Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles,

I appreciate your honest review, as you and I stated we are individuals! I think it is wonderful for anyone who has the great results you are experiancing. There is always the issue with any product it works wonders for some, yet will either do nothing, or cause problems for others! I am glad to hear you landed on the lucky side with this!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

DM Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles, what a lovely post. I share your experience along with many many others.

I think that the point that some products work for others and not for some has been made.

Your post was a breath of fresh air.

Nancy Very Happy
mf

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
hi everyone, I am new here...this product seems interesting, I will wait my next paycheck to try one Crying or Very sad (don't want to sleep on the street..he..he.. Laughing ).thanks for yr post.
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
Vanilj wrote:
I have used up a tube of each, the Illuminating creme och the eye tuck serum.

First of all, none of the products made my darker circles under my eyes fade.

After five applications of gelatin under my eyes, I could see a big difference..! To a cost of one dollar, and that will last a looong time. Smile Just a tip, if you decide to try this products for dark circles, and you have the same disappointed results as I had.
I don't have severe eye bags.

So, no re-order for me. I want treating products, not just cover ups.
Me Too! I have been using it for more than a week everyday and there is no diff. What is this gelatin that you are using? I am desperate to try anything for my eye circles.

Here is the post I found a couple of weeks ago;

pbsadhaka wrote:
OK. Here is a gift to all you dark circled eyed gals out there. You asked for something to get rid of dark circles - here is a homemade Circle Buster recipe.
Go to your grocery store. Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (Knox, for example)
Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1/4 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one Tablespoon of boiling water & stir for a minute.
Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel.
Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath & let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.

I worked in a day spa & this was our "Circle Buster" Treatment. Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K & Biotin. It will not remove your circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.

The day spa where I worked charged $60 for this treatment (but they put rose petals on your eyelids), and it wasn't until after I quit, that I found out what was in those little white packets!
There you go.....enjoy!

I have to say that this really works for me! After e few applications I really could see a difference. I hope you have the same results as I am, and I'm grateful to have stumbled on the post from 2005(?) i think. Someone *bumped* it up a couple of weeks ago in the skin care & make up forum.
Ohh...one more thing, just be careful to let the gelatin dry before you close your eyes... if it gets on your eyelashes, its hard to get it of - and not to pull the lash out.

Please do tell if this are working for you to. Smile

Hope that Helps//Sara

Sara, 36 Swedish. Brunette, brown eyes. Fair sensitive reactive skin, no wrinkles(yet), enlarged pores, some broken caps and get easily sunspots. Oily but dry skin. Ten months with Tretionin 0,025% gel PM, Vita C AM - SC Phloratin and Freulic. Use DeCleor and Dr H right now.
breezy42
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 am      Reply with quote
I have been following this thread for some time and bought the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating Eye Cream about a month ago. I have mixed feelings about it. I must say that Toby's eyes look stunning, and I do believe this product works for many people. I have a combination of things going on that seemed to make it less effective for me. My under eyes have dark circles, thin (almost transparent) skin, wrinkles, loose skin and very, very dry skin. After reading the thread, I tried a number of combinations in applying this (Eye Tuck alone, eye creme first then eye tuck, eye tuck first then eye cream, eye tuck mixed with concealers, using brushes to apply, etc), and I just couldn't get the results I needed. It did successfully reduce my puffiness, but my eyes were left looking wrinkled and dry. I had my best result if I left out concealer altogether, but with the Illuminating eye cream my eyes looked too white for the rest of my face. If I used only the Eye tuck serum, the dark circles and uneven skintone looked bad. So, I have gone back to trying to treat the problem with Vitamin A at night and C in the morning. The good news is that my friend likes the Eye Tuck and it really works for her because of her skin being darker. Does anyone find that the Illuminating eye cream is a good long-term treatment for the problem? Smile
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 am      Reply with quote
It's been quite some time since I posted on this thread since I started using the Tuck earlier this Spring...just wanted to say still loving it and the improvement of my under eye area is awesome. Though I briefly used the illuminating cream (like a week) and simply have used the tuck alone all this time, I have still had great improvement in that area. My trough is not as deep, it's smoother and the crosshatching is about 80% improved..not completely gone but nearly. It doesn't take much of the tuck to get great results any more, just a little for me applied with a brush and then I blot it gently a couple times with my finger. It's a rare occurrence that I get the flakies nowadays....

It's unfortunate that many have had improvement with the products and there are some that it hasn't helped...It's an awesome product (right up there with retin-a for me) and I wish it worked for everyone. But it's just the way any product goes and we are all different.

For those of you that just want to try it out to see if it does work, but don't want to spend the $75 for a full size, Nancy at NCN does offer a sample size for I believe $38....sure, it seems like a lot, but not bad considering what the price of the full size is if it doesn't work for you. Keep on tucking gals!! Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Sparky

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
o.k., I have been following this forum for a bit. I have used these products for about 6 months, find it to be wonderful and useful. I am just about 40 now, have had some hard times which leads to hard looks, and I have had only good reactions to this product. I look about 5 years younger! These products are truly a godsend.

Happy that the product works, and likes me. No circles, no droopy eyes, and happy to look great!!

Cheers all
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thought I would share this little story with you all.

My 87 year old Grandmother is with us for the holidays. At dinner my daughter and I started discussing beauty products. Once my Grandmother heard about the Instant Eye Tuck she wanted to give it a go. My daughter took the bottle from my bathroom and applied a small amount under Grandmother's eyes. We went on with the dinner conversation and minutes later we looked over to see my dear old Grandmother looking better than she had in years. My husband almost gasped and then I suggested he try some. He said no. What a coward (LOL)

Nancy Very Happy
FoxyOne

Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all! I came across this forum in my search for effective eye products, and thus found this thread. I've read through to page 23 and am determined to read the whole thing! Laughing

I ordered the Easy-Eye products after just a few pages! Can't wait to try them, I must say the photos on here are stunning, I actually swore when I saw them! Embarassed

I got mine from alluringgirl on ebay, hope they get here (the UK) soon and that the results are as good for me as they have been for all (most) of you. Will let you know.

Right, back to page 23........
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I had stopped using Easy Eye Solutions awhile back because I couldn't get it to work right (flaking, dryness, etc). Well, I am back & finally found a way to use it again. I've been gently tapping in some of my old Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream and it seems to do the trick. I have butters due in from GoW and I'll see how that works next.

Hopefully in time, my skin will get more used to Easy Eye Solutions and then I won't need to apply anything over it at all. (That's my goal.) For now, this is "getting me by" and back to using these little miracles in a bottle at least. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
I've finally found a way to get the eye tuck to work for me. I could tell it was helpful and it really smoothed the under-eye skin, but after about an hour it would noticeably flake on me. I tried mixing it with concealer, applying concealer under/over and nothing seemed to stop the flaking. I finally tried using a soft small brush to apply it under my eye and that works!! I squeeze a drop of the tuck on to the brush and apply it quickly to my under eye area. I'm happy as this product really does seem to make a difference.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 pm      Reply with quote

Shastagirl,
This is the brush I used in the beginning. Once I applied with the brush for several months my skin adjusted more and now I just use my finger.

Toby wrote:
I discovered something that may be helpful to ones using the Easy Eye Solution products. I tried applying the serum with a makeup brush and also my foundation over the serum with a makeup brush and was shocked at how much better the application is. The brush is 3 1/2 inches long and it is an eye shadow buffing brush. You can see it below.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
This is me Toby....if you don't want to search through all those pages for pictures I am pulling up mine and then the next ones are Wenrows(Wendy)
Toby wrote:
The first picture is in the morning without anything on the eye area Crying or Very sad
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view
Do you see why I won't leave home without it!!!!!

Now Wenrow(Wendy)

wenrow wrote:
I just took these today.

After I applied the cream and let it settle, what I did was mix my concealer (it is oil based) on the top of my hand (enough for both eyes) with one drop of serum. then applied that under each eye with the brush. It was not quite enough smoothing so after about 15-20 minutes I applied a drop on each eye with the brush again and patted it in gently. No flakes until after a couple hours but it was not flakes, just looked a little dry. Easily remedied that with a wet Q-tip and smoothed it over those very small spots. and looks good still after several hours.

My right eye (you see it on the left) had some reaction I guess to Restylane injections I had years ago. It left like some bumpiness there and nothing would cover it up. So not only does this work with natural bags but this sort of problem as well.

I swear to God I did not retouch any of these. I even changed the lighting to show as much detail as possible.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 am      Reply with quote
That is exactly the same size brush I use Toby. I have found the brush method seems to work best out of every thing I have tried. I just brush it on and then directly after applying with the brush, I take my ring finger and pat it gently to blend it in a bit. It seems to feather out the edges and gives it a great natural look with no flakey mess.

I've seen both your pics a million times before and I am still astounded every time I see them!!! This stuff is awesome! Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Great idea about using a brush, I have lots of brushes in my makeup box that I haven't even used at all.

Wow ladies, looking fantastic! Woohooo! Thanks for sharing the photos again. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Toby. Yes, that brush is very similar to what I've used. Mine is a little thinner in the bristles, but it is soft (not the stiff bristles like some).

Pictures look great!
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Vanilj and Darkmoon: I tried the knox gelatin and it is the most improvement I have seen in my eye circles ever. I am continuing with the eye tuck in week 3 and there is a slight change in my eye circles. When I combined the knox gelatin and then applied the eye tuck my eyes looked pretty good. This still did not eliminate the circles but I was able to wear my contacts without feeling self conscious.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Okay show time!!!This is Celine and she asked me to post her pictures again. This is an email I got from her today.

Hi,
Maybe you remember me. You helped me posting my pictures about my results with the eye tuck serum. I would love to add them once again - could you do it for me once more. I still have no access to add pictures to the forum : )
I still love the results and won't walk around one day without it.
Thank you so much and have a wonderful Christmas.

Best, Celine

This is Celine(posted by Toby)
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
I have been sitting back and admiring the pictures that have been posted recently. Almost took my breath away. I would like to thank you all. Zach Merrill has produced some remarkable products and I am glad to be part of the ever growing group of people nationally and internationally who use and love them. By the way Toby, perhaps one day you would be kind enough to show me how to post my pictures? I am not sure if I can dig up some older ones taken before I started using the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating Eye Care, but I am sure I can come up with something.

Nancy Very Happy
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
WOw! These pics of Celine are amazing! I wish I could get these results! It is almost like I am not using the same product!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
WOw! These pics of Celine are amazing! I wish I could get these results! It is almost like I am not using the same product!

I am totally with you on that. I didn't get any results like that at all with these products!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Starlight wrote:

I am totally with you on that. I didn't get any results like that at all with these products!

No not me either!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy send me your pictures and I will be more than happy to post them for you. We all get encouraged with seeing the transformations. Wink

Very recently I had complementary comments about my eyes within the same week. One man my age, and the other younger, actually he was younger than my youngest son(age 24) ShockI doubt seriously if these comments would have been made if I had baggy eyes. Youthful looking eyes are noticed and I am truly thankful to have them back. By the way both of these guys were good looking but SO is MR.TOBY Laughing Laughing Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby. I will do my best. You are a very kind and gracious lady. As are many on this forum. I wish more would take your lead. I have enjoyed this forum so much because of people like yourself. Consequently I have somehow been able to look past the few who seem to have alternative intentions in mind, other than being part of a happy community of members who openly share in the spirit of good will.

I am still here and loving these products. When I am ready to post my pictures I will send you a message for your guidance.

Nancy Very Happy
MISSTERY239

Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I am new here and been reading the posts. I am in my early thirties and have been actively using the eye tuck for several months and can't begin to tell you, i will not leave my apartment without having it on. I work in radio and have to do alot of appearances at venues during the wee hours of the morning and suffer from trouble sleeping at night along with the fact that recently my father passed and there has been endless amounts of crying and stress on my eyes. I am just here as a true believer in the product and has really helped me tremendously. I used clarins eye products, olay, all the high end products that are supposed to work like a charm however none worked for me no matter how often i used them. I really was fed up and honestly felt like nothing would ever fix or help the situation unless i got eye surgery which i didn't want to do. Then i found easy eyes solutions ad on YouTube while searching for cures, remedies and decided one last attempt. I was beyond frustrated waiting and waiting for products to work but when i saw eye tuck was instant with long term i had to try and now i absolutely will not use anything else. I am just a frustrated woman who finally found a product that worked for me. I have been through alot of products that worked for friends but not on me and same as stated before everyone's eyes are different and what may work for me might not work the same for someone else, just wanted to share my experience and tell it's completely worth a try even as a trial bottle if available because it might help some the way it has helped me and i can't thank Zach Merrill enough for creating my miracle. Now even though I'm up all hours of the night my eyes wont look it.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |