Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
Amarise
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Dec 2009
Posts: 58
Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to add as well that I ordered a sample of this a couple of weeks from NCN.
Have to say that the shipping was speedy and Nancy and her team made sure to put in instructions along with a complementary sample. Awesome service.

For info, this was tested on both my mother and me. I'm 21 years old with oily/combo skin prone to acne. Whereas my mother in her 40's, has dry mature skin with fine wrinkles around her eyes.

On to the product itself, the Eye Tuck worked immediately on myself with clean skin. I have no lines but do have small dots that are not raised. My issue is more of dark circles caused by a sunken under eye area. This can add to the illusion, more so with lack of sleep. So the tuck works for me in that it pulled my skin taut enough to help with that.

For my mother, her issues were with wrinkles, sagging, and a bit of puffiness. Of course she loves it and says she can see the difference everytime she puts it on. It has only been a couple of weeks but she says she noticed a small difference in her under eyes looking better on their own. She used this both day and night. I couldn't use it nightly as much as her since it would creep into my eyes a little. It would make my eyes feel thicker.

After reading this thread for all its tips, I only had to adjust one time to stop any flakes. My technique is to use a concealer brush to apply the eyetuck. This is a big help as sometimes in the morning, my mind is too groggy to make sure I have the right amount and even application. I've used my fingertips and it worked just as fine too. If I have time, I will lay down on my bed and fan my eyes to dry. Though most of the time, I just tilt my head back, then fan dry. My mother does all of the above as well.

I think with the white flakes, it usually occurs when you apply too much or a rich moisturizer underneath reacts with it. I actually had white flakes on purpose. I was experimenting one time putting layer after layer waiting a few hours in-between to see the visible difference in tucking. It also helps to see how much is too much to get the white flakes. There is only one moisturizer I cannot use with this but I use that at night only anyways.

I apologize for the lengthy post but do only so that it may help others as the ones here have for me.
Truffles
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 49
Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Amarise and what a wonderful review!!! Don't apologize for the long post at all, I've posted lengthy ones myself in this thread to try and give as much info as possible!

I'm thrilled you and your mother have had success using it as I and others have! Your right, using a small amount is the most important thing to learn about this product! Excellent review! Very Happy
lynnn
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 71
Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone had success with the upper eyelid area? My lids are pretty saggy and I was hoping the tuck might work there too - works very well underneath - tried it today on clean skin - definitely better - stayed for 12 hours without a flake! I tend to put one light application dry it and then reapply, followed by a touch of the cream. Lynn

_________________
born 1964, some raw & live foods - medium complexion - sinking eye area yet manage to still have bags, loose, sagging upper eyelids, 11s not as bad as my N/L & M/L, microneedling .5 & 1mm, led, massage, Vit C, A, CP very occasionally, HA, EES, DMAE, MATRIXYL
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
lynnn wrote:
works very well underneath - tried it today on clean skin - definitely better - stayed for 12 hours without a flake! I tend to put one light application dry it and then reapply, followed by a touch of the cream. Lynn

So glad that the products are working for you and the tuck should last the 12 hours if it is put on with the correct application. We all seem to find the application that works best for us but the main thing is.....it WORKs! So boogie dance for you and your mom!Image

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 348
Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:45 am      Reply with quote
Anyone with any luck with dark rings?

I bought this for my dark rings but it doesn't really seem to be working very well. I know its more for eye bags, but i thought I'll just give it a shot.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 am      Reply with quote
funkydory wrote:
Anyone with any luck with dark rings?

I bought this for my dark rings but it doesn't really seem to be working very well. I know its more for eye bags, but i thought I'll just give it a shot.
How long have you been using the products?

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 348
Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:47 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
funkydory wrote:
Anyone with any luck with dark rings?

I bought this for my dark rings but it doesn't really seem to be working very well. I know its more for eye bags, but i thought I'll just give it a shot.
How long have you been using the products?


Everyday for 3 months now =( I think I'm beyond hope!
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 594
Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
I got my order from NCN, thanks Nancy! Smile I used both products last night with a hair dryer to set it and voila! Smile Works like a charm! The drying is the trick for me, too bad I didn't try this months back.

Then this morning I used the tuck after crying (long story) but the Tuck worked miracles on my puffy eyes. I this stuff, hehe.

_________________
ReAura/Tria Face & Eye, Baby Quasar MD Plus, Derminator (age 4Cool
Hasnaa
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Posts: 176
Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
I got the product 4 days ago but I still can't get it to work. I put on my c serum, wait 1 hour then put the product on.
It always dries cracked no matter what I do
once I put the illuminating then the serum
once I switched but still same thing
this morning I did like I saw on youtube illuminating then serum right after then concealer right after and everything became white and cracked so I put an eye moisturizer to melt everything down.

Do you have any suggestions?

Also do you use the product all the way to craw feet or just under the eye? even the illuminating doesn't spread well.
Winter_Solstice_X
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 40
Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
has wrote:
I got the product 4 days ago but I still can't get it to work. I put on my c serum, wait 1 hour then put the product on.
It always dries cracked no matter what I do
once I put the illuminating then the serum
once I switched but still same thing
this morning I did like I saw on youtube illuminating then serum right after then concealer right after and everything became white and cracked so I put an eye moisturizer to melt everything down.

Do you have any suggestions?

Also do you use the product all the way to craw feet or just under the eye? even the illuminating doesn't spread well.


Hi HAS. Seems to me that you are putting too much product on. Try applying with a concealer brush. The Illuminating is fine on the crows feet but don't take the Eye Tuck there. The Illuminating is not a moisturizer but part of the under eye treatment which can be used in areas of the face for fine lines like your crows feet. So it does not have the usual oils that would allow you to spread it like a face cream. I use it by dabbing a little in certain areas. The Eye Tuck is for the immediate under eye area. A little of these products goes a very long way so use very little. If the C serum you are using leaves a residue you may want to leave this out of the process, at least while you are trying to get the applications right. I just wanted to say that in the beginning I was getting some flaking. That was because I was applying way too much, even though I thought I wasn't.
lynnn
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 71
Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Has, definitely try what Winter Solstice suggested. If that doesn't work, I use my c serum, then emu oil - wait about 1/2 hour then I apply a good drop (for 2 eyes) of the illuminator by patting gently with the finger of my other hand around the entire eye area to the cheek bone and out over the crows feet even the upper inside corner. Next, I put a good sized drop for 2 eyes of the tuck. Again, I use the finger of my other hand to apply by dabbing gently the entire undereye areas right down to the cheek bone, crows feet, the works (quickly and lightly), then I blow dry with my head tilted backwards. I have higher cheek bones and hollows where my eyes are so it helps to make the area look less sunken. Sometimes you need more product - but better to layer it, rather than to use too much at once. Mine stays on the whole day, even after exercise - no flaking so far with this method. Hope this helps, Lynn

_________________
born 1964, some raw & live foods - medium complexion - sinking eye area yet manage to still have bags, loose, sagging upper eyelids, 11s not as bad as my N/L & M/L, microneedling .5 & 1mm, led, massage, Vit C, A, CP very occasionally, HA, EES, DMAE, MATRIXYL
TokyoRose
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Feb 2010
Posts: 12
Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,
Okay, I caved in about a month ago and got some of the eye tuck, thanks to all you ladies who wouldn't stop raving about it. Verdict: excellent! Truly as great as promised. Flawless, smooth undereye skin and *enlightened* dark circles. Only problem is, it makes the rest of my face look like an old shoe. Very Happy Maybe Zach will invent a similar wonder product for the forehead, cheeks and chin...

Anyway, I'm writing to say that lately, I've been experimenting with using EES + sunblock, mindful of the approaching summer. I've had uneven results, but enough success to encourage me. I didn't use any fancy sunblock, just whatever I happened to have on hand -- L'Oreal Kids 30 SPF, supposed to be good for sensitive kiddie skin (and so, I reasoned, okay for sensitive eye skin).

So here's what I do. I mix the EES and sunblock together with a fingertip, then massage it in like crazy (doesn't seem to penetrate otherwise). I should point out that I've had better results when I do NOT use any other undereye product beforehand; but that, recently, I've been slapping on a bit of serum or a light moisturizer, then waiting 30 min, THEN putting the EES-sunblock combo on. Most days, this does the trick.

Voila!

PS. This is my first post!!

_________________
50, fair-skinned, rosacea, facial exercises, very light chemical peels at present (so far no results!)
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
TokyoRose wrote:
Hi all,
Okay, I caved in about a month ago and got some of the eye tuck, thanks to all you ladies who wouldn't stop raving about it. Verdict: excellent! Truly as great as promised. Flawless, smooth undereye skin and *enlightened* dark circles. Only problem is, it makes the rest of my face look like an old shoe. Very Happy Maybe Zach will invent a similar wonder product for the forehead, cheeks and chin...

Anyway, I'm writing to say that lately, I've been experimenting with using EES + sunblock, mindful of the approaching summer. I've had uneven results, but enough success to encourage me. I didn't use any fancy sunblock, just whatever I happened to have on hand -- L'Oreal Kids 30 SPF, supposed to be good for sensitive kiddie skin (and so, I reasoned, okay for sensitive eye skin).

So here's what I do. I mix the EES and sunblock together with a fingertip, then massage it in like crazy (doesn't seem to penetrate otherwise). I should point out that I've had better results when I do NOT use any other undereye product beforehand; but that, recently, I've been slapping on a bit of serum or a light moisturizer, then waiting 30 min, THEN putting the EES-sunblock combo on. Most days, this does the trick.
I lov
Voila!

PS. This is my first post!!
wave Welcome TokyoRose and great that you are having success.... now you should have a boogie dance in your honorImage

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Jemma
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 3
Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:35 am      Reply with quote
I'm new to the forum world & am just learning about how everything works, lol! I was just browsing through some topics & found some great information on some products I'd like to try. Then I came across one that I actually had tried & was surprised at how many others had also used it. I too use this little "miracle in a bottle" as I like to call it!
I've had darkness below my eyes for years (I'm 28 & not getting any younger)& it progressively got worse as I was staying up later & later; studying, working, going to school. I ordered it in the hopes that it may make me look ~not so tired~ & to my surprise it did! I use the eye tuck & always rub it in until it's almost completely dry. At first all I noticed was a firming effect, which was nice, but I really wanted my circles to go away. I hadn't really noticed much difference until about a week into it and people I worked with started to ask "Are you getting more rest?", "You look different. What's going on?", & I even got a "Wow, your eyes look brighter!" When I got those comments I said, No... hmmmm, well I have been using this new eye serum.
Personally I hadn't noticed that much of a dramatic effect, but most everyone I was around sure did. It really made me feel GOOD. After that I wanted to use it more. I was only using it in the morning at that time. I used the eye cream & serum in the morning and night, but I had to stop using the cream before bed b/c I sleep pretty hard on my face and would wake up w/puffy eyes. NO GOOD for me! Maybe too much moisture while sleeping, IDK? But, I continue to use it in the morning. It seems to smooth and fill the lines in my eye area and also in my brow line.
I no longer have issues w/my under-eye darkness and just wanted to share my experience.
I sure hope this helps! Smile

_________________
JemmaROX <3
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Posts: 257
Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
wow, so many posts in this topic! They are really helpful.

Also, dark circles and eye bags are the common concern for all of us.
Jess_Doll
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Feb 2010
Posts: 49
Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so glad its working for you guys!
Nancy G
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Jan 2009
Posts: 92
Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Jemma, Welcome to the forum and to this thread in particular. It is always gratifying to hear another EES success story. Thank you very much for sharing.

If you are like myself and others, you will find with continued use of both the Easy Eye Solutions products your under eye area will improve further over time.

Nancy Very Happy
Nancy G
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Jan 2009
Posts: 92
Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
One thing I wanted to mention. The Illuminating Eye Care also contains Titanium Dioxide. Which is a sun block. I am not sure if other users of the product know this. I still use a regular sun screen on my face but apply little or non to my eye area because of the Illuminating Eye Care.

Nancy Very Happy
Gold_Yellow
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Posts: 21
Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I am so excited to try this product, does this give dramatic results for darks cirlces too
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 594
Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:45 am      Reply with quote
3 or so weeks into using the EES and things are going well. Smile Okay maybe well isn't strong enough...how about GREAT! The hair dryer trick is working out fabulous and on mornings I am super tired, I use a dab of the Tuck first thing and voila, I don't look like I was up all night. Plus, the latest photo I took of myself, my dark circles seem less. Smile

_________________
ReAura/Tria Face & Eye, Baby Quasar MD Plus, Derminator (age 4Cool
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
3 or so weeks into using the EES and things are going well. Smile Okay maybe well isn't strong enough...how about GREAT! The hair dryer trick is working out fabulous and on mornings I am super tired, I use a dab of the Tuck first thing and voila, I don't look like I was up all night. Plus, the latest photo I took of myself, my dark circles seem less. Smile

After a year i am still singing the praises of these products and that is more than I can say for most topical products I buy.

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 5982
Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
White Wolf I'm glad it's working for you. Isn't that nice Smile when something works. I don't use this everyday only on as needed basis but i'm glad I have it!

_________________
Enjoying dermalogica with my ASG and Pico toner ** Disclosure: I was a participant without remuneration in promotional videos for Ageless Secret Gold and the Neurotris Pico Emmy event.
TokyoRose
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Feb 2010
Posts: 12
Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
One thing I wanted to mention. The Illuminating Eye Care also contains Titanium Dioxide. Which is a sun block. I am not sure if other users of the product know this. I still use a regular sun screen on my face but apply little or non to my eye area because of the Illuminating Eye Care.

Nancy Very Happy


It probably provides some protection, but I wouldn't actually go so far as to call Illuminating cream a "sun block."

Here is what Zach said:

"We don't market the Illuminating cream as a sunscreen because it isn't as effective as a products specifically designed for sun protection."

_________________
50, fair-skinned, rosacea, facial exercises, very light chemical peels at present (so far no results!)
TokyoRose
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Feb 2010
Posts: 12
Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Slight alteration! to my last post. Embarassed

I realized (after I had pressed 'Submit') that what I said could have been taken to imply that Nancy G. had called the Illuminating Eye Cream a 'sunblock,' when all she did was mentioned that it contained an ingredient that is a sunblock agent. My apologies to Nancy for misrepresenting what she said. (Happens when hasty people like me don't read every word...)

So I'm going to rephrase what I said in my last post: the Illuminating cream may well block UV rays just as effectively as any commercial sunblock. But since I haven't found any info as to just how much sun protection it offers, I'm going to keep using the commercial stuff.

_________________
50, fair-skinned, rosacea, facial exercises, very light chemical peels at present (so far no results!)
Nancy G
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Jan 2009
Posts: 92
Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
TokyoRose wrote:
Slight alteration! to my last post. Embarassed

I realized (after I had pressed 'Submit') that what I said could have been taken to imply that Nancy G. had called the Illuminating Eye Cream a 'sunblock,' when all she did was mentioned that it contained an ingredient that is a sunblock agent. My apologies to Nancy for misrepresenting what she said. (Happens when hasty people like me don't read every word...)

So I'm going to rephrase what I said in my last post: the Illuminating cream may well block UV rays just as effectively as any commercial sunblock. But since I haven't found any info as to just how much sun protection it offers, I'm going to keep using the commercial stuff.


Certainly no apologies necessary. I still use the commercial sun block as well. As I mentioned in my earlier post I use less around my eyes because of the added Titanium Oxide in the Illuminating Eye Care.

Nancy Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Pevonia Spa Clinica Pro Micro-Retinol Essential Moisturizer (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Payot Techni Liss First First Wrinkles Smoothing Care (50 ml / 1.6 floz) Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)