Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Truffles
5% products discount

Sat May 02, 2009 6:24 am      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
I'm this close to ordering but I'd like to know if any Canadian members ordered from NCN and what the shipping/duty charges were?

Nanci's price is better, but I read somewhere in this humungous thread that Zach ships from his Toronto office which eliminates duty charges. So I'm wondering which source would be most cost effective Confused

Help!!!

I am in Canada and I ordered from his website. After placing the order Zach emailed me that he was shipping it from his Toronto office. It came via Canada Post normal mail so there was no duty or taxes at all.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Two lovely ladies have informed me (within the past 24 hours), that the Eye Tuck is helping their *fatty* bags..

I just ordered it up, and now can't wait to try it out .... Dancing Dancing Dancing

All I can say is if it works on mine, it will work for anyone... Bad Grin

Kassy and others,
Zach is probably going to shoot meImage because he doesn't recommend his instant eye tuck for pat pad issues. So I will pray Pray it works and if not you can blame it on Toby Embarassed Laughing
Toby

FYI.....drum roll.......It does work on fat deposits! Dancing I order the duo: eye cream and Tuck. At first I was extremely disappointed. Spending close to $100.00 is hard to swallow when something does not work. The eye cream in my case was not necessary. Applying the cream first followed by one or two layers of the Tuck did nothing for me. Gave it another try. Washed my face, applied the Luminous Eye Cream on the upper lid area followed by the Instant Tuck on my bags (fat deposits). I did try it about three times. The serum applied best using a brush to apply. Two coats caused flaking. In my case one application is just enought and natural. WOW!!!! the area is 50% flatter and smooth. Without a doubt I know I have fat deposits (extreme) as I was told by a plastic surgeon.

The Eye Tuck has been on for two hours. When I smile it does not look fake like other instant firming serums. No miracles but I look more rested and younger. My husband was impressed. Perhaps now I will wear contacts more often. Glasses have always been a way to distract from my bags.

I will return after using it for a few days and give any added findings.

Thanks so much (especially Toby) for all you have put into this thread. Thanks also to the nice person who PMed and encouraged me. Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Update: If you are using these products for extreme eye bags (fat deposits):

Eye Tuck alone helps diminish my bags by 50%.

Apply one drop for both eyes with a damp brush. If the brush is damp it glides better and that one drop does both eyes.

Do NOT stay in a warm steamy bathroom after you apply. I found today that I had no results applying after my shower in a warm humid room. I applied again and left the room. I actually fanned my face, laid on my bed for five minutes until completely dry. My eyes bags looked much better but not great. Don't be fooled. Go about doing something else. Wait approximately 20 minutes. I have found the Eye Tuck solution keeps tightening the area after it dries. You will be tempted to put on another application after it dries. Please wait. You might be surprised with patience. If you apply a second coat immediately you are more likely to get a white film. Before I forget....when I first apply the Tuck my bags look fuller. Get away from the mirror! You will only waste product by keep applying. If after 20 minutes you are not happy with the tucking apply another light application.

No miracles for my fat deposits. I can't tell you my bags are gone. However, they are MUCH flatter and SMOOTH. My family and friends have told me the past few days I look good. This products for sure makes me looked refreshed. I am pleased with my purchase.

As far as the cream goes, I don't think I needed it. Thankfully, it was not as expensive as the Tuck. For my fatty deposits the cream only limits the results of the tuck. I am experimenting .... Right now I have tried a clear, gel moisturizer over the tuck. It seems to work without taking away the effects of the product. Need a few more days to experiment. Thankfully I don't wear but mascara, brow color and a tinted moisturizer. I tried applying makeup over the Tuck and got a mess. For my extreme fatty deposits I can't apply makeup first. My situation must have no barrier for the solution to work.

I must say Nanci at NCN is wonderful. She is always just a phone call away to answer questions. LOVE being able to talk with a human...rare these days.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Kassy,

I am one with fatty deposits too and have been using both the serum and cream for about a month now. No, it has not made these dreaded bags disappear but I will say it still does make my undereye area look better - bags slightly less, smoother and firmer skin (I am 50 years old and have fine wrinkles and crepiness in the undereye area, and definitely all the other issues for the rest of my face but I won't go into that!)

At first I thought it made the bags look worse which it actually does when I first apply the product. And if that wasn't enough, I noticed the area where I had the serum looked opaque or like glue in certain lighting. I wanted to give up because it was such a bother trying to figure out the best way to apply it, only to look worse than when I started. So one day after about 2-3 weeks, I didn't put any on and that's when I noticed the difference. Without the product, the bags looked like, well, the usual plus with the wrinkles and crepiness too!

Seeing that there was an improvement (even if slight), I've kept at it. After much trial and error, I've found it works best for me when I mix the serum with the cream then apply with a brush. My bags are still there but they do look slightly less after the day goes on. I have also started using it at night as well - let me tell you, when I smack on a thick layer of the serum, the bags do disappear! Of course, the flakiness comes next so that wouldn't work in the morning.

Anyway, I just wanted to encourage you to keep at it. We may not see the instant results that others have reported but I am seeing some results and it's only been a month. I am hopeful that with continued use, it will all get even better!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Day 11, and I do believe I see a *bit* of shrinkage in the bloody bags..

A couple of days ago "h2u" gave me a little tip that helped her, and I've been doing it that way twice a day since.. (Mix in 1 drop of Visine, to 1 drop of Tuck. Let that dry, then another light coat of Tuck alone.)

I'd say it looks like they shrunk about 15 to 20% all in all.. I'll stick with it, and see if the cumulative effect kicks in.

I'm *starting* to do my happy dance .. Dancing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

A couple of days ago "h2u" gave me a little tip that helped her, and I've been doing it that way twice a day since.. (Mix in 1 drop of Visine, to 1 drop of Tuck. Let that dry, then another light coat of Tuck alone.)

I'd say it looks like they shrunk about 15 to 20% all in all.. I'll stick with it, and see if the cumulative effect kicks in.

My understanding is that Visine constricts blood vessels (at least when used in the eyes), and can lead to a rebound effect, when the vessels dilate again. Not sure if this is proven or relevant to topical use, but FYI regardless.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
jakee wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

My understanding is that Visine constricts blood vessels (at least when used in the eyes), and can lead to a rebound effect, when the vessels dilate again. Not sure if this is proven or relevant to topical use, but FYI regardless.

I've been using Visine in my eyes for at least ten years. I just had an eye exam in January, and my ophthalmologist told me my eyes are extremely healthy.

If anyone has fat deposits in the under eye area, they might want to try it.
I was blown away by the results.

Kassy had it right - except that I put the serum/Visine on, and immediately put another coat of serum over that and then let it all dry.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Here you go...
Toby wrote:
I emailed Zach and ask if he would do a facts sheet about the Easy Eye Products ingredients. I thought an explaination of how the products work would be helpful. When he sent the information I asked him permission to share it on the forums where his products have been discussed. If you have questions about any of this information Zach will be happy to respond to you by email. He has wonderful customer service and stays on top of his emails! Very Happy

Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment
Horse Chestnut, the main ingredient, in the treatment of dark circles and under-eye puffiness, along with the green tea. These two ingredients move unwanted fluid away from the undereye tissue. They also reconstruct undereye tissue and promote the regrowth of healthy, new, strong cells. Green Tea is widely known as one of the most powerful antioxidant in nature.

Collagen restores elasticity. It plumps and fills out the skin, and supports the production of healthy collagen cells. Glucose Gum, along with the Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, gives the serum its ability to tuck. Ruscus Aculeatus root extract also promotes cell growth. Glycerin promotes the 'smoothing out effect' the serum has, to treat fine lines.

Willow Bark serves as an agent to both help the emulsion of oil and water and serves as a humectant. Fruit extracts exfoliate the skin, and lighten it. (They also deposit a measure of vitamin C, which is very effective for skin regeneration.) Cucumber reduces inflammation.

Calendula Officinalis Flower extract is used to strengthen and heal the undereye tissue. The serum also contains a high level of protein. Yeast Protein for skin regeneration is also a natural source of vitamin B. Calendula is a powerful healing agent, restoring balance to the skin's PH levels. Xanthan Gum is a stabilizer.
Illuminating Eye Care
The Illuminating Eye Care contains a powerful combination of vitamins and minerals – the equivalent of taking a multi-vitamin for your skin tissue. This dual- action cream illuminates and smoothes to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. It firms and hydrates. Mica is used for the illumination, and helps give the cream its smooth texture. Cyclopentasiloxane, a humectant, retains moisture by acting as a skin conditioner. Dimethicone protects the skin from moisture loss, and Glycerin helps prevent dryness and gives the cream its smoothing effect. Glycerin also aids the skin's immune/healing system. (Glycerin will also attract water into the skin from the surrounding air.)

Pentylene Glycol and Butylene Glycol are both humectants. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and restores natural skin texture. Collagen restores elasticity and promotes healthy cell regrowth. Allantoin aides in soothing the skin tissue. Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) stimulates cell growth and aids in tissue repair.

Glucosamine firms skin tissue. Hyaluronic Acid allows retention of skin moisture and functions as a lubricant between the connective tissues of the skin. It also supports skin hydration. Hexylene Glycol is a moisturizing ingredient that makes the skin soft and supple. Niacinamide is a B3 vitamin that stimulates skin-cell growth and aids in tissue repair. This formula penetrates the epidermis. It also contains essential glucosamine complex, which strengthens and firms delicate eye skin.

Facts and Situations
The Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment has a "learning curve" associated with the initial applications. The active ingredients will cause a mild skin sensation, similar to any new product that may be applied to the skin. It has an initial warming effect that lasts moments and then dissipates.

Some flaking may occur due to inaccurate application. The skin, depending on its condition, will only be able to absorb so much of the serum. The remainder will stay on the surface. If flaking occurs, this can be wiped away with a damp cloth.

The serum is only applied to the immediate undereye area. However, once applied, the product will migrate through the skin layers to penetrate the entire upper cheekbone area. This migration causes the upper facial skin (excluding the forehead) to rejuvenate and firm, as well. What may occur: at the far edge of the cheekbone/eye area, a fine white powder may appear. This is the unabsorbed residue of the formula coming to the surface. It is excess, and can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth.

Some clients have observed that with their initial applications, the undereye tissue momentarily becomes more pronounced. This is due to the sensitivity of this tissue and is general due to the pressure applied by the finger during the application process. This event is also the result of the collagen and other ingredients absorbing into the skin tissue. The skin tissue is like a pocket. Once filled it becomes larger. After a few minutes the serum adjusts to the area and the puffiness will diminish - leaving a smooth, firm outer surface.
The Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment is forumulated to be applied to the immediate under-eye tissue. Applications which are misdirected and/or taken beyond the outer edge of the eye may result in flaking.

For more information regarding
Easy-Eye Solutions click the links below:

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
funkydory wrote:
Thanks for that tip! ^^

Now if my easyeye tuck will just arrive in the mail already!!

I ordered mine from Nanci at http://www.ncnproskincare.com and recieved it in 2 days.. And I placed the order on the weekend.. Shock

My update: Still seeing about a 20% improvement in my *fatty* dreaded bags.. (I experimented mixing a bit with a few drops of egg white yesterday, and it oomphed up the tucking.. Laughing ) I don't think it would work for those who wear any makeup though.. Crying or Very sad

Waiting patiently for a couple of goodies I ordered to kick it up a notch, along with another order of the serums.. Idea

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
(Message to Kassy) Hi everyone. I have not posted for quite a while but have been following this thread religiously. Kassy, if I remember correctly Zach Merrill, the creator of the products recommended that you should not purchase the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment because they would not work with your particular condition? That in fact you are not using the product for your direct under-eye tissue at all. According to your postings, this was a chance you were willing to take. You went a head and ordered the products and saw some wonderful results. Correct me if I am wrong. I will say that I have been using both the serum and the eye care cream for as long as I can remember. From the first day and with each and every order my eye's, in fact my entire face have improved immensely. As a result I look ten years younger. If I have ever had any problems with the products (which has been rare) it is because I either applied too much or not enough. Lady's let me assure you these products, both the serum and the eye cream are remarkable. I used to have enormous under eye bags and terrible wrinkles. well, Not anymore, thanks to Zach Merrill.

Nancy

One of the great things about this thread is that it contributes valuable information about two products that were created by a great guy with a great company, to solve a few nagging problems that affect a lot of different kinds of people - both men and women.

For many people, these products are a godsend. For some, they may work, but they may have questions about how to tweak a technique in order to get the best results, or concerns about ingredients, or issues relating to costs and which products they actually may or may not need in order to address their specific needs. And, for others, the product(s) may not work at all.

By posting their information, their questions, concerns, results, excitement and frustrations with these products, all of us are helping each other. That's the point, isn't it? If Nancy didn't post her fabulous results, Toby wouldn't have started this thread and helped so many of the rest of us. And without those posts about not-so-great results, Toby, and others, couldn't have helped anyone achieve better results.

When people post questions, or address personal concerns, they're not just asking for help; they're also providing valuable feedback for all of us, and for the creator of these products. This is a good thing! Feedback from clients is what makes great companies provide the best products. And Zach Merrill is committed to his customers, and to making great products.

I won't speak for Kassy, but in her defense, she was merely asking a question to get some help and some information. And by addressing her concern, she was also providing valuable feedback for the rest of us.
What could be better than that?
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Nancy G wrote:
(Message to Kassy) Hi everyone. I have not posted for quite a while but have been following this thread religiously. Kassy, if I remember correctly Zach Merrill, the creator of the products recommended that you should not purchase the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment because they would not work with your particular condition? That in fact you are not using the product for your direct under-eye tissue at all. According to your postings, this was a chance you were willing to take. You went a head and ordered the products and saw some wonderful results. Correct me if I am wrong. I will say that I have been using both the serum and the eye care cream for as long as I can remember. From the first day and with each and every order my eye's, in fact my entire face have improved immensely. As a result I look ten years younger. If I have ever had any problems with the products (which has been rare) it is because I either applied too much or not enough. Lady's let me assure you these products, both the serum and the eye cream are remarkable. I used to have enormous under eye bags and terrible wrinkles. well, Not anymore, thanks to Zach Merrill.

Nancy

Hi Nancy, you are right that Zach personally told me he didn't think the product would help fatty bags at all.. At that point, I resigned myself to that fact, and didn't plan to order.

Several weeks ago, 3 of the members here who I highly respect, shared with me privately that the "Tuck" did indeed help flatten their 'fatty' bags.. At that point, I decided it was well worth a try.. I've posted just 2 or 3 times over the last couple of weeks, to share *my* experience with the product for *my* fatty bags. At no point did I say I had "wonderful results" as you stated above.. What I did say was that when I used it with a drop of visine it resulted in what looked to me, like about a 15 to 20% flattening of the fatty pocket.

It wound up to be a short lived positive for me, and even so I decided to stick with it, and even went ahead and ordered a 2nd set.. Both serums are lovely products, and I never said otherwise. But I believe it would have been wrong of me to not share my experience for other *fatty* bag members, who are considering this product for that particular issue. I am only sharing my experience, in the hopes of helping others to make a more informed decision, just as I did.

I am very happy to hear that "your entire face has improved immensely + you look 10 years younger" from an eye cream..That's wonderful! Just goes to show how different and unique we all are, and that everybody's input will be appreciated by someone.

Let me just end my input in this thread by saying I think these two products are fabulous, with great ingredients, and I will continue to enjoy using them regarless of the 'bag' issue. And anybody here who really knows me, will also know that that is indeed high praise... Very Happy

Kassy, I admire your honesty, your enthusiasm and courage. After re reading my post I noticed that I might have presented my comments and questions in an assertive manner. That was not my intention. Very Happy

Nancy
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
funkydory wrote:

elle81 The gelatin trick was first mentioned by pbsadhaka

Quote:
pbsadhaka wrote:
OK. Here is a gift to all you dark circled eyed gals out there. You asked for something to get rid of dark circles - here is a homemade Circle Buster recipe:

Go to your grocery store. Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (Knox, for example)
Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1/4 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one Tablespoon of boiling water & stir for a minute.

Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath & let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.

I worked in a day spa & this was our "Circle Buster" Treatment. Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K & Biotin. It will not remove your circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.

The day spa where I worked charged $60 for this treatment (but they put rose petals on your eyelids), and it wasn't until after I quit, that I found out what was in those little white packets!
There you go.....enjoy! Wink

Wow! This worked really well for perking up my undereye area! I will continue to do this!

Also, I apply my Tuck at night and wake up without the usual puffiness in the am. I reapply it after washing in the morning and apply the Illuminator over it. So far so good!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Zach is the expert when it comes to Easy Eye Solutions and If I was having any issues with not getting the results that I was after I would contact Zach Merrill. I do know if someone is having problems with the eye tuck working he makes sure they are applying it to clean and dry skin. If a person's skin is oily or if they use rich eye creams at night there could be an oil issue that would hinder the eye tuck from working as well as it might otherwise. Also some customers have reporting using a drop of visine with the tuck gives a tighter effect. My personal experience is the eye tuck works very well for me with the application process I have detailed in previous posts. I don't have oily skin and I don't try to apply anything over the eye tuck. My under eye area is perfectly smooth after application and stays that way until I take it off. I also have experienced long term smoothing of the under eye area and lessening of the eye bags. I do not have dark circles, but have had problems with eye bags,crepey under eye area, and to a small extent fat pads. These products have literally taken years off my looks. When I run into to people I haven't seen in a while I get comments about how young I look....yes I do facial exercises, and have done so for two years, but I also credit these comments to Easy Eye solutions. Nothing is more aging than a baggy, crepey under eye area. Thanks to these products I have absolutely perfect under eye area. And if you are wondering..... I do not work for Easy Eye Solutions....my love of the products is from sheer delight of the effect I see from using the them. I am dedicated to this thread to help others that struggle with under eye area problems, as I did. Although these products have produced amazing change for me, I realize that not everyone may have the same dramatic effect. I do believe however, that most people will experience a much improved under eye are both instantly and long term. You can't beat that! Laughing

rileygirl- The Illuminating Eye Care cream (moisturizer) can be used morning and night. The long term repairing of the under eye area comes from this product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Tess,
Hey Tess this is how it works....Once someone sends Zach a message through the site he can contact the client via his business/personal email. Then when they receive his email they can contact him with photos.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Tess,
Zach's products are available through this website and also through Nanci at ncnproskin....Nanci usually has specials going on.

Schabenmaul, Welcome aboardImage....this is a wonderful forum and you will learn a lot and find all kinds of goodies for your skin. The great thing about this place is you will get honest reviews from members that have tried the products or devices.

Now for application of Zach's products....I will tell you what I do and others have shared their application techniques on this thread as well.
First pick a time to try the products when you aren't rushed and can play around with things. I would expect most people take around two weeks before they really get the exact application that works best for them. I also think within that two week period the skin is adjusting to all the great ingredients. First I put a dab of the moisturizer on and pat it in. Then I apply my liquid foundation ever so lightly(with a brush) and then apply a dab of the tuck and wait for it to do it's magic. Be aware that the tucking will take place within five minutes but can also continue to tuck for 30 minutes. Realizing this time frame you will want to wait before adding more tuck. Most of us didn't wait and reapplied and end up with white residue. If the residue appears, all you need to do is lightly brush away with some water on a small brush or just a little moisture on your finger. I also added the tuck with a small eye shadow brush in the beginning so that the application would be light....it really helped my process. I don't have dark circles just eye bags(they are very slight now) so I didn't need to use concealer. There are many other ways to apply the products and you will see them as you review this thread. Also you will see my pictures, Wendy's, and some others. This product has done as much for my looks as anything I have ever used. I will be forever grateful to Zach for creating this product that has given me back my youthful smooth under eye area....it is a tremendous blessing. Also the benefits are long term because my under eye area has drastically improved within the last six months of use of both of these products. I think it is time to do the bagless boogie dance in celebration of all of us that are sporting bagless eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I am posting this for Schabenmaul
Hi, As I promised - even if it's totally embarrassing - I will show you my results after using the Eye tuck and Illuminating cream for about 4 days. What can I say - I JUST LOVE IT! I tried so many different creams over the last 15 years with no really good result. This is one in a million. I can highly recommend it! I really had my doubts - but I wrote Zach in the first place and read almost the whole thread. Thanks to everybody especially you Toby : )

ImageImage

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 am      Reply with quote
NCN wrote:
Good Saturday to all! I'm LOVE hearing about the results you're getting from the EES - me too!! I'm chiming in because I want to clarify something here. The Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment serum is the product that contains the active ingredients for dark circles. Yes, the Illuminating Eye Care will help, but it is more for fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration.

If one is to treat dark circles as effectively as possible, both products are the best way to go.

Thank you SO much Toby for bringing these incredible products to us.....just love ya for it - and so do my eyes!

Hello Nanci wave thanks for posting the information on the Tuck because I was totally unaware of this. Please feel free to comment any time you have opportunity.... we really like you and the goodies you make available for us!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
I use both products once a day and maybe touch up if I go out in the evening...maybe not. I would email Zach or Nanci about any questions you have...Zach is happy to answer regardless of whether you ordered directly from him or others that are carrying his products. This is his website.
For more information regarding
Easy-Eye Solutions click the links below:

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Here's something crazy: After months of my own experimentation this is where I've ended up.

Night - use illuminating cream - wait a few - add the tuck.... (using a brush is nice but if I'm lazy I'll dab it on - but you don't need lots)
Morning - I use the "no Lines" from NCN - honestly this smooths everything out to nothing.

the combination is killer. For me that is. Suffice to say also - I'm not a huge bag lady but I get to the point where there is nothing under there - no bags, lines and puffiness.

Just throwing it out there for anyone else who is itching to experiment.

The No lines is a cheapie at $10.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
does this help with droopy hooded eyelids or just dark circles?

Hi faeriedust,

Here's the information about Easy-Eye Solutions and which products treat dark circles. Posted by Nanci on page 31 of this thread:

Good Saturday to all! I'm LOVE hearing about the results you're getting from the EES - me too!! I'm chiming in because I want to clarify something here. The Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment serum is the product that contains the active ingredients for dark circles. Yes, the Illuminating Eye Care will help, but it is more for fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration.

If one is to treat dark circles as effectively as possible, both products are the best way to go.

About using them to treat upper eye area: some people do use it for that purpose, but they're not made to deal with upper eyelids. The upper-eye skin is heavy, and difficult to tuck. But, you might get some good results with just the illuminating cream. It's loaded with vitamins and is good for your skin, in general.

HTH
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
There are so many aspects of both products that I love. The eye tuck speaks for it's self. It is a marvelous serum. The Illuminating Eye Care cream is top notch as well. I have always used both products together. A few months ago I had remembered that the Illuminating could be used on any part of the face. I had already been using it on my upper and lower lids but began to apply to the lines on my forehead between my eye brows and the lines on my upper lip area. Not that I should be surprised with any results these products show, but I was astonished that the forehead lines went away completely and around my lip area the reduction was an improvement of at least 50% in a matter of days. Over the years I have been using all sorts of moisturizers, potions and lotions
to rid me of these pesky little reminders of the aging process we love Sad . Nothing showed near the results the Illuminating cream produced. In addition I wanted to congratulate Schabenmaul for her exceptional results! Terrific pictures and a real testimonial on what these products can do Smile
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:24 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Skippie wrote:
Nancy G,

I used the illuminating cream on my lip lines last night and they look worse this morning, which I didn't believe was possible. Are you using any other products under or over the cream? Thanks for your help.

This is my experience with the cream, as well. But, I am thinking that it may have to do with my "issue" with the illuminating cream looking shimmery - maybe that is what makes the wrinkles look worse? Just throwing that out there!

Okay, so I asked Zach what could be causing some people to get a 'negative' reaction and basically, here's how the treatment works:

The cream plumps up the skin, but it plumps and repairs in stages. So, if you have a line that is deeper at one point, and more shallow at another point, the shallow part of the line will plump up first, which can make the deeper groove of that line 'appear' to look worse, at first.

The tuck serum works immediately to 'tuck' - but the reparative effects of both products work in stages.

Don't want to speak for anyone else, but now that I know this,
it make total sense to me that after a few months of consistent use, Toby
and Nancy G. - and others - were able to realize such dramatic results.

HTH
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
Nancy G,

I used the illuminating cream on my lip lines last night and they look worse this morning, which I didn't believe was possible. Are you using any other products under or over the cream? Thanks for your help.

Skippy, In addition to the Easy Eye Solutions, my daily regime consist of regular facial cleansing, currently I am using Revital-Air by Anew. Which is a highly oxygenated cleanser, and the Olay Regenerist moisturizer at night. The Illuminating Eye Care I will apply before I apply any makeup. It acts as a great primer as well. Now, the Illuminating may accentuate the look of the lines above the mouth possibly because of the shine this product has. I have fine lines and did not notice anything other than a smoothing out effect. The Illuminating seemed to hide the lines rather than show them off. I am not sure how this would affect someone with deeper lines. I will say that both the Easy Eye Solutions have an accumulative effect which repairs the skin over time. I hope you have better results with the Illuminating. Smile
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy, it is terrific that you have finally been able to resolve the fatty deposit issue above your cheek bones. Smile I know you really struggled with this. That is very encouraging news. As for looking 20 standing only 2 feet from the mirror, I am afraid that I would have to stand much further away and problably in a dimly lit room to see something similar Confused

The eye tuck serum is certainly very effective and versatile. I am glad that it works well with other products such as the one's you have been using.

It is sharing successes like yours that make this forum and it's members very special.

Nancy Very Happy
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, health2u, I will give it a try again! Wish I could remember why I stopped the Visine method, probably because I put away the Visine bottle - you know, out of sight, out of mind.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |