Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Colorescience Eye Candy Trio
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Has anybody tried this? I've been wanting to get "Eyes Wide Open" as per Antonia's endorsement and it is part of the Eye Candy trio.

EDS has this trio on a special this week and I'm thinking of taking the plunge. Was hoping to get some feedback from anyone who has tried this.
Thanks.
Sis
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Great minds think alike Sistersweet, I just ordered it with my credit here from winning. I would like to know about the trio also.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
How about that! I have a 40.00 credit from EDS and was thinking this might be just the thing to spend it on also! Just wish I could get imput from users!

Maybe you can let me know Toby... Very Happy
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sister, Do you know when that $40 credit expires? I have it too and I recall they said something about February. I'm going to check out that trio. Also, I see the book that I think talked about the triangle of youth, Way Bandy's Designing Your Face, is on eBay. I might spring for it despite my New Year's Res. to only spend on things that are absolutely essential. Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip on the book, I ordered one. Noticed there are three more!!!!!!
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby, I hope that this IS the book... I had this and one other by Cecil B and I couldn't find it in that one. In any event, this is a great book. It doesn't have any of those awful Photoshopped models showing the work purported to have been done by the makeup artist. It's all line drawings. Way Bandy was such a talented man!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia - I could not see how to use the $40 credit???? Do you know? I must've missed something. I got it when I spend a fortune on the ZO antiaging jumpstart kit. And I wanted to use it on the trio. It was on my invoice....

I'm going to check out the Way Bandy book - thanks all. Maybe there's one left for me! I remember him.
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Sis, I still haven't found out. I thought it would automatically be applied to a $200 order. I remember seeing something there about February but I can't remember if it was prior to Feb 1 that one had to use it, or after Feb 1. I'll contact EDS Monday and find out. I ordered a whack of stuff as well
Rolling Eyes Bad Grin Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Great. Let me know what you find out. Thanks.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |