Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::: Review ::: Valmont Renewing Pack Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 11:39 am      Reply with quote
thank you queenmary
janjan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
I received my Valmont Renewing Pack in yesterdays EDS package! It's so great to come home from work and have a package in the mail Very Happy
My skin type is normal with some oil in the T zone. I have a lot of acne scars on my cheeks.
So, I applied a not too thick layer of the mask and left it on about 15 minutes. It felt absolutely wonderful! It was like a minty feeling, but it didn't smell minty.
After 15 minutes, I took a damp paper towel and layed it over my face to remove the extra product, though it didn't appear to be any extra. I was truly disappointed that I didn't see a miracle! To be honest, my skin looked kind of red and splotchy in places.
I didn't use any cleanser after blotting my skin, so I would think some product would have been left on my skin all night. When I woke up this morning, my skin looked great.
I don't think I would use this every day, but I will be using it as a mask in the evenings.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm going to revise my review (copied below and written in the early spring). I recently had a big performance, and I've not been feeling well and was stressed out. My face was reflecting that. I put the mask on before bed the night before the performance. My face really did look better the next day--it looked refreshed and healthy. Everything (fine lines, tone, texture, etc.) was just a little better. Pics from the performance turned out great. I think if your skin is stressed and has a lot that needs fixing, this product would show results, but if your skin is at its prime, then this product won't do much.

Jeannine wrote:
I got a sample and used it twice as a mask. It had very little effect--no better than applying any other decent moisturizer. Definitely no miracle, and certainly not worth the hype, at least for me.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Can I sleep with it on?
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:00 am      Reply with quote
It seems it is time for me to place an order on this product.
Seaera
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:10 am      Reply with quote
I've been dying to try this out for so long now and just haven't bitten the bullet. With so many good reviews though, I think it's time! Smile
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
I used it before and it's really good. But it was too expensive!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't seen any difference after this mask. It tingled a bit ...but no effect Neutral
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Many many good review, even on other sites. How often should I use it and how long can 50ml last? Thanks.
greencactus
5% products discount

Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:20 am      Reply with quote
Tried renewing pack sample, not too bad, well, I am not really impressed. Neutral
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
I read so many excellent reviews for this product. Although I like this line, I indeed feel disappointed about the pack. After I remove the mask, my face looks even darker. I really feel confused...
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Is this ok for oily skin?, has anyone with oily skin used this mask?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Is it hydrating enough? I want to use it as a frequent hydration mask.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
januarui wrote:
Is it hydrating enough? I want to use it as a frequent hydration mask.

I waited so long to try Valmont Renewing Pack. It had absolutely no wow factor for me. It felt awesome on the skin. However, I get the same feeling from spritzing my face with Caudalie Beauty Elixir. If you are looking for a delightful hydrating mask I highly recommend Decleor Hydra Floral. Love this mask to feed my skin with moisture.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-hydra-floral-flow-p_4865.htm

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Go with La Mer, and then you will never need moisturizing mask
Majolenka
5% products discount

Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I have used the mask after a heavy weekend of drinking & partying ( Embarassed it was my friends` hen weekend ) and it not only felt great but my skin definitely looked better afterwards. It went from dull and dehydrated to smooth and glowing. I actually felt slight tingling when put it on and was a bit worried that it may be too strong and cause an irritation but I left quite a thick layer on for half an hour and it didn`t give me any irritation nor spots . It sunk into my skin and than I just used the cotton to remove the tiny amount of excess left.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Majolenka wrote:
Hi all,

I have used the mask after a heavy weekend of drinking & partying ( Embarassed it was my friends` hen weekend ) and it not only felt great but my skin definitely looked better afterwards. It went from dull and dehydrated to smooth and glowing. I actually felt slight tingling when put it on and was a bit worried that it may be too strong and cause an irritation but I left quite a thick layer on for half an hour and it didn`t give me any irritation nor spots . It sunk into my skin and than I just used the cotton to remove the tiny amount of excess left.

Half an hour? Wow, you are indeed a very brave girl:).But I've heard that normally 10-20 mins will be quite enough for skin to get the nutrition. If you put it on your skin for too long, your skin will be lack of oxygen. Am I right?
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using two sample sizes of this mask and really liked that it gave my face a "polished look". It's pretty expensive, though. I don't think the ingredients (mineral oil high up on the list) can justify the high price.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
Septembergirl wrote:
I don't think the ingredients (mineral oil high up on the list) can justify the high price.

i felt the same way, i only realized it after i bought it.

it's a nice moisturizing mask, i've put it on and left it on for the whole night a few times with no adverse effects. but as some have mentioned, don't expect miracles.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |