Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Comparing Flex Effect vs LouLou's Ageless Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:08 am      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Bira wrote:
Has anyone had results from Ageless by doing Day1 and Day2 just once a week? Confused

Bira - ten minutes per week of exercises sound insufficient to me.

Definitely. How many days a week do you need to exercise your body to get it to a place and then to keep it there????
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Bira wrote:
Has anyone had results from Ageless by doing Day1 and Day2 just once a week? Confused

Yeah, well, I thought I would ask anyway. I take longer than 5 minutes for each day exercise. Last night, I decided if I am going to achieve twice a week, I will have to do both days in one day. Then I can skip a day, and do them all again a day later.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
mpstat wrote:
Bira wrote:

Definitely. How many days a week do you need to exercise your body to get it to a place and then to keep it there????

I exercise cardio 3-4 times a week, but now I only do weights once a week. But then this is maintenance. I know I should try to get with the program on the facial exercises, but demand on my time has been a bit lately. I know excuses excuses. Sad
IMCathy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
When I was using an exercise stationary bike I could my exercises while sitting there peddling and watching tv...

But I tried on a treadmill.
NOT a good idea. For me anyway. I just can't seem to keep my balance.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
I do all ageless exs on one day, rest the next and then all the next. I supplement with some from FE.

Smile Smile Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:05 am      Reply with quote
You can do the exercises in your car - at a stoplight! Deb from FE says to do a few when you go to the restroom! 2.5 minutes here, 1 minute there.
I like to do them all at once myself but if I was desperate. It's as important as taking a shower to me.
Neurotic I know.
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:08 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
You can do the exercises in your car - at a stoplight! Deb from FE says to do a few when you go to the restroom! 2.5 minutes here, 1 minute there.
I like to do them all at once myself but if I was desperate. It's as important as taking a shower to me.
Neurotic I know.

Yes, you can do one here and one there... obviously, if you're going to do them in the restroom... make sure those hands are clean... I actually do a few of mine IN the shower.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
IMCathy wrote:
When I was using an exercise stationary bike I could my exercises while sitting there peddling and watching tv...

But I tried on a treadmill.
NOT a good idea. For me anyway. I just can't seem to keep my balance.

Laughing It made me laugh to visualize doing facial exercises while running on treadmill. hehehe
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
claraboo wrote:
I do all ageless exs on one day, rest the next and then all the next. I supplement with some from FE.

Smile Smile Smile

Hey, I just started that, too. Very Happy Great minds think alike. I got frustrated doing Day 1 one day and Day 2 next day because I feel like I couldn't rest a day, so now I just do them all in one day, rest the next, and do them all again the next day. See now I got twice a week in just 2 days! Yeah! If I keep this up, I will get great results in no time. Yowsa!
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Neurotic I know.

You must be a pro! I still have to read the instructions each and every time I do Ageless. I cannot remember all the sayings that go with each exercise. Embarassed Do you remember them? Or do you just count? If I can substitute counting, that will make it easier to do in the car at a stop light. I have done eye exercises from FE at stop lights before and still do. They are easy to remember.
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

I do the mouth exercises but with less vigor - so I don't get the overbuild chimp-look that you mention here.

Hi Sister Sweets -

What is the chimp look? I think that is what I want. My whole mouth area has flattened. I did FE for a while but did not have the patience to keep it up although I do still think it is a great facial workout and I do incorporate some of the exercises. I did notice that my mouth seemed less flexible with FE full program and my smile was tighter and not as wide. Some of the other exercise programs widen and lift my smile better. With FE I thought it was from building up the lower cheek muscles. I have very strong muscles there as it is and lots of fullness. Could that all be part of the Chimp effect? If not and it is really just to poof out the mouth area then which ones do you think are most responsible for that in FE program? Thanks.
imartin

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried to order the download from the website but didn't get any replies. I've sent numerous e-mails to Loulou. Does anybody know how to order the program and what happened to her?
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi imartin,

You mean you tried to order from Lulu.com or the Agelessifwedare.com site? I seem to recall that no one was getting anything anymore from Lulu.com, but I don't know the situation if you ordered from the other site. Hopefully, someone else on EDS can help. Have you tried posting on the forum on louiseannette.proboards.com?

Good luck sorting it out Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:16 am      Reply with quote
ther's been difficulty ordering ...and downloading...the Ageless products..and Lou is apparently not answering her emails at this time...but if you look at the Ageless forum...wwwlouiseannette.proboards.com...there is someone there who is describing how she downloaded the product successfully

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 am      Reply with quote
There is no news yet on the newer program. Last time I got an email from them said it would be available shortly but its not appeared yet (considering it was supposed to be available prior to Christmas 2010 - suppose that says its all really). I've grown a bit annoyed by them at Ageless. They have literally dumped the forum, its not staffed and there is just silence from Loulou and her business partner. Just bad service really. I'm avoiding them from now on.
Iris423

Mon May 13, 2013 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone!
I have just started the FE program 3 weeks ago...so far Iam not convinced that it can do anything for me. My skin feels like it is getting more saggy and looser? My nl folds are getting deeper and i look really tired and so much older? Does it make any sense?...and have anyone experienced this on the very beginning? If so how long will it last?
I got the program as a gift and can not join their forum to ask for help as i do not have the email for the original purchaser. Tried emailing Deb several times to join the forum and,so far,my membership still waiting approval...bummer.
Trying to purchase the program ageless if you dare by Lulu...can anyone help me here? Does anyone have this program for sale here?
Tks
Lila
Iris423

Mon May 13, 2013 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone have loulou' program for sale here?
Tried getting it from her website but it is not downloading!
Can anyone help me to get hold of this program?
Any help is appreciated.
Lila
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 13, 2013 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Iris423 wrote:
Any help is appreciated.
Lila

Lila why don't you send Loulou a Private Message to ask her for help getting it? (http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/privmsg.php?folder=inbox&mode=post&u=9872)
Her username is otherloulou.
Chiqui65
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
Iris423 wrote:
Any help is appreciated.
Lila

You could also mail to Steve:

steve.royce@agelessifyoudare.org

He was the one who sent me the download link when I bought the program in March. It does not download directly, you have to pay first, then they send you the link
Iris423

Tue May 14, 2013 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys!

Thank you so much for the link...i will try later and see if i can download it after paying for it first.
Did you get better results with her program? I do fell that FE is making me age faster for some reason...maybe I am over working? Have no idea of the reasons to why this is happening to me with so much positive feed-back this program is certain to do wonders to some!
But for me,so far,maybe me look older and I am fearful of it for now.
Should I stop it? Is that a fase? Will my face improve or deteriorate even more? Golden questions to consider hum? Tried to get some answers,but can not get inside their forum.they have a good reason for it,unfortunately! Sad
Any way,i have been denied access to the FE forum because i got it as a gift and have no idea of the owners email as mum got it from a table in a sale?...maybe it did not work for the garage sale owner's too?
VirginiaWhite
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 14, 2013 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
I tried both FE and ageless and prefer ageless; less time consuming, easier to do, softer results that were noticeable. I think FE may work for some but for me it was too aggressive and I found it made me look tired and not my best. I find ageless has definitely tightened up my eye and cheek area and even my NLs are looking slightly better.
Iris423

Tue May 14, 2013 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for your honest opinion...will try to get ageless ...problem s ,that all the links sent to e are getting me no where?
Does Loulou still selling it?
Hugs
Lila
Deb Crowley
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 14, 2013 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Iris423 wrote:
Hello everyone!
I have just started the FE program 3 weeks ago...so far I am not convinced that it can do anything for me. My skin feels like it is getting more saggy and looser? My nl folds are getting deeper and i look really tired and so much older? Does it make any sense?...and have anyone experienced this on the very beginning? If so how long will it last?
I got the program as a gift and can not join their forum to ask for help as i do not have the email for the original purchaser. Tried emailing Deb several times to join the forum and,so far,my membership still waiting approval...bummer.
Trying to purchase the program ageless if you dare by Lulu...can anyone help me here? Does anyone have this program for sale here?
Tks
Lila

Hi Lila,

As it turns out, I’m the one that responded to you both times on the Workshop forum (I never received your emails!?)

If a person’s email does not match a purchase, we first ask them to pls. re-register again with the correct email. If they come in again (repeating the same email) …as you did… We then ask them if it was a GIFT… and if so, please give either the name of the purchaser or their email. If a person then says I found the program etc. this sets off all kinds of alarms

It may sound harsh but we cannot allow anyone on the forum that cannot show proof of purchase. Having owned a training forum for years I know this is the only way it can run smoothly.

Ever since we adopted this practice, we have completely done away with disruptive nonsense on our forum, (hecklers / trouble-makers) which I feel we owe our trainers. Trust me, there are many FE trainers on this forum that will back me up on this.

It is sad that this is how it has to be, but our trainer’s investment and time have to come first.

I agree with the others; Lou Lou’s program is excellent and it does sound like a better fit for you (time wise and technique etc.) not-to-mention very good at assisting you with your training. Loulou frequents this forum so I‘m sure she’ll contact you shortly.

All the best Wink
Deb

Tue May 14, 2013 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thank for kindly for replying to my email,Deb. it is unfortunate,on my case,but rules are rules and I will not dispute them.I do however have an honest enquire about your program as I do own one now and do practice it religiously since getting it as a "gift". Will my face improve with time or should I stop it now?
Is it a fase,this sagging f my lower face and cheek muscles or am I doing something wrong?
I admire your work and your results,respect your integrity and would never be a pest in anyone's forum for the sake of destroying their reputation. Sorry if you sees me as such.
Regards
Lila
Iris423

Mon May 20, 2013 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Nonie,
the link you've sent for Loulou is invalid...can you send me another link for her?
Tried emailing Steve and up to now no one got in contact with me. Is Loulou's program out of print or out of the market?
hugs
lila
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |