Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
sigma,
I can relate all to well to the medicine issue, I have the same problem.
My skin never reacts to anything, except years ago when I was a teen I bought an organic all natural makeup remover I broke out in little red bumps all around both eyes and nowhere else on my face. I didn't connect the dots and a week or so later when I could wear eye makeup again, stupid me tried it again with the same results. To this day I don't know what the culprit was and have never had anything cause a reaction again??

DM

5% products discount

Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
So glad the products work well. Do you have eye bags?
Toby

I started getting puffy eyes about two years ago. I am sure they were caused by long working hours and too much computer time. Late nights didn't help either. I was also getting creases and lines. I began to do a search on the Internet and found this thread. I think I must have read every page. I bought my first set a few months ago and even after the first application I could see a big difference. My mother also noticed the improvement, so I knew it was not my imagination. Then she and my dad started using both products. I will say that their eyes never looked better, they look 5 years younger. As for myself, my eyes look firm and bright. The lines have vanished. I have also noticed that the eye tuck and cream have made a great change which has made me less prone to that terrible puffiness I used to get. I am 30 years old and wondered if I might not be in the right age range to use these products. Until I contacted the company and Zach said that if I was starting to develop eye bags and wrinkles then using the product would be a good idea because without treatment the situation would only get worse. He was right. My life has become busier and I never seem to get enough sleep, so I attribute this trnsformation to both these great products. By the way thank you for sharing the dermatology link. I did have a look and am impressed with the information there.
mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I really dont get how this works... and I know its for undereye issues.

But if it firms the skin - would it work for upper saggy lids?

sorry if this has been asked. Im desperate and surgery looks like the only option for me.

thanks!!!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
mb935 wrote:
I really dont get how this works... and I know its for undereye issues.

But if it firms the skin - would it work for upper saggy lids?

sorry if this has been asked. Im desperate and surgery looks like the only option for me.

thanks!!!

Okay this has come up before and I couldn't remeber the answer so I emailed Zach. This is his answer.

I know some folks use the product for the upper eye lids just to firm them up a bit, but it won't work the same way as it does on the lower lids. The skin in the upper lids is far too heavy and uneven. It may tuck a little but it will not last. The serum will tend to sit on the surface and may cause irritation and most likely will flake. We had tried this many times in the initial trials but the results were not satisfactory.

Okay now this is Toby's thought...... let me add something here...before you think about surgery do try facial exercises if you haven't already. I have had great lift with the upper eye lids with all the different facial exercise programs. I have all the facial exercise programs and do cherry picking(choose the one I like from each program Wink )
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,
Hello, I asked and someone did say they used it on upper lids even though it isn't made for that purpose, however they did get some lifting from it, as I recall it was just a tiny amount used for the entire upper lid area. I know if I go back and read the thread I could find who it was, just not coming to mind right now!

HTH
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Well Boo
the lovestruck teen with first major heartbreak look just doesn't cut it. Shock

DM

I understand perfectly.

But, for others who want to benefit from the long-term, positive results of the illuminating cream, and whose skin may not absorb the brightening ingredients of the cream (like me) - there are options, and I thought it was worth it to post those options. They may be helpful to others. Smile

Boo

Yes I agree that is why I said in an earlier post it has been great for many, actually having read this thread all the way from the beginning I have to say the majority are having great results with both products. I just landed in the minority on this one. Confused Confused Confused Confused Sad Sad Sad Sad

DM

I know, and I wish we had a solution for you!!

I don't know if this will help, but I do use the eye tuck serum on my upper lid. It's not made for that area, but I do use it there. It doesn't give me the same great results as I get when I use it on my under-eye (member of fatty bag club, lol) but it does smooth out/tuck the skin a little when I mix it with visine and apply it on the contour of my lid.

I tried it on a whim one night, because the serum has good stuff in it: horse chestnut, green tea, and other goodies - and I can use ALL the help I can get. Smile

hth

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Yes there were several people that used it that way but like you ....I can't remember who. Maybe they will chime in and help us out. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Ok it was driving me nuts! Health2u is the one who told me about using it on upper lids, at the very bottom of all the quotes! LOL

HTH
DM

5% products discount

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using ''Liquid Crystal''by skingenious and I am seeing a little improvement but not the drastic over night result... Still it is better than no result, right? Wink

Has anyone tried this or does anyone know better products?

Cheers
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:21 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Well Boo
the lovestruck teen with first major heartbreak look just doesn't cut it. Shock

DM

I understand perfectly.

But, for others who want to benefit from the long-term, positive results of the illuminating cream, and whose skin may not absorb the brightening ingredients of the cream (like me) - there are options, and I thought it was worth it to post those options. They may be helpful to others. Smile

Boo

Yes I agree that is why I said in an earlier post it has been great for many, actually having read this thread all the way from the beginning I have to say the majority are having great results with both products. I just landed in the minority on this one. Confused Confused Confused Confused Sad Sad Sad Sad

DM

I know, and I wish we had a solution for you!!

I don't know if this will help, but I do use the eye tuck serum on my upper lid. It's not made for that area, but I do use it there. It doesn't give me the same great results as I get when I use it on my under-eye (member of fatty bag club, lol) but it does smooth out/tuck the skin a little when I mix it with visine and apply it on the contour of my lid.

I tried it on a whim one night, because the serum has good stuff in it: horse chestnut, green tea, and other goodies - and I can use ALL the help I can get. Smile

hth

I also wrote that I primarily use the serum on my eye contour because I'm confident that with continued use, it will smooth out the skin on my upper lid. (don't know what happened to that part)

Mixing it with the Visine keeps it from flaking on my upper lid. (YMMV) Mixing the tuck with Visine just gives me a MUCH better tuck on the lower lid.

Hope that helps.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 am      Reply with quote
health2u,
Sorry for my brainless moment last night, I was really tired and only found that part of the postings, I had also asked about the fragrance issue thanks to my overly sensitive eyes and you gave me the information on that as well. Sorry I didn't dig deeper back but sleep was calling.
Thanks for clarifying.

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
I have appreciated the resent posts. I am so glad that many others are also finding the numerous benefits to using both of these terrific products.

Nancy Very Happy
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to find out from other members if they have ever used the Easy Eye Solutions to treat Milia?

I am not sure if I ever mentioned that prior to the Easy Eye Solutions I would be subject to frequent Milia out breaks. I know that the company does not promote this as one of the benefits but wanted to find out if anyone else experienced similar results?

Nancy Very Happy
Zoftig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
"I wanted to find out from other members if they have ever used the Easy Eye Solutions to treat Milia?"

Toby has! I haven't had any results so far but have had to suspend use for a bit because of eye surgery.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I had 4 milia that were at least 5 years old disappear using both of the treatments! I was very happy and excited at this marvelous development.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
I had 4 milia that were at least 5 years old disappear using both of the treatments! I was very happy and excited at this marvelous development.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
How long did it take e lady? I have a few that are also very old. This is very encouraging!
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Zoftig, since I wasn't expecting the solution to have any effect on the milia, I wasn't paying attention, but I would say 2-3 months was when I noticed it. I think it was Toby, if you look back at previous posts, who said that it was probably the Illuminating Cream that did it. She also said that Zach does not advertise it for this use. In any case, it did happen to me that the milia disappeared from under my eye. There were 4 of them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
existential lady, thank you for responding. I hope to be able to use both products very soon!
Your results are amazing.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
About the milia....I had lots under one eye especially, and I am not sure if it is the tuck or the cream that got rid of them but they are gone...gone gone! I think the cream has goodies in it that are treatment and also the cream is light, not rich, so as causing a problem of creating more milia. But then the tucking action is also possibly helping with the treatment. So without knowing for sure I use both and have remained milia free and keep the bags at bay. Thank heavens dark circles weren't another issue to deal with for me...two out of three is enough Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
I am still hopeful about these products helping my milia. Mine are flat and non-extractable (from what the derm. told me). I've been using both products for about 3 mos. now and I "want" to say they are getting better, but I'm not sure what to attribute it to as I'm also using the AALS and overall just taking better care of my skin. I will keep an eye Wink on it and keep you ladies updated.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
I am so glad to hear that treating Milia with the Easy Eye Solutions is a common experience. As with Toby, I can't be sure if it is the Instant Eye Tuck or the Illuminating cream that has the greatest effect on Milia. I believe that it must be a combination of both.

Nancy Very Happy
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
I posted this in another post but will share it here. YesterdayI returned to the clinic where I used to Botox to have something done to my lip wrinkles. I had not been there since 2006 as my derm now does my Botox cheaper.
She put up a photo of me from 2006 and I looked terrible!!! I have grown my hair and am not longer blonde but that alone couldn't explain the difference in the dark eye circles and skin texture. Even the injector nurse agreed!
I guess I would have to put it down to the Easy Eye tuck. Facial exercises, Vit C and I don't know what else! I Anyhoo I am well pleased but other parts of the face are not so pretty Crying or Very sad

Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
2 questions...1..does this work for tear troughs...and 2 is it a permenant treatment or do your bags come back if you stop using it for a day or so...thank you Laughing Laughing
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
captalent wrote:
2 questions...1..does this work for tear troughs...and 2 is it a permanent treatment or do your bags come back if you stop using it for a day or so...thank you Laughing Laughing

I can answer the second question. The two products are treatment for eye bags that long term really deal with the under eye area. My results are that I no long have the cross hatch looking skin but my eye bags are still there without the tuck on..... but way less in size and intensity. With the tuck on I have no eye bags and no trace of them. If I were younger maybe they would actually vanish but at 54 I am not sure I can expect that but trust me I look like I did at twenty under the eyes with the tuck on.....I am more than satisfied.... I am elated. I was mistaken today for being barely 40 and at 54 that is incredible. Eyes are a true give away for age and I am loving the deception Laughing

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |