Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Great to know Truffles!! Thanks for the heads up on the extension Smile

I still love the tuck. It's one of those things that I will not go without. Sure it's a trial and error thing, but once you get it right...it's a miracle worker.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
budderballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
I want to try this product because I have horribly puffy baggy undereyes, but some of the photos on the site are clearly photoshopped. If it worked so great, they wouldn't need to do that, would they? I have read so many bad reviews, but also many good reviews, I dunno what to do. Confused
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
budderballer wrote:
I want to try this product because I have horribly puffy baggy undereyes, but some of the photos on the site are clearly photoshopped. If it worked so great, they wouldn't need to do that, would they? I have read so many bad reviews, but also many good reviews, I dunno what to do. Confused

budderballer, you could try a sample of the Tuck product. NCN sells a sample size for $38, which is approximately half the cost of the full size. Unfortunately, the only way to know if it will work for you is to try it.

http://ncnskincare.com/sample-sizes-c-11/sample-size-easy-eye-instant-eye-tuck-dark-circle-treatment-p-138
budderballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
budderballer wrote:

budderballer, you could try a sample of the Tuck product. NCN sells a sample size for $38, which is approximately half the cost of the full size. Unfortunately, the only way to know if it will work for you is to try it.

http://ncnskincare.com/sample-sizes-c-11/sample-size-easy-eye-instant-eye-tuck-dark-circle-treatment-p-138

Wow, thanks! I had no idea there were sample sizes. It's still really expensive for a sample, but I might get it. If anyone has any unused portion that didn't work for them (even if it's just a little), you can sell it to me. Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
budderballer,
I have used the Easy eye products for almost three years. These are my photos on Nanci's site. I sent these photos to her after I first tried the product. She became excited with my results and ordered it for herself. She had success with the products and decided to carry it on her website. You can be assured my photos are the REAL deal! Mine are the first set. http://ncnskincare.com/blog/easy-eye-solutions

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby. It seems to work well for you. I think your review convinced me to try Ageless Secret. I know a lot of people say it doesn't work, but I think it works great. So if you were right about that one, maybe I should listen to you on this one too. Razz
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Wow. It's hard to respond here. I too have had favorable results with Ageless (my favorite of all) and really anything Toby has recommended. I'm still working on the Tuck. Maybe I dont need it but I think I just need to get the deal down on how it is meant to be used. This I Know - Toby will only post if it's great stuff. Everything she says she believes in and that is worth (even to try)to me.

5% products discount

Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:54 am      Reply with quote
Hello fellow baggy people! I'm posting from the uk and have been using my eye tuck for a couple of days now.
budderballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Kittybags wrote:
Hello fellow baggy people! I'm posting from the uk and have been using my eye tuck for a couple of days now.

How is it working?
Kittybags
5% products discount

Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Well I haven't got the hang of it yet. I was booked for lower lid blepharoplasty in sept due to 'significant' bags caused by lower fat pads herniating. I didn't go through with it and then tried 7 sessions of mesotherapy which did absolutely nothing. when I found this forum I wanted to try eye tuck and ordered some through an e bay seller.So far if I put enough on to tuck the bags I get an amazing flattening of the bags BUT I can't move a muscle without it feeling like its all cracking. I can't apply anything on top because the surface becomes so dry. BUT the strangest effect I get that noone seems to have mentioned is that the tuck dries the strangest colour and makes my skin look yellowy,brown so I have to put something on top of it. Then once I've put something on top of it the texture completely changes like it almost melts and the eye tuck stops working like its met with water. So far it seems to have a v short term effect say half an hour! So I'm ploughing through the forum and am going to keep trying different ways. I am NOT having surgery and I imagine I probably have the worst bags on this forum and I will get this tuck to work for me!!!!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Kittybags,
It took me two weeks of trials for me to get the right techniques with makeup and products for the perfect look. I wish everyone could have the success I have and I am at the three year mark of usage, but the some situations are more severe that what can be corrected with a topical product. Puffy under eyes, eye bags, and dark circles, are within the realm of improvements with these products but fat pads that are herniated may honesty need surgery. I understand your hesitancy and wanting to try other avenues but realistically EES is not promoted for fat pad issues. As I say that, I do have the start of some fat pad issues but it is slight and EES does nicely tuck things in but if my situation was more severe I can see where a topical product would not be sufficient. You honestly may want to reconsider surgery....there are members here that have been very satisfied with their lower lid blepharoplasty. Just something to think about. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,
How are your long-term effects after three years? Since it seems hard to wear, do you think someone could just wear the eye tuck at night and experience gradual improvement to their eye bags?

How can you tell if you hasve fat pad issues or just puffiness? My under eye problems are from facial exercises so could this help me? My parents don't have eye bags so I really shouldn't either but I probably caused some damage somehow.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Budderball, who says these products are hard to wear? Are you referring to the results experienced by Kitty bags? Who unfortunately did not read enough of the thread to learn that the eye tuck has little effect on severe fat deposits.Let alone ones which are herniated. Have you tried the Easy Eye Solutions yet? I know you have doubts, having questioned the integrity of the company and NCN for that matter re photo shop. I am assuming you have an extensive background in Photography and can tell the difference. As for long term effects I believe that there is enough evidence either way on this thread alone. Please understand that everyone's results are different depending on the under eye situation. These may be products you might wish to take a pass on. Fat deposit are permanent and do not change. Bags caused by water retention changes. I hope this helps. I just don't want you to be disappointed.

Nancy Very Happy
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Hey Kittybags,
It took me two weeks of trials for me to get the right techniques with makeup and products for the perfect look. I wish everyone could have the success I have and I am at the three year mark of usage, but the some situations are more severe that what can be corrected with a topical product. Puffy under eyes, eye bags, and dark circles, are within the realm of improvements with these products but fat pads that are herniated may honesty need surgery. I understand your hesitancy and wanting to try other avenues but realistically EES is not promoted for fat pad issues. As I say that, I do have the start of some fat pad issues but it is slight and EES does nicely tuck things in but if my situation was more severe I can see where a topical product would not be sufficient. You honestly may want to reconsider surgery....there are members here that have been very satisfied with their lower lid blepharoplasty. Just something to think about. Wink

Kitty Bags, my heart goes out to my dear. It sounds like you have a very tough situation on your hands. The fact that the eye tuck worked for you as long as it did is quite astonishing. Since, your description of your under eye condition seems more like a medical assessment rather than just a case of baggy eyes.

Nancy Very Happy
budderballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I went to school for computer-assisted photo imaging and am very familiar with photoshop and retouching photos myself so I can tell the difference. At least one of the photos on the ees site is photoshopped. I realize people submit their own before and after photos so I should give them the benefit of the doubt. I never questioned NCN so I don't know where you got that idea. I have read many review that say the ees eye tuck has a difficult consistency to wear and even Toby said it is tricky. I will probably try it but now I am thinking I may have a fat pad problem so maybe its not for me.
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
budderballer wrote:
Yes, I went to school for computer-assisted photo imaging and am very familiar with photoshop and retouching photos myself so I can tell the difference. At least one of the photos on the ees site is photoshopped. I realize people submit their own before and after photos so I should give them the benefit of the doubt. I never questioned NCN so I don't know where you got that idea. I have read many review that say the ees eye tuck has a difficult consistency to wear and even Toby said it is tricky. I will probably try it but now I am thinking I may have a fat pad problem so maybe its not for me.

Yes, of course. The trickiness that you refer to is the learning curve associated with these products. These are not average products. As with any treatment the applications need to be tweaked. For me this learning curve lasted a total of two applications. Seasons change and so does skin texture. I will apply according to how my skin is reacting to the time of year. I have been using the products for a very long time and for me this is quite easy. As for long term benefits, with out a doubt my eyes are much younger looking since I began using the EES. This has been mentioned on the thread previously.

Nancy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
budderballer wrote:
Toby,
How are your long-term effects after three years? Since it seems hard to wear, do you think someone could just wear the eye tuck at night and experience gradual improvement to their eye bags? How can you tell if you hasve fat pad issues or just puffiness? My under eye problems are from facial exercises so could this help me? My parents don't have eye bags so I really shouldn't either but I probably caused some damage somehow.

My parents don't have eye bags either and they are in their 80's. Mine appeared after six months of cps...the way I would know that it is a fat pad issue is they stay the same morning, noon and night. And you can see a definite pad in areas....I do think it showed up more after toning the area with facial exercises. I don't find this product difficult to wear at all, but there was the initial learning curve. It takes two seconds to put on and it tucks and smoothes for the rest of my 12-14 hour day! Now to answer the question after three years what is the long term effect????My under eye area is much improved, could I go without EES now, yes I probably could but I don't want to because it takes my pretty good looking under eye area to a wow perfection. You will find that I am also using a DNA product from NCNproskin and it has greatly hydrated my under eye area but I didn't start that product until six months ago. It plumps my under eye area but doesn't tuck....I still want the tuck so EES tuck is and has been applied daily for three years. It is the only product that I have used without fail for this length of time.

5% products discount

Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Ladies please- what a response! I don't think I'll be posting again. I didn't read enough of the forum - really? I have read approx two thirds of the 64 pages and there are plenty of posters with fat bags reporting good results. Someone said they're surprised it worked as long as it did for me. Hang on a minute- I've only tried it 3 or 4 times and I'm still experimenting. Give me a chance-I actually said it does tuck the bags and flattens them but it feels like wearing a mask!
I find it so demotivating when people suggest I reconsider surgery - for the record the decision to not have the surgery was far more involved, time consuming and emotionally draining than the decision initially to have it. I wish people could understand this.

So if anyone wishes to write positive and encouraging comments that would be lovely and that's why I joined the forum. But I seem to have been pushed out as quickly as I've joined Sad
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Oh dear, Kittybags. What is being offered here, with concern and support, are suggestions and opinion which is what you asked for. Perhaps we have gone as far as we can to assist you with this. There is clearly a misunderstanding. For comprehensive advise why not contact the company directly? I am sure they have experience in these matters.

Nancy Very Happy
Kittybags
5% products discount

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
I probably over reacted because I thought I'd found a forum of like minded people and instead I felt like I was being directed towards the surgical route again. I've spent the day reading even more of the posts - I'd love to talk to Kassie? If I remember correctly but I think her last post was about 18 months ago. She sounds like her bags are as pronounced as mine. Anyway - I'm going to keep trying with the eye tuck and see what application method helps most. I'm not looking for the bags to disappear - just to minimise then when I have my make up on. I'm still confident that the product can help me with this. I did originally contact Zach before I bought the product but he never replied. Sorry for the grump before but I just felt so disheartened by some of the postings. Let's start again Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Kittybags,

Have you looked at this thread? http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6433905&highlight=#6433905
CrystalCandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I can't find the ESS cream, it's not available on essentialdayspa?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Kittybags wrote:
I probably over reacted because I thought I'd found a forum of like minded people and instead I felt like I was being directed towards the surgical route again. I've spent the day reading even more of the posts - I'd love to talk to Kassie? If I remember correctly but I think her last post was about 18 months ago. She sounds like her bags are as pronounced as mine. Anyway - I'm going to keep trying with the eye tuck and see what application method helps most. I'm not looking for the bags to disappear - just to minimise then when I have my make up on. I'm still confident that the product can help me with this. I did originally contact Zach before I bought the product but he never replied. Sorry for the grump before but I just felt so disheartened by some of the postings. Let's start again Very Happy

So sorry you got a bit run over before... Sometimes when *we* love a product we can get a little jaded when it doesn't work well for some.. That's especially the case when *we* feel a product, device or whatever isn't being used correctly or even for the right reason, and then the user gives a crappy review to what is really a very nice product for the right situation.. (I'm not accusing you of giving a crappy review btw Laughing

I answered your PM, but will just say here for anybody else's benefit, that my problem is "malar bags".. They are not fatty bags, but they are a nuisance to treat and surgery isn't even an option for them.. They look quite like "Nike's" logo (boomerang?) and they sit just at the top of the cheekbone.. They've been my nemesis since my 20's and I'm certain that smoking is 80% to blame.. In addition to that they are hereditary, so thanks Mom.. Rolling Eyes

EES does NOT work for malar bags, and there were NEVER any claims that it did... I just decided to purchase because I loved the ingredients in the product and figured what the heck, it's a nice product to try.. (Most who know me here know that I'm seldom if ever excited or impressed, with a retail products ingredient list..Laughing But these products are really lovely quality IMHO.)

Directly under my eyes the skin is nice and flat, but if I use the EES there it will smooth it even more.. BUT, I just couldn't get good with the learning curve, and really don't have the patience to spend the time required to apply, let dry etc.. My attempts usually wound up flaking, but it was because of poor application technique on my part..(I suck at all things girly, have no patience, and thank God everyday that I can get away without makeup.. Laughing )

Hope that helps a little... And welcome to the jungle Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Kittybags
5% products discount

Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Kassy and I did get your PM late last night UK time and hopefully you will receive my reply. I'm going to have a look at the other thread Rileygirl suggests though I'm hoping it's not 64 pages long too or no Xmas presents will get wrapped. As I keep saying I'm still in the really early stages of the product - I've nothing bad to say so far. I obviously applied too much the first two times which is why I got the strange colouring to my skin when it dried and the inability to move a muscle. I tried a drop applied last to my make up this morning and I must confess - not too shabby! It dried a little flakily by lunch. Is everyone aware we have 3 fat pads under each eye? I think the side ones are called lateral. Well I swear one of the lateral bags under my right eye was massively diminished - it made the middle??/medial look a little extra puffy by comparison but generally I felt quite happy. I reckon it's gonna be several weeks of trial and error with the tuck but so far I'm happy and my expectations are for some improvement - I don't expect them to disappear. Maybe I might even miss them lol! If I knew how to post a picture I'd put one up so you can all see the English Rose LOL LOL that you are talking too Very Happy
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
In case anyone is interested, Easy Eye Solutions is offering a free Highlighter pen with every order. For those of you who don't know what the highlighter pen is, it it the concealer that accompanies the other two products. They are quite nice. I normally pay about 25 dollars for this.

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

Exceptional post Kassy. Welcome back Kittybags.

Nancy Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |