Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lumiere 25%-35% sale
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
I thought someone may be interested to know that they have a sale until 12/25. I haven't tried this product but have been planning to try it as soon as my supply of sheer cover is done, as it has good recommendations on this site. My only dilemma is the range of base color. I am happy that they have a golden base (for my yellow, Asian skin tone)but they have 6 kinds of golden base! Rolling Eyes Maybe I will try 2 depths: light medium and medium golden base, and just mix them up to fit my color.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:23 am      Reply with quote
thanks for letting us know...did you end up buying anything from there?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:47 am      Reply with quote
I love Lumiere Minerals !! I've been wearing Lumiere for about 3 years now. There Veena Velvet foundation works well with my skin. It's not to shiny and not to matte. Perfect!!
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I wish they'd get their brushes back in stock. Good quality and reasonably priced. But you have to jump on them when you see them, because they're out of stock more often than not. Sad
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
simran wrote:
thanks for letting us know...did you end up buying anything from there?

I am still filling up my cart. I just realized they have these $0.01 samples (baggies) so that changed my ordering plans...oh well, I have up to midnight. I want to at least order 35.00 worth.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
flitcraft wrote:
I wish they'd get their brushes back in stock. Good quality and reasonably priced. But you have to jump on them when you see them, because they're out of stock more often than not. Sad

No kidding, I've been trying to order another buki brush for MONTHS and everytime I email asking when they are coming in, I'm told soon. Rolling Eyes Another vote for the Veena Velvet formulation here.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
i am just gonna order the sample bag for trial and see how that goes. I dint order the Veena Velvet formula because its for oiley skin. And I am more normal to dry. So m gonna order the Luminesse hopefully that works Confused

m wondering how long the shipping to NZ would take? M not gonna for for express but the flat rate postal. Any ideas on timeframe?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:06 am      Reply with quote
Thank so much, I love this brand of MMU. I always order it when it have free international shipping.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone see where the pearl powder is on the new site? I have ordered it in the past, but not since they revamped their site, and now I can't find it. I emailed them asking where to find it but never received a response yet (probably because of the holidays). Unfortunately I have now missed the sale, but I still need the pearl powder as I am almost out.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Their lipglosses are lovely, non - drying, relatively, and come in some great colours with a good depth to them. Would definitely recommend them!
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:40 am      Reply with quote
those sample baggies do they come in lil plastic bags or lil sample containers similar to EM? i prefer a container compared to a plastic bag Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:54 am      Reply with quote
simran wrote:
those sample baggies do they come in lil plastic bags or lil sample containers similar to EM? i prefer a container compared to a plastic bag Confused

When I ordered samples about a year ago, they came in little clear plastic containers with black lids.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
ok thats great....that makes using the sample easier then taking it out of a bag and getting an additional container before you can use it!

5% products discount

Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
I think maybe you can get either the sample jar or baggie. I got both and the baggie I just dumped into an empty jar of BE. I like this line more than BE. It matches my Asian skin way more. I bought both the Light Medium Golden and Light Golden, one for summer and one for winter Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Lumiere? is the brand sold in CVS?
It's 50% off in CVS now.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Ok.. I just bought another six lumi lips.. they are crazy bargainaceous in the sale.. headsup to lippie addicts! Bad Grin
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
hahaqj wrote:
Lumiere? is the brand sold in CVS?
It's 50% off in CVS now.

Did you mean CVS Pharmacy? Well, we do not have CVS in my place (San Francisco) and the website doesn't carry it either. Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have not heard this brand at all? Can we get it from EDS?
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
qichunyan711 wrote:
I have not heard this brand at all? Can we get it from EDS?

No this brand is not on EDS but you can go to its website to buy it. PLus international shipping rates depend on type of shipping method you choose i.e express,priority etc

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
Does anyone see where the pearl powder is on the new site? I have ordered it in the past, but not since they revamped their site, and now I can't find it. I emailed them asking where to find it but never received a response yet (probably because of the holidays). Unfortunately I have now missed the sale, but I still need the pearl powder as I am almost out.

Diana - I was just on the Lumiere forum and I saw a post from Kim that they no longer carry the pearl powder. I was anxious to try it as I had heard great things about it.....
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
ok i ordered my samples like on dec 24th! And I have still not received anything yet and its Jan 19 now - thats like over 3 weeeks Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
simran wrote:
ok i ordered my samples like on dec 24th! And I have still not received anything yet and its Jan 19 now - thats like over 3 weeeks Confused

I also ordered them on the 24th and I just received them last Friday. They did have some questions for me since I made the mistake of asking for the eye pigment which is not included in the baggies. Hopefully, your order will come in the next day or so.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
simran wrote:

You need to check on that. I ordered samples last week and received them in 4 days.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
the thing is i had picked the cheapest shipping cause i dint see paying more just for samples!. anyway i have never paid insurance for my international orders........even ordering from everyday minerals i usually receive my orders about 2 weeeks......EDS orders are one week or so.......I live in New Zealand.......but i dunno why this one is taking so long.......and i dont know if they will do anything about it since i picked the cheaper shipping?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Some products of the shop are really good.
What a pity I don't have a chance to get the discounts.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |