I am hoping that if I ever get pregnant they will get bigger. Whatever happens first, $5000 spare change for boobs or me getting preggers......either way, don't hold you breath waiting.

Until then....long live the A cup Razz
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Shoes...

Your breasts will get bigger when you get pregnant, and it's because your progesterone levels are at their highest when you are pregnant.

That's why the wild yam/progesterone creams can increase bust size IF you are smaller than you could be in the first place.

A cream like the one I described with the lower doses of progesterone, but also other phytoestrogenic herbs and wild yam is totally safe. It doesn't really "mess with" your hormones, it just normalizes them.

So, there is hope!!!

JUDY

Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:50 am      Reply with quote
First of all, if any of your ladies seek a bigger chest ... I'll willingly donate my own. Shock

Secondly, there's no coincidence with this method: use of oral contraceptives/the Pill. Estrogen = a rack.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Shoes wrote:
I knew it was too good to be true when I read the post. Sad
All those breast enhancers work the same way, by messing with your hormones and what you get is actually swollen breast (fluid) that will drain when you stop taking it, not necessary an increase in breast tissue.

I'm 34A although the gals at Victoria Secret tried to tell me I'm a 32A. I dunno...

Has anyone here on the forum had breast implants? I think I would actually have them, if I had the $5000 to pay for them. Until then, I am hoping that if I ever get pregnant they will get bigger. Whatever happens first, $5000 spare change for boobs or me getting preggers......either way, don't hold you breath waiting.

Until then....long live the A cup Razz

hi, I haven't had implants but my bestest friend has about two years ago. She hasn't gone huge, she actually was only going to have them put back to where they used to be, but they cut the nipples off for that. It was less invasive to have the implants. She is pleased with them and they look great. If I could
1: afford it
2: not be so scared of physical pain
I would get mine done.
Boobs do grow when pregnant but after they shrink back and loose firmness. Or at least mine did. Infact I was 2 cup sizes bigger before I had children. I want my boobs back.
There are probably other people out there who will disagree with me.
Lori
Mabsy

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:

Secondly, there's no coincidence with this method: use of oral contraceptives/the Pill. Estrogen = a rack.

Hasn't done a thing for me.... Crying or Very sad
userdefined
5% products discount

Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
So, did you ever try them Sassyred?

Im dubious since they mention in detail the results of an independent clinical trial but dont say who conducted the trial. Well Im dubious about the whole thing really, if stuff like that really worked surely everyone would know by now?

Im currently struggling with a second round of Brava, its a complete nightmare that takes over your life and the results are really minimal, and the rashes are terrible Sad
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |