Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hey surferchick2 wave,
You are going to love the products...any by the way welcome to EDS!!!!It is a place full of information and if you hang out long enough it will drain your pockets!!!! Laughing

Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys.

Do the EES products actually offer a long term solution or is just a cover up? If it's applied every day/night then what if you didn't apply it for a week, what would happen then?

I'm just struggling to see what benefits products like these have over a concealer if they have to be applied every day with no end day.

Hope you guys with experience will able to shed some light on this,

Thanks in advance
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Well it is a treatment and has both long term and short term benefits. I am just shy of using it two years and absolutely wouldn't be without it....now I could go without it and look far better than two years ago but I am spoiled....I like perfection and for me it has been that. It is not like a one time deal of tuck like surgery and then never need it again. EES are products that treat all along and for me dramatically improve my eye area. It is like using a moisturizer... something you do daily and it nourishes the skin.

5% products discount

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone and thank you Toby for mentioning that Zach Merrill was in the process of manufacturing a new concealer. Soon after I read your post I contacted Easy Eye Solutions for more information. As we all know this is a very reputable company who offer exceptional products. I have been using the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment and Illuminating Eye Care for as long as I can remember. I might have mentioned my family and friends are also avid users of the EES and love the results.

I received a response message advising me that the UnderCover was already available and was directed to the info page on the site. It was further explained to me that these are referred to as a Highlighter not a concealer. There is a small difference. The EES Highlighter is lighter than most concealers but offers equal coverage. That the UnderCover is very much an under eye treatment that treats not only dark circles but puffiness as well as fine lines while concealing dark circles, shadows, skin imperfections and lines.

They told me that the UnderCover can be used successfully with the other EES products or separately.

I went ahead and order four pens. One for myself and the others for family and friends to be given as Christmas gifts.

I have been using the UnderCover for a few days now and am very impressed. You can tell right away that there is something very special about the highlighter. It really does smooth out the skin and the coverage is fantastic. It comes in a click pen, which is something new for me. I now keep it in my purse which I could never do with a concealer.

It works perfectly with the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating Eye Care. What I do is apply the Illuminating Eye Care first then dab on the concealer then apply the Instant Eye Tuck. My eyes are perfect all day. My mother mixed the UnderCover with the Instant Eye Tuck and then applied, the results were terrific. We are both thrilled.

Here are some of the ingredient highlights from the site. I recognized the sweet almond as a very effective moisturizer and dark circle treatment. There must be a thousand articles about this on the net. I have never seen a better combination of ingredients. They seem to have thought of everything including a sun screen.

THIOTIC ACID
Powerful antioxidant, active against a broad spectrum of free radicals, fights inflammation, restores collagen and elasticity,

SWEET ALMOND
Treats Dark Circles and discoloration, powerful moisturizer, rejuvenates skin tone and improves general health of skin tissue.

CUCUMBER
Effectively reduces under eye puffiness.

FRUIT EXTRACTS
Provides a healthy dose of Vitamin C for skin restoration.

CHAMOMILLA
Effective anti-inflammatory

RETINYL
Vitamin A for healthy youthful skin.

TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
Vitamin E, antioxidant, providing protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays.

TITANIUM DIOXIDE
Natural Sun Screen, which also protect skin from ultraviolet rays.

Sorry for such a long post but I am very excited about this and wanted to share it as soon as I had a chance to use the product for a few days.
havana8

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Here is a link to the new thread that Toby kindly started for the Easy Eye Solutions UnderCover product discussion: Smile http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40187
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Havana. I did not know that Toby started a new thread. I will post something there.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Hello Everyone!

I am still using the Eye Tuck every morning (since April 2009) and love it. Can't be without it.

So, I was just wondering, has anyone put the Eye Tuck on the brow bone area (below the eyebrow, but not on the lid part), to help with sagging skin? I am sure Easy Eye Solutions doesn't endorse doing so, but I was wondering if anyone here has tried it and what were the results?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
it's a shame; i bought the pair for my mom and it didn't do anything. but glad that it's still apparently chugging along for so many others.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
Greeting MystyPines.

Earlier in the thread, many pages back the discussion opened up to include whether or not these products can be used on the upper eye lids to the brow bone. Many of us reported back that we were indeed applying the EES to this area with some nice results. You are right to suggest that the Easy Eye Solutions company does not recommend this for any area of the eye other that the lower lids. I have been using both products on my upper eye lids since the beginning. For me the application is certainly lighter than the lower lid. Applying just a little with a slight tapping motion. Other times I have used a small concealer brush. The lift is not dramatic but it does give a certain crispness to this area. If you are to try this, spread the product evenly and only in the area of concern. Keeping your eyes still while the EES is setting in. If there is too much movement the product will flake and you run the risk of having the loser skin stick to itself. When I apply I close my eyes for a few moments then open slowly.

Nancy Very Happy
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Nancy!

I don't have too much of a problem with sagging in the browbone area (yet), but thought it might give a slight lift if I tried the Eye Tuck there. Thanks again!

Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:11 am      Reply with quote
For mystypines....try the upper eye exercises.Push the brows up with your fingers just below the brows.Force the brows down by frowning while pushing up.Hold 3 seconds repeat. do this 2 or three times a week . you should see immediate results.I am on my 3rd bottle of EES and It is the best thing out there for baggy under eyes. Exercises did nothing for me. Exercises did lift the brows and outer corners of my eyes though.Enhancing the effect of EES.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 am      Reply with quote
mick9 wrote:
For mystypines....try the upper eye exercises.Push the brows up with your fingers just below the brows.Force the brows down by frowning while pushing up.Hold 3 seconds repeat. do this 2 or three times a week . you should see immediate results.I am on my 3rd bottle of EES and It is the best thing out there for baggy under eyes. Exercises did nothing for me. Exercises did lift the brows and outer corners of my eyes though.Enhancing the effect of EES.

My experience is the same....facial exercises have helped the upper eye lid and EES for my under eye area and I am GOOD to go!

Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I just joined the forum, I have read "most" of this thread and purchased the EES tuck,illuminating cream and concealer yesterday,I really hope it works! I look forward to being a part of this forum, there is so much great info here! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Just wonder if they still offer 15% discount? Want to buy one for my mom.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
Bren checking in here! Been on a long hiatus the past several months but still using the tuck and still loving it just as much as I did way back when. With prolonged use of both retin-a and the eye tuck I have pretty much obliterated my under eye lines and my under eye area looks loads better than it did before I started using the tuck. I do still have sagginess in the under eye area, but the tuck takes care of that beautifully...nothing short of a lower bleph will get rid of that and one day I will eventually consider it. But until then, I have my wonderful friend tuck.

I think back 2 years ago when I noticed my first signs of aging just a few months before my 38th birthday with lines and sagging. I really hadn't one clue about skincare and I seriously was entering a pseudo-depression state. It was then I stumbled upon EDS and all I can say is thanks ladies and gents to all of you for your wealth of knowledge, your encouragement and your humor...for without it, I wouldn't have my face where it is today, fine line free, firmer, brighter, clearer and looking better than it did back in my heyday. I will be hitting 40 next month smiling Cool and the tuck has been a major role player in that big ear to ear!

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
Just wonder if they still offer 15% discount? Want to buy one for my mom.

Critc I know you are outside of the USA and I would email Zach Merrill at Easy Eye Solutions and see the best way for you to order. I am sure he will advise you a way to get the best deal. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Bren checking in here! Been on a long hiatus the past several months but still using the tuck and still loving it just as much as I did way back when. With prolonged use of both retin-a and the eye tuck I have pretty much obliterated my under eye lines and my under eye area looks loads better than it did before I started using the tuck. I do still have sagginess in the under eye area, but the tuck takes care of that beautifully...nothing short of a lower bleph will get rid of that and one day I will eventually consider it. But until then, I have my wonderful friend tuck.

I think back 2 years ago when I noticed my first signs of aging just a few months before my 38th birthday with lines and sagging. I really hadn't one clue about skincare and I seriously was entering a pseudo-depression state. It was then I stumbled upon EDS and all I can say is thanks ladies and gents to all of you for your wealth of knowledge, your encouragement and your humor...for without it, I wouldn't have my face where it is today, fine line free, firmer, brighter, clearer and looking better than it did back in my heyday. I will be hitting 40 next month smiling Cool and the tuck has been a major role player in that big ear to ear!

This product is making this 55 year old gal smile from ear to ear as well! Dancing and also makes me want to boogie danceImage

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone!
This is my first post on EDS, but have been following the forum for about a year now, reading all your amazing advice and have now just spent a bucket load at EDS on new products that had great reviews on the forum!
Two of the products I just bought was the eyetuck and the illuminating eye care. I've only used them once so far, but will try again today! The illuminating eye care i felt had a much faster effect on my dark rings. The eye tuck didnt take much effect, and the second time i applied it that day it actually made my rings look worse. Is this because i applied it over the top of a previous application?
Looking forward to being part of the forum! Smile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome emidee wave ,
Lots of good information on this forum and you have posted about one of my favorite products. To get the best out of both products, make sure your under eye area is clean and dry before application. Then with the moisturizer use a very small amount...allow it to sink in an then a small amount of the tuck. I did all of my experimenting on days I could take my time and apply and check results throughout the day. The key is knowing just how much product you need. Once you find that out it is a breeze. I have been using the product daily for two years and LOVE it even more today than when I saw my first results. Please keep us posted and remember that Zach Merrill is the expert on his products and is more than happy to help you with application techniques! Wink

Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby!
Well I don't know if this has been talked about during these posts overall, considering it is so long I havent read all of it!! Smile But I contacted Zach about application techniques and especially about why my rings got darker instead of lighter. I did try it again before I contacted him and there was improvement this time, but was still curious... I know sigma had this problem at the very beginning of these posts, but it didnt seem there was a resolution.

He told me that it had little to do with EES and more to do with lifestyle. This made total sense to me!!! The first time I tried it was after a night of drinking with my friends. Probably not the best idea! The next time i tried it, it was a normal day for me and the product was fine.
So... Girls and boys, if you have this reaction, before thinking it could be the product,think to whether you have done something that wasn't great for you health wise!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
emidee,
Great that you figured out what was going on...sometimes it is helpful to get advice when we can't understand what is happening!!!! Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
Just re-ordered from NCN Skincare and there is a wonderful 20% off promotion going on over there! WOOT!

As delighted as I was to save some money, this is the one product I never mind spending my hard-earned on. It is, hands down, the best anti-aging product I have ever used. Without it, I had a 'problem area'. With it, I don't! Very Happy

Haven't had too much time (or $) to check in too often this year. I hope all you lovely EDS peeps are well, and wishing you and yours a lovely holiday season.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hello.

I'm brand new here and am interested in this product. Yesterday I did read some of the posts and went to the websites to purchase but now have reservations.

Neither Easy Eye or NCN Skin care sites have a location or local phone number listed. I don't even know what state these companies are in. What are you supposed to do if you have a problem or need to return? I'm leery of having to rely on only an email contact form after giving someone that much money.

Does anyone have any further information on this company?

Thanks!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Nanci at NCNProskin is out of her office until Jan.3rd for the holidays. This is the contact number.
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/contact/ncn-pro-skincare.html

Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
That tells me that a distributor has listed a toll-free number, nothing local, nothing from the company itself.

I really want to believe in this product but why would the manufacturer of such a miracle product not even be able to list a contact phone number or address - not even a state or country! How does one even verify this is a legitimate and registered company?

That just seems unprofessional and questionable to me. I just don't understand that at all but really wish I did.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |