Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Environ Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Merry Christmas to you all Very Happy

My friend has bought me a voucher for a treatment at a salon and I was going to have dermalogica treatment but notice that the salon also offers Environ the products created by Dr Fernandes, ooohh I have a long list already Shock

Just wondered if any of you ladies had used these products and which ones you like. I particularly like the actives in 302 and will repurchase the a boost and want to try the lightning drops would be interested if anyone can offer how they compare?

Many thanks.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
No information to help you make your choice, monalisasmiler. But, if you do have the Environ treatment done, please post your thoughts. I am very interested in the Environ products due to Dr. Fernandes and the dermaroller! I remember reading on a forum several years ago that people just loved Environ, and while they used other things, they always went back to Environ. (My only dealing with Dermalogica products have been the trial pack of Chromawhite Trx that I just finished. I liked that enough to order the full size products.)
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Ooh thanks for the update rileygirl. I used dermalogica years ago and found their products good, particularly loved the skin smoothing cream. I like the 302 products but what I think is generally spend your money on the actives and which are the main products, I also find it off putting paying for shipping Embarassed I do also have my eye on the obagi line and would like to try these but would feel better dealing with a consultant as unfortunately with work and 3 boys I cannot become a hermit, though the use of ZO with these sounds good also.
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Forgot to say if I try these out I will post an update, the salon also advertises the dermaroller and a machine by Dr Fernandes, I can see the £ leaving my wallet already Rolling Eyes
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
monalisasmiler wrote:
Forgot to say if I try these out I will post an update, the salon also advertises the dermaroller and a machine by Dr Fernandes, I can see the £ leaving my wallet already Rolling Eyes

Oh, how exciting that the salon advertises the roller and the machine! Can you name the salon, monalisasmiler? I am sure there is nothing close to me, but I am curious. Yes, please post an update if you go with any of the Environ things!

As for Dermalogica, I have only used an eye cream from them a long time ago, but it was back in my "buy the product, use it 1 time, and then buy something else" phase! I am glad to hear that you liked some of their products!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
I've used their vitamin A series, C-Boost, and C-Quence. They are all great products! Unfortunately, just way to expensive for me.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
I've used their vitamin A series, C-Boost, and C-Quence. They are all great products! Unfortunately, just way to expensive for me.

Skincarefreak, did you notice an improvement in your skin from the Environ line, and if so what did you notice and how long did it take?
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
skincarefreak wrote:

Skincarefreak, did you notice an improvement in your skin from the Environ line, and if so what did you notice and how long did it take?

My skin looked healthier and fuller on my face. I couldn't use it that long to see because of the price tag. It seemed to help with some of my sun damage.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, skincarefreak!
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:05 am      Reply with quote
That's good to know skincarefreak thanks.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:15 am      Reply with quote
You're welcome! Very Happy
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:23 am      Reply with quote
There are a couple of places online that sell Environ at a discount, but I noticed that they were specifically called out on the Environ website as unauthorized dealers, and that they do not approve any online sales. I guess that means that we will never get it here at EDS. Sad

But I have heard very good things about the line, and would pick that over Dermalogica any day. And if I was going to buy any of the Environ products, I would buy the EssentiA Oil which can be used right after dermarolling.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Bethany I am looking forward to learning more and chatting to the therapist. They have an Environ machine but it sounds similar to ultrasound device, here is what it says.

At the very forefront of scientific skin care, we are proud to use the Environ Ionzyme DF Machine which enables us to enhance the penetration of the vitamins into the skin and therefore increase their effectiveness.

The treatment incorporates two highly sophisticated scientific methods: Pulsed Iontophoresis, which used a pulse direct current to encourage greater penetration of the products into the skin, as well as Sonophoresis, which involves the use of soundwaves to transport the vitamin molecules through the skin.

I shall update once I have visited.

Thank you all so much for your advice Smile
happygal07
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Apparently Kate Moss adores the CQence Serum by Environ
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:46 am      Reply with quote
I must admit that I did like their stuff a lot when I tried it, and their C-Boost cream was amazing. It was light, nice texture and it didn't seem to cause iritation to my skin and I used it quite a bit when I first got it (about 3 months) but then stopped with it because I was using CPs. I used some of their other products like the day cream and mild cream.... which were nicely packaged etc but they just didn't agree with my skin. Their cleanser though (it was gel based) was brilliant though too. It is pricey but I think you do get really good products for the price and they are of high quality.
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks SeanySean and happygal I have read good things about their CQuence range in particular. I am hoping to go and have a treatment within next couple of weeks, just juggling work at the moment.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |