Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
arandjel wrote:
Thank you DarkMoon for actually reading my posts, instead of going off into an unjustified rant, like the others here. Geez... Seems like most EDS members suffer from a selective seeing disorder. No wonder you are all able to observe all kinds of miraculous results...

As for you, jjbeacham, I am a little surprised to find you here, defending EES so passionately, when you seem to have found a perfect way of eradicating lines. And for the record, I'm a 'he'.

jj was defending the people she knows who successfully use EES. Nothing wrong with that. Me thinks your post above came off a bit snarky.
And thanks for the boogie dance Kassy - with that I'm off to beddy bye.

5% products discount

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 am      Reply with quote
Well, I couldn't respond, since as a new member, I'm not allowed to post more than five times a day.

Personally, I think this thread kind of fizzled, and I am not interested in taking part of it anymore. It's just too hard to communicate with people who consistently misinterpret everything.

I would like, however, to direct your attention to Semptembergirl's intelligent post on how applying technique helps to reduce eye bags. EES has to be applied in a certain manner in order for it to work, so...figure out the rest for yourselves.

And for you interested in what I use under my eyes, I already posted that information in the thread called 'It works! Eye wrinkles gone with MD Forte and TNS'.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:40 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:
Well, I couldn't respond, since as a new member, I'm not allowed to post more than five times a day.

Personally, I think this thread kind of fizzled, and I am not interested in taking part of it anymore. It's just too hard to communicate with people who consistently misinterpret everything.

I would like, however, to direct your attention to Semptembergirl's intelligent post on how applying technique helps to reduce eye bags. EES has to be applied in a certain manner in order for it to work, so...figure out the rest for yourselves.

And for you interested in what I use under my eyes, I already posted that information in the thread called 'It works! Eye wrinkles gone with MD Forte and TNS'.

Arandjel, you actually asked a legitimate question. Unfortunately, you made some judgments based on your opinions, (photoshopped pics)
and that – justifiably – is what ruffled the feathers of the posters who have taken the time to contribute their experiences with the eye tuck and/or the illuminating cream.

As someone who, by your own admission, works with images and photos, you must know that there is no way to accurately, definitively determine whether or not a photo has been 'shopped,' unless you can get your hands on the raw photo and check it in an application like Adobe Photoshop. No offense to your talents and expertise, but making a sweeping statement like that without being able to back it up, scientifically is, um… well, I bet you know what it is.

DarkMoon, just an FYI: EES is a new company. They just celebrated their one-year anniversary. That's the real reason why you're not YET seeing any long-term results "after 2-3 years" in before/after pics.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Stating that the ingredients are unremarkable for this product truly is not relevant. While it is important to know them for a safety standpoint, it is not important to over analyze them saying that there is nothing in EES that should make it work like it does...
What is important is that it DOES work and works better than anything else out there for many women and men. When I first try I product, I peruse the ingredients yes, to make sure there is nothing in it I don't want putting on myself...next, I read reviews and opinions to see what results others are experiencing from non-biased sites like EDS...if people are getting good or great results, that is the biggest determining factor in myself trying it out....I don't nit pick the ingredient list saying that what's in there shouldn't work like it should. I like to see living proof that it does work..

The before and after photos from the girls here on EDS are truly remarkable...if one cannot see the obvious difference between them, then I'd say they are truly either blind or just trying to get under every ones skin. I realize that these products will not work for everyone...but for those of us that it does work for, more power to them. For those of us that it doesn't, your opinions are just as welcomed as the positives as we need the other sides voice as well....

This product has changed many peoples lives and I am one of them. I don't give two hoots about the ingredients...I just know they work.

As far as the cumulative effects go....I have been without the tuck for about a month and a half due to financial reasons...and my under eye area has retained the firmness that the tuck had given me after several months use. While my under eye area is not perfect...it is still so much better than it was before using the tuck...I just ordered a bottle and it should be here today....I can't wait to get it back!!!

So to wrap this up...EDS is a great place for us to voice our opinions good, bad and ugly...that's why I love this place...questioning an ingredient list is absolutely understandable and welcomed here...but don't come in here judging a product by it's ingredient list saying it shouldn't work when the overwhelming proof of the many, many men and women this product has been a miracle for is right smack dab in front of you...myself included.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Wonderful post, Kassy!

There seems to be an undercurrent of general dissatisfaction (with life in general, I would guess) that shows in the posts of certain members. Of course all information is welcome and necessary, but the negativity that comes across is, to me (and I'm sure to others), astounding. We're all here to help one another and to find what works, aren't we?

I personally have received more help from the members of this forum than I could ever have imagined, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have also experienced being hounded, for lack of a better word, by people who do not even use or plan to use the products being discussed. It's absurd, but if they choose to waste their precious moments that way, so be it. I have been blessed with a fairly consistent upbeat, postive outlook that has stood me in good stead through some very bad times. I refuse to let a few negative posts ruin my day or turn me into someone I'm not.

I am seriously considering purchasing EES eventually, and have even more faith in it now that you have said that Zach himself tried to get you to pass on his product.

I am thrilled for everyone who has had such great success with this product, and for those who haven't, I read your posts too, and paid attention. Hopefully, you will soon find something that does work for you. As Kassy said, it's not necessary to repeat yourself ad nauseum, or to applaud those for whom it doesn't work. We got it the first time. That is truly sad.

Heck yeah, a Boogie Dance is in order anytime something works! HOORAY for everyone who's having success with ANYTHING. That's what we're here for - to find our own personal successes and to encourage one another during our search for them. NOT because we ourselves are so bored and cynical that we delight in putting other people down. I will always believe that a smile makes us more beautiful than all the gadgets or creams in the world. Even a virtual smile works wonders. Very Happy

Thank you so much for your lovely post, Kassy. I've been holding this inside for some time now. I've said my piece. You're an amazing bunch, and I am honored to be a member of this forum. ~ JJ

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:

Arandjel, I am thrilled that my MD Forte/TNS Night Repair regimen worked for you. It is working beautifully for me as well. I have received positive feedback on this duo of eye treatments from many people here at EDS. I posted that regimen hoping that it would work as well for others, and I did not post photos to prove it worked for me, nor did anyone ever request that I do so. These users of EES feel that they are having just as much success with their product, and have posted pictures to prove it works for them. Give these women a break, okay? ~ JJ

5% products discount

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
jjbeacham wrote:

Arandjel, I am thrilled that my MD Forte/TNS Night Repair regimen worked for you. It is working beautifully for me as well.

This is exactly what I mean with selective seeing disorder... I have never used your combo, or mentioned that I have. What I wrote was, and I quote, "And for you interested in what I use under my eyes, I already posted that information in the thread...".

With that made clear, I do find your discovery intriguing, and it makes perfect sense from a scientific point of view, considering the ingredients involved. Which kind of makes me wonder why you switched to EES, a seemingly inferior product.

By the way, I am also fascinated by how you all managed, or rather chose, to totally ignore Septembergirl's extremely relevant post. But that's also probably due to the selective seeing disorder. Boogie dances for everybody!
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
[Yawn] Rolling Eyes

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:
jjbeacham wrote:

Arandjel, I am thrilled that my MD Forte/TNS Night Repair regimen worked for you. It is working beautifully for me as well.

This is exactly what I mean with selective seeing disorder... I have never used your combo, or mentioned that I have. What I wrote was, and I quote, "And for you interested in what I use under my eyes, I already posted that information in the thread...".

With that made clear, I do find your discovery intriguing, and it makes perfect sense from a scientific point of view, considering the ingredients involved. Which kind of makes me wonder why you switched to EES, a seemingly inferior product.

By the way, I am also fascinated by how you all managed, or rather chose, to totally ignore Septembergirl's extremely relevant post. But that's also probably due to the selective seeing disorder. Boogie dances for everybody!

Septembergirl posted something what is already known to most of us. Most of us are familiar with fact that puffy circles under eyes are caused by a build-up of lymph. And we know that we have to get the lymph moving etc. We are familiar with directions of massage and directions of the lymph vessels.
If you want you can find on this forum some threads about that - lymphatic massage, Tanaka Zogan massage and some similar stuff. So reason why nobody didn't post some comments on her post is that we discussed that already and have some even longer threads about that than this one is.
Lymphatic massage of under eye area is great stuff and can help a lot, but can't produce such a visible cosmetic result as EES Tuck can.
And that is all we are talking about in this thread.

As far as selective seeing disorder, maybe I have problem with that because I didn't noticed that JJ ever said that she switched on EES or maybe you have to read more carefully.

5% products discount

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Arandjel, apparently the seeing or reading disorder is contagious!!! It has hit you too! JJ never once said she has switched, she said it's on her list for the future "if" she should ever get bags or circles.

Septembergirls post was interesting, but believe me, I've massaged my puffy undereye tissue in the morning exactly the way as that Derm says, and that has NEVER made my bags go down. You think the tuck works on tucking bags only because of how we apply it on?!? Seriously? Well gee I've applied my eye serums same way and they don't tuck the bags, neither do eye creams. Application as in massage is NOT what de puffs my eyebags. I do facial exercise and I use massage techniques daily and around eyes. They don't flatten.

The Tuck flattens them, and I really don't care for you criticizing something you haven't tried. How can you give an opinion on something you have no experience using?

How come "you" haven't acknowledged the posts of people like Winter who asked a Chemist about the products? You come on here saying that ridiculous insulting line of, "The emperor wears no Clothes"...and think some of us won't think your out to just trash a product? I have no problem at all with people commenting whether it worked or not for them, no problem with that at all.

You however have some other agenda. I gave you the page #..21 there you go..of Toby's results after a few months without tuck. You didn't acknowledge that either. So why are you here if only to argue the ingredient list isn't up to your standards, the way you post is certainly not up to my standards of someone who I would want to bother with. So take your game and change it.

You want fairness, acknowledge what points others have made. I love the one about how it's impossible to tell photo shopped pics with out the original picture. You shimmied away from that one too. We have no problem being fair and discussing things when not being insulted. There are those of us that it works beautifully for and some that it does not work for..ok?

None of us are trying to deceive others with our positive results. I trust the people here more than some scientific study, any company can throw out a study in their favor. Wanna get into that? If you want respect then respect others in return.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Arandjel,

My last post on this thread, and that will
thrill many! Simply stated It is just not worth the time or effort!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Arandjel,

My last post on this thread, and that will
thrill many! Simply stated It is just not worth the time or effort!

This is just sad, DM. Sometimes you are funny and sweet. I just don't understand why you choose to come across the way you do at times.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
[Keeping my fingers crossed that the dark clouds have moved onto another thread....]

I have had the EES for several months...I never quite mastered the art of application without ending up with what looks like my undereyes are peeling a bit (kind of reminds of the times that I have done an egg white mask). I use one drop split between the eyes (can't even imagine using one drop per eye as I believe the directions indicate). I definitely have better results using it on bare skin but I still tend to get the white product build up awhile later. Sure, I can dab it away with the a wet Q-tip but sometimes it doesn't show up up until I have long since left my mirror. The thing is...I can tell it really makes a difference so I want to make this work long-term.
So finally my questions: are most of you just dabbing it on the puffy part or are you spreading it all over the undereye area? Are most of you using one coat or two?
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Bren...other Bren here Wink
I use as little as I possibly can with the tuck...the best method I have found is applying it with a brush without leaving any "wet" looking areas...I did however apply it with my finger today as my brush was AWOL and it worked great too...but I think the key is not to use too much. For myself, one drop between both eyes is too much. I just purchased and received Nancis sample size at NCN and I have to say I like the way it dispenses better than the pump, it's one of her little plastic sample sized bottles with a flat top and a hole in the middle...just the smallest amount came out and I applied it in a very thin layer. The pump bottle for me dispensed way too much, I am now going to keep purchasing the sample sizes in the future just for the simple fact I will have less waste via the pump...in the long run, this will end up being cheaper for me.
I am sure the advice I gave has been said before somewhere in this thread...but just keep cracking away at it and don't give up...one of these days you'll get it....as far as your questions go...I only use it in my trough and slighty outside of it...and one coat does the trick for me.

And let me say how GREAT it was to have the old tuck back after a month and a half financial hiatus!! It's amazing how much time is erased from your face just by sucking up those damn troughs!! Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
jjbeacham wrote:
Toby wrote:
Nancy send me your pictures and I will be more than happy to post them for you. We all get encouraged with seeing the transformations. Wink

Very recently I had complementary comments about my eyes within the same week. One man my age, and the other younger, actually he was younger than my youngest son(age 24) ShockI doubt seriously if these comments would have been made if I had baggy eyes. Youthful looking eyes are noticed and I am truly thankful to have them back. By the way both of these guys were good looking but SO is MR.TOBY Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, you little vixen - I just found this. Laughing You've been attracting men and keeping quiet about it. Too funny, but I found you out! XXXOOO

Now you know why I won't leave home without Easy Eye solutions, you just never know what may come my wayImage

Toby and all - I am going to take the plunge and order this product tonight - can't wait as the results have been amazing.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
The eye tuck will last about a year, you only need a drop for each eye and it does stay on all day. I apply around 6:30am and take my makeup off around 11:00pm and it is still good!Shock Many of the instant tuck products only last for six hours before needing reapplication. Considering the product is a treatment as well as a 5 minute fix and last a year helps justify the price. Or it did for me. I have spent a fortune on so many products that didn't work Rolling Eyes It is just wonderful to finally find one that does.
Toby

Toby

I am so excited - I really can't wait to try this product and I love your reviews.

PQ - also know as Rupert Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to share this with the EES users, not sure if this has been posted or not as I have been in and out of this thread for some time now...

The last few days I've been applying my EES tuck serum followed quickly by my Lips2Kiss am routine which includes using a blow dryer on my lips...

What I have noticed is while using the blow dryer on a low flow/low heat setting, the air also hits my under eye area quickly "setting" my EES under my eyes...it seems to work rather well and it looks great. Maybe something for others to try that are having trouble applying the tuck...mind you I haven't had any troubles applying except for that initial week trail and error period...but who knows, maybe it will make it work for those who are having issues....

And I again apologize if this has been posted....

athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Arandjel wrote:

Personally, I think this thread kind of fizzled, and I am not interested in taking part of it anymore. It's just too hard to communicate with people who consistently misinterpret everything. ...

Arandjel, welcome to EDS forums! I backtracked a couple pages and I honestly don't see how your post warranted the reaction it did.

Many of us are ingredient junkies; we DO question ingredients, we argue about them, endlessly discussing the safety/efficiency/price or other attributes of ingredients, formulations or products. It's what we do. Smile

But in the end, given that each of us has very unique skin/hair/beauty concerns, the reality is that the majority of evidence we have to "prove" our claim is either anecdotal or based upon our direct observation in either our individual reaction or others for those in the healthy and beauty industry. I'm completely guilty of this, BTW... Lacking a background in chemistry or cosmoceauticals; I'll review the ingredients, review the reviews and review the reviewers REVIEWING the reviews before I try something (unless I indulge in a spur of the moment splurge) Then and only then, once I've tried something, can I determine whether something works for ME. That something doesn't work for me doesn't detract from another who finds a product works for THEM, nor does this necessarily reduce the credibility of another.

Suggesting that the photos on the vendor website may be photo-shopped isn't the same as questioning the intentions or photos of those who have used this product and HAVE noticed results based upon empirical evidence. Unfortunately, some choose to misinterpret what has been said, put their own spin on it and lashed out in an overly self-defensive knee-jerk reaction.

This isn't unique to EDS or EDS members, but seems to crop up in many forums regardless of the topic. We ASSUME, therefore you ARE... Laughing Hope you'll stick around, you may have another perspective to offer that some members will find valuable.

--- Athena

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
brenpatsa wrote:
[Keeping my fingers crossed that the dark clouds have moved onto another thread....]

I have had the EES for several months...I never quite mastered the art of application without ending up with what looks like my under eyes are peeling a bit (kind of reminds of the times that I have done an egg white mask). I use one drop split between the eyes (can't even imagine using one drop per eye as I believe the directions indicate). I definitely have better results using it on bare skin but I still tend to get the white product build up awhile later. Sure, I can dab it away with the a wet Q-tip but sometimes it doesn't show up up until I have long since left my mirror. The thing is...I can tell it really makes a difference so I want to make this work long-term.
So finally my questions: are most of you just dabbing it on the puffy part or are you spreading it all over the under eye area? Are most of you using one coat or two?

A thought about your application....you might want to try a small brush instead of a q-tip...many of us have had success with a brush because it gives an application that is even and penetrates well. Also keep in mind the tuck will continue to do it's work for 30 min after application. I think some people reapply before they see the final results and then get flaking because they have applied too much product. Less is more Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Toby wrote:
The eye tuck will last about a year, you only need a drop for each eye and it does stay on all day. I apply around 6:30am and take my makeup off around 11:00pm and it is still good!Shock Many of the instant tuck products only last for six hours before needing reapplication. Considering the product is a treatment as well as a 5 minute fix and last a year helps justify the price. Or it did for me. I have spent a fortune on so many products that didn't work Rolling Eyes It is just wonderful to finally find one that does.
Toby

Toby

I am so excited - I really can't wait to try this product and I love your reviews.

PQ - also known as Rupert Bad Grin

Oh my goodness PQ is here and going to jump on the EES boogie train with the rest of us. Well I have been reading your thread on favorite music and I will do a boogie dance to some of my 70's favorites....Let's say the Allman Brothers....or Bee Gees..or a group of your choice Rupert Laughing Image

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Glad to see you back Toby, "boogie dancers" and all... Very Happy

Just a little thing that helped me get a bit more 'tucking' power after applying is to lay down on my back, with a ceiling fan overhead. Fanning with a magazine works too, but lying down on my back till it's dry is the only thing that helps me get a noticable smoothening under the eyes.

(Granted, I have heaps more to 'tuck' than the majority Embarassed )

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
Good ideas Kassy Idea and it reminded me about the Visine trick that several used on the thread. Seems like adding a drop of Visine to the tuck for more tucking power was helpful to some.

5% products discount

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Glad to see you back Toby, "boogie dancers" and all... Very Happy

Just a little thing that helped me get a bit more 'tucking' power after applying is to lay down on my back, with a ceiling fan overhead. Fanning with a magazine works too, but lying down on my back till it's dry is the only thing that helps me get a noticable smoothening under the eyes.

(Granted, I have heaps more to 'tuck' than the majority Embarassed )

Kassy, I have read so many of your posts on various threads and admire your knowledge and the support you have given to so many. You are one terrific lady.

When I was reading through this thread I think you had mentioned that you were not using the eye tuck directly under your eyes but somewhere more on your upper cheek area. Did I get that right? I think it was mentioned that you had small pouches that were not related to the under eye bags most of the people have on this thread. So my question is, would you recommend the EES for other areas of the face besides directly under the eyes?

Special thanks to Toby. I love the boogie dance!
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi Winter,

Not Kassy here (and nowhere near as knowledgeable) but I love using the Tuck on my forehead lines. It just gives me a smoother appearance IMO. Give it a try and see how you like it. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X wrote:
When I was reading through this thread I think you had mentioned that you were not using the eye tuck directly under your eyes but somewhere more on your upper cheek area. Did I get that right? I think it was mentioned that you had small pouches that were not related to the under eye bags most of the people have on this thread. So my question is, would you recommend the EES for other areas of the face besides directly under the eyes?

Let me see if I can sort you out on my dilemma.. Very Happy I don't have the typical bags directly under my eyes. What I have are called Malar Bags, and they are a crescent shape immediately above and lateral to the cheek bone. They have some fat content, but are mostly filled with fluid. At this point in time there is little to nothing that can be done to *successfully* rid a person of them. Few Docs even attempt it because it's seldom a success. Excision is one possibility, but it leaves a horizontal scar at the tops of each cheek... (That's it in a nutshell.)

Think the 'Nike' logo times 2 for my situation Sad ;

http://www.republicaupdate.com/images/nike_swoosh.gif

I of course tried the 'tuck' on them, but they remained as bulging as ever (as I was told by Zach they probably would.) Now I've moved on to using the tuck on the under eye area, and while it is drying I lie down on my back and let the ceiling fan go at me for about 10 minutes or so... What this does is give me a bit of tightening directly under the eye, which in turn pulls the 'bag' up a tiny bit, which makes it appear just a wee bit flatter..

If only I could find a way to go around with egg white mask on my bloody bags... Perhaps it would work if I could stay 10 feet away from everybody... Laughing That stuff is the only thing that can flatten my horrid bags..Argh!

Hopefully Zach will work on something to tackle this specific dilemma, since not much is available to alleviate it surgically... Even fillers in the tear trough could be problematic because the fluid in the backs will pull any hyaluronic filler to them making matters worse yet... Then there's the problem of the malar ligament which if compromised can cause more problems.. I'm pretty much just stuck with the damn things for now.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |