Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MISSTERY239

Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:32 am      Reply with quote
lol mine would be one of those long comments HAHA sorry about that just had to share and explain why Very Happy
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
MISSTERY239 wrote:
lol mine would be one of those long comments HAHA sorry about that just had to share and explain why Very Happy

Never mind how long your post was. I have seen longer ones, including mine (lol)

I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing.

Welcome to the forum!
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
My EES arrived yesterday, and I was so curious that I gone home from the office to pick it up.
I opened the envelope and bottle and tried it in the car on the way back to the office.
Upps - I felt tingling and my under eye swollen so I hide eyes behind sunglasses. Cool

I have 10 minutes of driving to the office. When I came there and put sunglasses off - I was speechless at moment. OMG. It was kind of weird to see... different eyes Shock but so good Very Happy

Today in the morning after massage (with avocado oil), I apply a little Dermaradiant eye cream (recommended for the same purpose as EES, but without very visible effect). This cream is not greasy, give just a little hydration, than I applied Avene make up foundation, than MF Mastertouch concealer and waited for 5 minutes. Than I just touch a little under eye area with cotton ball - not to erase something just to made matte the surface. And than applied EES - result was - pure perfection after 15 minutes.

I read this whole thread very carefully when I was waited EES to come, and those steps are result of learning Smile - and I guess I am good student, because now is 8 p.m. - and I can't believe what I can see in the mirror - perfect, just perfect under eye area. Smooth and without dark shades or puffiness

Great, great product

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Oh wow!!!! I am so excited for you....it is time for a boogie dance!!!Image

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi mirjana. It's great it works for you to do all the steps beforehand and get the great results. I do best if I use nothing else but.... I've mixed it with no lines wrinkle remover and that works too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
*mirjana* wrote:

Great, great product

Mirjana, are you using both the Illuminating eye cream and the TUCK or just the TUCK?
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:32 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
*mirjana* wrote:

Great, great product

Mirjana, are you using both the Illuminating eye cream and the TUCK or just the TUCK?

Just the Tuck. Month ago I bought DermaRadiant Ageless Eyes cream so I want it to spend it first. As far as I can see - this cream is good match with Tuck and work very well together.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:47 am      Reply with quote
*mirjana* wrote:

Just the Tuck. Month ago I bought DermaRadiant Ageless Eyes cream so I want it to spend it first. As far as I can see - this cream is good match with Tuck and work very well together.

Thanks, mirjana. I love the Tuck, too! Good luck with the combo!
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I tried Tuck again and again in this couple of days and I must repeat that I am very satisfied.
It works for me anyhow Very Happy - main issue is that everything what I apply under it must be in very very thin layers. First one for me is vit c serum, than I am doing massage with avocado oil (I just wiping the excess, than I apply a little DermaRadiant Aggelles Eyes, make up foundation and concealer - everything in thin layers and tapping with cotton pad after applying. And than EES - works excellent.

This morning I tried it without make up and concealer because I stayed at home all day, and it is great also - my under eye is good as new after long Silvester's night Smile
Thanks Toby for introducing us this product.
It worth every cent I payed for it.
Very Happy

5% products discount

Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Long time lurker, posting rarely (so rare I forgot my password)

Anyway, I have to chime in here. I've been searching for eye creams that would help my aging 54 yr. eye area. Been trying everything from Olay to Kenerase, no results, nothing. I've been researching under eye fillers because I am sick of looking like I never get any sleep. I have discloration in the tear trough area and a few wrinkles/krinkles.

So after reading this long thread, I thought "why not". So glad I thought that!! Here's my experience with the product:

On clean, dry skin, I applied the illuminating cream. Ok, this does nothing but put a shimmer on top of discoloration and my puffy eyes. But I wasn't giving up basedon the reviews here. I made sure it was good and dry before I went to step 2, the Tuck. I put one drop (squirt) under each eye, using a circular motion and careful not to get too close under my lower lash line. At first, I saw nothing, kinda disappointed, so I walked away. About 15 minutes later, whoa !! Smooth, not exactly perfect like I had just had surgery or something, but there was a difference. But here's the "but". After a while I noticed the little flaky dried product around the areas I put it on. So remembering that was an issue with some other posters, I touched the areas with a damp q-tip. Ok, that kinda worked. Then after I was sure it dry, I applied a little Kinerase under eye rescue cream, a tiny amount. Then I tried applying my concealer, very light application. Still not perfect because of the flakes. My concern is if I apply a cream after the Tuck is dry, does it negate the Tuck? I'm worried if I continue putting any product on top of the Tuck I will mess it up. I think that might be the case, cause I noticed about 2 hours after doing all this, my under eye areas didn't look quite as smooth as they did when I first noticed the big change. Maybe that's me just being negative. Anyway, I will continue to use this until I find the exact method that works for me. Any hints ladies ???
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
annieb,
We are all different in our procedures but I haven't had success with putting anything on top of the tuck except a wipe of a dab of water when I had flaking in the beginning. I put foundation and all on before the tuck....others have a different procedure. I am your age so I can really get excited when I start seeing the eyes of my younger days again. Continue to experiment and please contact Zach because he may have a trick up his sleeve to help you get perfection....I am into perfection and I don't think surgery could have produced the results I have gotten.....BUT i had to do some trial and error for two weeks to find what worked best for me. I will do a boogie dance for you because you are going to get it "just right"!

5% products discount

Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
annieb,
We are all different in our procedures but I haven't had success with putting anything on top of the tuck except a wipe of a dab of water when I had flaking in the beginning. I put foundation and all on before the tuck....others have a different procedure. I am your age so I can really get excited when I start seeing the eyes of my younger days again. Continue to experiment and please contact Zach because he may have a trick up his sleeve to help you get perfection....I am into perfection and I don't think surgery could have produced the results I have gotten.....BUT i had to do some trial and error for two weeks to find what worked best for me. I will do a boogie dance for you because you are going to get it "just right"!

Toby, tomorrow morning I am going to try and combine the Tuck with my foundation. Foundation is Olay's light mix of color and moisturizer. If that doesn't work, then I'll try it with my crummy concealer, if that doesn't work, I'll try it alone. I'm not giving up, ha ha!!
shedreamer

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, Ladies, I am soooo happy I found this site today and your awesome info. I have very, very dark circles and starting to get the bags, 46 years young, so what is the best ptoduct to use, I feel like I've uded them all, & spent thousands of $$$ for nothing, no results. Also is this stuff pricey??? Question SHEILA
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
shedreamer wrote:
Toby, Ladies, I am soooo happy I found this site today and your awesome info. I have very, very dark circles and starting to get the bags, 46 years young, so what is the best ptoduct to use, I feel like I've used them all, & spent thousands of $$$ for nothing, no results. Also is this stuff pricey??? Question SHEILA
This is a long thread and it is difficult to read through everything so we will be happy to answer any questions. Nanci at ncnproskincare.com has the products as well as the product creator Zach Merrill. Nanci still has a special going on and she also has sample sizes if you aren't sure about taking the plunge for the full size. There are about 300 applications in the full size and I will give you links for the prices and information. I do not work for the company or gain anything by recommending it other than getting excited when I see someone have success with using the products. I had gotten very discouraged with my under eye condition before finding Easy Eye solutions and had spent tons of money on products that didn't deliver. Easy Eye solutions may not be the answer for everyone but for those of us that has had success with it have enjoyed seeing our more youthful looking eyes again. There is a learning curve for using it and if you order you can spend time reading through the thread or any of us will be glad to help you. I also think it would be wise to contact Zach Merrill or Nanci so you can be specific about your needs and application. Here is some information. www.easyeyesolutions.com
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/easy-eye-solutions-special-buy-both-and-save.html

5% products discount

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
annieb wrote:
Toby wrote:
annieb,

Toby, tomorrow morning I am going to try and combine the Tuck with my foundation. Foundation is Olay's light mix of color and moisturizer. If that doesn't work, then I'll try it with my crummy concealer, if that doesn't work, I'll try it alone. I'm not giving up, ha ha!!

Ok, so this morning I tried mixing the Tuck with my very lightweight foundation. The first application dried and I saw no change. So, I did the same thing again, mixed the 2 together and I used a small brush to dab it on. After a drying time of about 10-15 minutes, I did see some results. Not as much as I saw the first time using the Tuck over the illuminating cream, but some change that is enough to convince me I will continue to find a method that works. I have to say this does not cover up or erase your dark circles, but you look better. For me, my skin kinda puffs up and that alone helps the entire area.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
I don't mix the tuck...I use the illuminating eye care, then the foundation(mine is liquid, and then once the foundation is absorbed I apply the tuck. I applied the tuck with a eye lash blending brush in the beginning to assure a light application. I am thinking the tuck with another product may cause more diluting than you want. For me getting it like I want with coverage(light application of foundation, I even apply my foundation with a brush....amazing air brush look) then lightly apply the tuck on top!!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
*mirjana* wrote:

Slightly OT, but for anyone interested in the DermaRadiant mentioned by *mirjana*, it looks as if their half price holiday special is still on http://www.dermaradiant.com/Products/2-Step-Package-Special.html
annieb
5% products discount

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, this morning I tried 2 different methods of applying the Tuck. I put the illuminating cream on both eyes, let it dry well. Then on one eye, I applied the Tuck mixed with my concealer and the other eye, I applied a liquid foundation, let it dry well (over 15 minutes) and then the Tuck.

On the eye with the Tuck and concealer, I didn't like. I could see a sheer, milky film on th outer edges of where I applied the mix. So this wasn't the answer. I didn't see a big "Tuck", so I applied a very thin layer of additional Tuck, just curious to see the results. That did help, but I still had the milky film. The other eye that had the foundation mix was fine, no milky film, but not as much Tuck action, grrrr! Next step, no illuminating cream.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
annie - if you're still getting flaking, perhaps you're using too much Tuck. You mentioned you're using 1 drop per eye? If so, I think you might want to use one drop split between both eyes. See if that gets rid of the flaking. I wouldn't mix the product w/ anything for fear of diminishing returns.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Who can tell me Which eye product for Dark Circle Treatment ?
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:37 am      Reply with quote
I have serious bags also
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:49 am      Reply with quote
beautyrose wrote:
I have serious bags also

Both are designed for treatment for the dark circles.

5% products discount

Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:55 am      Reply with quote
Oh, wow! I'm a newbie here and i just found this forum. I'm excited reading all the posts you girls had. (Though i haven't read everything. This is a long thread. If you know what i mean! lol! Laughing) Anyway, Toby, thank you for starting this thread and sharing your wonderful secret to a stunning eyes. I'm really having a hard time with this bags for years. Anyway, i'm sure purchasing the products you suggested.. Thanks much!!! Wink
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:18 am      Reply with quote
ishay wrote:
Oh, wow! I'm a newbie here and i just found this forum. I'm excited reading all the posts you girls had. (Though i haven't read everything. This is a long thread. If you know what i mean! lol! Laughing) Anyway, Toby, thank you for starting this thread and sharing your wonderful secret to a stunning eyes. I'm really having a hard time with this bags for years. Anyway, i'm sure purchasing the products you suggested.. Thanks much!!! Wink

Welcome to EDS ishay wave
There are so many good threads here and the Easy Eye Solutions is one of the best products I have ever purchased. This thread is long and we will be happy to answer questions about the products or application of it as you start your usage. It is honestly given me back the eyes of my younger days and I hope you will have great results!
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Nancy send me your pictures and I will be more than happy to post them for you. We all get encouraged with seeing the transformations. Wink

Very recently I had complementary comments about my eyes within the same week. One man my age, and the other younger, actually he was younger than my youngest son(age 24) ShockI doubt seriously if these comments would have been made if I had baggy eyes. Youthful looking eyes are noticed and I am truly thankful to have them back. By the way both of these guys were good looking but SO is MR.TOBY Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, you little vixen - I just found this. Laughing You've been attracting men and keeping quiet about it. Too funny, but I found you out! XXXOOO

Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |