Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Darkmoon,
It is the lluminating care(moisturizing cream)that I use under the tuck on the under eye area and I use just the lluminating cream on the upper lid.I mainly use the lluminating cream during the day but sometimes I do apply it at night.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
It has been almost 5 mos since I got the tucks and cream. I have been using the tucks in the morning and the cream in the night for the last 5 mos. However, I have not noticed any changes. Why I apply, I used my ring finger to circle on the product. After reading all these great postings, I am somewhat discouraged why I haven't experienced the same. Can anyone help? Crying or Very sad
Zoftig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Health2u

I appreciated that information. I have found the cream to be just borderline drying. With winter around the corner I can probably expect much different results and the Boo Radley look isn't what I'm going for either. (LOL, by the way) Would you put an eye cream under or over it?

Thanks again!
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the tuck for about three wks now.
The first time I used the tuck I put too much on and it tucked/ dragged my under eye skin downward so that I started to resemble a bloodhound. Not quite but the whites of my eyes were def increased! Shock
Improved application since then.
I have been using the tuck am and pm on it's own. Not been using the illuminating so much. It has helped w smoothing lines and a bit of tuck. Kind of similar to Tri-Aktiline.
I have recently started adding a moisturiser on top of it in case this helps at all.
I recently also started putting it on my eyelids and it seems to tuck/ lift there a bit too.

The main prob for me is that I have flat bags - more toward hollowing - not the fatty ones, and the flatness and "drag/ droop"/ bag effect and these little bumps on them still remain. I will continue to use it for the rest of the container at least and see if there is any further gains got from the cumulative effect.

Glad so many people have had great and rapid success with this, I was really hanging to use it and solve my #1 prob. I wonder how long the people with the really bad bags used it for in the youtube clips?
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u,
That does sound promising, the big IF is does the tuck have fragrance in it? I have found my ridiculously sensitive eyes tear even with face cream or serum with artificial fragrance. EO's don't give me problems, my eyes are just weird!
BTW love Zoftig's name also!
Thanks!
DM
If not fragranced I would give it a try, I need help!
Sad

i don't detect any fragrance at all, but Zach would be the best person to ask about that. He's great about answering any questions anyone has. Smile Or you can check all the ingredients on the website.
www.easyeyesolutions.com

Good luck!!
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Thanks health2u,

I will look at the site and see if they list the ingredients, if not I will do as you suggest and email Zach!
I really appreciate the info and your quick responses.

DM

Good news. Absolutely no fragrance in the serum. It does have horse chestnut though. Are you okay with that?

Also, you can't mix any oil with the serum or it won't work. (You CAN mix one drop of visine to one drop of serum, though)

Just wanted to be clear about that. Also want to let you know that you might not be 'tucking' with the serum all the time on your top lids, but the ingredients do help to improve skin elasticity - over time - which is primarily why I use it on my lids. Hope that makes sense, and helps you make an informed decision. Smile
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u,
Thanks, wow you beat me to the punch!
I have no problems with horse chestnut, it is in Ecrinal lash conditioner and used that with no tearing at all! I really believe it is just artificial fragrance, nothing organic causes this effect! You just made my day, now I know it is worth a try!!! I can't thank you enough.

Very Happy
DM

Well, if I made your day, you can definitely call me Boo, lol.
Best of luck!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Well if I get to call you Boo I am doubly happy Very Happy Actually this is my biggest beauty issue so yes you made my day!
You are a real sweetie!!!!
Thanks again

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Zoftig wrote:
I'm using the tuck and about to try Retin A myself. From everything I've read, you don't apply the Retin A under the eye (or on the lid) so I plan on using both. Maybe someone will give us some advice.

Yes, you can use Retin-A with the tuck.

Retin-A is basically vitamin A acid. I was told by my doctor not to apply it to my eyelids, or directly under my eyes. (I've used both the original oil when it first came out, and the 1% cream that a lot of people use today)

Hope that answers your questions. Smile
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to mention that I did talk to Zack a while ago and he is as much at a loss as I am. I even took some pictures and emailed him - so far we have no solution.

I sometimes have the most unexpected reactions to medicine (like a side effect never described in any of the manuals), but never had it with skin care.

I will try to take some pictures and post here in hope that collectively we can come up with a plan to solve it.

TIA

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Well Boo
the lovestruck teen with first major heartbreak look just doesn't cut it. Shock

DM

I understand perfectly.

But, for others who want to benefit from the long-term, positive results of the illuminating cream, and whose skin may not absorb the brightening ingredients of the cream (like me) - there are options, and I thought it was worth it to post those options. They may be helpful to others. Smile

Boo

Yes I agree that is why I said in an earlier post it has been great for many, actually having read this thread all the way from the beginning I have to say the majority are having great results with both products. I just landed in the minority on this one. Confused Confused Confused Confused Sad Sad Sad Sad

DM

I know, and I wish we had a solution for you!!

I don't know if this will help, but I do use the eye tuck serum on my upper lid. It's not made for that area, but I do use it there. It doesn't give me the same great results as I get when I use it on my under-eye (member of fatty bag club, lol) but it does smooth out/tuck the skin a little when I mix it with visine and apply it on the contour of my lid.

I tried it on a whim one night, because the serum has good stuff in it: horse chestnut, green tea, and other goodies - and I can use ALL the help I can get. Smile

hth

I also wrote that I primarily use the serum on my eye contour because I'm confident that with continued use, it will smooth out the skin on my upper lid. (don't know what happened to that part)

Mixing it with the Visine keeps it from flaking on my upper lid. (YMMV) Mixing the tuck with Visine just gives me a MUCH better tuck on the lower lid.

Hope that helps.
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Nancy: Dry skin is not an uncommon problem and many women including many members on this forum suffer from that. I certainly do not try to hide that fact and always consider it when purchasing a product. As far as me trying products and getting positive,negative or no results is neither here nor there since this happens to everyone and with every product. Just because a product is active that does not mean that it is going to dry the skin. This product is for aging skin therefore I expected it to be more hydrating. I certainly did not expect it to dry my skin further! I will keep working with it and maybe like some of the other members I will eventually find the right combination! But so far it is very dissapointing!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
Nancy: Dry skin is not an uncommon problem and many women including many members on this forum suffer from that. I certainly do not try to hide that fact and always consider it when purchasing a product. As far as me trying products and getting positive,negative or no results is neither here nor there since this happens to everyone and with every product. Just because a product is active that does not mean that it is going to dry the skin. This product is for aging skin therefore I expected it to be more hydrating. I certainly did not expect it to dry my skin further! I will keep working with it and maybe like some of the other members I will eventually find the right combination! But so far it is very dissapointing!

Starlight, there have been more than a few of us who felt the illuminating cream was drying. So, don't feel bad - you are not alone. I don't know if you have several different eye creams, but if you do, maybe you could play around with several different ones with the Tuck and hopefully you will land on a combination that will work for you. I personally threw out the illuminating eye cream.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thank goodness, Starlight, you ordered the samples. As Riley did, I threw almost a full bottle of the illuminating cream away. I wish I had known there were samples I could order. That's definitely the way to go for anyone wanting to try these products.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Dark Moon, you are not aware of this, but you are one the members who's posts I read often. There are a few members here that speak straight up and you are one of those. I like and respect that. The forum is all about this brand of communication. It can be active, that's for sure, but I wouldn't change a thing.

I believe that your honesty and willingness to stay a contributing member is not just appreciated by me but by others as well.

My last posts were entered in haste. I decided to work from home today. Not a good idea with a daughter who is home sick with a cold and calling me every five minutes and a husband who can't find one of his shirts.

It is certain that the Easy Eye Solutions are unique in the market place for under eye treatments. They are known as such. It is unlikely that any product no matter what make or model will receive 100% favour from consumers. Its just the way it is.

Nancy Very Happy
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I'm another one that this product just didn't work for & I was so hoping that it would. It was very effective for tucking my eye bags but my eyes were too irritated using it.

I don't think it was the fragrance though because I've used eye products before with fragrance without a problem but there's some ingredient in it that made my eyes sore.
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I have used up a tube of each, the Illuminating creme och the eye tuck serum.

First of all, none of the products made my darker circles under my eyes fade.

After five applications of gelatin under my eyes, I could see a big difference..! To a cost of one dollar, and that will last a looong time. Smile Just a tip, if you decide to try this products for dark circles, and you have the same disappointed results as I had.
I don't have severe eye bags.

So, no re-order for me. I want treating products, not just cover ups.

Sara, 36 Swedish. Brunette, brown eyes. Fair sensitive reactive skin, no wrinkles(yet), enlarged pores, some broken caps and get easily sunspots. Oily but dry skin. Ten months with Tretionin 0,025% gel PM, Vita C AM - SC Phloratin and Freulic. Use DeCleor and Dr H right now.
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
Vanilj wrote:
I have used up a tube of each, the Illuminating creme och the eye tuck serum.

First of all, none of the products made my darker circles under my eyes fade.

After five applications of gelatin under my eyes, I could see a big difference..! To a cost of one dollar, and that will last a looong time. Smile Just a tip, if you decide to try this products for dark circles, and you have the same disappointed results as I had.
I don't have severe eye bags.

So, no re-order for me. I want treating products, not just cover ups.
Me Too! I have been using it for more than a week everyday and there is no diff. What is this gelatin that you are using? I am desperate to try anything for my eye circles.

Here is the post I found a couple of weeks ago;

pbsadhaka wrote:
OK. Here is a gift to all you dark circled eyed gals out there. You asked for something to get rid of dark circles - here is a homemade Circle Buster recipe.
Go to your grocery store. Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (Knox, for example)
Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1/4 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one Tablespoon of boiling water & stir for a minute.
Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel.
Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath & let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.

I worked in a day spa & this was our "Circle Buster" Treatment. Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K & Biotin. It will not remove your circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.

The day spa where I worked charged $60 for this treatment (but they put rose petals on your eyelids), and it wasn't until after I quit, that I found out what was in those little white packets!
There you go.....enjoy!

I have to say that this really works for me! After e few applications I really could see a difference. I hope you have the same results as I am, and I'm grateful to have stumbled on the post from 2005(?) i think. Someone *bumped* it up a couple of weeks ago in the skin care & make up forum.
Ohh...one more thing, just be careful to let the gelatin dry before you close your eyes... if it gets on your eyelashes, its hard to get it of - and not to pull the lash out.

Please do tell if this are working for you to. Smile

Hope that Helps//Sara

Sara, 36 Swedish. Brunette, brown eyes. Fair sensitive reactive skin, no wrinkles(yet), enlarged pores, some broken caps and get easily sunspots. Oily but dry skin. Ten months with Tretionin 0,025% gel PM, Vita C AM - SC Phloratin and Freulic. Use DeCleor and Dr H right now.
breezy42
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 am      Reply with quote
I have been following this thread for some time and bought the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating Eye Cream about a month ago. I have mixed feelings about it. I must say that Toby's eyes look stunning, and I do believe this product works for many people. I have a combination of things going on that seemed to make it less effective for me. My under eyes have dark circles, thin (almost transparent) skin, wrinkles, loose skin and very, very dry skin. After reading the thread, I tried a number of combinations in applying this (Eye Tuck alone, eye creme first then eye tuck, eye tuck first then eye cream, eye tuck mixed with concealers, using brushes to apply, etc), and I just couldn't get the results I needed. It did successfully reduce my puffiness, but my eyes were left looking wrinkled and dry. I had my best result if I left out concealer altogether, but with the Illuminating eye cream my eyes looked too white for the rest of my face. If I used only the Eye tuck serum, the dark circles and uneven skintone looked bad. So, I have gone back to trying to treat the problem with Vitamin A at night and C in the morning. The good news is that my friend likes the Eye Tuck and it really works for her because of her skin being darker. Does anyone find that the Illuminating eye cream is a good long-term treatment for the problem? Smile
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Vanilj and Darkmoon: I tried the knox gelatin and it is the most improvement I have seen in my eye circles ever. I am continuing with the eye tuck in week 3 and there is a slight change in my eye circles. When I combined the knox gelatin and then applied the eye tuck my eyes looked pretty good. This still did not eliminate the circles but I was able to wear my contacts without feeling self conscious.
Arandjel
5% products discount

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Now, I don't want to offend anybody, but how exactly are these products meant to alleviate under eye skin conditions? The ingredients lists are far from remarkable, with almost no real scientifically proven actives; while the few ones present are so in too low concentration.

Also, the pics on the manufacturer's site are clearly photoshopped - very amateurishly so. And looking through photos and videos posted by users online, I can't really tell much of a difference - at all. I mean, the ladies of this forum look good regardless of these products.

I'm sorry to say, but the Emperor has no clothes!

The ingredients list for Instant Eye Tuck

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Sodium lactate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chesnut) Bark Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol.

The ingredients list for Illuminating Eye Care

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Soluable Collagen, Allantoin, Panthenol, Acetyl Glucosamine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Niacinamide (Vit B3), Triethanolamine, Mica (77019), Titanium Dioxide (77891), Fragrance (Parfum).
Arandjel
5% products discount

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:55 am      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X,

Thank you, for the welcoming. I thoroughly enjoy this forum, and think there is a lot of useful information and knowledgeable people on here. Which is why I posted what I did. It was meant to critically question the ingredients list. I am aware that some of the components in these products possess medicinal properties, but I am interested in how they apply to an eye treatment. So some references to scientifical studies isn't much to ask for.

Furthermore, why feel bad for the ladies posting their photos here? Just because I question the results, doesn't mean that I disrespect their efforts. As a matter of fact, I applaud their forthrightness. And they're all very beautiful. Thus they must know what they're doing in terms of skin care.

And mirjana,

Thank you for the helpful suggestion, but I can assure you it's unnecessary. You see, I work with analyzing and retouching photos, so my eyes are trained to detect details and colors. My perspective is therefore a bit different.

Unlike you, I'm not of the opinion that every new product has to be tried on in order to judge its efficiency. I much prefer to analyze the ingredients list before committing to purchase an item.
Arandjel
5% products discount

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 am      Reply with quote
*mirjana* wrote:

So what you want to say is that Toby retouched her photos to convince us to buy EES?
OK, she convinced me, I bought it and I have same results as her with it.

No, that's not what I'm saying. I just question the results, since to me, there isn't that much of a difference in the pictures and videos posted by people who use EES. But if you are convinced and satisfied with your purchase, I am truly happy for you.

*mirjana* wrote:

I don't know much about formulations but I believe there is also a difference in between same ingredients mixed in different way.

And I am just asking for some documented research on this.

*mirjana* wrote:

I don't think so that review without personal experience with some product is trustworthy at all.

I totally agree with you here, because we are all different, and don't react the same to all these treatments. That is why this forum is such an invaluable resource, where we can share our experiences and knowledge.

*mirjana* wrote:

In that case we can just go to the official web site of some company and read list of ingredients and believe their claims about their product.

No, I'm not about taking claims for granted, but about demanding solid proof to validate those claims.
Arandjel
5% products discount

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:32 am      Reply with quote
Determined,

I'm not sure where to start. Apparently, I stepped on some toes here, unintentionally. And I apologize to those who feel offended. As for you, Determined, you clearly misinterpreted my initial post. So you might want to go over it once more.

I never stated or implied that members of this forum have posted doctored photos, but was referring to the ones on the manufacturer's web site. As for the pics uploaded here, I fail to see much of an improvement. Mainly because these ladies were lovely looking to begin with, so I don't think they were ever in need of this product. And I'm entitled to that opinion. I want to know how things work and why. Yes, I am an inquisitive person. It's actually kind of sad that this is met with such hostility and cattiness.

As an open forum, I think we are all contributing to it in our own way. And critical thinking is a prerequisite for expanding our knowledge. But that's just me...
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:
It's actually kind of sad that this is met with such hostility and cattiness.

As an open forum, I think we are all contributing to it in our own way. And critical thinking is a prerequisite for expanding our knowledge. But that's just me...

I agree, and am sorry your post was misunderstood. Nothing wrong with questions about ingredients at all.

That said, I have used both of these eye products. The Tuck really does work. Do I think it is permanent? No, otherwise the long term users of this product would be able to have the "tuck" look with only minimal use of the product now - meaning they should be able to use the product only a few times a week as in a maintenance mode. The eye cream, however, never did anything for me and I definitely was not impressed by that product at all.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |