Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum - excellent for puffy eyes!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
The Juvedical Renewing Eye Serum comes in a handy hygienic pump bottle and is a clear gel in texture that tends to "melt" on contact with warm skin. What I mean by "melt" is that once you pump out a little bit of the gel onto your fingertip, it will start turning watery and will slide off your finger (so you have to be quick in applying this especially in summer Smile). It's probably because of this nice melty texture that it absorbs into the skin almost instantly and doesn't feel at all sticky or heavy. The pump container itself is see-through so you know exactly how much product you have left. Unfortunately the pump pumps out WAY too much product - you only need a tiny little bit of the gel (the bottle lasts AGES) so it's a bit hard to control the pump to give you only the little bit you need.

I've been using this gel for months and find that it is very good at handling puffiness and also calming down and soothing the eye area (particularly if you have hayfever etc). Since I have started using this, I no longer wake up with puffy eyes in the morning, which is something that used to happen sometimes before (particularly in summer) although I must admit it was never a major problem for me. I'm not too sure about its ability to handle dark circles - I've been using this gel mostly with the Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream (which I have used for a few years now) and have had only sporadic problems with dark circles at times of severe sleep deprivation. Overall, though, I am very happy with the serum and quite impressed by its ability to de-puff.

As a last point, I just wanted to mention that this serum is not a product that is to be used in isolation. I find that it's definitely not moisturizing enough for me without another cream on top. In fact, I don't think that it adds much moisture at all. Its main purpose is to deal with puffiness, which it does VERY well, so if that is a concern for you then this product will be a very nice addition to your current eye cream (but not a replacement).

Thank you to MACrisis for making me buy this serum in the first place Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
I am using the second bottle of this eye gel now, still my most favorite eye gel for the morning, it is very effecive for my puffy eyes, something I couldn't live without. Very Happy
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
dumbo72 wrote:
I am using the second bottle of this eye gel now, still my most favorite eye gel for the morning, it is very effecive for my puffy eyes, something I couldn't live without. Very Happy

These words touched me, I will consider it when I buy the eye cream.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Clarks Botanicals Retinol Rescue Overnight Cream (50 ml) DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Sothys Pore Refiner System Matifying Refiner Solution (30 ml / 1 oz)