Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Two FREE Products From Janson Beckett!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Thought I would put a copy of this generous offer from Janson Beckett (maker of AlphaDermaCE) in the lounge. Good luck I hope there are some left.

Quote:
Ian S. wrote:
There are 2 new items coming in the new year. One is a very potent firming serum that is prescription STRENGTH that I have been working on for the past 4 months. It takes a while to get these products just right and I will not short cut the process because I want you the consumer too have the BEST possible item. The other is a creme body moisturizer. Another with special ingredients that I wont go into yet but be assured that it is incredible. Samples are already on their way to Minnie she just doesn't know it until right now. I will give the first 500 customers who call Janson Beckett FREE BOTH items so you can try it then I will make it available first to this forum and then the department stores. Everyone have a wonderful Holiday and a Great New Year. I will be in Jamaica so I will be unavailable from Dec 30 to January 10. But the sales team will know about this give away and will take the calls. That is the only way you can be a part of this is to call JB at 1-856-424-8018. The only cost is shipping and handaling $9.95 for 2 items well over $100.00 normally. It will be about a month as we ship out the orders all at once so we try to get almost all the free bees at once it just makes it easier for us. I promise you will not be dissapointed I put alot of time in each item so they are wonderful I promise. Winnie yours is coming real soon. If you want to talk either call me at my new building as we out grew the other or e-mail me, you have both.

All the best,

Ian Strassler,
CEO Janson Beckett Inc.

I am so excited to try two new Janson Beckett products. Long time EDS members know how much I love the JB line. Just in November I ordered AlphaDerma, Mineral Prep and C&C. As soon as I try the coming products I will be sure to let you know how I like them.

It is my understanding that the first five hundred people to call will have their products shipped out the middle to end of month. JB is waiting for the number of calls to reach 500 before shipping. It is easier for them to ship all five hundred at once.

Thanks so much Ian for this generous offer. The thoughts of a potent firming serum is exciting.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Mabsy

Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Winnie, it's nice to see you on the forum again and that you're still using JB! I keep getting the Skin Prep for my mum, it's her #1 favourite product. She stopped using Alphaderma a while ago but I don't think she'll ever give up her Skin Prep. I just wish she could stop breaking the glass bottles though... Confused The new serum sounds interesting. Looking at when it was posted though, they may well be gone by now but I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it though!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Thank you Winnie, it's nice to see you on the forum again and that you're still using JB! I keep getting the Skin Prep for my mum, it's her #1 favourite product. She stopped using Alphaderma a while ago but I don't think she'll ever give up her Skin Prep. I just wish she could stop breaking the glass bottles though... Confused The new serum sounds interesting. Looking at when it was posted though, they may well be gone by now but I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of it though!

Hello to you also Mabsy. Smile

I called JB and yes, there are more free products to be distributed. Apparently Ian's post was in a thread that members would not readily read. The offer was only to EDS members. ( http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=3349 ).
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie, this offer sounds great but when I just dailed the number it rang for some time and then there was no way to leave a message.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Winnie,

I called yesterday and was able to order it. I was told that it will be mailed either end of January or beginning of February.

Thanks again.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I called this morning and was still able to get on the list. Thanks JB and Winnie for passing it on!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:39 am      Reply with quote
I just called and got mine!!!Keep calling gang so we can get to the 500 people fast.
Toby

Thank you, thank you Winnie

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Winnie thank you so much for letting us know about this great offer. I love the JB line!
Just called and placed my order (and they will ship it to Canada) Very Happy
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:49 am      Reply with quote
anya, thanks for letting me know
that they will ship to Canada.
I just called and got in on the offer.

Thanks so much Winnie! Very Happy
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the post! I just ordered mine as well! Very Happy
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi ladies, any word when these will be shipping out? I keep checking my credit card balance, hoping to see the shipping charge has been posted..... but no such luck... Looking forward to trying this out. Since I first tried AlphadermaCE, I've pretty much been hooked to this line.

About 6 months ago, I strayed.... While digging through the skincare products in TJMaxx, I found a bottle of NV Perricone firming serum, with many of the same ingredients as AlphaDermaCE for $50USD. Since I was almost out of AlphaDerma, I decided to try it. Considering what NV Perricone normally retails for, I didn't see a significant enough improvement to warrant ever paying full price for Perricone.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you! I called today, Friday 1/30, and the offer is still good Dancing

Mildred
TexasStar
5% products discount

Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone received their new products yet?
Texas
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
No TexasStar, I haven't received the samples yet.... oooh.... can't wait... AlphaDermaCE is one of my HG products.... it's one of those few products that lived up to the promise of noticeable, visual improvement. I'm really looking forward to the new ones.

I did take a peek on their current website, looks like they have a new mask..... and a few other goodies. Trying to keep my budget under control, will have to hold off on ordering anything new, at least until I use up some of the stockpiles. Smile

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
TexasStar
5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
You know athena123I have been so happy with the products. At one point I thought hey maybe something might be out there that work even Better. Then thought na, this really does the job, is easy, and suits my skin. I'm gonna stick to what I know works, and it does work for Me.
Think I'm gonna jump over to the site and see the new stuff.
Hang in there and let us know when you get youre Stuff,lol.
Texas
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed Ian from Janson Beckett today as I have not yet received the two new items. He responded to tell me he is just waiting for the new labeling. The offer below is still available for those interested:

Quote:
Ian S. wrote:
There are 2 new items coming in the new year. One is a very potent firming serum that is prescription STRENGTH that I have been working on for the past 4 months. It takes a while to get these products just right and I will not short cut the process because I want you the consumer too have the BEST possible item. The other is a creme body moisturizer. Another with special ingredients that I wont go into yet but be assured that it is incredible. I will give the first 500 customers who call Janson Beckett FREE BOTH items so you can try it then I will make it available first to this forum and then the department stores. Everyone have a wonderful Holiday and a Great New Year. I will be in Jamaica so I will be unavailable from Dec 30 to January 10. But the sales team will know about this give away and will take the calls. That is the only way you can be a part of this is to call JB at 1-856-424-8018. The only cost is shipping and handaling $9.95 for 2 items well over $100.00 normally. It will be about a month as we ship out the orders all at once so we try to get almost all the free bees at once it just makes it easier for us. I promise you will not be dissapointed I put alot of time in each item so they are wonderful I promise. Winnie yours is coming real soon. If you want to talk either call me at my new building as we out grew the other or e-mail me, you have both.

All the best,

Ian Strassler,
CEO Janson Beckett Inc.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the update Winnie. JB told me they wouldn't bill my CC until the shipment went out, so I've been keeping an eye on it Smile.
TexasStar
5% products discount

Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie I can't wait woman! Could You please just go and pick mine up in person and then drive it down here to Texas. Thank You Very Much
Texas
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
This is odd... I called the number provided to obtain an update on when we could expect this... 1-856-424-8018 and the number was disconnected! Shock

Logged onto their website and this phone number...856.753.5760 -- led me straight to a generic Verizon voice mail!

Worried that something happened to this beloved company, I called the toll-free number - 888.476.3600 and FINALLY reached a live person, WHEW! Smile

When I explained to the woman who answered I was calling about the sample program, she transferred me to a gentleman by the name of Lou... Lou is aware of the sample program but doesn't have all the details. He did mention they were holding off on shipping until a threshold for requests has been reached so they can ship everything to everyone en masse. When I told him the original number we had for this offer was disconnected, he indicated it was a temporary number.

He kindly took my name and phone number and said that someone will follow up with more details. I'll post an update as soon as I hear back from her.

pinkberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
They need reach a threshold for requests ?
Everyone seeing this post please call! 888.476.3600

The more people call the sooner I can finally get my free products!
Bree22
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:24 am      Reply with quote
any deadlines or expiration dates for offer?
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Thank you to Athena for posting this update! I usually read the posts here during non-business hours, and can never remember to call J-B, and assumed the offer was closed by now.

Today, I am bored with my current task at work (self-eval), so was able to read this thread, pick up the phone, and call! So there you go, pinkberry, I did my part!

Be aware, though, that they will need credit card info for the $9.85 shipping/handling charge. It will not be charged to your card until they ship.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi all, sorry for the delay in offering up the update. Shortly after I posted this, a lady from Janson Beckett promptly returned my call (the next day!) Unfortunately, she still wasn't able to offer an ETA; explained the delay is still related to packaging from their supplier.

As far as I know, the offer is still open. But obviously, patience is required. Confirmed our credit cards won't be billed the shipping charge until they actually ship.

Have a great day all,

Athena

pinkberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
nadjazz wrote:

Today, I am bored with my current task at work (self-eval), so was able to read this thread, pick up the phone, and call! So there you go, pinkberry, I did my part!

Way to go Nadjazz
And lets not stop here and show them how big followship here at EDS.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 8:38 am      Reply with quote
I have been meaning to contact Ian at JB regarding this offer. To date I have not received the product either. Confused

I don't log in often as my life has brought me in directions that time is limited. If I find out anything regarding this offer I will let you all know. I feel bad as I brought this offer to your attention. Believe me, I am looking forward to receiving it as much as the rest of you.

System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |