Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
jbrooke
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info Toby! So, applying the tuck over my concealer would still be just as effective as applying it without anything under my eye? Not sure if you know the answer to this- but you certainly seem like an expert so it can't hurt to ask:)

Thanks,
Jen
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:27 am      Reply with quote
It certainly could be....it really depends on the ingredients of the concealer. If it is too rich...it may not work as effectively and if it isn't it may be just fine. One way to tell is try and evaluate your results. I actually had fun with all my experimenting to find what gave me the best results.Go for it and see...and if you are saying bye bye wave to the bags....it is a winner!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone!!

I got my order 4 days ago and was very pleased with Nancy samples of EES. I´ve tried both the tuck and the illuminating and, although didn´t see any major change on the first time I used it I can honestly say that I´m seeing some obvious but slow improvement on my darkcircles and bags. I admit I´m still not sure how to use it. I´ve tried with my Jane Iredale mineral powder and it didn´t work well. I´ve tried with my concealer and it worked ok. Still not perfect but looks better than without the concealer. Lets see if in a week or two I´m able to not use concealer at all like u Toby Smile Fingers crossed xxx
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
lisocas,
Keep at it you will find what works best for you. I think it is important to realize the tuck for eye bags is instant but dark circles are a longer treatment process. With skin treatments I never make judgements until at least six weeks....got to give time for cell renewal. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:24 am      Reply with quote
I slept 5 hours today and I thought it would be a good day to try to use the tuck on top of the concealer WinkI tried and it work perfectly. I didn´t use a brush though since I don´t own one like Toby posted, just a normal eye shadow brush but I´m thinking about buying one. This product keeps surprising me with better results every day Smile
Toby, how do you use the tuck at night? On top of the illuminating or on top of an anti-wrinkle eye cream?

Thanks Smile
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:38 am      Reply with quote
And I´m finally wearing eye liner and eye shadow again without looking i was punched in the eyes!!!
This stuff is amazing!! Thank you Nancy, thank you Toby, thank you all of you that wrote tips and advices on this wonderful product. Ah! I´m so excited Smile Smile Smile
jbrooke
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I was also considering trying to find the brush that Toby uses- but I wonder if just a simple concealer brush would work?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Okay gang, I feel like doing a boogie dance for all those new EDS buddies using Easy Eye Solutions that are living and loving their bagless eyes....Image and I will take it a step further and give you a song to dance to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jLGa4X5H2c
boogie wonderland!!!

Now to answer the question about the type if brush to use....it doesn't matter along as it is has a little stiffness to it for application.

Also regarding using the tuck at night...when I do this I use the illuminating eye care(moisturizer) and then the tuck on top...the key for me is applying the tuck on top either during the night or day application. Imagenice to SEE all those bagless eyes out there!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yeah Toby! I am dancing as well Smile Never felt as happy with the way my eyes look since I was 18 (that´s when the dark circles started, they are hereditary, my brother has pictures when he was 6 years old and he looks like that kiddy from The Adams Family lol)
jbrooke
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Hey guys! I have been wondering about how far up I can apply these products under my eyes. I know that in general it isn't wise to apply products right below the eye- but most of my fine lines and wrinkles are there. How can I attack these if I can't apply the products there? Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks again,
Jen
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
jbrooke wrote:
Hey guys! I have been wondering about how far up I can apply these products under my eyes. I know that in general it isn't wise to apply products right below the eye- but most of my fine lines and wrinkles are there. How can I attack these if I can't apply the products there? Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks again,
Jen

The products do migrate up but I still take the products up to the lash line.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:20 am      Reply with quote
Oh wow - this sounds like something I have to try. I have quite prominent bags under my eyes. Several Fraxel treatments have ironed out the lines but the bags remain.
jbrooke
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Toby, what advantages do you notice by using the brush to apply vs your finger?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:56 am      Reply with quote
jbrooke wrote:
Toby, what advantages do you notice by using the brush to apply vs your finger?
The brush really helped me be able to apply the tuck lightly over my foundation. It not only spread it lightly, it spreads it evenly so there was no flaking when dry. Now that I have been using it for over a year I can get the same effect with my finger....but I have had lots of practice using it daily....won't go out without it!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info, Toby!

I know that some of you have had success after only a day or two with the products but I wonder if it has taken longer to see results? I just got mine on Friday and used them immediately. I've been using them morning and night since and haven't really seen any results. Is this normal? Is there still hope?

Thanks!
Jen
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 am      Reply with quote
jbrooke wrote:
Thanks for the info, Toby!

I know that some of you have had success after only a day or two with the products but I wonder if it has taken longer to see results? I just got mine on Friday and used them immediately. I've been using them morning and night since and haven't really seen any results. Is this normal? Is there still hope?

Thanks!
Jen

Can you bring us up to speed on what your exact eye issues are....is it eye bags? dark circles? both?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Dark circles, some "baggage", and deep fine lines under the lashline especially.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:11 am      Reply with quote
For dark circles that takes a while... but for puffy eyes experiment a little...... it would be helpful to clean your under eye are and probably only use the tuck because it is so hot and humid. You can use the Illuminating before bed and the tuck during the day. What you can do at this time of year is take a toner and wipe your under eye area. That removes the oil and the tuck works well and in spite of all the sweaty hot weather you can stay tucked all day, because the pores are cleaned enough for the serum to absorb. Start with this approach and then when you see the products working as they should then add the concealer in.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Thanks again, Toby!

Can any of you tell me how much of each product you apply to each eye? I have never used a pea size. Should I use that much per eye?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
When I first started using the products I needed more to get the tucking effect. Now my eye bags are less and I use way less product. You need to use the amount to get the bags tucked first and for each person the amount will vary. When you have white flaking then you likely have used more than can be absorbed...next time use less. Bottom line is get the product working to get you effectively tucked and then start adding other products like the concealer in the application processs....for me the concealer would before the tuck.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
After reading sooo many posts here I have just ordered the EES Eye Tuck. I sure hope it works as well as everyone here says. I'm 52 and my bags are just awful, especially with allergy season here. I just spent a bunch on Dysport so I figured I'd try this as well. Any suggestions as to the best way to apply?
mick9

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
Doreen wrote:
After reading sooo many posts here I have just ordered the EES Eye Tuck. I sure hope it works as well as everyone here says. I'm 52 and my bags are just awful, especially with allergy season here. I just spent a bunch on Dysport so I figured I'd try this as well. Any suggestions as to the best way to apply?

Hi Doreen, I was told about EES on another web forum that Toby was on. She let me in on EES and I am very thankful to her for it.This stuff really is the best thing on the market for puffy bags(which I have) (well now only when Im not wearing EES which is never)I am on my second bottle now and have found that the best way to apply it is with a finger ...One drop worth under each eye in a circular motion,until no shine is present. I found that the tucking takes place over a period of about 1/2 hr.Make sure you have no moisturiser on your skin or if your skin is oily WASH IT! Otherwise it will not work. But when the application is just right?...you will be amazed.Thanks Toby!!!
OH PS.NO Facial Movements until dry
jbrooke
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
No facial movements until dry? I never thought about that! I'll have to be more conscious of that for sure!

I am just hoping and praying that my undereye/under lash lines start fading some. I have been doing this for about a month and while I sense it is doing good- those lines are still deep. Perhaps it takes more time? Did it for any of you?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mick9 wave ,
I am so very glad EES is working so well for you!!! I absolutely think it is one of the most wonderful products I have ever used. And I think I will do a boogie dance to celebrate your success and any others that are faithful users as well!!!

jbrooke,
Give it some time and make sure you are getting plenty of water for hydration....lines and wrinkles can be the skin crying out for hydration.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
I have been drinking a ton of water later (more than usual!) But I suppose these products can take more time for some than others, perhaps?

In any event, I do like them and they are easy to apply and seem to help at least some for now. I have a feeling I'll be getting them again when I run out:)

I'm considering using more of the tuck on the lines. Maybe that will help...

Jen
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |