Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Hey all Very Happy....Its been a while since i've been on here. Have had a really busy summer thus far starting out with my trip to Germany which was fabulous and it's been rolling right along since then....also decided to head back to school next month.

Just wanted to update everyone on my use of the tuck serum....it has now been just shy of 4 months since I started using it. I stopped using it with the illuminator a long time ago, so its been a tuck solo most of the time. But I will say my under eye area looks wonderful. It is to the point now where I don't have to use the tuck serum every day and when I do use it, I rarely ever get the white residue any more. Even have my sis addicted to the stuff... Very happy with it to say the least and I will always have a bottle of this in my arsenal for skin! Hope everyone is having a great summer Cool

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Come to think of it - I don't have the white residue thing happening anymore either.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
any contact wearers out there?

I have troubles w/ the tuck wearing my contacts since I tend to need to use drops (dryness) and the drops get into my under eye, smearing the tuck off (and getting that whiteness).

Any tips here?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I am using drops with contacts and using the tuck and doing fine with it. I do drops before the tuck and put them in during the day with carefully dropping it in...actually no problem.How long have you been using the tuck? Now for me it is so easy that nothing seems to mess it up but I have been using it for about six months. The longer you use it your skin improves and also I think the skin accepts the product more effectively and less tendency for faking....I am sure you also get more skilled in the application. One pointer for the tuck....it does gravitate upward so keep it lower on your under eye area and you maybe more successful.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Toby - I have a problem w/ the runoff from the eyedrops ruining the tuck product. I actually haven't used the tuck all that often bcz of this. I'm also a fairly new contact wearer, so - being a newbie at both of these things - I could use advice on what to do.

IE: how best to apply the drops so it doesn't get under my eyes. I was thinking of placing a tissue there to catch the runoff, but think that'll mess everything up.

Can the tuck be reapplied if it gets wet from tears?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Honestly all I do for my contacts while wearing the tuck is have tissue ready and tilt my head to the left for the left eye and tilt my head to the right with my right eye so that my head is parallel with the floor for each and only doing one eye at a time. I only apply the tuck in my trough so any run off I get is going out of the outter corners of my eye far away from my inner corners and the tuck. I just blot any excess with a tissue and it doesn't disturb my trough full o' tuck Laughing

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Honestly all I do for my contacts while wearing the tuck is have tissue ready and tilt my head to the left for the left eye and tilt my head to the right with my right eye so that my head is parallel with the floor for each and only doing one eye at a time. I only apply the tuck in my trough so any run off I get is going out of the outter corners of my eye far away from my inner corners and the tuck. I just blot any excess with a tissue and it doesn't disturb my trough full o' tuck Laughing

Thanks for that tip bren

It might just do the trick!

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
hi, i was just wandering if the illuminating eye care will help clear my dark circles alone because i cant afford the serum(instant eye tuck) right now.
ellenk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi baby318 , the eye cream might do that. I have used both products and I suppose the combo works best. I like the eye cream and my dark circles are gone, yay.

An update:
I had quite a bit of trial and error with the application of the tuck, but now I have got it and my eyes look better each day. For a while I thought it did not work anymore and the bags looked even worse. But then I decided to use the tuck alone, the cream at night and things started to improve. I also follow Kathy's advice - massaging it in and this works great. Perhaps the skin has changed over the time and I don't get the white residue anymore. It's not perfect yet, but my bags were really bad. So, Kathy, keep on trying and thank you for your advice.

Toby, thank you again as well for introducing us to this product, it restored my confidence and I feel pretty again. wave

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi EllenK,

I do the same as you using Eye Tuck alone in morning. I had better results with putting the Eye Tuck on clean skin. And, was using the Eye Cream here and there at night, not religously. But, this week I started using the Eye Cream every night and noticed that the cream seems to be eliminating the slight darkness I have on my undereye area.

I have been using these products (mostly Eye Tuck in the morning) since April 22 and loving it! Like everyone said, there is a learning curve, and trying different methods with the Eye Tuck is essential in getting that perfect application.

Other than my Vit. C serum and Sunblock, these are must-have products!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
I use eye tuck only in the morning (no creams or concealors underneath the eye area. I have the illuminating cream and I guess I will start using it as an undereye moisturizer when I finish up what I have. It does seem nice and if the quality approaches the tuck, it will be worthwhile.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Help! I'm finally ready to take the plunge, but I wanted to check with Zach first to see if he thought the products would work for me. The "contact" button on his website opens a page with boxes for my e-mail address, phone number and message, but I don't see any way to attach a photo. I think some of you have sent photos to Zach; can you tell me how? My regular "compose e-mail" page has an attachment button.

TIA

Tess

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Tess,
Hey Tess this is how it works....Once someone sends Zach a message through the site he can contact the client via his business/personal email. Then when they receive his email they can contact him with photos.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Tess,
Hey Tess this is how it works....Once someone sends Zach a message through the site he can contact the client via his business/personal email. Then when they receive his email they can contact him with photos.

Ok, I don't feel quite so dumb. Thanks for the help, and all your informative posts.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
No Tess you aren't dumb, that was a good question and by asking it others will know the process. Dancing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Update: This is now in my HG products. I don't use the cream as I find the serum just so effective. I'm addicted to it. I use it night and morning (just a little!). I wish I'd had this for the last ten years that my bags have been an issue. I truly just can't believe the difference. It's increased my confidence so much. I wish he'd do something about the cheesy website so that more people would feel confident investing in this 'can't do without' product.

I don't have a problem with white residue anymore either! Maybe I use it better, or maybe my skin just takes it up now. I'm not sure, but I'm loving this stuff for reals.

BTW, I'm only halfway through the bottle. Seems to be lasting well!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Trigger,
I think the skin accepts the product more after ten days of use. I realize our application techniques improve but I also believe the skin absorbs the product better and there is less chance of any residue. I am grateful for the product and by the way check out Zach's website...he has updated it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Toby, I will. Thanks so much for your raving about this product. As usual, I was highly skeptical Confused but knew you were a great one to listen to, and was desperate enough to give it a whirl - also Nancy from NCN doesn't usually carry things that aren't great, so that helped push me over the edge. Glad I did! Love EDS!!!

Thanks Toby Very Happy you've changed my eyes.
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think I've seen this specific information on the thread; pardon if I'm being redundant. I wrote to Zach and he said he believes his products will treat my discoloration, but he does not recommend use of the Tuck for upper lid sag for the following reason (quoting his response):

First of all the upper-eye lid tissue is heavy thick uneven skin that cannot be tucked successfully by the serum. Or by any other product for that matter. The upper-eye lid is not a "pocket" in the true sense, as the under eye is. It is dense multi layered skin tissue which is heavy and will not lift properly. However, after saying that, I do have clients that apply a very little bit of the serum there and like the results. I do not recommend it. Eye irritation is most keenly felt in the upper eye area, so it is best to be cautious.

I (meaning Tess, again) thought this was informative and wanted to pass it on. Also, I thought someone said the products are available through EDS, but I can't find them by doing a product search. Help? Thanks!

Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I ordered both products yesterday after emailing with Zach (he is really helpful and honest).

So now I can't wait to start trying them. And here's my first question. How should I start. I learned that most of you had difficulties at the beginning. What would be the best starting advice? If it's not working right - can I try it a couple more times or just once a day?

Thanks a lot ... and by the way... HELLO Laughing
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Tess,
Zach's products are available through this website and also through Nanci at ncnproskin....Nanci usually has specials going on.

Schabenmaul, Welcome aboardImage....this is a wonderful forum and you will learn a lot and find all kinds of goodies for your skin. The great thing about this place is you will get honest reviews from members that have tried the products or devices.

Now for application of Zach's products....I will tell you what I do and others have shared their application techniques on this thread as well.
First pick a time to try the products when you aren't rushed and can play around with things. I would expect most people take around two weeks before they really get the exact application that works best for them. I also think within that two week period the skin is adjusting to all the great ingredients. First I put a dab of the moisturizer on and pat it in. Then I apply my liquid foundation ever so lightly(with a brush) and then apply a dab of the tuck and wait for it to do it's magic. Be aware that the tucking will take place within five minutes but can also continue to tuck for 30 minutes. Realizing this time frame you will want to wait before adding more tuck. Most of us didn't wait and reapplied and end up with white residue. If the residue appears, all you need to do is lightly brush away with some water on a small brush or just a little moisture on your finger. I also added the tuck with a small eye shadow brush in the beginning so that the application would be light....it really helped my process. I don't have dark circles just eye bags(they are very slight now) so I didn't need to use concealer. There are many other ways to apply the products and you will see them as you review this thread. Also you will see my pictures, Wendy's, and some others. This product has done as much for my looks as anything I have ever used. I will be forever grateful to Zach for creating this product that has given me back my youthful smooth under eye area....it is a tremendous blessing. Also the benefits are long term because my under eye area has drastically improved within the last six months of use of both of these products. I think it is time to do the bagless boogie dance in celebration of all of us that are sporting bagless eyes

Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, I've been reading up on this product. It seems too good to be true, I've very interested in purchasing it because I have very bad dark circles around my eyes but I don't have bags or puffyness. Should I buy both the the tuck and the illuminating cream??
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:14 am      Reply with quote
zayj wrote:
Hey, I've been reading up on this product. It seems too good to be true, I've very interested in purchasing it because I have very bad dark circles around my eyes but I don't have bags or puffiness. Should I buy both the the tuck and the illuminating cream??

The Illuminating Eye Care which is the moisturizer would be what you need. This is the link for Easy Eye Solutions on Nanci's website and then also on Zach Merrill's site: ncnproskin.http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/index.php and Zach Merrill's site http://easyeyesolutions.com/easyeyesolutions_home.html

Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:44 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby.

I almost read so much about the eye tuck system in this thread I am so excited to get started : )

I already saw your pictures and I'm really impressed. I hope this will work for me too as well. I tried so many things for the last 15 years - so if it's working I will freak out : ) I will definitely post a before and after picture.

By the way - sorry for my english but I moved here from Germany and I am still learning...

Schabenmaul Smile
zayj

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby!
I was wondering though does the illuminating cream actually treat the dark circles or does it just cover up my circles to make it 'appear' lighter?
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:59 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |