Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Where to order Retin A?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Charlotte1

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hiya,
I have ordered Retin A before and have been using it sparingly. But I now need a new tube and cannot remember where it was I ordered it from and a couple of people suggested reputable places here before which is where I ordered my first tube, so I wondered if someone could tell me a reputable place.

Thanks

Charlotte Smile
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
I usewww.CanadaDrugSuperstore.com
Some ppl use AllDayChemist in India. Depending on where you live, you could check to see who offers the best s&h.
HTH!

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
thanks fawnie Very Happy
amonavis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
I just went to the Canada drug superstore and it says they dont carry anything that requires a prescription. Did a search and dont find it anywhere on the site. Maybe I am blind though, I tend to have those moments.
Charlotte1

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
I can't find Retin-A in the Canadian drug store? I can find it in the Indian store but it doesn't say if they send it to the UK? I can't remember the store I ordered it from Before but if I remember correcctly it was from Mexico? Confused
Malishka31
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
medsmex
Charlotte1

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Malishka, I did a lot of googling and found them. I was shocked at some places and the prices they are charging, some for about 400 dollars?? crazy.

I have been using retin A along with the copper peptides and emu oil as a moisturiser for over a year now, seems to work great and I am sure my wrinkles are fading. I am now 40 and keep getting compliments.

At first I nearly gave up, but continued with this regime and its going really well. I had a bad bout of acne at 29 due to hormones which left my skin in a terrible state also scarred and the area around my chest is alot better and the scars seem to have faded. A long way to go, but I'm pleased that I can now wear a v neck dress without having red blotchy spots , embarassing.

Smile
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
go towww.canadadrugsuperstore.com and type in "retin-a" in the search box. I came up with the cream, the gel and the micro gel in all the usual strengths. I get my RAM for $49USD for a 45g (large) tube. If I order $99 worth I get free shipping. I didn't want generic retin-a, so I don't mind paying more.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
does cananada drug superstore require RX?
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
I am sorry, they do. I think most online pharmacies do, is that right?

Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
yeah canada drug superstore does require a prescription

I find it cheaper than any other online canadian pharmacies (definitely cheaper than any US pharmacies) Rolling Eyes
fab50
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:06 am      Reply with quote
I've been getting mine at http://www.4cornerspharmacy.com/p-432-retino-a-005-cream-20gm.aspx for years and have never had an issue. I also have no issues with the generic, so that's what I order. It ships (shipping is included in the price) from somewhere in the south pacific, and I get it at my US east coast home in about 7-10 days from the day I order. No Rx required. HTH!

5% products discount

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 am      Reply with quote
I get mine from owndoc. They ship from Poland (I think, somewhere in the Eastern Europe) which should make for speedy delivery if you live in UK. My last order arrived in 4 days, and I live in Denmark, so...

ETA: Sorry, I just looked at the date of the previous post before posting, didn't realize that the original question was a month old Confused

Mid 30's, very fair skin. Using vit A and vit C. Experimenting with dermarolling, Ageless if You Dare and Safetox. Main focus on prevention, have gotten hormonal breakouts under control, would like to fix 11's, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and acne scars on the chest.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |