Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

vitamin c for eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:12 am      Reply with quote
After reading through a lot of posts I just ordered the murad essential c eye cream...I wanted to also get some vitamin c for the eyes Only thing is when I go on the websites like skinceuticals I have no idea exactly what Im supposed to get ???If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Very Happy
janmarie

Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
I just purchased the Vitamin C eye serum from Emgergin C. I have seen results in just 3 days.
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Do you think its okay if you have sensitive eyes? I ask this because I had bought an eye cream from Lancome and I told the girl that I had really sensitive skin anyway after using it for like 4 days my eyes looked HORRIBLE Crying or Very sad My lines were worse and my eyes looked puffy.. any imput I would really appreciate its so hard to try and figure out what to buy...
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I just read your post and I have to say I am not surprised. I am sorry but I have never had luck with department store brands. I really feel like they will tell you anything as long as they get a sale. This is very unsafe, I have had trouble with eye creams before and when you react, it is very sensitive and painful in this delicate eye area. I really hope you take the product back and get your money refunded.

I have yet to use Vitamin C in the eye area, but I have been using Phytomer Lift Contour Eye gel/cream and I LOVE it. You can read all my past posts on this product. It is wonderful, soothing, effective and has really made my eye area appear brighter/firmer and my dark cicles have improved. Give it a try
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I have used SC 20% C serum and Cellular skin C round my eyes with no problems at all. I'm not surprised at the reaction to Lancome products, the ones I've tried have always been really crap. I think they just fill 'em with cheap fillers Confused

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:30 am      Reply with quote
If you have sensitive skin I would suggest that you stick to vitamin C serums that are formulated particularly for the eye area - they have a lower concentration than the face serums. I would suggest that the Vivier one would be a good choice, it's got 5% vit C. Vivier should also feel less "tingly" when you start using it than say Cellex-C. I'm currently using the Cellex-C one but will be purchasing the Vivier as my next one.
alycas
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate all your advice..... Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |