Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Four parcels in 1 day
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:27 am      Reply with quote
Oh Happy day, Oh happy day. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I worked last night. So I went to bed for a few hours today. When I got up and crawled downstairs I had the best suprise. I had four parcels on the side waiting for me. Only bad thing is now hubby does not believe I am curbing my spending cos he had to sign for them. Angel
Anyhow parcel 1: some samples from Guapagirl. I haven't tried any yet.Not even sure whats what but she has been very generous. Probably posted them before I asked her if she was spamming(Liz, you know I was only winding you up)
2: Lauren Hutton face disc. Check out properly later when I am alone in house Drool
3: My monthly ES masque. Cool
4: Addressed to me but a bag my daughter bought from ebay at weekend. So I dare not open it and ruin her thrill at opening a parcel.(Liz, did you win bag you were bidding on).
Do you think I am teaching her bad habits. No of course not,only good ones. Wink
OOps I am answering my own questions again. Embarassed
Lori
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:34 am      Reply with quote
A girl can never have to many parcels in one day! Congratulations!!!!

I bought some Dr H cream off Ebay, it was £6.00, it came last night and its all in bloody German!!!!!!!!!!

It says cremewash!!!!!! What the hell I do with it or how the hell I use it I dont know Rolling Eyes Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:04 am      Reply with quote
Gucci wrote:
What the hell I do with it or how the hell I use it I dont know Rolling Eyes Very Happy

If you check out the Dr Hauschka website (www.drhauschka.co.uk) it gives instructions. Just look under the products section, select the 'More Information' link on the product you want instructions for and it should tell you what to do with the stuff. Smile

http://www.drhauschka.co.uk/productinfo.php?product=16

Or, just use the link above. It should take you to the Cleansing Cream page.
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toe...

i was just actually wondering (and hoping) it was the cleansing cream, even though it says creme washe!!!..teach me to be more careful!!!

Lori, I hope your daughter has better luck with her bag! haha Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:49 am      Reply with quote
As far as I can tell from looking on the internet the German Dr Hauschka website calls the cleansing cream 'Gesichtswaschcreme'. I would think it could be the same stuff you've got. I think there is only the cleansing milk and the cleansing cream in the range.

What does the stuff look like? If it's brown with bits in it then it sounds like the cleansing cream.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Gucci wrote:
Thanks Toe...

i was just actually wondering (and hoping) it was the cleansing cream, even though it says creme washe!!!..teach me to be more careful!!!

Lori, I hope your daughter has better luck with her bag! haha Laughing

I am sure she will be able to open it and get her phone inside. Thats all she needs. oh and some of my money of course. good luck with your stuff.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Gesichtswaschcreme = Face wash cream

had to ask my boyfriend...my german is stuck on happy birthday and merry christmas, and a few nasty words... Angel
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:30 am      Reply with quote
haha

All I can say is " A pint of beer please"

I checked it last night and it is the Cleansing cream...yippeeee

Lori...was your Daughter impressed with her bag? Wish I only had to get a phone in my bag!!!....

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:35 am      Reply with quote
It was a bit darker than the picture. It looked baby pink and was actually bit deeper but it is a nice bag and she has got loads of light pink bags already. So in answer to your question yes she likes it.
She is 16 so she does not have to take everything she owns out in her bag yet. I dont use a bag anymore I carry a suitcase. Oh yes and if we go out together she just puts her stuff in my bag. LOL
Lori
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:29 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations!!!!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |