Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

the best time to start...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Thanks rileygirl and mlrox! I'm actually thinking of incorporating another antioxidant serum or CPs.. Is that too much? What would you guys suggest

And I'm on the lookout for a non-silicone based serum with EGFs. I've tried Skinmedica TNS, ZO Ossential, and PCA pHaze 24 but I still haven't found one that I absolutely love. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

ruk1 wrote:
Skincare should start in your 20s, but you need to follow the line specifically made for your age group. Don't prematurely use anti-aging skincare line designed for 40s.

What is an example anti-aging skincare line for over 40? How are they different from the ones for 20s? And how is that different from the separate 'actives' that I use? Do they do different things? Thanks!
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:42 am      Reply with quote
I also think so, I am 27 years old, I am sorry there is no early eye serum with

5% products discount

Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Maybe it is 24 or 25.Because it is said that protein in our skin begins to diminish from then on.
saring
5% products discount

Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I started around 28 after I had my first boy. I choose Sisly, I love the result but not easy to buy at Canada. Wink
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Sunscreen is always the most direct and effective way to prevent aging. Not to use too greasy premature Products At 25 years old before

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
I'm starting now! At 22 (yeah my signature says 23 but that's because I feel 23 , turning in August(how silly!))
The other day I was at the Dior Counter and the lady peers at me while scrutinizing my skin. She says "how old are you?" and I tell her... And she suggests an eye cream. My friend with me was shocked, but I just brushed it off. She tried to get me to buy Diors eye cream for "first lines" but I declined as I like to do research before buying a product. Anyways it was just funny that she was getting on me about anti-aging when most people think I'm a teenager.
The industry can be brutal...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
I really want to emphasis how important over health is to the look of of your facial skin..

and if you start living a healthy lifestyle at a young age..this is fundamental to beautiful skin as you mature..

to my mind..(and experience).. this is even more important than staying out of the sun!

Include plenty of cooked and raw dark leafy green veggies, learn how to make nutritious herbal tea and infusions, stay away from sweeteners as much as possible (especially white sugar)...exercise your body and do facial exercises...use rich, nutrious, powerful, regenerating organic facial oils (like rosehip oil)..find out about incorporating essential oils and herbal extracts into our daily skin care..stay as natural as possible without collecting aging toxins in your body from food and cosmetics that are loaded with chemical preservatives.

Great advise Jasminerosey. Can I ask what facial oils you use daily or throughout the week?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |