Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:23 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Can someone find Nanci/NCN's post on this thread for me. I have searched and I cannot find it. I wanted to see which product she said was for long term results. TIA!

(BTW, I still love the eye tuck and it works great, but I have tried the illuminating cream for the last 2 days and I just do not like it. It is not an easy cream to rub under the eyes for me, and it REALLY highlights wrinkles on my skin because it is way lighter than my skin and leaves a shimmer look.)

Hey rileygirl,

"Not sure if this is the post you are talking about, but it's the 4th one down on this page. Smile

NCN wrote:
Good Saturday to all! I'm LOVE hearing about the results you're getting from the EES - me too!! I'm chiming in because I want to clarify something here. The Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment serum is the product that contains the active ingredients for dark circles. Yes, the Illuminating Eye Care will help, but it is more for fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration.

If one is to treat dark circles as effectively as possible, both products are the best way to go.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Embarassed OK, well now it would be on page 31 Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Rileygirl,
My advice is to contact Zach Merrill with your question....or Nanci. I always find that they have a lot of knowledge and background with these products and also lots of experience with clients like us. Each of us has only the experience of using the product on ourselves where they have dealt with hundreds of clients.
Usually you will get a response from them very quickly. Keep us updated.

5% products discount

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:09 am      Reply with quote
really?
but i alwasy think that the products that really works are always bad for health, cause bags like dark circle, acne are natural things, which can not be easily removed, so be careful with there mirical products

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:10 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Songbirg and Toby! Appreciate the help.

(Songbird, that is exactly what I was looking for. I must have skipped right over it!!)
Schabenmaul

Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby - finally I made it on youtube : )

Zach asked me and of course I said yes. I'm so grateful for his products - so why not! Everybody should have a piece of the cake, right Laughing

Enjoy your week....

Schabenmaul
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:25 am      Reply with quote
i just received my product and can't wait to try it out. can i just confirm with toby that we can

1) apply illuminating eye care, then tuck

or

2) apply tuck, wait 10 mins, then apply illuminating eye care

are there any other variations we can try? i keep reading that there are many methods but don't quite get what the various methods are.

thank you

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
i just received my product and can't wait to try it out. can i just confirm with toby that we can

1) apply illuminating eye care, then tuck

or

2) apply tuck, wait 10 mins, then apply illuminating eye care

are there any other variations we can try? i keep reading that there are many methods but don't quite get what the various methods are.

thank you

Bless your heart, as long as this thread is no wonder you don't know where to start and are confused about the methods and techniques. Here is my experience.......
Pick a time that you aren't going out and have time to experiment. Apply the moisturizer(Illuminating eye care) very lightly and wait a minutes or so and then lightly apply the tuck. Apply the tuck with your finger or a eye shadow brush. The eye shadow brush really did the trick for me...the finger method didn't. Less is more...so go lightly. Realize that the tuck is going to probably do a lot within the first five minutes but continues for 30 min. After that time if the eye bags are still apparent try a little more tuck. I highly recommend trying the products without adding other things in like concealer or foundation so you can judge just how it is going to be absorbed into the skin. If you have any white residue it can easily be wiped away with a little bit of water on your finger. After several successful attempts of application then start adding in your regular foundation or concealer. My routine is first on dry skin I apply the moisturizer(just a little), then I apply my liquid foundation with a brush very lightly, then the tuck....just a small amount. It usually takes about 10 days of working with the products to find the best application for you. Please keep us informed and take is slow and you will be thrilled with your results. You will be doing the bagless dance with the rest of us.Image

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
My routine is first on dry skin I apply the moisturizer(just a little), then I apply my liquid foundation with a brush very lightly, then the tuck....just a small amount

I find that this method of applying the products works best for me as well. I can't quite get the concealer to look right on top of the tuck.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Here's something crazy: After months of my own experimentation this is where I've ended up.

Night - use illuminating cream - wait a few - add the tuck.... (using a brush is nice but if I'm lazy I'll dab it on - but you don't need lots)
Morning - I use the "no Lines" from NCN - honestly this smooths everything out to nothing.

the combination is killer. For me that is. Suffice to say also - I'm not a huge bag lady but I get to the point where there is nothing under there - no bags, lines and puffiness.

Just throwing it out there for anyone else who is itching to experiment.

The No lines is a cheapie at $10.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
dear toby, thank you =)

i went back and found the picture of the brush u mentioned and put a 'heart' on that post. hopefully it will help others sort through this thread.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Suffice to say also - I'm not a huge bag lady but I get to the point where there is nothing under there - no bags, lines and puffiness.

Wow,wow, wow. I am starting to love this thread Laughing

Did the 3 eye creams remove existing lines or prevented new ones? I have small ones in general and deeper cresent shaped ones when I smile. Nothing seems to remove them!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say that Zach is amazing. His reponse time AFTER I bought the product is faster than before! Bad Grin

I think he is literally chained to the computer because I get replies SO QUICKLY. I'm not talking about getting a response within 24 hours, he has been getting back to me within mins and hours!! He is also very patient and helpful. The best customer service ever.

This is an initial review for the 2 products.

I the illuminating eye cream. It's midway between a gel and a cream and sinks in quickly. I love love love this. The texture is 10x better than La Prairie, La Mer and Sisleya. (I use cetaphil for my face but really splurge on my eyes). If you don't have any eye bag problems, I would STILL suggest you give the illuminating cream a try. Some eye cream/serums make me feel dry! This doesn't.

I will not comment on the tuck yet as I am still experimenting and my eye bags are doing great lately - no crying bouts Razz

THank you TOBY. i also took before pics already.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
Suffice to say also - I'm not a huge bag lady but I get to the point where there is nothing under there - no bags, lines and puffiness.

Wow,wow, wow. I am starting to love this thread Laughing

Did the 3 eye creams remove existing lines or prevented new ones? I have small ones in general and deeper cresent shaped ones when I smile. Nothing seems to remove them!

I think it's the combination. At night using the illuminator and the tuck got things under control in one way and the No lines product really takes all lines away. It is not a serum or an eye cream. It is designed to smooth lines and that's it and it works.

You can't use concealor or anything with it and I had a problem with that for a while as I wanted to use concealor under my eyes - but then started doing this and was amazed. the tuck takes away the a lot of the problems and then the no lines smooths everything else.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:02 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets, thank you =)

once i finish my night cream, i will try your recommendation. using the illuminating and tucks during the day now.

thank you

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:36 am      Reply with quote
It's worth trying Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:20 am      Reply with quote
does this help with droopy hooded eyelids or just dark circles?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:

Hi faeriedust,

Here's the information about Easy-Eye Solutions and which products treat dark circles. Posted by Nanci on page 31 of this thread:

Good Saturday to all! I'm LOVE hearing about the results you're getting from the EES - me too!! I'm chiming in because I want to clarify something here. The Instant Eye Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment serum is the product that contains the active ingredients for dark circles. Yes, the Illuminating Eye Care will help, but it is more for fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration.

If one is to treat dark circles as effectively as possible, both products are the best way to go.

About using them to treat upper eye area: some people do use it for that purpose, but they're not made to deal with upper eyelids. The upper-eye skin is heavy, and difficult to tuck. But, you might get some good results with just the illuminating cream. It's loaded with vitamins and is good for your skin, in general.

HTH
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 am      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:

I absolutely love it for decreasing dark circles and its tightening/firming effect, but it hasn't made any difference to my upper eyelids, I'm afraid.
LuvToSmile
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:07 am      Reply with quote
ok I'm in. I have read the whole thread, will purchase today and cannot wait for results.

I have had eye bags since my 20's and people will tell me I "look tired" when I am wide awake !

Here we go Zach Merrill !
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
LuvToSmile wrote:
ok I'm in. I have read the whole thread, will purchase today and cannot wait for results.

I have had eye bags since my 20's and people will tell me I "look tired" when I am wide awake !

Here we go Zach Merrill !

Please keep us posted and we will practice positive thinking and do the bagless boogie dance for you.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:38 am      Reply with quote
Okay so after reading every single post on this thread, I couldn't resist but buy the product [I'm a guy - and I'm not embarrassed about posting here at all lol Embarassed] off the NCN Pro Skin Care website. I'll probably receive the item in another week or two.

I am hoping someone experienced can help me out a bit. I don't have bags under my eyes [I'm only 20/21]. I never had dark circles until about 3 years ago or so when I started to attend university. I'm assuming that due to a lack of sleep or lack of a proper sleeping pattern and also due to a LOT of time spent in front of the computer screen [which I still do] I had stared to get tired eyes. Unfortunately almost all my work at university is online so I don't have much of a choice. Over time it just stared to get worse and worse and now it looks like I have permenant dark circles. I almost always look tired. Just as an additional info, I do have a type of eye allergy [from the sun] but I use regular prescription eye drops and remain fine most of the time so I don't know how much that plays a part in the dark circles.

For me, clearly no home remedies work and I've tried Loreals Callagen Filler and initially just tried this other cream off the shelf from Shoppers Drug Mart.

From the reviews it seemed that the Easy Eye Solution did at least something no matter how trivial, for most customers, and there were extremely few people who said that it didn't do anything for them. I don't know how bad my circles would be considered compared to a lot of others, but they are clearly visible and I look dead tired almost every single day.

Anyways, I just want to know: dark circles are not something that can be treated over night or even in a few days. So instead of being disappointed with the product after day 1, I wish to know how long will it actually take to see some some results. But besides the actual treatment, how long do you think it will take to just minimize the appearance of them just generally speaking? For me, even if the appearance gets minimized right now will be good enough!

I am a bit hesitant to post a picture at the moment; but my skin is very fair so the darkness is apparent. Also, it's probably a given - but I don't plan on using concealers or other make-up items. God, I don't even know half the stuff you females put on lol! That's a bit too much for a guy. . .

Anyways, I look forward to hearing some replies, thanks.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Randomage wrote:
Okay so after reading every single post on this thread, I couldn't resist but buy the product [I'm a guy - and I'm not embarrassed about posting here at all lol Embarassed] off the NCN Pro Skin Care website. I'll probably receive the item in another week or two.

I am a bit hesitant to post a picture at the moment; but my skin is very fair so the darkness is apparent. Also, it's probably a given - but I don't plan on using concealers or other make-up items. God, I don't even know half the stuff you females put on lol! That's a bit too much for a guy. . .

Anyways, I look forward to hearing some replies, thanks.

Welcome. You don't have to post a pictue but if you want you can crop it. Cool We'll be glad to give you all sorts of advice and encouragement! It will take you a lifetime to figure out what females go through! Laughing Especially the gals on here. We just can't help ourselves.

I hope the EES works for you. Let us know.... Oh and 9 hours of sleep will be good too and facial massage to get blood flow going!

5% products discount

Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using tuck for about a month now and wanted to report that I think it's worth the price.

I don't have bags to speak of, and I have more hollowness than darkness, but what the tuck does for me is airbrush the substantial crosshatching I have under my 40-something eyes. I'm still experiencing a little bit of white residue but it's not bad.

Also, some days the tuck seems to last longer than other days.

The illuminating cream I've tried both underneath the tuck and on top of the tuck and it doesn't seem to do anything for my issues.

I will definitely repurchase the tuck. It's not an utter miracle - but it does a really amazing job. Noticeable improvement after 30-minutes? That rocks. You should try the tuck if you have the budget for it.

(Oh, also, careful if you curl your lashes after applying the tuck: I got these little symmetrical smudges of baggy skin under my eyes -- took my a few days to realize it was where the eyelash curler was in contact with my tucked undereye skin.)
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
orionomega wrote:
The illuminating cream I've tried both underneath the tuck and on top of the tuck and it doesn't seem to do anything for my issues.

I will definitely repurchase the tuck. It's not an utter miracle - but it does a really amazing job.

This has been my experience, as well, with the illuminating cream. If a person can only afford 1, I would put a huge vote in for the Tuck. I unfortunately think there are better eye creams out there. I also wanted to mention that I do use a few other eye creams now, and I have no problem putting on any of the eye creams, letting dry, and then applying the Tuck - this product works with any eye cream! I just love it! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |