Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u,
That does sound promising, the big IF is does the tuck have fragrance in it? I have found my ridiculously sensitive eyes tear even with face cream or serum with artificial fragrance. EO's don't give me problems, my eyes are just weird!
BTW love Zoftig's name also!
Thanks!
DM
If not fragranced I would give it a try, I need help!
Sad

i don't detect any fragrance at all, but Zach would be the best person to ask about that. He's great about answering any questions anyone has. Smile Or you can check all the ingredients on the website.
www.easyeyesolutions.com

Good luck!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks health2u,

I will look at the site and see if they list the ingredients, if not I will do as you suggest and email Zach!
I really appreciate the info and your quick responses.

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Thanks health2u,

I will look at the site and see if they list the ingredients, if not I will do as you suggest and email Zach!
I really appreciate the info and your quick responses.

DM

Good news. Absolutely no fragrance in the serum. It does have horse chestnut though. Are you okay with that?

Also, you can't mix any oil with the serum or it won't work. (You CAN mix one drop of visine to one drop of serum, though)

Just wanted to be clear about that. Also want to let you know that you might not be 'tucking' with the serum all the time on your top lids, but the ingredients do help to improve skin elasticity - over time - which is primarily why I use it on my lids. Hope that makes sense, and helps you make an informed decision. Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
health2u,
Thanks, wow you beat me to the punch!
I have no problems with horse chestnut, it is in Ecrinal lash conditioner and used that with no tearing at all! I really believe it is just artificial fragrance, nothing organic causes this effect! You just made my day, now I know it is worth a try!!! I can't thank you enough.

Very Happy
DM

ETA it is the long term effect I want, there are tons of temp. solutions out there, and my lids tend to be moist naturally so don't need creams up there, that is what suprized me when the illuminating cream felt like it sucked up moisture on my upper eye, bit maybe because I tend to have it there? Who knows!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u,
Thanks, wow you beat me to the punch!
I have no problems with horse chestnut, it is in Ecrinal lash conditioner and used that with no tearing at all! I really believe it is just artificial fragrance, nothing organic causes this effect! You just made my day, now I know it is worth a try!!! I can't thank you enough.

Very Happy
DM

Well, if I made your day, you can definitely call me Boo, lol.
Best of luck!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Well if I get to call you Boo I am doubly happy Very Happy Actually this is my biggest beauty issue so yes you made my day!
You are a real sweetie!!!!
Thanks again

DM

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I've been trying Easy Eye Solutions for awhile and want to love it but can't. Mainly it seems very drying and recently I had some skin flaking. Plus I wind up with pimples, even if I use very little of it. I feel like the oddball here but not about to give up trying. I've been using it on clean skin around my eye area, no oils or anything. I do try the water trick if it's too tacky, that helps.

Anyone else get pimples? Or is it just me the oddball. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf,
Please email Zach and get his suggestion for what you are experiencing Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hello White Wolf,

I just happened on the thread and noticed your post. I was quite concerned, given that us long term users are really loving what these products have done for our under eyes. I was compelled to look at some of your posts on other threads and notice that pimples, dry flaking skin is an on going problem with your skin. I am wondering if you have a problematic skin type that does not work well with the eye tuck serum? I think your best approach is to make sure that you are using a light moisturizer before applying the eye tuck. One that you trust and will not diminish the effectiveness of the product. Pimples are normally due to clogged pours. Wondering what your cleansing routine is? In all that I have read on this forum regarding the Easy Eye Solutions products, this has never come up before. I believe that you have sensitive skin issues that requite special attention.

Nancy Very Happy
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
So far I am unable to make the Tuck work.

I tried it with different eye creams, with a brush, with a finger, you name it.

It makes the under eye area dark and dry with the bags - mush worse then before the tuck.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy, I definitely fall under the special care area that's for sure. Super sensitive skin. I'll keep reading here and figure things out, try the different methods mentioned. My skin has become much better after joining EDS though, so that's a plus. Thanks!
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
So far I am unable to make the Tuck work.

I tried it with different eye creams, with a brush, with a finger, you name it.

It makes the under eye area dark and dry with the bags - mush worse then before the tuck.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Hi Sigma,

Just wanted to acknowledge your post.
Zach is probably the best person to talk to about getting the tuck to work for you, and he's happy to help if you want to email him. Or, if you can explain what you mean when you say that the under-eye area is "dark and dry," maybe we can help you figure it out. The only time I might have experienced anything like that was when I first started using it and I was using too much of the serum.

hth
bordnfl2
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:02 am      Reply with quote
I'm going to order the Tuck but also interested in using Retin A. Will I have a problem using both or should I wait on the Tuck for now?
Zoftig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm using the tuck and about to try Retin A myself. From everything I've read, you don't apply the Retin A under the eye (or on the lid) so I plan on using both. Maybe someone will give us some advice.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Zoftig wrote:
I'm using the tuck and about to try Retin A myself. From everything I've read, you don't apply the Retin A under the eye (or on the lid) so I plan on using both. Maybe someone will give us some advice.

Yes, you can use Retin-A with the tuck.

Retin-A is basically vitamin A acid. I was told by my doctor not to apply it to my eyelids, or directly under my eyes. (I've used both the original oil when it first came out, and the 1% cream that a lot of people use today)

Hope that answers your questions. Smile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Weighing in on the retin-a usage. I do use retin-a and I have very resilent skin. I have never turned red or peeled using retin-a and I use .1. I do not think it is a good idea to start both products at the same time. Make sure you know the full results of one like Easy Eye Solution before you start the retin-a.Also remember most people experience redness and peeling with retina and it is best to start retin-a using it maybe twice a week for a while and then build up. I use the retin-a microgel....it is more of a time release form.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby. I think I'll try to Tuck first, especially since you had good cumulative results from it and your eyes look fantastic to say the least.

I hope it works as well for me as it does for you and others that posted here.

I am still going to start the Retin-A but not at the same time, just in case.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
I use both retin A and the tuck and they do not overlap for me. Retin A is at night and not used around eyelids and the tuck is in the morning.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont is the best eye cream
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:01 am      Reply with quote
I would like to start using retin-A. Where can I buy it without a prescription? I looked on line but I found it confusing. Any advise on a specific product?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:12 am      Reply with quote
This is a link to a discussion about retin-a use around the eyes.http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=490183&highlight=retina#490183
For the sake of keeping us on topic it would be good to take the retin-a discussion there. I also want to make a statement that just because some of us use it around the eyes doesn't mean that all skin types can handle it.....from comments on the link I am giving you many get drier and look more crepey.... so those interested can venture to check out the posts there. This is also a link that has information http://www.dermadoctor.com/article_Retin-A-Vitamin-A-Creams_63.html Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you!

The Dermadoctor link is great information.
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
I find that the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating cream work well with almost every other lotion and potion I apply. I use Cellex C and learned the hard way not to put this near my eyes. I think the same would hold true for Retin A, since these products are very similar. The eye tuck and Illuminating cream only enhance what I am already using. Love this stuff.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
So glad the products work well. Do you have eye bags?
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to mention that I did talk to Zack a while ago and he is as much at a loss as I am. I even took some pictures and emailed him - so far we have no solution.

I sometimes have the most unexpected reactions to medicine (like a side effect never described in any of the manuals), but never had it with skin care.

I will try to take some pictures and post here in hope that collectively we can come up with a plan to solve it.

TIA

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |