Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
BB Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Tiffany121
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 am      Reply with quote
I've used BB cream,but it doesn't work
luckylady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:03 am      Reply with quote
I've been using bb cream for a total of.... 2 days now. Laughing

I don't see a hug difference but I've been told by others that my face looks more even toned.

Has anyone heard or used L'egere? I think it's Taiwanese made.

Oh by the way... do you know if you have to use primer before BB cream is used?
avogrape
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Is this similar to the Per-fekt SKin Perfection Gel? If it is then Per-fekt has 4 different tones as well as an eye gel and a body gel.
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:39 am      Reply with quote
luckylady wrote:
I've been using bb cream for a total of.... 2 days now. Laughing

I don't see a hug difference but I've been told by others that my face looks more even toned.

Has anyone heard or used L'egere? I think it's Taiwanese made.

Oh by the way... do you know if you have to use primer before BB cream is used?

Yes I heard good things about L'egere. But I still prefer the BRTC one. LOVE IT!!

I dont think you need a primer. Just some moisturiser.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
hi everyone,
i would love to try this. does anyone know where to get this in toronto or the GTA? TIA!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have a BRTC BB cream. The first time when I used it, I felt like wow..really nice. However, it doesn't last long..
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
i use BB cream, simple and natural-looking.

very easy to handle.
newbiely
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:55 am      Reply with quote
I used Dr jart+ BB cream,it looks not bad,but I really doubt it caused my Acne.
vivian zhou
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
these two brands are famous:dr. jart & skin79. And I love skin79 because the color just fit for me.
I'm using “Skin79 absolute total BB cream spf37 PA+++”.

And this one “SKIN79 WHITE” is more moisturizing, fit for dry skin.
michxly
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried one before a while back and can't recall the name of it- I picked the lightest shade and it was too dark and beige with pink undertones for my skin and did not match. I'm around a NC 30 and have yellow undertones. My skin also gets more oily during the day - are there any brands anyone would recommend that might match me better? Thanks!!!
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:53 am      Reply with quote
I have tried several BB creams,all are some Korean brand,just like ORIKS and SKIN79.It is a convenient product,but it cannot replace the foundation.Because it won't make my skin look better than make-up. Smile
Jenny1985

Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
BRTC has the best bb creams. I love all their products especially the Jasmine Water bb cream. I would say Dr Jart brands come in 2nd, however their products are a hit and miss. I have the black label buy my skin doesnt agree to well.

Anyone looking for great skin products should definitely look into BRTC-as they sell all over the world and have the highest grade of botanical indredients with alot of R&D. My friend recommended me BRTC products and now I buy mine from the official store for all of North America at BRTCstore com
They have a 10% discount code going around for any products- BRTCCRTB10

Jenny Smile
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Jenny,
Most of the products are SOLD OUT. Bummer... Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:52 am      Reply with quote
the face ship bb cream is light and can make skin good tone.
Mirielle
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I use BB cream too. It evens out my skin tone, but the undertone is a bit too yellow for my taste. It didn't break me out when I was using it during the hottest days in Hong Kong! So i really like this product. It moisturizes well enough. You can get it at those Asian places
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:41 am      Reply with quote
It's good for asia skin tone. It can cover blemish and uneven skin.
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
i used skin 79 bb cream and the first few days i thought it was nice, then i got crazy clogged pores, even more clogging than regular foundation. i prefer regular foundation to bb cream, unless you have good skin and only need a tinted moisturizer kind of coverage then i guess bb cream is nice
yakkomomo
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:09 am      Reply with quote
My sister use Korean brand Skin79 BB cream. She said it's very nice to her, good coverage with thin texture. For me, I would rather use tinted moisturizer and loose powder if my skin is under good condition.
takiko
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Since BB cream is a real hit in Asian, there must be some benefits on using it! I think that you need to treat it as a make-up, and removed it like normal make-up! Here is a really useful blog on BB cream FAQs.
I don't think it can replace toner/serum/emulsion too, it's only used instead of foundation, concealer and suncream!

I've used Skin79, Missha, Tony Moly and BRTC, but I like Tony Moly Triple Expert BB cream the most! I'm tempted to try Holika Holike face to change roll-on bb cream too, because I've never tried using a roller to apply bb cream, it said you will apply a thin layer on your skin and let your skin to breathe!
HannaLee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
hi everyone,
i would love to try this. does anyone know where to get this in toronto or the GTA? TIA!

Korean grocery stores, with in North York/Markham or Korea-town on Bloor. There are also a ton of boutique shops that carry it.
jayraven
5% products discount

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
I used Missha perfect cover BB cream and Skinfood Aloe Vera BB cream.
I like the Skinfood but Missha now, it's oily, greasy ( althought it have full coverage ), and it broke me out ( it contains Talc in ingredients )
I try sample of BRTC and Dr Jart too, it's ok
The Skinfood it's in medium coverage, it have a nice smell and even my skin tone but I really think BB cream it's not magical. It's not gonna make ur skin better or something like that ^^
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
I am using Missha (a Korean brand)'s M Cover BB Balm (pact type). I love it cos it brings me a light and natural look. And it's of SPF50+
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:42 am      Reply with quote
Would like to ask if any one have tried innisfree's bb cream?? Are they good??
takiko
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Katy wrote:
Would like to ask if any one have tried innisfree's bb cream?? Are they good??

I've tried to used Innisfree Eco Natural Green Tea BB cream it's pretty good, the coverage is good, easy to apply
Mirielle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I used one before. I forgot the name, but i threw it out because it made me break out. The first time I put it on it felt great, it had spf protection, was lightweight and had sheer coverage, but my skin became way too oily.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |