Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
orionomega wrote:
I've been using tuck for about a month now and wanted to report that I think it's worth the price.

what the tuck does for me is airbrush the substantial crosshatching I have under my 40-something eyes. I'm still experiencing a little bit of white residue but it's not bad.

I really liked your comment about what the tuck does for the cross hatching because your wording is just exactly the perfect description of what it does! Thanks for the perfect wording

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
There are so many aspects of both products that I love. The eye tuck speaks for it's self. It is a marvelous serum. The Illuminating Eye Care cream is top notch as well. I have always used both products together. A few months ago I had remembered that the Illuminating could be used on any part of the face. I had already been using it on my upper and lower lids but began to apply to the lines on my forehead between my eye brows and the lines on my upper lip area. Not that I should be surprised with any results these products show, but I was astonished that the forehead lines went away completely and around my lip area the reduction was an improvement of at least 50% in a matter of days. Over the years I have been using all sorts of moisturizers, potions and lotions
to rid me of these pesky little reminders of the aging process we love Sad . Nothing showed near the results the Illuminating cream produced. In addition I wanted to congratulate Schabenmaul for her exceptional results! Terrific pictures and a real testimonial on what these products can do Smile
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for that information, Nancy G. I bought both products sometime ago and find that I like using the Tuck over the Bright I product from SAS. I've been wondering if the products would work on my lip lines and came to this thread to post that question and found you had already answered it. I can't wait to try the illuminating cream on them.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:19 am      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
I've been wondering if the products would work on my lip lines and came to this thread to post that question and found you had already answered it. I can't wait to try the illuminating cream on them.

Skippie, please report back if the illuminating cream works on your lip lines.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Nancy G,

I used the illuminating cream on my lip lines last night and they look worse this morning, which I didn't believe was possible. Are you using any other products under or over the cream? Thanks for your help.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
Nancy G,

I used the illuminating cream on my lip lines last night and they look worse this morning, which I didn't believe was possible. Are you using any other products under or over the cream? Thanks for your help.

I'd like to see Nancy G's response too, because I've heard that it takes
at least 7 days of using just the illuminating cream on lip lines, frown lines, etc., - before you start to notice the lines/small wrinkles disappear.

Skippie, some people also reported that the tuck serum made their under-eye area look worse the first day they used it, but that they did get REALLY good results with continued use, so maybe your results are actually a sign that the cream is starting to repair the skin on your upper lip. Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
Nancy G,

This is my experience with the cream, as well. But, I am thinking that it may have to do with my "issue" with the illuminating cream looking shimmery - maybe that is what makes the wrinkles look worse? Just throwing that out there!
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:24 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Skippie wrote:
Nancy G,

This is my experience with the cream, as well. But, I am thinking that it may have to do with my "issue" with the illuminating cream looking shimmery - maybe that is what makes the wrinkles look worse? Just throwing that out there!

Okay, so I asked Zach what could be causing some people to get a 'negative' reaction and basically, here's how the treatment works:

The cream plumps up the skin, but it plumps and repairs in stages. So, if you have a line that is deeper at one point, and more shallow at another point, the shallow part of the line will plump up first, which can make the deeper groove of that line 'appear' to look worse, at first.

The tuck serum works immediately to 'tuck' - but the reparative effects of both products work in stages.

Don't want to speak for anyone else, but now that I know this,
it make total sense to me that after a few months of consistent use, Toby
and Nancy G. - and others - were able to realize such dramatic results.

HTH
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
Nancy G,

Skippy, In addition to the Easy Eye Solutions, my daily regime consist of regular facial cleansing, currently I am using Revital-Air by Anew. Which is a highly oxygenated cleanser, and the Olay Regenerist moisturizer at night. The Illuminating Eye Care I will apply before I apply any makeup. It acts as a great primer as well. Now, the Illuminating may accentuate the look of the lines above the mouth possibly because of the shine this product has. I have fine lines and did not notice anything other than a smoothing out effect. The Illuminating seemed to hide the lines rather than show them off. I am not sure how this would affect someone with deeper lines. I will say that both the Easy Eye Solutions have an accumulative effect which repairs the skin over time. I hope you have better results with the Illuminating. Smile
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:58 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the information, Health2u and Nancy G. I will persevere since I'm not doing anything else with the illuminating cream and report back later.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
For those of you new to this thread Nancy G. is the person that posted about Easy Eye Solutions and got my interest. This is a group hug and thank you to Nancy! ImageImage

I think Nancy has used the products longer than anyone on the thread. If Nancy is around maybe she can can once again share the long term benefits that she has has seen using these products. Also anyone else that has long term results can share as well.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
For those of you new to this thread Nancy G. is the person that posted about Easy Eye Solutions and got my interest. This is a group hug and thank you to Nancy! ImageImage

I think Nancy has used the products longer than anyone on the thread. If Nancy is around maybe she can can once again share the long term benefits that she has has seen using these products. Also anyone else that has long term results can share as well.

Hi Toby, I know I have not been using these products longer than anyone else, but I think you are correct that as far as this thread is concerned I might be the longest user.

It is really quite simple. The longer you use both the Instant Eye Tuck and the Illuminating cream the better your eyes will look and feel. I have far less puffiness since using these products. I look years younger as the result. I am sure you will agree Toby that the long term benefits are quite exceptional.
Jouke
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 am      Reply with quote
What makes me doubt about the tuck and the illuminating cream is that the illuminating cream seems to be the only cream you can use under the tuck. That means no sun protection on the skin under my eyes!!!
Doesn't that bother you? If the illuminating cream would have an SPF of at least 15, I would be so happy to use it during daytime!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 am      Reply with quote
Jouke wrote:
What makes me doubt about the tuck and the illuminating cream is that the illuminating cream seems to be the only cream you can use under the tuck. That means no sun protection on the skin under my eyes!!!
Doesn't that bother you? If the illuminating cream would have an SPF of at least 15, I would be so happy to use it during daytime!

Jouke, you can use any other eye cream under the TUCK. I do. I don't like the illuminating eye cream at all. I have used various eye creams under the TUCK and they all have worked for me.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:10 am      Reply with quote
Agree with Rileygirl, you can use another eye cream. Just make sure its fully absorbed before applying the Tuck.

I've got the Illuminating Eye cream and I'm not crazy about it either, but I use it at night and my "normal" eye cream in the a.m. before applying the Tuck and it works perfectly.
Jouke
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, I have other eye cream, but it doesn't have a SPF neither. I have oily skin so usually I use Paula's Choise Non Greasy Moisturizer SPF15 all over my face, also under my eyes. But the Tuck doesn't stay over this cream when I apply it on top of it. It starts flaking.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
Jouke wrote:
Thank you, I have other eye cream, but it doesn't have a SPF neither. I have oily skin so usually I use Paula's Choise Non Greasy Moisturizer SPF15 all over my face, also under my eyes. But the Tuck doesn't stay over this cream when I apply it on top of it. It starts flaking.

Sorry if you have tried this, but have you tried applying the TUCK first, and then using Paula's Choice over it?
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Toby, when you say "less is more".. do u mean you get better result when you use less tuck?

I love the illuminating eye cream but after using tuck for one month, i'm just not getting it =( i use a full pump for both eyes but i don't see any before n after difference on my bags (other than getting white flakes). I do feel that area tightening but the effect is not visible for me.

feeling really scared now as i read that the tuck won't work if the eye bags are due to fatty tissues. i'm 32 and definitely not overweight but my dad has major eye bags (he's super slim).. so i'm worried.

PS does the tuck serum smell kind of nasty to u girls?

5% products discount

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Snowstar,

Why not try the "visine tick". On this thread I read that for those with persistant fatty bags, mix a bit of visine with the serum, then apply, a few moments later apply another thin layer of the eye tuck. The firming strength increases. I had a chance to try this a while ago when I had a terrible cold and needed to look my best for an important meeting. I don't have fat deposits but tried it just the same. My eye's were firm like never before. You and I are about the same age and I have been using these products for a few months now. In the beginning I used to get the flaking because I was applying too much and letting it sit on the surface of my skin with out massaging it in. Normally what I do is apply a tiny bit of the illuminating cream and let it completely absorb, then a small amount of the eye tuck. It works well. I will say that the product are versatile and can be used so many different ways. With makeup or on their own. I also noticed that someone was having difficulty with sun screen and the eye tuck. I apply a very light amount of sunscreen and really massage it in, then a bit of the tuck. That works fine as well. Both the eye tuck and Illuminating have made a big difference in the way my eye's look and feel. My Mom and Dad both use the products now and have had the same results. I think it is a matter of trial and error, but if you stick with it you will get it right. As for results long term, I will say that I have noticed that my eyes are much brighter and my skin is so much smoother and firmer since I started with these products. My parents have notice the same.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Snowstar,
When I said less is more....I meant you can achieve a good look without over doing the tuck. I found in the beginning I used too much and of course had white residue. I HAD....and I repeat HAD eye bags and slight fat pads. Zach doesn't advertise these products for fat pad but there are several that have posted about great results on the pads with using these products. My entire eye area has so improved I can't beieve it. But the long term took months and I still see improvement as I continue....now in my seventh month.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
snowstar, I just re-read your post. Are you really using 1 full pump of the TUCK for each eye? I am no expert on these products, but from everything everyone has written, and my own experience with the TUCK, you only need a very small amount that is spread between both eyes.
Songbird
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
snowstar, I just re-read your post. Are you really using 1 full pump of the TUCK for each eye? I am no expert on these products, but from everything everyone has written, and my own experience with the TUCK, you only need a very small amount that is spread between both eyes.

Hi Snowstar,

I agree with rileygirl. When I use the Tuck at night I get the white residue because I'm not being particular about how I apply it and I know I use more. But, during the day I have to use much less and personally for me it works better "over" my makeup. I use the illuminating cream, concealer and then the Tuck. I'd say stick with it for a while. Most women seem to say the longer they use the products the more results. Hang in there Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

I believe snowstar said 1 full pump for both eyes, but IMO, that is still way too much! I just barely push down on the pump, so I get a drop that sits easily on the pad of my ring finger. I apply that to both eyes, then usually go back for one more drop applied to both eyes. Even with that small amount, I sometimes get residue that disappears with a fingertip barely moistened with water.

ETA: I'm the same as Songbird, I use a bit more at night when I don't care about residue.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
thank you everyone for sharing your experiences and advices. i love EDS.

yes, i am using one full pump of tuck for both eyes, not each eye. i started out with a little but never see results, so kept increasing the amount. 1 pump is ALOT. i can testify to that.

for the illuminating eye cream, i use about 1/4 to 1/3 pump. love it. have tried using the tucks with and without the illuminating eye cream.

i will continue to work on this. thank you everyone for your support. i love to read good news as it gives me hope... i see the difference in your eyes (those who posted pictures and want those results really badly). like i said, i can actually feel the area tightening but the bag is still there (my right eye has eye bags but not the left!)

will try the visine trick.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi, snowstar - The turning point for me with the bag situation was to use it at night! I have never had dramatic effects with the EES, but I have defnitely seen reduced bags when I wake up the am, and the improvement was cumulative over time.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |