Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine today and put the illuminating eye cream on and then just a tiny eyetuck below the eye and the upper lids.I dont really have eyebags just dark circles and dark tear troughs .It somehow made me look younger I didnt put anything else on I was afraid too.It didnt work as well on the upper lid but did help some.When I touched the upper lid some of it came off so I am afraid to wear any makeup!I need more time to play around with this stuff but overall it does have a firming effect...I want to try it on my forehead and crows feet.
Aimoss

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:05 am      Reply with quote
I am so blown away by this product it's truly amazing! I have been looking for so long for a natural based eye bag removal product & I have finally found it! I am also loving their Botox Alternative SPF30, thank you so much Toby for highlighting this for us - you are a star!! Smile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Aimoss wrote:
I am so blown away by this product it's truly amazing! I have been looking for so long for a natural based eye bag removal product & I have finally found it! I am also loving their Botox Alternative SPF30, thank you so much Toby for highlighting this for us - you are a star!! Smile

Oh Aimoss I am thrilled for you!!! and Lucylou you too. I will boogie dance for you both....it is a bagless dance of course!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:37 am      Reply with quote
returned the combo. didn't do much for me. I tried to like it but it's just not good for me Confused
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ahhhh! I am still waiting for my eye tuck to arrive! I paid a lot of money to have it quickly delivered, but here I am still waiting! I am so impatient to try this stuff, I really hope it works for me.
lilac15

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hello to everyone. It's a really interesting thread! I'm new here I read a little from it and really want to buy this tuck and try (the same problem, puffy eyes)! I didn't read everything and have a question when was 15% discount for these creams over?i spent a lot of money on various creams to fight this problem so would be really nice to save some if there;s a possibility. thanks!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
lilac15 wrote:
Hello to everyone. It's a really interesting thread! I'm new here I read a little from it and really want to buy this tuck and try (the same problem, puffy eyes)! I didn't read everything and have a question when was 15% discount for these creams over?i spent a lot of money on various creams to fight this problem so would be really nice to save some if there;s a possibility. thanks!

Hey lilac wave,
There is still a special running at http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/easy-eye-solutions-special-buy-both-and-save.html . These products are great and have worked extremely well for most of us. And yes we all have the drawers that are full of eye products with promise to depuff your eyes only to end up back in the drawer!! I and others have had some amazing results! Wink

Toby

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I have to agree, these products do work - my eyes do look a tad better, my small veins do not appear as dark - it feels like they have added a small layer of skin to my bags. I have not really noticed a huge reduction in my eye bags, but then again they are big fat ones, so I can't see how the creams would make them disappear. I have only been using it for 3 days though.

I do have a problem with the way it drys, the other day I went out, came back in and was a bit concerned. I had very crusty white lines under my eyes, and I only applied the smallest bit.. Dabbing with water did help, but I'm sure it should not be as bad as it was..

Still, great product..

Spence
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Great to hear progress Spence. I think you will find within another week you eye area will absorb the tuck better and you will have less of the white residue. Usually people master the techniques within a couple of weeks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I finally got my tuck in the mail and I am somewhat concerned that I cannot use make up over it, or at least have not found a way to do so yet. I have been using the tuck at night for about three nights and I think there is a difference already. I hope I can figure out how to use make up over the tuck because my dark circles really need cover-up. Any suggestions?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
alexes,
I find that it works best for me to put my makeup on lightly and then apply the tuck on top. We all have discovered what works best but for me I have great success with foundation and then the tuck...easy does it with the foundation and then the tuck! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby

Wow, are you fast! Thanks for the tip - I will give it a try. I think the foundation I was using was too watery, so I will try one that is less so. Cross your fingers for me.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Yep I am hanging out at EDS tonight...too much Easter candy and need a place to chill Laughing Anyway I wanted to mention that most of us have found it very helpful to apply the tuck with a eye shadow bush to keep the application light....I also use a larger makeup brush with my foundation...it gives a nice air brush look.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:55 am      Reply with quote
Today i got lancaster's 365 eye cream sample.I hope it can help with my dark circles
lilac15

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:55 am      Reply with quote
Dear Toby, thank you very much for your prompt and helpful reply. I am definitely going to purchase this product as your results were amazing! As I understood you're a long-term member of this forum, could you please advise me (I thought it could be the quickest way, I started listing through all the forum titles but they are so many+not exactly what I had in mind) where I can get information/discussion on devices for skin tightening/firming?I was thinking to get a device for Face skin toning/firming but it could be very helpful if I could get some info before I purchase any. Or I noticed many ladies in their signature referred to a roller for skin, but I've no idea about this device and how effective it is. I'm nearly 35 and can see my skin loses its firmness, there is a visible hollow on my left cheek (under my eye bag) and I think all these problems need to be addressed and my actions (or FIGHT as you all call it )! Wink I'm really pleased I found this forum and thank you all for being so helpful and sincere to each other!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:04 am      Reply with quote
Lilac,
Glad you liked my results with the Easy Eye Solutions. I had a very bad junk food weekend and woke up yesterday with terrible eye bags, which I rarely have that bad any more. Anyway I thought what the heck I'll take a picture and then use the products and take another. And oh wow the difference was so much I sent the pictures to Zach Merrill and again thanked him for developing the products.
Now for the forum here at EDS.... It is funny after being here several years you would think we would have earned some type of degree...we have sure put in the hours.I will send you a message about my thoughts on skin tightening..that way we can keep this thread on track for Easy Eye Solutions. Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, so I have been using the tuck for about a week now, but have not been able to use make up under it. I was using L'oreal colour match foundation, and even if I let it dry for half an hour, the tuck would wipe it off. I decided to try my MAC concealer because it is less watery and has more wax in it. I was hoping that the tuck would not dissolve it. I think it is working! I do not have it down pat yet, but it seems that with the concealer on then the tuck that my dark circles are hidden and my bags are pulled up.
I have a question for those of you who have dark circles like me, that need to be covered up. If you bought the cream that goes with the tuck, does it cover you circles? Or do you need the make up too?
Thanks
Al
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I am so jazzed!
I finally figured it out! Thanks to Tony's coaching, I figured out how to use the tuck with my concealer, and tonight I look really good! Thank you ladies for all your insight and support. i am so happy I found this forum.
Now if I can just convince this really shy guy to ask me out. Any products for that? Besides alcohol, I mean.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
I am so jazzed!
I finally figured it out! Thanks to Tony's coaching, I figured out how to use the tuck with my concealer, and tonight I look really good! Thank you ladies for all your insight and support. i am so happy I found this forum.
Now if I can just convince this really shy guy to ask me out. Any products for that? Besides alcohol, I mean.

By George I think you've got it(with a British accent, of course)!!!...It's Friday and I think a boogie dance is in order for you and all the bagless guys and dolls on this forum Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 am      Reply with quote
It is several hours later, and I still look great. Well the bags do! Toby and Zach, and all the ladies on this thread - big hugs from me.
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
I am so jazzed!

Alexes can you share the coaching tips. I love this stuff but some days it does not work!
I am alternating the Benefit concealer which mostly works with radiant Touch by YSL.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. Tony said that she puts on her foundation lightly first and lets it dry. Then uses just a tad of the EES tuck and applies with a brush. My foundation was too easily removed by the tuck, and I nearly gave up, but I decided to try a concealer because it was less likely to be disrupted. I switched to a softer brush and am using very little tuck on the foundation, but only after I have let it dry for quite some time. I tried it too many times yesterday, and my under eyes are red today. Sigh. Giving them the day off today...
Miss Tina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Alright guys, I just ordered both the EES and the EET. I am mostly using it to see how it works on my milia. I am sick of extracting them and getting scars. Plus, I could use the prevention of fine lines and bags there.

I too was really impressed with Zach customer service. In fact, I have corresponded back and forth, several emails about the products all before noon! So he definitely is really great abou that. he has also told me that he has been following this thread.

Zach you God. Make an account and say hi to your fans! We sure as heck would love your input on this thread! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:46 am      Reply with quote
I second that Zach. You were so generous with your time, and helped me make the right choices. It would be great to hear from you!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Having been a user of Easy Eye solutions for over a year, I have found still yet another way to use the products. I live in the Southern part of the USA and the pollen right now is terrible. Although I am not that bothered with allergies, this season seems more severe and my eyes are challenged. I have just started using
the EES products at night, and then again in the morning and WOW my eyes look wonderful. By using the products at night, my eye bags are very slight in the morning and very little product is needed for day time wear. I am really loving these products even more today than the first day I started them. Now there aren't many products I have that I can truthfully say that about. Here's for EES 24/7!!!!! and I am loving the additional results!

Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |