Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Hair Product for Damaged Hair
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:31 am      Reply with quote
I had a perm in Nov. and color in Dec. and my hair has broken off and looked impossible. I tried every product that I could google and I would like to share my reviews with anyone that ends up in my situation. The last product I tried truly worked and worked beautifully. The product is by White Sands and it is called ER Infusion. It took my dry brittle hair to a soft shiny texture. I couldn't find it in a salon so I ordered it off the internet.

White Sands-ER Infusion*****(5 stars)cost-22.00
Remedee hair treatment *** (3 stars)cost-16.00
Infusion 23 **** (4 stars)cost-6.00
Repar *****(5 stars)cost-5.00
Repar ranged high and only cost 5.00 but the shipping was 10.00. Also there is just enough for 2-3 treatments. The White Sands_ER Infusion is a treatment that you put on get under a dryer or blow dryer for 20 min and wash out. the results last one month. The White Sands product would last me a year or longer. The other products are leave in conditioners that wash out.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
That's great! Anything that can help the fried parts that we all get eventually! I have highlighted hair that can get overdone in places, and I flat-iron and blow-dry so my hair is overprocessed and overstressed for sure. I like Kerastase Nectar Thermique - it's a leave-in serum that I put on the ends while the hair is still damp, then go about the blowing and ironing as usual. It makes it like silk! The heat seems to activate the conditioning. $34USD for 150ml bottle avail at Kerastase.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Need to add one more five star product to my review and it is h2 ION. You can google and get a free sample that cost the shipping charge(the sample is for several treatments then you get set up for auto ship. I don't like that set up but after trying the product it is incredible. My hair is so shiny there isn't a hint of damage. It can be ordered from ebay and the cost is 48.00 or close to that. I know that is pricey but damaged hair is difficult to keep from breaking and being impossible to style.
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:33 am      Reply with quote
have you tried organic olive oil? don't massage on your scalp. Then stay in the steam bath for 10-15 minutes.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby.
My hair is chronically dry (wierd - since my face is oily!). I'll check this out.
canadagal
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
where can I buy this White Sands product? I googled it but didnt find any stores!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
This is the page I ordered from. I couldn't find it any where else.
http://www.beauty-mart.com/category/shop_by_brand.white_sands/?gclid=CI6zkNucgpgCFQ-bnAod1UH6DQ
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
This is the page I ordered from. I couldn't find it any where else.
http://www.beauty-mart.com/category/shop_by_brand.white_sands/?gclid=CI6zkNucgpgCFQ-bnAod1UH6DQ
Toby

Thank you ! My hair is special dry, and tried every product that I could get.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |