Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Happy Birthday Kassy_A!!!!! Jan 1....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:54 am      Reply with quote
....you old hide!!! And we aren't telling which birthday it is, but you are so beautiful and getting better every day!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
Happy 29th Kassy Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
She's 29? Shock Nah...I'm certain that this is her 21st birthday based on that great skin!! Very Happy

Happy Birthday!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday, Kassy!

All the best - best of health, wealth, joy and togetherness with your family!

From a fellow Capricorn.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday Kassy !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday Kassy you are the "Queen of the Lightstim" with all the famous DIY recipes!!!!!
From Toby and the EDS Gang!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday, Kassy! Very Happy
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:44 am      Reply with quote
OMG!!! You guys made me laugh and cry all at the same time.. Very Happy Imagine my surprise signing in at 2:00 a.m. (yep, I'm even an insomniac on vacation) Rolling Eyes , and seeing this when I checked the daily topics.. You truly made my heart go pitter patter ...

The Disney crew are all worn out, but made it till the ball dropped in good old Times Square.. Then I packed them off to bed, poured a nice glass of Merlot, and had to see what my buddies were up to here.. (I'm having EDS withdrawal, only being able to check in an hour here and there... Crying or Very sad )

Thank you all so much for the happy birthday wishes, you can't imagine what it means to me. I truly love and admire all of you, and I'm truly humbled to be in your company.

Wishing you all a very happy, healthy + beautiful New Year....And happy birthday to my fellow Capricorn, 'sigma'!

BIG HUGS
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 am      Reply with quote
Dear Kassy_A!

Happy birthday to you!
Keep using your topical vitamins A, C and E, and you will look young forever. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Have a wonderful day Kassy.... Thanks for all your help this year.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:22 am      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday, baby!^_^

5% products discount

Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday, Kassy. I've been reading yours and others posts for several years and have really learned alot and enjoyed it immensely. Isn't the internet and EDS amazing. Hearing from and having the ability to interract with people from all over the world. Have a great year! Tammy aka younnggma Wink
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you all so much for the good wishes, and all the lovely things you have said... You are all much too kind.

Now to what I woke up to find on the big 59.. Crying or Very sad

** I think I see the start of a weird age spot on my inner cheek bone under one dreaded bag.. It's about an 1/8th of an inch, weirdly shaped, and about 3 shades darker than my skin..(When I get home from vacation, if it's still there, I'll post a picture so you guys can tell me what the hell it is.. Shock

** I'll never leave home without my toys again.. I knew I wouldn't have much free time, and have neglected my LED even before this trip, because I've been beyond busy the last 2 months.... In short, I look like shittay.. My skin lost all it's glow and luster, looks and feels dry, and everything feels looser....That nice tightness around my jawline has slacked up, and first I thought it was because I was too vigorous with massage and facial exercise.... But now I'm thinking that it's totally related to not having used the LED in quite a while..(maybe twice in the last 6 weeks only.)

** Anyway, that's my birthday tale of woe... When I get home Saturday, I am going to be attacking all of this from every angle, and try to work out a good schedule, that will allow me to incorporate (LED, Tua Viso, Facial Exercise + Massage, and also the STOP device that I just told DH I'm going to order next week)... He's such a cutie, and just gets a good chuckle laughing at me and my arsenal of toys... His famous words; "Get it Babe, whatever makes you happy makes me happy"...Ahhh! And in the next breath he says, "What do the girls have to say about it"... Of course meaning you guys.. Laughing

So the gang is off at Magic Kingdom again with the little guys, and T and I are chilling with Christmas movies, enjoying the peace and quiet while it lasts... Think I'll pour a glass of Vino, and toast to the good health and happiness of all my pals at EDS..

Happy New Year one and all ... BIG hugs!
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
wow KassyA Happy Birthday! Did you enjoy the lights all round the world to celebrate your bday Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday Kassy,

and thankyou for your kindness and generosity of spirit to all of us here at EDS.

Hope you have lovely birthday celebrations.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
** I think I see the start of a weird age spot on my inner cheek bone under one dreaded bag.. It's about an 1/8th of an inch, weirdly shaped, and about 3 shades darker than my skin..(When I get home from vacation, if it's still there, I'll post a picture so you guys can tell me what the hell it is.. Shock

Hmm....could it be from spending the day outside in the sun? If so, it is easily rectified!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

Hmm....could it be from spending the day outside in the sun? If so, it is easily rectified!

That could very well be... I never spend as much time outdoors, as I did this week.. How the heck do I get rid of it? It's just an icky, ugly blotch, and of course now it looks like it's getting bigger.. Shock Shock Shock

I'm sure I'll be dreaming about it attacking me, if I ever get to sleep this week.. Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
That could very well be... I never spend as much time outdoors, as I did this week.. How the heck do I get rid of it? It's just an icky, ugly blotch, and of course now it looks like it's getting bigger.. Shock Shock Shock

I'm sure I'll be dreaming about it attacking me, if I ever get to sleep this week.. Laughing

I figured that would be the case...keeping sunscreen on it every day will help, as well as the AALS. But you might also want to think about adding some arbutin or other lightening agents to some of your creams.

Here is a link to the GOW lightening serum so that you can see what they include:

http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/catalog/item/4013927/3784273.htm

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Beth, that is exactly what I will try.. I even have most of those ingredients at home, so it wouldn't be any trouble to whip up a batch once I see how it works..

I also have to get back to using the light, which I've sorely neglected for almost 2 months now..

It's amazing how my overall neglect of myself has started to make things slowly revert back to what they were. I have to nip this in the bud, because my skin has come too far to throw it all away..

New Year's resolution #1 is to allow an hour each night to all things skin ...

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy - Happy Happy (oh so slightly) belated birthday wishes. I've been somewhat out of the loop with New Years and kids and cooking but wishing you the greatest of 59th years anyone can have. And May you get that precious hour in of skin time each and every day.

Hugs,

Sis
younggma
5% products discount

Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:40 am      Reply with quote
Kassy, don't get too discouraged. I can just imagine how upsetting it is to see your skin seem to reverse after spending so much time, money, energy tending to it. I think you're right about the LED - I became so obsessed with facial exercises, skin care, etc. that I put my baby quasar on the back burner. When I finally decided to start using it again, everything really started looking better. Also, don't forget to drink alot of water and take your vitamins. I think you'll start seeing good results sooner than you think Smile For me, LouLou's exercises every other day and the LED 2-3x week have made the most difference.
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday! (though I'm a little late)

Good luck fixing the damage!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Happy belated birthday. (And that note reminds me to start to use my baby Q again, I've been neglectful as well).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday Kassy..I really should start saving up for at least one of those gadgets, I feel so left out!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Many thanks again to all for the good wishes, and all the good advice..

I'm getting back on track starting tomorrow, and see if I can't nip this in the bud!

Well at least I know for sure, based on the last 7 weeks of neglecting it, it was the AALS that turned back the clock for me.. And without it, the clock is suddenly back to fast forward ... Shock

Whip em out girls! The darn things really are magic wands (on a small scale) ... Laughing

System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |