Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::: Review ::: Valmont Renewing Pack Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hugaio
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
wow....i definitely wanna try it someday
skin care junkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

This sounds like an amazing mask, although it also sounds like it might be too rich for oily/combo skin. I'd like to give it a try though. Does anyone know if EDS would provide a sample of this if I was ordering other stuff?

wave

Age 34, fair skin, freckles, strawberry blonde hair, blue/green eyes, combination skin, oily t-zone, TOTM breakouts on chin, occasionally cystic acne, no real wrinkles "YET" but do have fine lines around eyes. HG so far has been Jan Marini and Dermalogica products
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:24 am      Reply with quote
skin care junkie wrote:
Hi,

This sounds like an amazing mask, although it also sounds like it might be too rich for oily/combo skin. I'd like to give it a try though. Does anyone know if EDS would provide a sample of this if I was ordering other stuff?

wave

u may write it in the Special Requests, if they have, they will give u.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks queenmary, that's helpful!
Smile

Age 34, fair skin, freckles, strawberry blonde hair, blue/green eyes, combination skin, oily t-zone, TOTM breakouts on chin, occasionally cystic acne, no real wrinkles "YET" but do have fine lines around eyes. HG so far has been Jan Marini and Dermalogica products
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:30 am      Reply with quote
I really love it and usually use it in the morning, and my face looks so clear.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:17 am      Reply with quote
vikki_cooler wrote:
helenzwl wrote:
It's sooooooooooo expensive!
how many times for 50ml?

helenzw, you don't need to use it regularly, I think. Simply use it whey it's urgent. Razz

Thanks for reply!
How long do you use up this product?
Jin
5% products discount

Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
I have used it by sample.But to my oily skin,it is too oily.But my mother with dry mature skin likes it very well.
dd7
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:10 am      Reply with quote
i just got a sample with my first EDS ORDER !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i am told that i can apply a thin layer at night as night cream. i did that last night.

it didnt give me a MAGICAL effect this morning... what am i supposed to notice ??

( or hhmm, i shouldnt try to stretch it, and just use THE sample up once, as a mask????)

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
I used three times, while no miracle happened ever, whether right after the facial or the next day.
marie7927
5% products discount

Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
I tried a small sample from EDS and I loved it! My face looked so clear and bright that I thought whether I didnot totally remove the foundation. I will definitely stock one during the next GWP time!
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
marie7927 wrote:
I tried a small sample from EDS and I loved it! My face looked so clear and bright that I thought whether I didnot totally remove the foundation. I will definitely stock one during the next GWP time!

I will require to EDS at my next order.
marie7927
5% products discount

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
skin care junkie wrote:
Hi,

wave

It's not rich at all. It feels cool and calming. Smile
histeric
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I have done some research on this mask. A lot people are impressed about the effect for the first time. But some complain that the results don't remain afterward. Anyone?
histeric
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:12 am      Reply with quote
I forgot to ask another question here. Is 5ml required each time you put on your face? People say that only the enough amount will ensure the effect. But that means the whole bottle won't last too long.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
histeric wrote:
I have done some research on this mask. A lot people are impressed about the effect for the first time. But some complain that the results don't remain afterward. Anyone?

For me, it's just ok, not big miracle afterwards, but not bad, just not worth the price, I guess. And many people say if you're suffering a very bad skin condition, then the miracle is easier to happen, so I'm still waiting.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
histeric wrote:
I forgot to ask another question here. Is 5ml required each time you put on your face? People say that only the enough amount will ensure the effect. But that means the whole bottle won't last too long.

I tried three times, with thicker and thicher layer, but no big difference.
marie7927
5% products discount

Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
meggiequn wrote:
histeric wrote:

For me, it's just ok, not big miracle afterwards, but not bad, just not worth the price, I guess. And many people say if you're suffering a very bad skin condition, then the miracle is easier to happen, so I'm still waiting.

Yeah, especially after the exam week. Embarassed
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
marie7927 wrote:
meggiequn wrote:
histeric wrote:

Yeah, especially after the exam week. Embarassed

Big miracle?
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
i have got my new bottle, 200ml cabin size.

i like it very much.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:54 am      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:

i like it very much.

could you please let me know where to buy the salon sized?
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:

i like it very much.

can you tell me where do you buy the salon size?
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:14 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample and used it twice as a mask. It had very little effect--no better than applying any other decent moisturizer. Definitely no miracle, and certainly not worth the hype, at least for me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
from ebay

but my friends got cabin size from EDS, maybe at that time EDS has no small size, so give cabin size instead. but i have ask for cabin size from eds, they said they have no. pity!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
i dont ever see eds carry salon size too!
do you think any different between salon size and small size?
how much do you buy the salon size from ebay?
thanks! Smile
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
i dont ever see eds carry salon size too!
do you think any different between salon size and small size?
how much do you buy the salon size from ebay?
thanks! Smile

i think the same, but some said different.

it's us$200.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |