Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
I recieved my order a couple of days ago and can report that it does work nicely at reflecting the light on the lower eye area and getting rid of the tear trough lines on me. I cannot get it too near my crow's feet, tho. It doesn't lay very flat there. Nor does it lay smoothly closer up to the tear duct. I also need to wait longer to apply my MMU (or not apply any near this area). It was the MMU that seemed to flake near the crow's feet area (or settle into some cracks). Maybe I didn't lay still enuf after application. What do you all think?

I have, also, experienced a discomfort while wearing my contacts. It seems I may have gotten some product into my eye and when I tried to rinse it out w/ eye drops, it brought more problems on.

Any other contact wearers out there? Any issues?

Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G, why dont you post some pics (if you havent already) of your before and after like some others have. It sound like you have had amazing results with the eye tuck.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
funkydory wrote:

elle81 The gelatin trick was first mentioned by pbsadhaka

Quote:
pbsadhaka wrote:
OK. Here is a gift to all you dark circled eyed gals out there. You asked for something to get rid of dark circles - here is a homemade Circle Buster recipe:

Go to your grocery store. Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (Knox, for example)
Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1/4 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one Tablespoon of boiling water & stir for a minute.

Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath & let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.

I worked in a day spa & this was our "Circle Buster" Treatment. Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K & Biotin. It will not remove your circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.

The day spa where I worked charged $60 for this treatment (but they put rose petals on your eyelids), and it wasn't until after I quit, that I found out what was in those little white packets!
There you go.....enjoy! Wink

Wow! This worked really well for perking up my undereye area! I will continue to do this!

Also, I apply my Tuck at night and wake up without the usual puffiness in the am. I reapply it after washing in the morning and apply the Illuminator over it. So far so good!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:02 am      Reply with quote
I have been using easyeye for a week and have been noticing fine lines forming on my undereye. I dont actually have bags, but i'm using this for the dark rings. I think I'm just gonna use the illuminating cream for while and skip the tuck and see if the lines go away.

I never had those lines before
LoveBunny

Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have taken the plunge and paid 88 for the set! I'm so excited to try it. My question is:How much has it improved your dark circles? I have no bags under my eyes but I've dealt with dark circles almost all my life (I'm 24 right now). I have spent so much on creams like Hylexin which didn't do a thing. I've tried the gelatin thing some but haven't none it as much as I should to get visible results. Luckily the NCNProSkincare site had a (I think) 60 day return policy which I WILL take advantage of if this doesn't do anything for me. Any input would be great!
beebs
5% products discount

Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! I bought these products after seeing the photos in this thread and hearing rave reviews. Unfortunately, I am not having very much luck. I bought the product for my under eye circles and bags...although I don't know if you would call what I have bags, but more like two deep groove/wrinkles that run from the corner of my eye down to the tops of my cheeks. They seem to have become darker and more pronounced just in the course of the last 6 months and I feel like I look tired all the time now. People had even started to comment on them--the change happened so rapidly.

I had high hopes for this product as I felt I was a good candidate. My puffiness is really minimal and I don't have many wrinkles...I just have the darkness and those grooves. I've been using the products for a week now and some days I think my eyes look better, some days, I almost feel like I look worse--darker and baggier! Sometimes I think I see a smoothing out effect under the eye, but there doesn't seem to be any tucking happening. I am no where near getting the results that Toby has had!!

I have been applying the Illuminating eye care first, then the tuck with a wet brush. i have been using increasingly more product because i see so little difference!! Any advice?
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Beebs, have you tried applying the Eye Tuck first on clean dry skin? After its penetrated (a few minutes) then apply the Illuminating Eye Cream.
Also, how wet is wet? If your brush is "wet" you could be diluting the product.
Sammm

Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:08 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the "Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment" as well as the "Illuminating Eye Care" combination from Zach Merill & Co. for couple of weeks and I do believe that they do miracle! I have genetically developed severe dark circles beneath my eyes. All doctors say that this is just genetics and there is nothing much that I can do. I have used many products till now... The combination I just mentioned do really work and I strongly recommend that. I can see the results in a few minutes of application. Thanks for reading my comments! Smile
Truffles
5% products discount

Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
I've posted a few times my results being amazing as in the dark circles diminishing and puffiness flattening, but this is the biggest test of the product so far and I'm utterly stunned. Last night I errupted into tears suddenly (good thing) and everyone that knows me, knows If I cry oh man, that's it, I'm a gargoyle for 3 to 4 days. I literally swell and puff to a ridiculous size, it's scary so I avoid tears and even if just a few tears it happens.

I got up this morning knowing what I was in for, and took an ice cube to my eyes (which doesn't help me a great deal after crying)then proceeded to do my makeup. I put the illuminating cream on as usual waited a few min. shook my serum well and applied and waited 20 min while doing rest of face. It took them down but I was still somewhat puffy. I reapplied a "single" drop of serum once again to just the bags and waited another 15 min, added a bit of concealer under the eye then a tiny drop of tuck again and OMG! my eyes were back to normal....perfect! Each day I only need one drop and it lasts all day, however with the eyes I had this morning, this was simply incredible, never have I had swelling go down like that!

So if any of you are like me with the tears, forget the cucumber slices, tea bags, ice etc. this works amazingly but may need a couple of applications for severe swelling.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Oh WOW Truffles that is just wonderful!!!I had a similar experience today. I was at a high school graduation today and as I saw some of my favorite students approaching the platform to get their much deserved diplomas and the tears began to flow.....I was so proud of them. Then I thought oh my goodness my puffy eyes will appear. Guess what no puffy eyes....all stayed nicely tucked!
Toby

5% products discount

Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Toby! That's awesome! Last night when it happened to me my face was clean and tuck was off! To hear this now about you with tuck on and no swelling, well I will now try and hold any and all tears until I get my tuck on first! lol, amazing!!!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:

I have, also, experienced a discomfort while wearing my contacts. It seems I may have gotten some product into my eye and when I tried to rinse it out w/ eye drops, it brought more problems on.

Any other contact wearers out there? Any issues?

I wear contacts and even sleep in them and haven't had any problems. Make sure you are not getting the problem too close to the actual eye and realize the product will migrate upwards. A little goes a long way. Another thing I noticed the skin goes through a process of adjusting so go easy and give it some time. Please let us know how you progress. Most people tweak their application and end up with results that are very satisfying.
Toby

5% products discount

Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the advice, Anya! Zach advised the same and I tried that this morning. For some reason...still not much difference. Maybe a little, but definitely not a "wow" factor. I don't think my puffiness is due to fat either. The grooves under my eyes seem just as deep before and after the Eye Tuck. Don't know what I am doing wrong...
mherb

Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 am      Reply with quote
I am a newbie here! I have religiously read this thread and ordered my set last night. It shipped today. I promise to take before and after photos as soon as the product arrives. I am a visual person and appreciate the photos people have already posted.

I am 37 and hope this product helps with the wrinkles I have developed around my eye area.

Missy
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
mherb wrote:
I am a newbie here! I have religiously read this thread and ordered my set last night. It shipped today. I promise to take before and after photos as soon as the product arrives. I am a visual person and appreciate the photos people have already posted.

I am 37 and hope this product helps with the wrinkles I have developed around my eye area.

Missy

Thanks Missy. I've been waiting to see some more photos. Look forward to your comments. I have received mine but haven't opened them yet. I wanted to re-read the thread and take notes before I started.
arya2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Just saw this thread for the 1st time yesterday - any time I spend on the Forum is usually at the 302 thread, getting caught up.

But did order the duo from NCN after seeing it on her site. And have to say that I too had the sudden appearance of the all too frequent cross hatching lines under my eyes after using CPs. What the H were these things that they won't go away? No matter what I did...

Till using these products. But, after only the 2nd application!? Now in my lexicon of definitions that qualifies as amazing.

Believe that the healing effects of the 302 topicals had repaired the skin cells sufficiently that upon the application of the Easy Eye formulae, the tissue could respond very quickly.

So will continue using my 302 topicals in the p.m. and apply the EE products during the day.

And Zach has said that the cream product is good for the upper lip area too ladies, ya know, those little lines that appear from kissing too hard and too frequently? Shock
happygirl163
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:42 am      Reply with quote
I have been reading all these postings (and just 1/3 way thru). It seems that this stuff works, just you have to find the right applying way for you.

This is the 5th day I got the Easy Eye Solutions cream and tuck. Unfortunately, I haven't found the right way to apply them yet. I've tried to apply the cream first, then the tuck, and the mix of the two, and just the tuck. One morning, I almost saw the bag faded, but the effect was gone right after I put on the cream. Confused

I will keep trying, hopefully, there will be a right way for them to work for me.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:26 am      Reply with quote
Try putting just the tuck on for several days without the cream under it or on top of it. Some people have tried doing just the tuck until they got the tucking effect. Also Zach Merrill is more than happy to assist you with the correct procedure. Keeps us posted with your progress. You are right the products do work, butthe right application for your exact situation is key. Very Happy
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:17 am      Reply with quote
happygirl163 wrote:
I have been reading all these postings (and just 1/3 way thru). It seems that this stuff works, just you have to find the right applying way for you.

This is the 5th day I got the Easy Eye Solutions cream and tuck. Unfortunately, I haven't found the right way to apply them yet. I've tried to apply the cream first, then the tuck, and the mix of the two, and just the tuck. One morning, I almost saw the bag faded, but the effect was gone right after I put on the cream. Confused

I will keep trying, hopefully, there will be a right way for them to work for me.

Gosh! Trouble applying it? Admittedly, haven't read the thread, but find it so easy to apply.

Cream first, massage a bit, allow to dry, then the tiniest little drop of Tuck under ea. eye, from almost the lower lid down to cheek area, smoothed on gently with a very small, flexible broad brush. Keep smoothing the Tuck with the brush till only a v. thin amount is spread everywhere. Then relax and wait for the duo to do their job. For me, best results show up about an hour later. Then it's WOW!!!

Probably all explained b4 on this thread but I seemed to hit on a technique w/o reading the thread so I just share it with you.

Practice makes perfect. Good luck. Very Happy
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
arya2 is right, it takes the tiniest amount, one droplet which is then halved, and used for both under eyes. I just use my finger and have not had any trouble, when using this small amount.
HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:19 am      Reply with quote
existential lady wrote:
it takes the tiniest amount, one droplet which is then halved, and used for both under eyes.

Exactly, not a big drop, but a droplet. Eezy peezy!
sophia1015
5% products discount

Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:17 am      Reply with quote
really? Now I'm using EL ANR+Kiehls avocoda to deal with my dark eye circle. and they worked fine together.
summer79

Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
The Easy Eye products are just amazing! I am in my late 20's. I have been using them for about 5 months now. I used to suffer from horrible hereditary dark circles and horrible puffiness as well. I used to be so afraid to go out in public without getting some ridicule. Originally, it took me about 10 days to see the desired results. After that, I used it about every other day.

These products have changed my appearance drastically and I now have the confidence to go and face the world everyday regardless of how tired I may feel and if I have allergies or not. Since I have been using these products I have not even been told that I look tired anymore, which used to happen all the time.

The results are just beautiful! My eyes used to be so dark ,almost black, along with the puffy bags under my eyes. Now, my under eyes are very firm and smooth and my under eyes are the same color as my face and the dark circles are gone!!!
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
After having experimented with the eye tuck for about 10 days, I think I have found the way it works best for me.

I use a powder spf 15 sunscreen and MMU and this is the method I use.

I apply the 302 eye firming serum and let it dry. I then apply my powder spf 15 sunscreen and MMU right up to my cheekbones avoiding my under eye area. I mix one drop of the eye tuck with my sunscreen and MMU and dab it on my under eye area with my finger tip and then apply the rest with my a brush around the area where the eye tuck meets with the MMU and try to thin it out as much as possible. After waiting for about 10 to 15 minutes I apply the rest of makeup. There's usually a faint line/area where you can see where the two products mix. To fix this and I spray my face with Evian (water) (I spray my face with Evian when I use MMU) and then slightly dab my fingers on the line. Sometimes I don't even have to dab my fingers on the line, it just melts away.

Since I don't have too much of a problem with eye bags, I am not sure whether the spraying diminishes the eye tucking effect but I can confirm that it still hides those fine lines/wrinkles.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:30 am      Reply with quote
still dont found any good creams with longer effect
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |