Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Anthony Logistics Instant Fix Oil Control (85 g / 3 oz) BDB Best Sellers Kit (5 items) Orlane Oligo Hypoallergenique Cleanser Lotion Duo (2 items)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 am      Reply with quote
I emailed my pictures to Zach thanking him for developing the product line Easy Eye Soutions. He sent back a message to forum members here. I think you will like it Very Happy
Toby

Quote:
I wanted to invite all EDS Forum members and their friends to take advantage of a 15% discount off the Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment as well as the Illuminating Eye Care cream. This is my way of thanking the wonderful members of the forum for their support, best wishes and wonderful reviews. To take advantage of this limited offer please contact me directly at zacheus1212@yahoo.ca where I will have the opportunity to email you a special payment invoice. For those of you who have already made their purchases at the regular price, I will be happy to offer you a 15% discount off your next order.

Many Thank to all of you!

For more information on the Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment including the Illuminating Eye Care Cream, please visit www.easyeyesolutions.com

Very best regards to all, Zach Merrill

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
peaprincess
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Jun 2008
Posts: 31
Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:20 am      Reply with quote
Oh, that is a very generous gesture indeed. Thanks to Zach for that, and for such a wonderful product.

And thank you so much, Toby!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Okay gang I am trying something new with these products. They are recommended to be used during the day......but I asked Zach if they could be a night treatment. Zach said they aren't designed to be used that way but he does have clients using them in that manner. So....last night I tried and when I washed it off this morning guess what...no baggy eyes. So today I am using nothing but my regular foundation. Now how cool is that Dancing I realize it may not work every time and I am experimenting, but there is plenty of flexibility with the products. Let you know how it continues to work.
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 557
Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Toby you are a rock star!!!

I was going to wait to purchase the creams but with the 15% discount I am in today. Thank you so much for getting us all this discount.

_________________
mid 40's, blonde, blue eyes, normal skin, DIY skin regime, AALS - biggest problem undereye - getting much better with AALS & DIY serums.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Okay gang I am trying something new with these products. They are recommended to be used during the day......but I asked Zach if they could be a night treatment. Zach said they aren't designed to be used that way but he does have clients using them in that manner. So....last night I tried and when I washed it off this morning guess what...no baggy eyes. So today I am using nothing but my regular foundation. Now how cool is that Dancing I realize it may not work every time and I am experimenting, but there is plenty of flexibility with the products. Let you know how it continues to work.
Toby

Reporting 10 hours into my day, used the Easy Eye Solution on my eye last night and nothing to day and my eyes are ROCKING! Dancing They look so good and there is nothing on them except makeup. Bag lady wave good-bye

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
dream4more
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 50
Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Looking at Toby's pics reminds me of me. I have been dealing with this for years now too. Same thing my eyes didn't like the copper either. My eyes probably have a wee bit more bag to them because of high allergies (allergic to everything outdoors) plus have a cold right now but first day showed a little difference. Second day a little more but today on the third day it seems to be making a dramatic improvement. I spotted this topic on the other forum and ordered because of that but hopefully everyone battling eye problems will at least give this a try. It is the best!
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 557
Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Toby here is the dumb question of the day but did you wash your face in the morning?

_________________
mid 40's, blonde, blue eyes, normal skin, DIY skin regime, AALS - biggest problem undereye - getting much better with AALS & DIY serums.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Alley wrote:
Toby here is the dumb question of the day but did you wash your face in the morning?

Not a dumb question at all, yes I washed my face and used a cleanser with my clarisonic. I think two things are going on here. One the eye were not able to fill with fluid during the night and two the treatment seeps into the skin and remains there. Now this wouldn't actually seem so amazing if my eye issue was just puffy eyes but mine is more.....it is allergies, sinus, cp damage, and the start of fat pad problems. All that makes this really amazing Shock I am really flying high with this discovery Dancing
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Feb 2008
Posts: 557
Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Toby I ordered mine today hopefully it won't take the full 10 days. If I get half the results you have I will be flying right behind you - just on my broom Laughing Laughing

_________________
mid 40's, blonde, blue eyes, normal skin, DIY skin regime, AALS - biggest problem undereye - getting much better with AALS & DIY serums.
Nancy G
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Jan 2009
Posts: 92
Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
I am surprised and excited that so many of you are now using the Easy-Eye Solutions. If you recall I had posted a small comment earlier on. Both the Illuminating Eye Care and the Instant Eye-Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment are products I rely on daily. I will certainly ask Zach for my 15% discount the next time I order. I think his company and products are great. He has the best customer service I have ever experience with on line shopping.

Nancy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
I am surprised and excited that so many of you are now using the Easy-Eye Solutions. If you recall I had posted a small comment earlier on. Both the Illuminating Eye Care and the Instant Eye-Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment are products I rely on daily. I will certainly ask Zach for my 15% discount the next time I order. I think his company and products are great. He has the best customer service I have ever experience with on line shopping.

Nancy Very Happy

Nancy,
If you review this thread we have mentioned you numerous times realizing you were the one that got this started. We do thank you and so glad you came back to join the thread. Since you have used the products longer than any of us we can count on you as the "expert". Check it frequently because I am sure you can help answer questions.
Again Nancy we are so grateful for your initial post that got all of this started. A big hug for you
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Luciana
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 81
Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, ladies - Toby, Nancy G, for bringing this to the forum. I received the products and tried them on both my husband and myself. The eye tuck works amazingly on bags. I have some issues, though. My under-eye area is very dry and needs rich moisturizers. If I use my regular mositurizer, the eye tuck does not work anymore. If I use only Zach's products, the eye area is dry and the wrinkles are more visible. Also, the sunscreen should go last, but I cannot apply anything after the eye tuck because it becomes flaky. I might try what Toby did: apply Zach's products at night and do my routine in the morning. Any suggestions from the experts, especially regarding the dryness issue?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Luciana wrote:
Thank you, ladies - Toby, Nancy G, for bringing this to the forum. I received the products and tried them on both my husband and myself. The eye tuck works amazingly on bags. I have some issues, though. My under-eye area is very dry and needs rich moisturizers. If I use my regular moisturizer, the eye tuck does not work anymore. If I use only Zach's products, the eye area is dry and the wrinkles are more visible. Also, the sunscreen should go last, but I cannot apply anything after the eye tuck because it becomes flaky. I might try what Toby did: apply Zach's products at night and do my routine in the morning. Any suggestions from the experts, especially regarding the dryness issue?

You can certainly try the night treatment that I did...it is still working for me. Zach has told me that you really have to experiment with the products because everyone is different in the amount of natural oil in the skin. I think my eye area has dried out due to using cps and for me I have to be careful how I use the products. Some people can put the Easy Eye Solution products and then their regular eye consealor, and foundation. I can't consealor on me is very drying and would mess things up. Even the foundation I use(oil based) will tend not to go on smoothly. If I use a water based foundation it works okay but not as smooth as I like. So if I am using the eye tuck during the day I use the Easy Eye Solutions products and no foundation around my eyes...simply because I like the complete smoothness I have. If I use Easy Eye Solution as a night time treatment I really don't have bags in the morning so I use Illuminating Eye Care moisturizer and then my foundation...if there are any crepiness I will dab the Instant Eye Tuck on top of the foundation. Now this only works if I have used the night treatment and need the smallest dab on certain areas...and I mean a dab. If your under eye is well hydrated you have a lot more flexibility in how the products can be used and the amount of products used on top. I would email Zach with your questions because he works with thousands of people and makeup artist and he can give you suggestions of what has worked for them. There is certainly not just one formula that works for everyone. It seems every day I am learning something new about way to better achieve what I am after.

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Nancy G
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Jan 2009
Posts: 92
Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Luciana wrote:
Thank you, ladies - Toby, Nancy G, for bringing this to the forum. I received the products and tried them on both my husband and myself. The eye tuck works amazingly on bags. I have some issues, though. My under-eye area is very dry and needs rich moisturizers. If I use my regular moisturizer, the eye tuck does not work anymore. If I use only Zach's products, the eye area is dry and the wrinkles are more visible. Also, the sunscreen should go last, but I cannot apply anything after the eye tuck because it becomes flaky. I might try what Toby did: apply Zach's products at night and do my routine in the morning. Any suggestions from the experts, especially regarding the dryness issue?

You can certainly try the night treatment that I did...it is still working for me. Zach has told me that you really have to experiment with the products because everyone is different in the amount of natural oil in the skin. I think my eye area has dried out due to using cps and for me I have to be careful how I use the products. Some people can put the Easy Eye Solution products and then their regular eye consealor, and foundation. I can't consealor on me is very drying and would mess things up. Even the foundation I use(oil based) will tend not to go on smoothly. If I use a water based foundation it works okay but not as smooth as I like. So if I am using the eye tuck during the day I use the Easy Eye Solutions products and no foundation around my eyes...simply because I like the complete smoothness I have. If I use Easy Eye Solution as a night time treatment I really don't have bags in the morning so I use Illuminating Eye Care moisturizer and then my foundation...if there are any crepiness I will dab the Instant Eye Tuck on top of the foundation. Now this only works if I have used the night treatment and need the smallest dab on certain areas...and I mean a dab. If your under eye is well hydrated you have a lot more flexibility in how the products can be used and the amount of products used on top. I would email Zach with your questions because he works with thousands of people and makeup artist and he can give you suggestions of what has worked for them. There is certainly not just one formula that works for everyone. It seems every day I am learning something new about way to better achieve what I am after.


Thank you Toby for letting me know that it was my original post that started all this. As I mentioned before I had no idea that my recommendation would catch on so well. Who would have thought? I joined the forum to learn about lip plumpers. Exclamation

I wanted to comment on the dryness experienced by Luciana. The truest words ever said about these products is there is a learning curve to using them. Once I got the hang of it everything was perfect. It took a few days.

I have never had a problem with dryness. It was my friend who recommended the products to me that was concerned about this. She contacted Zach and he had her change the way she washed her face, to only use a mild cleanser and never wash her face in the shower. He advised that the water pressure and the water itself (given that water often contains toxins and in some cases heavy metals )would have a terrible effect on facial skin, not to mention the body. She changed her routine, stopped using heavy face cream and moved to a lighter one and eventually purchased he Illuminating Eye Care and she never had that problem again. I believe the way to go with all this. is "less is more", meaning that if you use a heavy face cream or makeup the serum does not work as well. By the way when I apply makeup over the serum and cream I always dab a little. This works great. At times I mix the serum with my makeup, the final result are very nice.

Just a few words, hope this has helped.

Nancy Very Happy
LULUKA
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 15
Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
I did not know this product before. It seems fantastic .Maybe I should read more about it before I order it.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:26 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I emailed my pictures to Zach thanking him for developing the product line Easy Eye Soutions. He sent back a message to forum members here. I think you will like it Very Happy
Toby

Quote:
I wanted to invite all EDS Forum members and their friends to take advantage of a 15% discount off the Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment as well as the Illuminating Eye Care cream. This is my way of thanking the wonderful members of the forum for their support, best wishes and wonderful reviews. To take advantage of this limited offer please contact me directly at zacheus1212@yahoo.ca where I will have the opportunity to email you a special payment invoice. For those of you who have already made their purchases at the regular price, I will be happy to offer you a 15% discount off your next order.

Many Thanks to all of you!

For more information on the Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment including the Illuminating Eye Care Cream, please visit www.easyeyesolutions.com

Very best regards to all, Zach Merrill

This offer from Zach is good through March 15th.
Toby Very Happy

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:

She contacted Zach and he had her change the way she washed her face, to only use a mild cleanser and never wash her face in the shower. He advised that the water pressure and the water itself (given that water often contains toxins and in some cases heavy metals )would have a terrible effect on facial skin, not to mention the body. Nancy Very Happy


Now I've heard everything Shock - what on earth are we supposed to wash in? Or are we supposed to be like Cleopatra and sit in a bath full of goat's milk?

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
Nancy G
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Jan 2009
Posts: 92
Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Nancy G wrote:

She contacted Zach and he had her change the way she washed her face, to only use a mild cleanser and never wash her face in the shower. He advised that the water pressure and the water itself (given that water often contains toxins and in some cases heavy metals )would have a terrible effect on facial skin, not to mention the body. Nancy Very Happy


Now I've heard everything Shock - what on earth are we supposed to wash in? Or are we supposed to be like Cleopatra and sit in a bath full of goat's milk?


Hi Keliu

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post. What my friend had stopped doing was washing her face in the shower only. the water pressure and water contaminents were too harsh for her sensitive skin. She stopped using body soap on her face and began using a liquid face cleanser instead, and rinsed at the sink not in the shower. I am not sure if Zach recommends this for everyone but it helped her immensely.

Nancy Very Happy
rubygirl
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 19
Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Okay gang I am trying something new with these products. They are recommended to be used during the day......but I asked Zach if they could be a night treatment. Zach said they aren't designed to be used that way but he does have clients using them in that manner. So....last night I tried and when I washed it off this morning guess what...no baggy eyes. So today I am using nothing but my regular foundation. Now how cool is that Dancing I realize it may not work every time and I am experimenting, but there is plenty of flexibility with the products. Let you know how it continues to work.
Toby


Ahh! I can't wait to try this tonight! I woke up with some nasty bags this morning.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
rubygirl,
Go for it....it works and works well. Also I can tell the overall condition of my under eye area is improving. It is a treatment as well as a quick fix.

.
Nancy G wrote:


Hi Keliu

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post. What my friend had stopped doing was washing her face in the shower only. the water pressure and water contaminants were too harsh for her sensitive skin. She stopped using body soap on her face and began using a liquid face cleanser instead, and rinsed at the sink not in the shower. I am not sure if Zach recommends this for everyone but it helped her immensely.

Nancy Very Happy


As for the washing your face this post got me to thinking about something that has helped me. I was told by an aesthetician to use a mild milk cleanser and since I have started doing that I can tell a difference in the hydration especially around the eyes.
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
Hi Keliu

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post. What my friend had stopped doing was washing her face in the shower only. the water pressure and water contaminents were too harsh for her sensitive skin. She stopped using body soap on her face and began using a liquid face cleanser instead, and rinsed at the sink not in the shower. I am not sure if Zach recommends this for everyone but it helped her immensely.

Nancy Very Happy


Well surely using body soap on your face wouldn't be ideal - but regardless of what you use, if you wash your hair in the shower, isn't the water going to come in contact with your face anyway. As for the water pressure factor - I think the pressure and constant stream of water in the shower results in a much better cleanse than rinsing over a basin.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 381
Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies,
I just ordered both products with the 15% discount.
I would like to send a link to this thread to my daughter and I can't figure out how to. Can one of you ladies send me instructions?
Thank you so much!
havana8
Moderator

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 3382
Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
Hi Ladies,
I just ordered both products with the 15% discount.
I would like to send a link to this thread to my daughter and I can't figure out how to. Can one of you ladies send me instructions?
Thank you so much!


Once you are in the thread, Bellezza, you can simply cut and paste the web address in the top of your browser window into an email to send. When your daughter clicks on the link or cuts & pastes the link into her browser, it will bring her right to this thread.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza,
This is the link to this page
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=440209#440209
This is the link to the beginning of the thread
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32702&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

Tell your daughter we said hello and come visit us wave
Toby

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
graceless_lady
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 222
Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm ... my results have not been anything like as good as Rubygirl's or Toby's. In fact, when I tried to take pics and compared them, the results I thought I was getting suddenly didn't seem so impressive. Which is not to say these products don't work because they clearly do ... I think it's more a case of my not yet having got the hang of applying them. However, the photos here have inspired me to email Zach and ask him for his advice because I can't believe how amazing Toby's results have been and I want some of that for ME!!!

_________________
Easy Eye Solutions, Frownies, Tanaka Massage, Retin-A.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Anthony Logistics Instant Fix Oil Control (85 g / 3 oz) Pevonia Spa Clinica Pro Micro-Retinol Essential Moisturizer (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Tanda ZAP - White