Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
cherylbe wrote:
That tells me that a distributor has listed a toll-free number, nothing local, nothing from the company itself.

I really want to believe in this product but why would the manufacturer of such a miracle product not even be able to list a contact phone number or address - not even a state or country! How does one even verify this is a legitimate and registered company?

That just seems unprofessional and questionable to me. I just don't understand that at all but really wish I did.

I don't know if this will help you or not?

http://www.merchantcircle.com/blogs/NCN.Professional.Skincare.LLC.860-485-0698

Nanci/NCN is definitely a legit business. Many of us from EDS have ordered from her. She has great customer service. She will respond very quickly via email, or you can call the phone number and speak directly with her. That may help ease your fears?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
cherylbe,
Sorry we didn't welcome you to the forum so I will do that now wave I realize there are many products on the Internet that don't deliver results and are fly by night operations. You are wise to check things out but as rileygirl has posted Nanci at ncnproskin has great customer service and stands behind the products she carries. Do call her and discuss the product with her and I think you will feel more comfortable about ordering. Wink

Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to both of you so much and for the welcome.

I hate to sound pessimistic but am so skeptical due to so many scams. Internet 101 teaches one to be careful about companies who do not list addresses or phone numbers.

Trust me - I WANT to get this product but this is a lot of money and it sounds so good to be true. Something this good should have been on Oprah by now!

Thanks for your patience.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Happy holidays everyone.

Welcome to the forum cherylbe. I have ordered directly from Easy Eye Solutions as well as from Nanci at NCN and never had an issue with any of my purchases. Rather, my items arrived quickly and the customer service was exceptional with both Easy Eye Solutions and NCN. To respond to your comment re: EES and Oprah, the last time I checked EES had all sorts of celebrity endorsements from some big names in Hollywood. I suppose the logical step would be Oprah. Let's see if Zach Merrill,the founder and creator of Easy Eye Solutions can accomplish that before Oprah's final season runs it's course.

BTW NCN is based in Connecticut and EES is located somewhere in New York city

Nancy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Nancy,
I continue to be thankful for you posting about these products on the forum. I probably wouldn't have known about them if you hadn't done the review. I know this thread is long and difficult for new members to wade through so it is good to have experienced folks around to answer questions. Wink

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info. I had also looked for celebrity endorsements but only found one person who I never heard of.

But I feel much better after reading these responses so am going to take the plunge. I really can't wait to try it! I forget what I look like without puffy bags under my eyes.

Does anyone also use the concealer? How does it work in comparison with other concealers?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:24 am      Reply with quote
cherylbe wrote:
Thanks for the info. I had also looked for celebrity endorsements but only found one person who I never heard of.

But I feel much better after reading these responses so am going to take the plunge. I really can't wait to try it! I forget what I look like without puffy bags under my eyes.

Does anyone also use the concealer? How does it work in comparison with other concealers?

I personally don't take much stock in celebrity endorsements, so I wouldn't worry about not finding that! Please keep in mind that not everything works for everybody. The illuminating eye cream did nothing for my skin, but the Tuck worked really well for me. I just thought that was an important point to bring up! I know Nanci offers a money back guarantee on the products she sells, which is always good to know in case these don't work for you.
cherylbe

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
cherylbe wrote:

I personally don't take much stock in celebrity endorsements, so I wouldn't worry about not finding that! Please keep in mind that not everything works for everybody. The illuminating eye cream did nothing for my skin, but the Tuck worked really well for me. I just thought that was an important point to bring up! I know Nanci offers a money back guarantee on the products she sells, which is always good to know in case these don't work for you.

Yes. Certainly every product does not produce the same results on everyone. With this product my expectations are a bit higher than with others I have seen. If even one or the other works, I will be happy. As long as the money back guarantee stands then there will be no problem. My hopes are high, however. Bags be gone. Even if for one hour!

I will definitely be posting before and after pics!
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Cherylbe, here is a link to the EES UnderCover thread. There you will find comments from members, such as myself who use this product. Perhaps you will find it helpful.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40187&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=25

Nancy Very Happy
cherylbe

Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
Cherylbe, here is a link to the EES UnderCover thread. There you will find comments from members, such as myself who use this product. Perhaps you will find it helpful.
Nancy Very Happy

Thank you very much!
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:44 am      Reply with quote
I am reporting back in. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still thrilled with the Instant Eye Tuck 9 months later.

I do not use the Illuminating Eye Care with the Instant Eye Tuck. Just the Instant Eye Tuck by itself. Although I love this product, if you read my previous posts in this thread, I always speak of the white flakey residue that I can't seem to prevent after putting the product on. No matter how small of a drop or how large of a drop I apply, I usually put it on at home and within 1 hour and by the time I reach my office, I go into bathroom and use warm tap water and just smooth over the white flakey residue.

When I started using the Instant Eye Tuck, I "believed" (for some reason), that having anything on the undereye area would impede the Instant Eye Tuck’s tucking effect, and hence why I do not apply any eye products under the Instant Eye Tuck. I put my Vit. C Serum on my face, avoiding the undereye area, and do the same with not using my eye cream in the morning, nor my sunscreen in the under eye area.

Well, the last 2 days I used Vit. C serum, my eye cream and also my sunscreen on the undereye area, and then applied the Instant Eye Tuck. I can’t believe how great it looks! I have not had any residue for 2 days now. And, I can still feel and see the Instant Eye Tuck’s effectiveness (I feel that tight feeling in the undereye area). I am doing a happy dance! Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:49 am      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
I am reporting back in. I wanted to let everyone know that I am still thrilled with the Instant Eye Tuck 9 months later.

I do not use the Illuminating Eye Care with the Instant Eye Tuck. Just the Instant Eye Tuck by itself. Although I love this product, if you read my previous posts in this thread, I always speak of the white flakey residue that I can't seem to prevent after putting the product on. No matter how small of a drop or how large of a drop I apply, I usually put it on at home and within 1 hour and by the time I reach my office, I go into bathroom and use warm tap water and just smooth over the white flakey residue.

When I started using the Instant Eye Tuck, I "believed" (for some reason), that having anything on the undereye area would impede the Instant Eye Tuck’s tucking effect, and hence why I do not apply any eye products under the Instant Eye Tuck. I put my Vit. C Serum on my face, avoiding the undereye area, and do the same with not using my eye cream in the morning, nor my sunscreen in the under eye area.

Well, the last 2 days I used Vit. C serum, my eye cream and also my sunscreen on the undereye area, and then applied the Instant Eye Tuck. I can’t believe how great it looks! I have not had any residue for 2 days now. And, I can still feel and see the Instant Eye Tuck’s effectiveness (I feel that tight feeling in the undereye area). I am doing a happy dance! Dancing

Great report, I too have found that the tuck works beautifully if it is the LAST thing on top....kinda like icing on the cake!!!Oh I will do a boogie dance for you!!!Image

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
It's official. I took the plunge and just purchased the Duo and got the free highlighter with it.

I took pre-Lumigan pics the other day too. Yes, serious midlife crisis going on over here.

Looking forward to trying these products. Hope they work!
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone who uses this product.. I'm wondering what this product could do for me, considering that I have a rather sunken undereye area rather than puffy..

what do you think? Anyone tried it who has this issue?

wondering if the tightening is strong enough
to soften the sunken look! Confused

Thanks all. Wink
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Hi everyone who uses this product.. I'm wondering what this product could do for me, considering that I have a rather sunken undereye area rather than puffy..

what do you think? Anyone tried it who has this issue?

wondering if the tightening is strong enough
to soften the sunken look! Confused

Thanks all. Wink

Since the tuck does actually pull the skin in, I am not sure that is what you need. Now the moisturizer would be a beneficial treatment. Do you have an LED light....these can be helpful to plump things up. Nanci at ncnproskin would be a good person to talk to about this.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby.

Yes I have an old LightStim, which I just dug out two days ago.. gosh.. I'd forgotten how effective it is! Wonderful.

I've not used it very close to my eyes though.. how close do you go?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I will pm the information to you so that this thread can stay on track.... Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:15 am      Reply with quote
This month month brings me to two years that I have been using Easy Eye Solutions and still loving it. As I look at my makeup on my counter top(too many items Laughing) EES is the only one that I have been faithful to use for two years. Moisturizers, serums, and even foundations have all changed....always looking for something better....but EES has never been replaced. A big thank you to Zach Merrill for creating it and Nanci for making it so easily available to us at a discount!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
One day last week, I was running late to the office and forgot to put my Instant Eye Tuck on which is the very last thing I do before grabbing my coat and handbag to leave. When I arrived at the office, I was mortified when I realized I forgot to put it on. I was imagining bags hanging from my eyes. lol. Then, I remembered, I had an extra bottle of the Instant Eye Tuck in my handbag ( I had a ½ empty bottle which I purposely put in there in case ever had an eyebag emergency). Bad Grin Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
MystyPines wrote:
One day last week, I was running late to the office and forgot to put my Instant Eye Tuck on which is the very last thing I do before grabbing my coat and handbag to leave. When I arrived at the office, I was mortified when I realized I forgot to put it on. I was imagining bags hanging from my eyes. lol. Then, I remembered, I had an extra bottle of the Instant Eye Tuck in my handbag ( I had a ½ empty bottle which I purposely put in there in case ever had an eyebag emergency). Bad Grin Bad Grin

I couldn't help but laugh at this....it is like dreaming that you went to work and looked down and still had your pajamas on!!!! Laughing

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi all
i ve read whole thread since MystyPines(who seems kindly and acting in good intentions) informed me about this topic.I spent my all day reading reviews and searching it on internet.
no offense,ive found it just a "nostrum product".Believe or not,whether it works or not, it's just my opinion as im free to declare my decision as you.
Totally unprofessional, as Miss Toby acts like marketing employee of this product that i feel it in each msg she replies.
Mr Zach who seems making his remedy by mixing some cheap basic leafs,plants in home and selling them nearly for a hundred buck to be rich in shortway.
Another thing which seems so professionally! is that you can see his replies under all comments on product movie pages on internet by refering to his website to buy which makes me most suspicious about that all good comments were made by him or his relatives Smile

In the otherhand you can see just beautiful layd toby's pics and the other lady's pics as proof of before&after for several years carrying product for marketing tricks.

My aim is not scorching or directing anyone just sharing my opinion like you.
I decided not to buy this as it seems cheap home remedy sold for hundred bucks whether it works or not after all.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:52 am      Reply with quote
Wow, BeetleJuice, lol, what a loaded response for only your 2nd posting here on the forum. You are right, I not only had good intentions in helping you with your eye issues, but instead of telling to you to slap an eye cream on it (and I have tried many in the almost 7 years of being a member on this skincare forum), I directed you to a product that I totally believe in and have used over the course of 9 months.

Like many people in this forum who have come across a product that really works for them and that they consider the Holy Grail, Toby (also a long-time member of this forum) introduced the Instant Eye Tuck to us because it did wonders for her. I ordered it and it worked. Period. There are many members of this forum that will post on specific brands of products over and over again because they have used them for a long time and can help people with their questions on these products. That is what this forum is about in the first place.

As far as the Zack Merrill of Easy Eye Solutions and his posting on the internet, it’s a business and there is nothing wrong with getting your name out there. He has a great product.

5% products discount

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you MistyPines for your response to a very unpleasant and unfounded post. As for Bettle Juice's claim "My aim is not scorching or directing anyone" your post is a direct insult against valued members like Toby who have posted on more threads that you can most likely count. According to your aspersions you would happily conclude that she works for all the companies/products she has posted on. Your conclusions and opinions are based on nothing. You clearly have no understanding of how products are made and what makes them work. Furthermore, you have no clue on the character of the individual's you have insulted. In addition this is a product review forum. Not a place to record your unsupported negative accusations. This is a place where members exchange valuable ideas and knowledge based on their personal experiences using beauty products of all kinds. The Easy Eye Solutions products are as MistyPines has stated. They work.Period!
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I bought my second bottle of Tuck month ago so I can tell I am using it every single day about year and one month.
And result is that my under eye area is brighter now - so much brighter... in fact is totally bright. Year ago before started to use Tuck I had dark circles and now I can proudly said - they are completely gone.
This product done for me much more that I even expected, and except Retin A which also made wanders for my skin - that is best product I ever tried. And I will using it forever
Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
For someone who wants to just "voice an opinion" you've said some unnecessary and nasty things.

And for all this someone gives you a thank you heart. Sad

beetlejuice wrote:
Hi all
i ve read whole thread since MystyPines(who seems kindly and acting in good intentions) informed me about this topic.I spent my all day reading reviews and searching it on internet.
no offense,ive found it just a "nostrum product".Believe or not,whether it works or not, it's just my opinion as im free to declare my decision as you.
Totally unprofessional, as Miss Toby acts like marketing employee of this product that i feel it in each msg she replies.
Mr Zach who seems making his remedy by mixing some cheap basic leafs,plants in home and selling them nearly for a hundred buck to be rich in shortway.
Another thing which seems so professionally! is that you can see his replies under all comments on product movie pages on internet by refering to his website to buy which makes me most suspicious about that all good comments were made by him or his relatives Smile

In the otherhand you can see just beautiful layd toby's pics and the other lady's pics as proof of before&after for several years carrying product for marketing tricks.

My aim is not scorching or directing anyone just sharing my opinion like you.
I decided not to buy this as it seems cheap home remedy sold for hundred bucks whether it works or not after all.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |