Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Arandjel
5% products discount

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:32 am      Reply with quote
Determined,

I'm not sure where to start. Apparently, I stepped on some toes here, unintentionally. And I apologize to those who feel offended. As for you, Determined, you clearly misinterpreted my initial post. So you might want to go over it once more.

I never stated or implied that members of this forum have posted doctored photos, but was referring to the ones on the manufacturer's web site. As for the pics uploaded here, I fail to see much of an improvement. Mainly because these ladies were lovely looking to begin with, so I don't think they were ever in need of this product. And I'm entitled to that opinion. I want to know how things work and why. Yes, I am an inquisitive person. It's actually kind of sad that this is met with such hostility and cattiness.

As an open forum, I think we are all contributing to it in our own way. And critical thinking is a prerequisite for expanding our knowledge. But that's just me...
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel, it's always interesting to hear opinions on both sides. I really don't believe that it was your intention to upset anyone here, but that you just wanted to give your own take on what you've read.

What I can say is that I applied some of the Eye Tuck to a much younger friend of mine who is very beautiful, but who always complains about her eyebags. Five minutes after application, the difference was shockingly visible. When I told her to take a look in the mirror, she was stunned and delighted. No matter what the ingredients are, this product genuinely can produce amazing results.

I can't comment on images on the official site possibly being photoshopped as I haven't seen them. However, I can confirm that the shrinking of eye bags and tightening underneath the eye I've witnessed first hand more than match up to the before and after photos here.

There aren't many products around which truly can live up to their claims, but this is one of them. It may not work (sometimes the individual application technique takes a little trial and error) for everyone, but it can make an extraordinary difference to those upon whom it is successful.
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel, perhaps you didn't realize that our own beloved Toby (over 1100 EDS posts) is one of the photos posted on the EES website. On page 16 you will see photos of Wenrow (over 1100 EDS posts), Do you Wenrow of using photoshop too? Your original post discredits the verbal & anecdotal evidence provided by other trusted EDS members. Clearly I'm not the only one who misinterpreted your post.
My apologies to other forum members for this off-topic discourse, and would welcome a PM from you Arandjel if you wish to continue our conversation.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:
It's actually kind of sad that this is met with such hostility and cattiness.

As an open forum, I think we are all contributing to it in our own way. And critical thinking is a prerequisite for expanding our knowledge. But that's just me...

I agree, and am sorry your post was misunderstood. Nothing wrong with questions about ingredients at all.

That said, I have used both of these eye products. The Tuck really does work. Do I think it is permanent? No, otherwise the long term users of this product would be able to have the "tuck" look with only minimal use of the product now - meaning they should be able to use the product only a few times a week as in a maintenance mode. The eye cream, however, never did anything for me and I definitely was not impressed by that product at all.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:13 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:
And I'm entitled to that opinion. I want to know how things work and why. Yes, I am an inquisitive person. It's actually kind of sad that this is met with such hostility and cattiness.

My 2 cents and I know it will be just as unwelcome and met with flames, it has happened before!
If this had cumulative effects, after years of use I would say you should be able "to leave home without it" but from the pics posted I see bags before and tucked on after! That says temporary fix loud and clear to me! No offense just what I see with my eyes clear as glass!

The IC was horrid for me, and I have been told in essence to shut up and leave the thread alone! Questions and negative reviews should be just as welcome as all the raves and boogie dancing.
This may not be for everyone and those that are new should be permitted the advantage of both sides of the story. Scientific proof is always a big plus for many of us!
OK go for it all!

DM
Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 am      Reply with quote
I don't believe claims on most websites. I'm sure we have all suffered the disappointment of buying some highly-touted product for quite a bit of money, only to get minimal or no results.

However, knowing (and accepting) the fact that this product must be acclimated to by the individual as far as application goes, this seems like a winner to me - not because of the website, but because of the trustworthiness of the posters on this thread.

The women who have displayed their before and after photos on the thread have my gratitude. I can see an amazing difference in the b/a's. Yes, they were lovely women before using this product; but they are knockouts in the "after" pictures. And I know that they are people of integrity.

EES is definitely on my "to buy" list, particularly because close friends have had phenomenal results with this product. The only reason I have not yet purchased this product is that I don't yet have eye bags or circles. Genetics and my night treatments in the eye area have thus far worked well for me in that regard. The minute I do have bags or circles, I will be all over Easy Eye Solutions.

I'm sure that some (if not many) of us have experienced new members joining a forum just to nay-say a certain product. Those who have are naturally a bit suspicious of anyone whose first posts are knocking a product trusted members recommend. You sound like a reasonable person, Arandjel, and I'm sure you understand that. BTW, what eye products do you use? And I would much appreciate any studies about your products. Thanks, and welcome to EDS ~ JJ

ETA: DM, I think we were posting at the same time, and I just saw the above post. I don't think there is anything in the world of beauty that works for everyone. I would not be purchasing this product for cumulative results, although those would be great. However, the results achieved with EES by personal friends and by the ladies on this forum are enough to intrigue me. If it's a daily product that I apply like makeup, I'm fine with that. Nanci at NCN has a trial kit of EES (or at least she did the last time I looked) for those who would like to try this product without the expense of buying the full-sized kit.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:27 am      Reply with quote
jj,

Where are the before pics without the tuck from prior to ever using the tuck and the afters all without any tuck on? I see results only with the tuck on the bags, sorry what are you looking at?I see nothing that shows any cumulative effect at all, after 2-3 years of use!

ETA There are claims of cumulative effects jj and I find that quite misleading personally!

DM
And a new member should be just as entitled to ask any and all questions.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
jj,

Where are the before pics without the tuck from prior to ever using the tuck and the afters all without any tuck on? I see results only with the tuck on the bags, sorry what are you looking at?I see nothing that shows any cumulative effect at all, after 2-3 years of use!

ETA There are claims of cumulative effects jj and I find that quite misleading personally!

DM
And a new member should be just as entitled to ask any and all questions.

DM, the new member said that she saw no difference in the before and after pictures of Toby or Wen using EES. I DO see a great deal of difference and evidently, many others see the same youthful look. I don't know if it's cumulative or not since I haven't used it. But as a cosmetic alone, I think it's brilliant if one can get the results Toby and Wen achieve with it. As I stated, the results I have heard about are certainly not from EDS alone. I have friends who use this and love it.

Certainly, a new member is entitled to ask questions; however, when that member is accusing people of Photoshopping pictures, I don't consider that quite the innocent question that you do. BTW, you said that you have been on this thread and were "flamed." Did you try EES and get bad results? Or no results? Just curious, as I am truly considering this should the dreaded bags appear. Thx ~ JJ

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:59 am      Reply with quote
I fortunatly don't have bags or dark circles, but did try the IC and if you read back you will see it caused a few issues, it was drying, looked quite irridescent on and has a heavy fragrance IMO and caused tearing eyes for the entire night and most of the next day! And yes anyone with a negative experience gets flames on this thread.
I do believe the poster clarified that the photos reffered too being Photoshoped are those posted on the site that is selling this product!

DM

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:02 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
I fortunatly don't have bags or dark circles, but did try the IC and if you read back you will see it caused a few issues, it was drying, looked quite irridescent on and has a heavy fragrance IMO and caused tearing eyes for the entire night and most of the next day! And yes anyone with a negative experience gets flames on this thread.
I do believe the poster clarified that the photos reffered too being Photoshoped are those posted on the site that is selling this product!

DM

I see. Yes, you did have unfortunate results. And what do you use currently?

5% products discount

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:33 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

DM

Thank you DarkMoon for actually reading my posts, instead of going off into an unjustified rant, like the others here. Geez... Seems like most EDS members suffer from a selective seeing disorder. No wonder you are all able to observe all kinds of miraculous results...

As for me, I have never been a conformist, and always stood up for what I think. And I have gone over those pictures once more, and I still don't get what the fuss is all about. Yes, there is a slight improvement, which should be expected from any product in that price range.

Anyhow... The whole EES phenomena reminds me of the Athena 7 Minute Lift and Freeze 24/7 products of yesteryear. Sure, both work instantly, when applied correctly, without ever producing any long-term results whatsoever. Which is fine, but why then make claims of cumulative effects? The lack of consistent information here is really bothering.

As for you, jjbeacham, I am a little surprised to find you here, defending EES so passionately, when you seem to have found a perfect way of eradicating lines. And for the record, I'm a 'he'.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I completely agree with Arandjel that there are no magic ingredients in EES that are scientifically proven to rejuvenate the skin around the eye area.

Apart from that, both new and old members of EDS are entitled to voice their opinions about products/ingredients even though they differ from the majority on a thread. In my opinion, critical voices are most welcome on all threads on EDS - especially on the threads that are full of "boogie-dancing". Wink

Well, back to the point. According to Dr Leslie Baumann, who is a Professor in Dermatology, dermatological researcher and the author of dermatological textbooks, the key to fighting under eye bags lies in the applying technique - not in the product itself.

Some of you might find this post from Dr Baumann's blog from Oct 2009, useful:
Quote:
Say goodbye to puffy eyes

There are countless products out there that claim to fight those puffy spots around your eyes, but the truth is, their purported benefits are mostly just marketing hype. You don't need a special product to treat under-eye puffiness. In fact, any moisturizer or eye cream will work. The trick lies not in the product, but in the technique. The key to fighting under-eye puffiness is actually at your fingertips!

The puffy circles under your eyes are caused by a build-up of lymph. To fight puffy eyes, you need to help get the lymph moving again. To do this, apply lotion under your eyes and on your eyelids. Starting from the outer corner of the lower lid, gently massage with your fingertips toward your nose. This works because it follows the direction of the lymph vessels.

Some savvy marketers have harnessed this technique to help sell their products.

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/skintype/15441/say-goodbye-to-puffy-eyes/

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

DM

Thank you DarkMoon for actually reading my posts, instead of going off into an unjustified rant, like the others here. Geez... Seems like most EDS members suffer from a selective seeing disorder. No wonder you are all able to observe all kinds of miraculous results...

As for me, I have never been a conformist, and always stood up for what I think. And I have gone over those pictures once more, and I still don't get what the fuss is all about. Yes, there is a slight improvement, which should be expected from any product in that price range.

Anyhow... The whole EES phenomena reminds me of the Athena 7 Minute Lift and Freeze 24/7 products of yesteryear. Sure, both work instantly, when applied correctly, without ever producing any long-term results whatsoever. Which is fine, but why then make claims of cumulative effects? The lack of consistent information here is really bothering.

As for you, jjbeacham, I am a little surprised to find you here, defending EES so passionately, when you seem to have found a perfect way of eradicating lines. And for the record, I'm a 'he'.

So what do you use under your eyes? Hmmm? Men use eye creams as well. I'm defending MY right to choose to believe my eyes when I see my fellow members' posted photographs and when I see results on actual friends' faces. I also have a mind of my own, which I am certain is every bit as noncoformist as you believe yours is. Yes, I am blessed enough to have no current need for the product; but I like knowing there is an option if and when I need it. And if you think my response was "passionate," you aren't getting out enough! Laughing Why single me out? C'mon, admit it - you like me, don't cha? Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting reading!! Laughing

I don't think there is a problem on EDS with differing opinions. Most people are quite happy to hear various viewpoints and we all know very well that products that work well for some, do absolutely nothing for others. The problem seems to arise with THE WAY members give their opinion. I think it's a matter of courtesy. It's actually quite easy to give a different opinion without offending another member.

I have used the Eye Tuck and notice that my eyes certainly look better after applying carefully. However, it's such a hassle sometimes to get it right that I don't use it as often as I could. I agree that it's a cosmetic product and doesn't have any cumulative effects. But that's just my humble opinion!!
Truffles
5% products discount

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Go to page 21 and look at Toby's pics there. She has 2 of them up showing cumulative results a few months apart without the products on. Now if you cannot see there is improvement in her eye area after a few months, then I don't know what will convince you. Personally I've had the same improvements.

Also I choose to base my purchases on "User Reviews" more than on Scientific studies. I trust the users, normal people, and if there is some horrible effect from a product then Everyone will hear about it, as negative news travels pretty fast!

The only way for someone to absolutely know how a product will work for them is to simply TRY it for themselves, as skin types, health conditions, etc. are unique and results will differ. That's the only scientific study that will give you the answer as to whether it will produce cumulative benefits or not on yourself.

It has for me, and also you say you cannot see the difference in the b/a's of the pics in this thread? Hello?!? you see no diff?!!! come on now. Yes these women are beautiful to begin with but I will be honest, you can see the diff! I see the difference every single morning when I apply it! I suffer from puffy fluid eyes each morning, nothing flattens them like these products. So will I now insist on a scientific study before I purchase anymore? LMAO! NO! I have my proof.

I won't ever give up these products and my eye area is much more improved, I'm coming up to almost a year on them...yes a year! So consider me a "scientific study" and add me to the YAY list of instant results daily and cumulative results over time as in the little cross hatching marks are much improved and dark circles are less than they use to be. However depending on my Iron levels they Can become dark again. Puffy eyes I doubt can have cumulative affects as that happens with fluid nightly, so nothing is going to stop that as that is from within the body. So my results are on the cross hatching and the darkness. The Tuck simply takes care of that morning puffiness perfectly for me.
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
miss anna wrote:

I don't think there is a problem on EDS with differing opinions. Most people are quite happy to hear various viewpoints and we all know very well that products that work well for some, do absolutely nothing for others. The problem seems to arise with THE WAY members give their opinion. I think it's a matter of courtesy. It's actually quite easy to give a different opinion without offending another member.

I have used the Eye Tuck and notice that my eyes certainly look better after applying carefully. However, it's such a hassle sometimes to get it right that I don't use it as often as I could. I agree that it's a cosmetic product and doesn't have any cumulative effects. But that's just my humble opinion!!

Miss Anna, I wanted to personally thank you for this post. It pointed out something I have thought for quite some time now. All too often, it's the way posts are worded that makes them seem condescending, autocratic or just plain bitchy, (pardon my language). It is, as you say, a matter of simple courtesy to refrain from saying things in a snide way that is virtually designed to offend most everyone who reads it.

Also, thank you for your honest and welcome opinion. ~ JJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Someone brought up the issue of whether EES Eye Tuck has temporary or cumulative effects. I have found that most skincare products require regular use in order for the product to work. Using 1 bottle of a product and walking away and saying my puffy eyes/eye bags are now gone forever is not realistic, not with any product. So whether you are using Retin-A for acne or to treat wrinkles, the product has to be used indefinitely. If you stop using it, the acne will come back (ask me, I know). If you are using Retin-A to treat aging skin, if you stop using it, your skin will begin to go back because the product is not being used and will not continue to stimulate collagen and cellular regeneration, etc. It’s the continued use.

So, if people are saying that EES Eye Tuck is a temporary fix, well yes it is. It is temporary in that each application lasts 1 day. When, I get home at night and wash my face, my bags don’t just unfold again. So, the tightening effect does continue in some way, whether it is preventing water retention in the eye area the entire day, just not sure how it works. And, the results are instant in that you can see it tighten up the puffy area under the eyes within 15 mins. and sometimes longer Yes, you will have to put it on again the next day, in order to get the results. Why is that so surprising? I have used a Vit. C serum with great results over the last 5 years, that doesn’t mean I stop using it and my skin continues to look great and I am set for life. You have to keep using it, because our skin doesn’t stop aging or changing.

I have been using the EES Eye Tuck since April 2009 and the results are fantastic. Whether there are any cumulative effects over a year or years, I can’t say now as I have been using it for 9 months. But, I can tell you that I can use less of the Eye Tuck during application, as my eyes seem less puffy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles wrote:
Go to page 21 and look at Toby's pics there. She has 2 of them up showing cumulative results a few months apart without the products on. Now if you cannot see there is improvement in her eye area after a few months, then I don't know what will convince you. Personally I've had the same improvements.

Also I choose to base my purchases on "User Reviews" more than on Scientific studies. I trust the users, normal people, and if there is some horrible effect from a product then Everyone will hear about it, as negative news travels pretty fast!

The only way for someone to absolutely know how a product will work for them is to simply TRY it for themselves, as skin types, health conditions, etc. are unique and results will differ. That's the only scientific study that will give you the answer as to whether it will produce cumulative benefits or not on yourself.

It has for me, and also you say you cannot see the difference in the b/a's of the pics in this thread? Hello?!? you see no diff?!!! come on now. Yes these women are beautiful to begin with but I will be honest, you can see the diff! I see the difference every single morning when I apply it! I suffer from puffy fluid eyes each morning, nothing flattens them like these products. So will I now insist on a scientific study before I purchase anymore? LMAO! NO! I have my proof.

I won't ever give up these products and my eye area is much more improved, I'm coming up to almost a year on them...yes a year! So consider me a "scientific study" and add me to the YAY list of instant results daily and cumulative results over time as in the little cross hatching marks are much improved and dark circles are less than they use to be. However depending on my Iron levels they Can become dark again. Puffy eyes I doubt can have cumulative affects as that happens with fluid nightly, so nothing is going to stop that as that is from within the body. So my results are on the cross hatching and the darkness. The Tuck simply takes care of that morning puffiness perfectly for me.

Oh, way to go, Truffles!!! Wonderful that you are getting cumulative results from this product!! I have personal knowledge of your honesty and integrity from another forum, and I am thrilled to know that this is working so well for you. I'm keeping EES at the top of my list to buy at the first sign of puffiness or bags. Thanks for a great review on this product! Also, thank you for the reference to Toby's before and after pics on page 21 of this thread. I had not seen these and I am very impressed at the difference in the before pic and the after pic. I, like you, prefer actual user reviews to all the scientific studies in the world. Excellent post!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
miss anna wrote:

I agree with you. And I can add that Tuck is one of really best cosmetic products I ever used. I never bought EES eye cream as I read whole tread before and somehow concluded that it will not work for me. Blessed forum Smile
I found my own good combination and Tuck work well for me - even better than I expected when I was thinking to buy it.
As I can see, lot's of people have the same experience. I don't know if it work as skin care with some cumulative results, if it is - very good, if not - I like it anyway. As I like most of my cosmetics which make me look better.

What really offend me here today is Arandjel's approach - as first, he don't want to offend anybody (I never started any post with that statement because it simply mean that what follows will offend somebody and I know it), than he said that in the list of ingredients there is nothing what can alleviate under eye skin condition, added that pictures on the zach's web site are doctored (we talked about that pics before he even logged in here),later he said that Toby's pics are not photoshopped, but there is really nothing to be seen on them and finish his expertize with ironic conclusion: "I'm sorry to say, but the Emperor has no clothes!"
I am sure that most of us are familiar with that fairytale and understand the Arandjel's lesson. And he really don't want to offend anybody. Really Neutral What an entrance.

Sorry for this flaming, this is the last post I wrote about this subject, but I really had to.

5% products discount

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I am almost afraid to say anything for fear I might be eaten alive.

You know after one of my first posts I was immediately put down by one of the members. I was in shock. You know I am young and look up to you women for guidance and direction. I could have never thought that something like this could happen to such a wonderful thread. I am disheartened and disappointed that members could argue in such a way. What kind of example does this set for us younger women who arrive here with open hearts and open minds?

I am not sure I will continue with this forum. Although it is members like Toby who have been so sweet I might reconsider.

I spoke to a friend of mine today who is a chemist and works for a Pharmaceutical lab here in the US. He has also had experience with the manufacturing of cosmetics. I wanted to ask him what he thought of all this. He said that the ingredients are certainly not uncommon but are unique because of the combination that were chosen for both products. He said that it is not only the ingredients that make a product effective but how they are formulated. He concluded that these were well thought out products and most likely quite effective since he has seen my results which by the way have been accumulative. I just don't have the under eye puffiness or dark circles I used to have. In the beginning I used these products everyday. That was quite awhile ago. Now maybe I use them 2 or 3 times a week. My eyes improved so much and are bagless and dark circle free even on days I don't go near the products.

If my post is cause for another terrible rebuttal then so be it. I have done the best I can.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X,

I have said before and will repeat if it indeed works for you I think that's great! I find it disheartening that I myself and others I have spoken to through pm actually feel fear about posting any negative or nonexistent results on certain threads here! I can only see what I see and that's life we have different perceptions and opinions, these should accepted politely even if disagreed with! I think there can be some unpleasantness from those who are thrilled with a product just as the opposite can be true! It's all unnecessary! Just my opinion and experience!
My last note I certainly hope you don't stop visiting or posting, I mean that sincerely!

DM

5% products discount

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Dark Moon, I do not wish to discuss this any further, but I have to say that it was you that was unkind to me in the beginning. Although you did apologize later. Presentation is everything when entering a post. Kindness and well thought out words are the only way to go on a forum like this. Once words have been said they can never be taken back.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
All I can say is I have never intended any post as unkind too anyone! The written word can easily be misconstrued people choose to read into another's words what they will.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still hoping DM and Arandjel will tell us what they use under their eyes... Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my goodness Shock. I had 3 days away from EDS and the first 2 threads I read have a little *somethin, somethin* going on.. Laughing

Just putting my 2 cents in as a user of the EES that it didn't work for... Point being, that I was not attacked, and didn't have flames thrown at me for saying it wasn't working out.. BUT, I also didn't go on and on ad nauseum about my dissatisfaction with the product, or make accusations against members who are kind enough to share their before and after photos. And I surely didn't monitor the thread to jump in and *thank* every member who posted something negative...

When I posted that I wasn't having good results, many member jumped right in with helpful hints, and lots of application methods I might try.. For me it was a lovely helpful experience, because of the contribution of these very satisfied members who are now being ridiculed.. That's so sad... Sad

Another thing that I feel is important for me to share (again) since it's been a while, is that "Zach" personally tried to talk me out of buying "his" product, because it wasn't designed to tuck 'malar' bags... "Toby" concurred. I decided to go ahead anyway though, because I liked the ingredients. Maybe those of you who are hollering for studies and proof could spend the time to just research the ingredients as I (and many others) have, instead of just attacking the products as well as the satisfied users... And for crying out loud, it's a bloody eye cream, get a grip Rolling Eyes

Everybody is entitled to their opinion on anything talked about on the EDS forum, and that includes those of us who are HAPPY with a product now and then too... I don't know about the rest of you, but it's been few and far between that something I used, was worth *raving* about. When that happens, I'm with Toby, and after shouting it out loud and clear, there's nothing like a little 'boogie dance'!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |