Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Age Erase Moisture with Mega 10 Plus for Eyes (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Bremenn Clinical Strength Smooth Serum (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Posts: 257
Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
Finally, I went through all of the discussion. But I'm lost! There are too many recommendations, I don't know which one to choose.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
kikiw wrote:
Finally, I went through all of the discussion. But I'm lost! There are too many recommendations, I don't know which one to choose.

Bless your heart....have you gotten the products and tried them? We all experimented and came up with what worked best. There is a learning curve, but most are very satisfied customers..we are here to help you!Just ask. Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 279
Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
I'm new to the forums, and started to read this thread yesterday. It took me three hours, starting from page one. Well, I'm really leaning towards trying the tuck, but when my allergies kick in (esp. when raining) my eyes puff up all around. My question is this - many people have said not to get the tuck too close to your crow's feet, but when my eyes really puff up, that is one place it shows up. What happens if you do use the serum on your crow's feet area? Will it crack? Sorry if this has been answered before, I think I skipped three of four pages.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:15 am      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
Hi
I'm new to the forums, and started to read this thread yesterday. It took me three hours, starting from page one. Well, I'm really leaning towards trying the tuck, but when my allergies kick in (esp. when raining) my eyes puff up all around. My question is this - many people have said not to get the tuck too close to your crow's feet, but when my eyes really puff up, that is one place it shows up. What happens if you do use the serum on your crow's feet area? Will it crack? Sorry if this has been answered before, I think I skipped three of four pages.

No cracking with these products, it would flake if too much is used and not absorbed. Where exactly is the swelling when you allergies kick in?

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 279
Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi Toby.
My problem began when my doctor gave me an injection of steroids to help with muscle pain, last year. It thinned the skin over my entire body, but the worst placed are under my eye, my hands, breasts and feet. I aged ten years in four months. The bagging under my eyes in worse on the right, but when they swell because of allergies, the whole under eye decides to get involved. Right under the outer corner of my eye develops a little rounded "step". It is almost exactly on top of my fine lines. Would the tuck crease or flake in those lines? Others have written warnings about the crow's feet area, but I wasn't clear on what was supposed to happen. As well, I read that there might be a discount. As I am on disability, that would really help. Where can I get it?
Thanks, Al
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
Hi Toby.
My problem began when my doctor gave me an injection of steroids to help with muscle pain, last year. It thinned the skin over my entire body, but the worst placed are under my eye, my hands, breasts and feet. I aged ten years in four months. The bagging under my eyes in worse on the right, but when they swell because of allergies, the whole under eye decides to get involved. Right under the outer corner of my eye develops a little rounded "step". It is almost exactly on top of my fine lines. Would the tuck crease or flake in those lines? Others have written warnings about the crow's feet area, but I wasn't clear on what was supposed to happen. As well, I read that there might be a discount. As I am on disability, that would really help. Where can I get it?
Thanks, Al

I have a suggestion for you, please check your pm

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
buffy45
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 118
Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Got my order the other day and finally had a chance to try it today. I was very impressed at the results after putting it on very lightly with a brush and drying with hair dryer. I did have a tiny bit of flaking but from reading this thread, know that it takes some practice to get the application down. But, after putting it on, I went on with my other products, eye cream, Le Metier tinted skin serum, and foundation and by the time I put all of that on top of the eye tuck, it started to loosen up again. So, I removed it all and just did the eye tuck with a teeny bit of foundation over it but I have enough wrinkles and dry skin that I really hate to forego the eye cream. Any suggestions? TIA
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
buffy45 wrote:
Got my order the other day and finally had a chance to try it today. I was very impressed at the results after putting it on very lightly with a brush and drying with hair dryer. I did have a tiny bit of flaking but from reading this thread, know that it takes some practice to get the application down. But, after putting it on, I went on with my other products, eye cream, Le Metier tinted skin serum, and foundation and by the time I put all of that on top of the eye tuck, it started to loosen up again. So, I removed it all and just did the eye tuck with a teeny bit of foundation over it but I have enough wrinkles and dry skin that I really hate to forego the eye cream. Any suggestions? TIA

Hey buffy(I love that name),

Okay let's go to Easy Eye Solutions 101training Laughing If I followed the protocol you did the tuck wouldn't be effective on me either. I need some moisture underneath and foundation then the tuck. If I put anything on top of the tuck it doesn't work for me. Now there are others here that are successful with putting other things on top of the tuck, but not me. So I would try a very light not greasy moisturizer if you didn't get the illuminating cream, then the foundation and top it off with the tuck. As far as the flaking most people will experience some of that the first week or so of using the product. The reason for that is usually a little too much tuck but also a time period of adjusting to the skin. Try my approach and let us know how it goes. Also a big welcome to you... wave

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
buffy45
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 118
Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Oh thank you so much Toby for the quick reply, I plan on reading back through the whole thread, which I did before I ordered, but now I need to reread it, but as you know, it is LONG Laughing . I thought I ordered the illuminating cream but realized when I got my order, I hadn't, so I called yesterday and they are shipping that to me today. I will try your suggestion of that, a light application of my foundation and then the eye tuck. I am not worried about the flaking since everyone seems to experience that until they get the amount and application down pat.
Will keep reporting back but I have to say, I am just blown away at how well it "TUCKS"! I had recently tried dermafreeze365 and returned it 2 days later, this stuff is the bomb!
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 279
Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hello

I am so excited because I have been emailing Zach like Tony suggested I should. He has been amazing. He was worried that the tuck might not be for me and asked me to send some pictures. One very unflattering photo shoot later, and Zach told me he thinks it will work for me. Each time I sent an email he got back to me in a matter of hours. I cant believe how kind he has been. I am going to try the sample size from NCN first - it is 38$. Thank you to whom ever it was that suggested that site!
Wish me luck

Alexes
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
Hello

I am so excited because I have been emailing Zach like Toby suggested I should. He has been amazing. He was worried that the tuck might not be for me and asked me to send some pictures. One very unflattering photo shoot later, and Zach told me he thinks it will work for me. Each time I sent an email he got back to me in a matter of hours. I cant believe how kind he has been. I am going to try the sample size from NCN first - it is 38$. Thank you to whom ever it was that suggested that site!
Wish me luck

Alexes

Here's to hoping and praying it works for you Pray Toby Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
buffy45
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 118
Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, tried your approach today. A light moisturizer, then my tinted moisturizer and then let that set for awhile and at the very end of doing my makeup, I applied a teeny amount of eye tuck. It didn't tuck as much as when used alone on clean skin but still did a little and no flaking, etc. So, I think I will put it on a little heavier at night and just the teeny amount during the day. Thanks for the help.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
It sounds like you are on the right track and i feel sure as you experiment you will get it perfectly! Sounds like we need to boogie dance to celebrate!Image

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:49 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
It sounds like you are on the right track and i feel sure as you experiment you will get it perfectly! Sounds like we need to boogie dance to celebrate!Image


Toby - we always like to see you boogie honey.
PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - my posts are not being kept up to date, as I have left EDS. So these posts are not my current thinking on these topics, my blog contains my current reviews. Home Beauty Device Reviews.
buffy45
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Posts: 118
Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:16 am      Reply with quote
Exactly how much can one Boogie dance without shaking their tuck loose Confused Shock Confused Shock Rolling Eyes Bad Grin
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:07 am      Reply with quote
buffy45 wrote:
Exactly how much can one Boogie dance without shaking their tuck loose Confused Shock Confused Shock Rolling Eyes Bad Grin


Try it Buffy and report back Smile

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - my posts are not being kept up to date, as I have left EDS. So these posts are not my current thinking on these topics, my blog contains my current reviews. Home Beauty Device Reviews.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 am      Reply with quote
buffy45 wrote:
Exactly how much can one Boogie dance without shaking their tuck loose Confused Shock Confused Shock Rolling Eyes Bad Grin
Oh the tuck is like the energizer battery....it keeps going and going..No matter how much I boogie! Laughing
Image

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 4120
Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Sounds like we need to boogie dance!Image


Don't have anything to say, but I was just in the mood for a boogie dance... Very Happy

The 'energizer bunny' was a bonus... Laughing

_________________
♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 2168
Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:09 am      Reply with quote
what I would like to know is: can you use it on your upper lids? Mine have started to droop just a tiny bit but not bad enough for surgery yet....
SpencerK
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 22 Mar 2010
Posts: 7
Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Ladies!

Without spending hours, at this point, going through every post; would this product work on me? I have bags under my eyes. The bags under my eyes are not strictly down to puffiness, in that they are the same size, at night, as they are in the morning.

I do not like them though, they make me look tired. And now I'm starting to get wrinkles around the edge of the bags where they are pushing the skin out. I don't drink, smoke - I exercise, but still nothing I try seems to reduce them. To add this this horribleness, I have a number of ugly veins in them..

Do you have to apply makeup after you apply the serum? I'm seriously thinking about ordering some anyway!

Thanks

Spencer K
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
SpencerK wrote:
Hello Ladies!

Without spending hours, at this point, going through every post; would this product work on me? I have bags under my eyes. The bags under my eyes are not strictly down to puffiness, in that they are the same size, at night, as they are in the morning.

I do not like them though, they make me look tired. And now I'm starting to get wrinkles around the edge of the bags where they are pushing the skin out. I don't drink, smoke - I exercise, but still nothing I try seems to reduce them. To add this this horribleness, I have a number of ugly veins in them..

Do you have to apply makeup after you apply the serum? I'm seriously thinking about ordering some anyway!

Thanks

Spencer K

Hey Spencer K wave Welcome to EDS! There are men and women here and both genders have enjoyed the benefits of these products. My eye bags are like yours, same size in the morning as they are at night....no deflating with the duration of the day...that is without using the tuck. These products work very well on my eye bags. I use the illuminated cream...then light amount of foundation, and then apply the tuck on top and let it do it's magic.Many of us had to use a brush to apply it at first to get the best application. You can see my pictures on page 4 of this thread. Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
SpencerK
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 22 Mar 2010
Posts: 7
Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:37 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Hey Spencer K wave Welcome to EDS! There are men and women here and both genders have enjoyed the benefits of these products. My eye bags are like yours, same size in the morning as they are at night....no deflating with the duration of the day...that is without using the tuck. These products work very well on my eye bags. I use the illuminated cream...then light amount of foundation, and then apply the tuck on top and let it do it's magic.Many of us had to use a brush to apply it at first to get the best application. You can see my pictures on page 4 of this thread. Wink


Hello Toby!

Yes, indeed I did see your images - I was like "Dammmm!" Rach, Rach (my mrs name) come here!! look-see?!?! It works..

After I said I was going to purchase another product for eye bags, she was like "add emot for biggest roll-eyes ever".

But the results are clear enough for her to see. Furthermore, many other people (have not read any male posts yet, though) have had great results.

See my bags are a bit worse than yours (age 33 ><), and to add to this they have ugly veins that run through them. So I have asked Zack is this cream/serum likely to thin the skin in any way - like steroid cream does, making the veins more prominent. At the moment I use All about Eyes, which is a great eye cream for male eyes.

In fact, I did go through and order both products yesterday. Zack was very quick in answering my questions, and sure does put one at ease. Before I have ordered products, when inquiring I got some quick responses - then after purchasing, its like they have dropped off the face of thy earth. One the products have not worked, and two I feel I had been had..

Anyway, I will obviously not be using any makeup, will I still see the benefits? Or is makeup needed to mask the white coloring of the serum?

Will the serum work with bigger bags than what you had? - I'm thinking is there an upper limit to the size of the bags that can be treated.

lol, maybe these are some questions I should have asked before I purchased - but, soon as I see that something has worked, I go rushing in.

Still, I'll lie to the mrs and say I looked into it 1000000% before.. *looks over shoulder*
Wink

Have a lovely day Toby
Spencer
Determined
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 218
Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, Spencer & welcome to EDS. I have been able to reduce my eye bags & puffiness doing the eye portion of the Tanaka Face massage go here to read about it. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=36457
SpencerK
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 22 Mar 2010
Posts: 7
Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:13 am      Reply with quote
Determined wrote:
Hello, Spencer & welcome to EDS. I have been able to reduce my eye bags & puffiness doing the eye portion of the Tanaka Face massage go here to read about it.


Hello Determined, thank you very much indeed for the link. This thread is becomming very useful. I might actually be able to walk around not looking like the undead..

Will report back any posotive effects,

Thanks and have a nice day.

Spencer K
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Sep 2009
Posts: 257
Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

Bless your heart....have you gotten the products and tried them? We all experimented and came up with what worked best. There is a learning curve, but most are very satisfied customers..we are here to help you!Just ask. Wink


Not yet. Because I have so many in my wish list after I read this post, it's difficult to determine to begin from which one to try Razz .
System
Automatic Message
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Peter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area Treatment (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Decleor Prolagene Lift, Lift & Firm Day Cream - Normal Skin (50 ml / 1.7 oz) June Jacobs Protective Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (47 ml / 1.6 floz)