Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rubygirl
5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
Here they are!

The overall color tone of them is different cause I think I took the second one with flash.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
The Customer Service is indeed incredible - Zach emailed me back almost immediately.

In terms of the product - I am still trying to find the solution, so far it seems to make things worse, not better.

I am still hopeful, though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this product for several weeks and realized just today I can use less and even get better results. The tucking process really does continue throughout the day and if you put too much on you will get a whitish film....as someone else stated less is more. Also Zach is really so helpful with any questions you have.
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Rubygirl for being so gracious and post your pics. This product is really amazing.
I'm buying with my next paycheck. If Texas can eat bean so can I...
rubygirl
5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
Thank you Rubygirl for being so gracious and post your pics. This product is really amazing.
I'm buying with my next paycheck. If Texas can eat bean so can I...

Your welcome, Bellezza!

Oh and everybody keep in mind that the after pic is after I also apply makeup. I went through the whole routine in a previous post. The serum helps mostly with the bags, not as much with the darkness (as of yet). But covering up darkness is much easier than firming skin if you ask me.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the pics! I ordered the product yesterday, so I can't wait to get the same great results! In the 2nd picture, do you have any make-up on or is it all from the product? Thanks again!

5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
Thanks for the pics! I ordered the product yesterday, so I can't wait to get the same great results! In the 2nd picture, do you have any make-up on or is it all from the product? Thanks again!

I just was going to add that the picture is after make up. I talked about the products I used in a previous post, I think on page 3. The serum has mostly helped with the bags so far, not as much the darkness. But the bags were always the problem I felt most destitute about. Covering the darkness with makeup isn't as big a deal to me as firming up the bags.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
The first picture is in the morning without anything on the eye area Crying or Very sad result of damage from cps
Now Illuminating Eye Care and Instant Eye Tuck
topped off with mascara

A little more of the eye view
Do you see why I won't leave home without it!!!!!

5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, I was thinking of purchasing the Illuminating Eye Care. Can you tell me more about your experience with it? Do you put it on first?
TexasStar
5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
My gosh those result pics are so Amazing! Can hardly wait to get my shipment.

Oh and it's crazy, the number of differant beans.

Texas
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
rubygirl wrote:
Toby, I was thinking of purchasing the Illuminating Eye Care. Can you tell me more about your experience with it? Do you put it on first?

It is a great light moisturizer for the eye and does help give a slight luminous look. It seems to have a lifting effect with my eyes also.
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
My dear Toby you have gorgeous eye!!!!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
My dear Toby you have gorgeous eyes!!!!

Thanks Bellezza but it is what was underneath them that wasn't so gorgeous....but thanks to Easy Eye Solutions its getting better every day Laughing
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
Now that I know what this product does, it is so much fun to watch this topic. Thanks for pics, everyone.

Toby, does the eye tuck serum turn whitish on you if you use too much,
or is it the illuminating cream? Or both? (yikes, those big, bag-less Smile green? eyes)

TexasStar, you might be shy, but your humor is not wasted on me. Smile
(beans 1,000 ways)
peaprincess
5% products discount

Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:13 am      Reply with quote
Firstly, thanks to Nancy for first mentioning this, and then Toby for bringing it to our attention. I'll stop before this turns into an Oscar-style speech.

Because of Toby's post on another forum, and then because of what I read here on EDS, I ordered the two products, the Tuck & the Illuminating Serum. So often I believe what others are saying about how products work for them personally, but I don't believe the same product would work for me. This time I am definitely wrong!

I'm in the UK so Zach said to expect my order to take around ten days, but it took five, so that was impressive for starters.

I only got the stuff yesterday but I'm so impressed with it already. My results are just like the before & afters that Rubygirl and Toby have posted (wonderful evidence....thanks for those!) I ordered the Vikki Lamotta Wonderlift before (just a sample, luckily) but it really didn't work for me. Toby hit the nail on the head when she said in a previous post that other tucks she'd tried were too inflexible and drying. I agree entirely. The Wonderlift made my undereye area unnaturally smooth and taut. And when I smiled the skin puckered in a weird way. Also, there really was a problem with so much white residue. The Eye Solutions is so superior to anything I've tried before. It smooths out everything you want it to, yet leaves the skin looking natural and flexible.

I find it relatively easy to apply. I use a little of the Illuminating Serum first. For me, it's a bit too shiny to ever use on its own, but it's wonderful underneath the Eye Tuck. As soon as I've applied the Illuminator, I apply the Tuck, just a little DOES go a long way. This stuff really will last you ages. And then I forget about it. However, before I leave the house, I do have a glance in the mirror, just to make sure I haven't applied a little too much, and caused a faint white residue anywhere. Don't get me wrong, if you do get a little residue (it only happened to me yesterday morning when I a went a bit mad, thinking more was more!) it's nothing like the Wonderlift problem, which I just couldn't get around. No, the Eye Solutions is easy to use.

I can't say it's helped the actual darkness I have in the inner part of the "tear trough", but it has definitely smoothed my lines, and drastically reduced puffiness. I really couldn't be more pleased.

Oh, and another thing. I cleansed my whole face (of course) before bed, and then reapplied just the Illuminating Serum, seeing as it's supposed to be a treatment too, and this morning my eyes looked so much smoother than they usually do in the mornings. I don't know whether the product creates a thin, smoothing layer, or whether it has actually affected the skin itself (if that makes sense) but so far, so good. Love it!

My only "problem" is (it's not really a problem, as the good points by far outweigh it), I can't apply anything over the top, even with a dabbing motion. It seems to make the Tuck ball up. Maybe I just need to try different concealers. Although, I would only need a little, just on the darkest inner corners, as the Tuck does such a great job of the rest of the area.

Thanks again to everyone, especially Toby, for all the input.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:06 am      Reply with quote
Flaming heck! That's not even a subtle difference, it's an amazing difference! Shock

And I trust you ladies far more than just seeing some before and after pics on a manufacturer's/retailer's website.

Wow! This looks like seriously good stuff.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Toby - you have GORGEOUS eyes.
And that thing does indeed wonders for you.

I am still trying to get it to work for me. I woke up today with HUGE bags (too much salt the day before I would guess, since the rings did not want to get on either). Since I had nothing to loose I did the cream and once dried applied one drop of the serum under each eye.

The result - bags are definitely diminished, but the darkness is definitely increased. Since applying the concealer is quite easy, I am still a somewhat happy camper today.

Just my 2 cents.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Toby holy cow Girl that is amazing!!! Unless Kassy comes up with a DIY in the next 20 minutes Laughing I am sold!!!

My only question is how does it feel once applied? Is it tight? Do you notice is all day?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Alley,

for me - it is not tight, and you can smile without creating crinkles, and yes - I do feel it the way I feel a cream, but my eyes are exceptionally sensitive (may be from looking at a computer screens since teen years).

HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:46 am      Reply with quote
What I found is that once the stuff is completely, completely dry,
it's easier to apply the makeup. I was afraid to put makeup on yesterday
because I thought I'd pull the skin and ruin the effect.

I'm going to try putting on concealer/foundation with a synthetic brush
(and a light touch) and see if that works. I'll let you know.

Definitely have to experiment with these products. Last night I put the
serum on my upper lids, over my eye shadow, in that "place" closest to my nose where I have those little puffy sacs, (ugh) and on the outside corners. It worked, but I still have to play around with it to get the right effect.
Worth the effort, but it's a process, for sure.
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
After reading about this product-I wondered about how effective it might be for UPPER eyelid problems-the droopy overhang from below the eyebrows. I emailed Zach & received a response within the hour.
"I am so sorry but the serum would not work on your upper-eye lids. It is intended only for the lower-lids and the surrounding eye area"

A very quick & very honest response.
I suggested that Zach join these forums so he can address these questions quicker & reach a wider audience. I remember way back when Janson-Beckett & the Baby Quasar people joined the forums & they were able to be very readily accessible to the entire forum.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Easy Eye Solutions and Upper Eyelids:

When I asked Zach about using the serum on the upper eyelids,
he told me that the skin on the upper lids is too heavy for the product to
really be effective, and he wanted to be very clear, with me, that the serum
is really only for use on the under-eye area (he doesn't want to mislead anyone). He also said that the illuminating eye cream does help with upper eye lids, which I guess is why you can use the cream on the entire eye area.

Results for me were great for under eye, and for frown lines, and for
the upper lid - but only on the part closest to my nose, where I have
some puffiness.

Hope that helps.
rubygirl
5% products discount

Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Alley,

for me - it is not tight, and you can smile without creating crinkles, and yes - I do feel it the way I feel a cream, but my eyes are exceptionally sensitive (may be from looking at a computer screens since teen years).

HTH

Sigma, I know you've been having some difficulty with the serum. You should be able to feel it. Where are you applying it? I have found that if I only put it on the bag it doesn't work and I can't feel it. It has to be applied to the skin above the bag too. I hope this helps.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
Now that I know what this product does, it is so much fun to watch this topic. Thanks for pics, everyone.

Toby, does the eye tuck serum turn whitish on you if you use too much,
or is it the illuminating cream? Or both? (yikes, those big, bag-less Smile green? eyes)

TexasStar, you might be shy, but your humor is not wasted on me. Smile
(beans 1,000 ways)

Health2u the whitish slight film can be either too much product(eye tuck) or not enough moisturizer underneath and it is drying the product. The only time I have had the whitish look was from too much eye tuck.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Rubugirl,

thanks. I will try to watch for it and apply everywhere under the eye and see if it changes anything.

Thanks.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |