Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr. Hauschka Moisturing Day Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
beautiful skin

Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Products. Moisturizing Day Cream. I have been using this product for over 30 years. People say I look at least 10 years younger than I am. It is marvelous! Exclamation

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
I think it's really a great moisturizer for normal and dry skin. It feels slightly sticky on application, but quickly absorbs leaving your skin smooth and silky.
Ferfer
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Your comment is amazing, looks younger than 10 years of the actual age. I will try this product.

I check the details of Dr. Hauschka Moisturizing Day Cream . It's a light, activating moisturizer. Lightweight oils and healing plant extracts encourage the skin's ability to retain moisture, normalizing dry, mature and normal skin conditions. Suitable for normal, dry or mature skin.
beautiful skin

Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
I cannot say enough about this product, and all Dr. Hauschka products. I do not wear any makeup at all, am 63 years old, and NO ONE believes me when I tell them my age. Of course, I eat well, get enough sleep and exercise regularly. You can't forget that. Neutral

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
The thing is that I am in love with Roses, so I naturally I am in love with DR. Hauschka's Day Rose Cream light.

It's winter here and I still find it enough for me even though it says it's for warmer climates.

But regular exercise and good diet is something I must pay more attention to indeed... no time.
Sad
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
does this absorb into the skin straight away or feel abit greasy? Whats the SPF on this and the ingrediants?

Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
It absorbs into the skin immediately and does not feel greasy at all. It contains no artificial ingredients, and is so clean you could eat it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:55 am      Reply with quote
that's true - Dr. Hauschka's products feel wonderful on the skin, not to mention that good ingredients make you feel good about using the product.

I have eye moisturizer (day) and it's very light and refreshing, but if I accidentally touch the eye area I can feel how good the skin feels there.

Same for day cream, it doesn't feel greasy, it soaks in right away but the skin feels good all day....
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:17 am      Reply with quote
It's too bad they increased their prices so much recently.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31919
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 am      Reply with quote
That's why I made a few purchases from EDS on DR. H before New Year Smile

That's OK though, imho if it takes them 13.5% to keep the same level of quality on products I don't mind. It would be worse if they didn't raise prices yet deteriorated the quality.

Tough economic times, affects pretty much anything - they purchase their supplies, suppliers raise costs, so without firing people and using cheaper ingredients, they decide to raise prices, I think it makes sense...
SOLARTINA
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:38 am      Reply with quote
Dear,may I ask what kind of skins are you? combination oil or dry?
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:55 am      Reply with quote
I am combination skin - oily T-zone and dry cheeks. And what I found is with the use of DR. H my skin is more balanced and feels good.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |