Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Actually it can be used day and night....or just day....or just night.Many of us have found that using it at night keeps the eye bags from being an issue in the morning..or at least making the eye bags much less noticable.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:34 am      Reply with quote
both. but mostly at night. that seems to work really well for me.
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Great!! I want to order this product but I still have some skeptical thought.!! I can't believe this miracle actually... Shock Is there any side effect? how long do we have to use ?
MarciaNZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
All I can is wow!
I started reading a few pages of this thread and noticed Tobys photos of her eyes - Wow!!!!. I was excited to see this product in action!
Thank you Toby and everyone that is contributing all there feedback. I now have to try this product myself Very Happy

5% products discount

Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
hm, i'm very curious about this product, what is the active ingredient?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
These are some links for the ingredients...look on the right side of the page
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/instanteyetuck.html
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/illuminatingeyecare.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Quick question for users or EES:

How does your undereye feel when you smile?

I bought EES last year to treat my dark circles after having a kidney cleanse. I didn't find it difficult to apply, but my big issue was that i noticed the under eye extremely wrinkly when i smiled or moved, which I do all the time being a very expressive person.

I gave it to my sister to treat her eye bags but she didn't like it as it flaked on her and couldn't see big improvement on her eye bags.

How you sorted out this issue of the wrinkles being a lot more visible while using the EES when you smile or move????

--------------------------------

As I still have some product here, last weekend we were doing this girly meeting with some friends and we were experimenting. I mentioned the stevia mask and made one for the mother of my friend as she was the older gal there. Right after whipping her face I put a little bit of the eye tuck mixed with concealer and the miracle happened! Her under eye was smoother than her daughter’s…. That made me wonder if the tuck keept her tightening effects from the stevia’s mask…
This was the first time I made an Stevia mask and I was shocked about how good the results were on her. We were all raving about it.
We all did the same but applying the EES cream first with no concealer, and I have to say that the mask rocks, and the easy eye had mixed results. We all liked the fact that smoothes the under eye but we all seemed like wax dolls trying not to laugh ‘cause the under eye would show very deep wrinkles…. Bummer! I wonder if it is a matter of hydration or what, as everybody felt the product a little bit drying…

Any suggestions?

What type of concealer/make up works better with EES? Water soluble? Oil soluble? Mineral?

All your suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Hey Zenity,
Good to see you on this thread... I have some suggestions that can help you but I can not post all of that right now....hang on and check back later today or tomorrow and I will post some information. Wink
Toby Wink

Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,
I have been following this thread since I bought the products 2 weeks ago- i really do love it. But i cannot get the flakes and film under control. what concealor are people using are they putting it on then putting the tuck or tuck then dotting on concealor?
any other tips?
foundation doesnt work it just gets wiped away. Rolling Eyes
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:41 am      Reply with quote
i have found that if i mix the concealer and tuck on the back of my hand then apply with a brush i have no wrinkling and there are no flakes. i use mac concealer - the one in the little pot. it is fairly creamy and i think keeps the product hydrated, and so stops flaking.
crystal27

Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 am      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
i have found that if i mix the concealer and tuck on the back of my hand then apply with a brush i have no wrinkling and there are no flakes. i use mac concealer - the one in the little pot. it is fairly creamy and i think keeps the product hydrated, and so stops flaking.

I have that concealer too. Do you use a moisturizer first, i have the ees one but i feel like that balls up sometimes.
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:14 am      Reply with quote
no, i don't use a moisturizer under the tuck - just on my crow's feet where the tuck doesn't go. i found that moisturizer tends to make the tuck ineffective. i might just be using the wrong one...
if you work the brush into the concealer and then take a bit of the tuck on the brush and mix the two on the back of your hand, you might find you have no problems. it has been working for me really well. hope this helps!
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Toby! Wink

No worries, I will wait forever Very Happy
I know you have invested a lot of time and energy into this thread and probably my questions have been answered previously but I don't have the time to go through all the info here.
Thnx in advance!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Okay this is the deal with my experience with the products....flaking is what some people experience in the beginning....the cause is skin adjusting and/or heavy handed application. Most of us remedied it with using a eye shadow brush for application.
Now Zenity for crinkles when you smile with the product on.....well many people never have an issue with this but ....if the skin under the eyes is thinner it can happen and I have experienced this myself. I have tweaked my application in various ways to prevent the problem. I like and use both EES products but I have also played around with adding Arbonne eye cream at times and then other times adding Skinactives liquid crystals to my moisturizer mix(I use one or the other not both)then use the tuck on top. I like the Arbonne the best for adding and buy it on ebay in sample packs. I think some of us need a little moisture...not oil, to allow the tucking action but still have enough elasticity to smile without crinkling.
The beauty of the EES products is how versatile they are! Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby.

I did apply the product with the brush... I guess what I need is extra moisture as you have pointed out. Will try next weekend (forgot the EES at my friend's house)and hopefully I will figure out a way to do it properly.

What concealer is proven to work better with the tuck? I use Make up forever but the only time I tried with it did not work very good.

Thanks again Wink
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Anyone tried the EES with Clé de Peau concealer? I want to get this concealer but is so expensive I just want to make sure that it works ok with the EES.
Any help would be greatly apreciated Smile
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried again this weekend and either it is too drying and does that crinkly look when moving or if I moisturize to make me feel comfortable does not tuck enough.

I will keep experimenting... I have half bottle to keep going, I just hope I don't find the right combo at the end of it Laughing
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
Zenity,
I have faith in your creative spirit...I think you will eventually figure out the combination that will "get it" for you! Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
Zenity, I have been silently following your progress. You have been given great suggestions by Toby. Personally I use a concealer brush and have found this the best way to apply the eye tuck. I use the Illuminating Eye Care just before I apply the tuck. Those horrible little bags and cross hatching go away immediately. I have never found it necessary to use anything else on my under eye area. I remember a few times when I applied I had an odd reaction similar to yours. When I applied the tuck my skin would crinkle when I smiled. I was able to determine the cause. Firstly I applied the tuck when my under eye bags were not noticeable and did not require tucking and secondly I applied too much product. There are many days the instant eye tuck is not necessary, which was not always the case. If you can find a way to successfully apply, you may discover, like so many of us, that our eyes are not as puffy as they used to be since finding these little gems. It sounds as if you have dry skin and I am wondering what cleanser you are using. As for concealer, I rarely need it anymore since using the Easy Eye Solutions but when I do I use Elizabeth Arden.

Nancy Very Happy
Zenity
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Nancy for your post Wink

I've recently realized that my body retains water at some point in my cycles. I haven't noticed this previously but I guess our bodies never stop to change.
While retaining water I got tiny eye bags in the morning. On other days of my cycle I notice light dark circles and I panic! Shock as I had really bad circles a year or so ago while having a hepatitis. So dark circles for me are equivalent to being sick in my subconscious... Bags are not as bad, yet! I've noticed these changes for a couple or three months now and my body gets inflated too. Just slightly but enough for me to notice.
However since I got the EES last year I thought I could use it now when noticing these effects.

Lymphatic drainage massage in the eye area is something that seems to help those days in terms to help the undereye area to go back to pretty much normal quite fast...But not totally.

I guess I am getting old! lol!

I got the tuck to work but then I can't really move my under-eye area very much as it looks like deep wrinkles and feels quite dry.

You are right. My skin is mostly dry. My cleanser is nothing but OCM some days while some others I just use an oats soap that is sooo gentle with my skin followed by a green tea and ACV toner.

The EES does tuck but if I have circles I still notice them after applying both products. That's why I asked about a concealer that works with it.

It could be that you guys have cumulative effects showing, while for me, being so new to the EES and not using it daily 'could be the issue.

I will try it for 10 days no matter what and see how it goes.

Thanks again for all the tips and advices.

You girls are soooo supportive!!!!

Nancy G wrote:
Zenity, I have been silently following your progress. You have been given great suggestions by Toby. Personally I use a concealer brush and have found this the best way to apply the eye tuck. I use the Illuminating Eye Care just before I apply the tuck. Those horrible little bags and cross hatching go away immediately. I have never found it necessary to use anything else on my under eye area. I remember a few times when I applied I had an odd reaction similar to yours. When I applied the tuck my skin would crinkle when I smiled. I was able to determine the cause. Firstly I applied the tuck when my under eye bags were not noticeable and did not require tucking and secondly I applied too much product. There are many days the instant eye tuck is not necessary, which was not always the case. If you can find a way to successfully apply, you may discover, like so many of us, that our eyes are not as puffy as they used to be since finding these little gems. It sounds as if you have dry skin and I am wondering what cleanser you are using. As for concealer, I rarely need it anymore since using the Easy Eye Solutions but when I do I use Elizabeth Arden.

Nancy Very Happy
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Zenity,

EDS is a great place for advise and tips on just about any beauty product you can think of. I will also be looking forward to more feedback from you. I have been using both Easy Eye Solutions products for over a year now and have loved the results. I don't know how much of this thread you have read but I had posted some comments earlier on and have not been for a visit for a quite a long time. The concealer I use is Christopher Drummond. It was recommended and works well with both EES products.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Okay guys there is some great news on the horizon about Easy Eye solutions....Zach has heard your cries about needing a concealer that will work nicely with his other products. I emailed him recently asking him for help with some of you needing a good concealer and he said he is just about ready to launch a product called called EES Under Cover.It will possibly be out by mid December. It will come in 3 shades and be suited for men and women. It will be contained in a pen type device and will also be part of the over all under eye treatment and not just a concealer. Now won't that be a Merry Christmas present!!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Winter for your advise Wink

Toby That is awesome!!!! I hope the new concealer helps too with the dryennes issue...

I've been for a while using EES at night and does not seem to do a good job... I wake up with all the stuff peeled and more wrinkly look under the eye. Too bad! I am thinking on using a tape or something similar to keep the EES "in place" and not so messy all around my under eye.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Zenity,
Have you contacted Zach Merrill? He is so helpful with ideas and tips for people.He is the expert on the subject and might have some thoughts and ideas that could help you.
Toby Wink

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered the pair. I use 100% Pure eye cream, which I love, but don't want to cut corners if the tuck works best with the illuminating cream. I also ordered Christopher Drummond's creamy concealer to use with it which gets great reviews. I was using Prada's since it's also a whipped concealer/moisturizer but it seems to be discontinued and I don't like stick/harder concealers on my eyes.

I really don't have wrinkles or wilting bags, but I have protrudung puffiness that produces this obnoxious shadow under my eyes. lol...If this will help with shrinkage, my dark circles with hopefully diminish.

Looking forward to trying this!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |