Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Can pregnant woman use Cellcosmet and Valmont products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
I am using Cellcosmet and Valmont. Considering My pregnancy's plan in 2009, I want to know whether I can still use Cellcosmet and Valmont products. I don't want to harm my baby and also don't want to give up my skincare.

Can anybody give me some advice? Thank you. Confused
baby
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'd check with the doctor just in case, but the ingredients to me look pretty safe. I think you just need to watch out for acids... ie. salycic acid, glycolic acid.
qiongsh
5% products discount

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
please, try to email the valmont's & cellcosmet's office ?_?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:32 am      Reply with quote
You need to check the ingredents of both brands and also consult the doctor for the sake of safety~
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
I think you should bring the ingredients list to your OB and ask for his/her opinion. In my mind valmont and cellcosmet are pretty safe, but I am not sure about that. Since pregnancy is a so important matter, be sure to ask the doctor.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I don't think you can continue use both of them, although I am not very sure about their ingredients.
seabliss
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
In response to Baby's post, you can use glycolic acid while pregnant. AHAs are ok. You should not use salacylic acid or other BHAs. You also should not use Vitamin A-derived products such as retinol, Retin A, etc.. As long as the product does not contain a BHA or a type of retinol etc., it could very well be fine to use.
sandyqxu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
I think Valmont is safe but be careful of the white line
aenasmith

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
From my point of view it is not good to use any product for the skin care, rather using it we should try to use natural remedies. The pregnant lady should avoid this kind of products which can harm their health and if there is a need than they should use natural products. For this product you should ask your doctor to use it or not.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |