Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:47 am      Reply with quote
annesun wrote:
still dont found any good creams with longer effect

Hey Annesun,
I am not sure what you mean about your comment. Can you explain a little more?
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
annesun wrote:
still dont found any good creams with longer effect

???? - maybe you are on the wrong thread?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:51 am      Reply with quote
or just trying to get more posts
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this combo and love it. It works for me. Question for those of you still using it, though. Have you seen any long-term wrinkle diminishing under your eyes using the eye cream? I believe only Toby has mentioned something about this, how about any of you other users?
MsGitt

Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi rileygirl - I wanted to thank you again for suggesting this product to me in a different thread.

It came in the mail last week. The first day I tried it, I used the cream first, and then the tuck - and it did not work at all. If anything, my undereye area looked worse. I was a little upset, but luckily I had read this entire thread, so I knew there were quite a few different ways I could try applying it that had worked for other people.

The next day I tried the tuck with absolutely nothing underneath it, and wow! I was thoroughly impressed. No, my undereye area wasn't perfect, but it was 100 times better than any other product I have tried.

I have been using it every day since, and I'm sold. I've been toying with different combinations and ways of putting it on, and I am getting better at it, and liking the results even more. One thing I noticed almost immediately was that some of the bumps that had been appearing under my eyes were diminished or disappeared altogether. I thought those things would be there forever, so that was a nice bonus! I have also noticed that the whole area looks better when I have nothing on, like when I wake up in the morning, so I am optimistic as to how I will look the longer I use it!

I have two questions -

those of you who have been using this for a long time: have you noticed that it stops working after using it for a long period of time, or does it continue to work after you have been using it for a long time?

also, I still need a bit of concealer for the darkness under my eyes (though less than I used to need, and I am thinking the more I use it the less concealer I will need). The stuff I have been using (cheap, nothing special) doesn't work well with the tuck. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for an undereye concealer that works well with the tuck?
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
OK, I'm almost convinced that this is a "must-have" for me!! I don't have bags or dark circles but I do have lines (cross hatch) under my eyes. And they seem to be getting worse no matter what I do or use. Right now, I'm not using any eye cream at all. Also, forgot to mention that I have milia too.

So ladies, do I do it and take the plunge???
Just need a little nudge, I think Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
kims, I'm not sure that it's making a big difference on the fine lines under my eyes - although the area is definitely tightening up.

However, for those of you with difficult to treat dark undereye circles, I can honestly say that mine are noticeably better since using the Eye Tuck and Cream (the first at night, the second in the morning). I still need to use a little concealer, but my undereyes look so much better these days. This is the first time a product has made a really significant difference on my dark circles - and I've tried a ton of them (Remergent Microcirculation did help a little, but not nearly so much).
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
OK, I'm almost convinced that this is a "must-have" for me!! I don't have bags or dark circles but I do have lines (cross hatch) under my eyes. And they seem to be getting worse no matter what I do or use. Right now, I'm not using any eye cream at all. Also, forgot to mention that I have milia too.

So ladies, do I do it and take the plunge???
Just need a little nudge, I think Laughing

Just take a look at my pictures and it will knock you right off that fence you are stting on Laughing
The first picture is in the morning without anything on the eye area Crying or Very sad result of damage from cps
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view
Do you see why I won't leave home without it!!!!!

For more information regarding
Easy-Eye Solutions click the links below:

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Just take a look at my pictures and it will knock you right off that fence you are stting on Laughing
The first picture is in the morning without anything on the eye area Crying or Very sad result of damage from cps
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view
Do you see why I won't leave home without it!!!!!
For more information regarding
Easy-Eye Solutions click the links below:

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

Toby, I agree that the results from the easy eye combo are great when one is wearing it, but has your under eye area improved and looking better when you are not wearing the products?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
I am really glad I took these pictures when I did.
Okay guys and girls, since I started this thread on Easy eye solutions..I wanted to give you an update....the first two pictures are of under eye area without Easy Eye Solution products on. This will show the cummulative results of the product after three months of use. The first one was taken in Feb. before I started the products and the second was taken 5/16/09. The crepey look in the first picture was a result of using cps....I did not have it before(I know cps are wonderful for some people). I did have some bagging. Since using Easy Eye Solutions I have noticed bags are much less,crepey skin diminished,increased firmness, and also a slight milia problem almost gone. I know the lights are somewhat different..sorry not a camera expert here Laughing But remember I have NO PRODUCTS on in the first two pictures and they are not altered in any way(I lack the computer savvy to do this anyway)
The last picture is 5/16/09 five minutes after applying Easy Eye solution products and a little foundation and more mascara.I wanted you to see that I can apply foundation and still have the smooth look.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Toby. There does seem to be improvement in your under eye area without anything on! Good to know!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
I spoke to Nanci at ncnproskin(she also carries Easy Eye Solutions) and she said she is getting reports from customers that they are seeing a permanent change in cross hatch issues under the eyes as well as other things. Zach says there are customers with reports of improvement with fine lines around the mouth by using Illuminating Eye Care in that area...I will check that out!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I spoke to Nanci at ncnproskin(she also carries Easy Eye Solutions) and she said she is getting reports from customers that they are seeing a permanent change in cross hatch issues under the eyes as well as other things. Zach says there are customers with reports of improvement with fine lines around the mouth by using Illuminating Eye Care in that area...I will check that out!

Toby, did Nanci say how long the people had been using it before they noticed improvement in the lines? I am testing it on the upper lip lines, myself!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

Ok...since I have CP cross-hatching too, I guess I may have to jump on this band wagon too!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Zach Merrill, creator of Easy Eye Solutions, is the person that shared the lip issue with me, and Nanci was sharing about the under eye area. Some have noticed change very quickly...within the first week others longer. I know the permanent change with my under eye area was a couple of months but I noticed some change earlier. I would imagine the thicker skinned areas with more movement would take longer....which is the mouth area. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany it seems there were more than a few of us that ended up victims to under eye issues with copper peptides...oh well I am thrilled to have things back on track! Very Happy Now the eye bags were naturally mine Embarassed So glad to be functioning bagless these days!!! Laughing

5% products discount

Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
hi everyone--
i have been using both the eye tuck and cream for about a month now and i have to say my results have been mediocre. Sad i consulted zachary and still--not much luck. i use the tuck in the morning with nothing underneath...and it DOES seem to help smooth things out, but not very noticeably. it has done nothing for my under eye circles as of yet. i use the cream at night, and sometimes things seem better in the morning, but unfortunately, sometimes things seem worse!! i don't really know what the problem is, since so many of you have had such great results!

question for toby--you said that copper peptides caused damage under your eyes? i am glad i saw your post because i was considering using it to thicken my skin. do you not recommend cps then?

thanks!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 am      Reply with quote
beebs, so you are not having any luck with these 2 products at all? I have only used them about 3 weeks now, so I have had no lasting results as far as improvement in wrinkles under the eyes, but I do get the immediate smoothing and coverage of dark circles. What things have you tried?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:42 am      Reply with quote
For lasting results with any product think about the time needed for cell turnover. I wouldn't be expecting long term results until I had given a product at least several months of continued use. I think it also depends on how long there have been issues.

Now for the Copper Peptide issue...... even Nanci at ncnproskin is no longer recommending it for under the eye area. There have been others experiencing problems with the cross hatched issues. Now as soon as I say that, someone will be reading this that has had nothing but marvelous results with cps. But from my experience and from many emails that I have gotten from others it has caused cross hatched issues for some people under the eyes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:48 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
kims, I'm not sure that it's making a big difference on the fine lines under my eyes - although the area is definitely tightening up.

majorb, how long have you been using the products?

I would love to hear from all the other people in this thread who bought the products on their lasting results (or lack thereof). I know products take time to work, but there have been a ton of people who purchased these products and should have been on them now for long enough to see something change?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:03 am      Reply with quote
I had to go back and search to find this post but Nancy G. has been using this product probably longer than anyone that has posted. It was her post on another thread that got me intereested in trying the products.
Toby
Nancy G wrote:
Hi everyone. I have posted on this topic before. I wanted to mention something interesting about these products. I have been using both the Instant Eye-Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment and the Illuminating Eye Care for quite awhile now. I have notice such a big difference, that I can hardly believe it. As you know we are entering allergy season. A tremendously difficult time for me. The skin where my large bags used to be are as firm as they were 10 years ago. Even with my allergies I don't get that excessive puffiness that I had grow accustomed to. The claims Zach made are true, the more these products are used the firmer and younger the under eye tissue will become. He was right. In the beginning I would use the eye tuck serum everyday. Now I apply it only a couple of times a week. My eyes are firm even on days when I don't apply either of his exceptional products. Another interesting aspect, the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating cream seemed to have made a difference for my entire face. My husband noticed this first. I love him dearly but he is the sort of man that usually notices nothing. When he mentioned that I looked years younger I almost fell off my chair. Shock I only apply these products to my eye area but they do absorb into the skin. In my opinion these products are the cause of my new look. Or should I say my old look, or the way I used to look a few years ago. I think you get what I mean Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
I want to give some update on my experience with tucks and cream... it's been about 3 weeks now.

I have been using cream in the nights and only the tuck in the morning on clean skin. I can see some instant smoothness after I applied the tuck, it seems to form a clear thin film. However, the effect is not lasting, especially if I applied anything (lotion, SPF30) on top of that. I haven't observed any permanent effect yet. I am not sure if I just have to give it some more time, or simply I am not one of the lucky ones that can be benefited from this product.

I read most people here are very happy with the results and see some permanent effect. Did I not use this product right? I wonder if there is anyone like me still waiting for the miracle to happen?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Now for the Copper Peptide issue...... even Nanci at ncnproskin is no longer recommending it for under the eye area. There have been others experiencing problems with the cross hatched issues. Now as soon as I say that, someone will be reading this that has had nothing but marvelous results with cps. But from my experience and from many emails that I have gotten from others it has caused cross hatched issues for some people under the eyes.

If Nanci is no longer recommending it for under eyes, I think that speaks volumes.

There is no way in HELL that I would consider using CPs anywhere near my eyes EVER again...I'm still paying for that lesson every time I see those lines in the mirror. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Happygirl,my guess is your lotion you are putting on top of the eye tuck is too rich or too much and is negating the effect of the tuck serum. I use a liquid foundation with sun screen in it and I apply the foundation very lightly with a brush(it gives a lighter application) then apply the eye tuck on top...nothing else over the tuck. For me the tuck needs to be the final step. As far as seeing permanent change...give it time. If this doesn't work things out for you don't hesitate to contact Zach Merrill....he is very good will identifying the problems. You might want to take a picture and send it to him so he can see what your issues are. Good luck and be determined to try different applications techniques because most people find a solution in the end. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Toby - thanks for your response.
I lightly tap on a very little amount of lotion on top of the tuck.
I tried couple times to put the lotion first before the tuck, but it didn't work, either. Maybe I'll give that another try. But, somehow, I got the impression that you want to apply tuck on the clean face.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |